Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

girl pants posted:

Hahahahahahaha

I feel like Gina has been dropping increasingly less subtle hints that she doesn't want this girl around and then finally just decided to go for broke

Also lol they started dating when he was 29 and she was 19

In the comments OP mentions Gina disapproved of the age gap ("but that's just her prejudice speaking") and really dances around how often she was actually at their apartment, so even if she was only staying 2-3 nights, she might have been there otherwise constantly.

And then:

quote:

Well I live with my parents and they aren't huge fans of Tyler. Plus I really, REALLY don't like people coming over unless I give them permission and have time to prep myself for it. I like my space.

Maybe his roommate does too? :shrug:

Literally stripping naked to mark your territory is a hell of a way to make a point, but it was successful, so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pick posted:

Seriously my vagina is yeowling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjQgTuUnwU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Why didn't Tyler tell his roommate to go put on some clothes? Like, she comes up to him naked and they just casually talk about car repairs or w/e?
Kinda rooting for the ladies to realize their friction was really smoldering love tension and leave the weird groomer guy

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Seriously she and her classy, softly waved short hair and bright smile just made me gay again. im back

Will you get a chance to see her again?

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

tudabee posted:

Literally stripping naked to mark your territory is a hell of a way to make a point, but it was successful, so!

Somebody in the comments mentioned that Gina probably stripped down so she could pee on Tyler's leg and I snort-laughed. But really, imagine how many hints Gina dropped before deciding that this was the only way to get through to these dorks.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The OP is such a nervous, anxiety ridden wreck. Lol that Gina is just going to bulldoze her way into getting more space, her boyfriend, and everything she wants because being able to be rude to someone's face turns her into an unstoppable wrecking ball neither the girl or her BF can ever hope to stop.

Like I think she could have just said, "I do not like you," directly to the girl's face and had the same effect but hey why not, go for naked.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Einstein posted:

Sever because he doesn't understand that supposed is a word.

Also, that woman "emotionally cheated" on her boyfriend by...having a conversation? Seems like she did the right thing and shut down the charming Brit.

She's so used to a lack of empathy in her relationships that actual empathy feels intense as hell and thus like a relationship.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

Why didn't Tyler tell his roommate to go put on some clothes? Like, she comes up to him naked and they just casually talk about car repairs or w/e?

he's also an introvert which going by the op probably means he's also a socially awkward mess (which is why he's dating someone a decade younger than him)

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It is amazing how being casually nude will absolutely wreak some people.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

cumshitter posted:

The OP is such a nervous, anxiety ridden wreck. Lol that Gina is just going to bulldoze her way into getting more space, her boyfriend, and everything she wants because being able to be rude to someone's face turns her into an unstoppable wrecking ball neither the girl or her BF can ever hope to stop.

Like I think she could have just said, "I do not like you," directly to the girl's face and had the same effect but hey why not, go for naked.

I couldn't imagine putting up with a 20 year old's bullshit when I was 30.

Wouldn't go so far as to walk up to them with my balls swinging in the breeze, though.

Little anxiety girl has no chance against naked lady.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Buy Gina an account

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
gina titty swangin
poopin with the door open

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

andrew smash posted:

Buy Gina an account

:yeah:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

andrew smash posted:

Buy Gina an account

Introduce Gina to Pete.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Khazar-khum posted:

Introduce Gina to Pete.

Pegina

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Whorelord posted:

tyler should dump op and go out with gina if only because op mentioned that she was introvert in the first sentence and did so again and again throughout the whole loving thing. we get it, you're socially retarded.

Introverts are basically parasites and manipulators, who've made being the villain of abuse-escape book Walking on Eggshells a lyfestyle.

let's see what imgur has to say

Pick fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jun 5, 2018

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Counterpoint

C-Cassandra is cool and good.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

I see Kathy comics are alive and well in the current year.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

quote:

Well I live with my parents and they aren't huge fans of Tyler. Plus I really, REALLY don't like people coming over unless I give them permission and have time to prep myself for it. I like my space.

How do people like this (barely) survive?! You have to prep yourself if people are coming over?!

Do people think ‘introvert’ is a get out of jail free card for their terrible behavior? Oh no, she ‘curtly’ offered me food and wine!

I’m betting Gina was sick of her being around so often, and figured that would cause her to short-circuit.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Headcanon: "Gina" is actually pronounced as in "vagina"

y'know, like in 40-Year-Old Virgin

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I really don't like having people over, to my parents' house where I live, because I like my space, so instead I spend all my time at my boyfriend's place where he lives with his roommate who hates me; also I am a fully-grown adult"

Like, I :rolleyes:ed a little bit at people acting like dating a 20-year-old makes you a pedo, as usual, but that is some womanchild stuff there def

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LadyPictureShow posted:

How do people like this (barely) survive?! You have to prep yourself if people are coming over?!

Do people think ‘introvert’ is a get out of jail free card for their terrible behavior?

yes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
they do

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Yeah and if they cry about it then you can be sure they're not faking or whatever nonsense, which is why so often the two go together

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I am friends with some shy-rear end people and can confirm that using the word "introvert" to self-identify is a pretty durn red flag

it's like the distinction between not doing drugs and identifying as straightedge, or between not having one-night stands and identifying as demisexual

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You haven't lived until an employee calls in sick 3 days in a row because theres too many people at the bus stop.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

LadyPictureShow posted:

Do people think ‘introvert’ is a get out of jail free card for their terrible behavior? Oh no, she ‘curtly’ offered me food and wine!
Yes, and so is 'extrovert'. (Except in that case it turns into the ultra-clinger who needs people to do poo poo with them literally all the time and has a meltdown if they have to be alone for a bit)

People will warp any character trait into The Correct Way To Be, and anything that goes against that means you're wrong and they're right.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

loquacius posted:

"I really don't like having people over, to my parents' house where I live, because I like my space, so instead I spend all my time at my boyfriend's place where he lives with his roommate who hates me; also I am a fully-grown adult"

Like, I :rolleyes:ed a little bit at people acting like dating a 20-year-old makes you a pedo, as usual, but that is some womanchild stuff there def

i don't think anyone was saying the guy was a pedo

at the very least i wasn't when i commented on the age difference

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah I don't think 30/20 is pedo, it's just :redflag: idiot manchild and dipsy-rear end affected-cutesy hapless sack of crap

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pick posted:

You haven't lived until an employee calls in sick 3 days in a row because theres too many people at the bus stop.
They didn't really give this reason, right?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

They didn't really give this reason, right?

yes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
dont live in portland

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

(TX) We threw a Youtuber out of our restaurant for inappropriately (sexually) filming out staff, now his fans are leaving hundreds of negative reviews online.

Who streams going to a restaurant alone?

This is why anyone who gains over a hundred fans online should be jailed posthaste.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean granted personally speaking I don't know how someone can experience the world of dating people who are allowed to drink at bars and restaurants and then go back to dating people who aren't, but to each their own

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

My [20F] boyfriend's [30M] roomate [29F] and I have never gotten along. Last night she walked out of her room completely naked and came up and aggressively talked to us. I am so upset and don't know whether to issue an ultimatum or not.

The naked man only works 1/3 of the time.

If someone mentions more than once that they're an introvert, chances are they're just socially broken. Especially when they say they "don't click with extroverts" like they're a different species.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 5, 2018

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

This is why anyone who gains over a hundred fans online should be jailed posthaste.

andy warhol was right, except he forgot the last part which is, that it kills us

spatula
Nov 6, 2004

La Brea Carpet posted:

My [20F] boyfriend's [30M] roomate [29F] and I have never gotten along. Last night she walked out of her room completely naked and came up and aggressively talked to us. I am so upset and don't know whether to issue an ultimatum or not.

Gina owns.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

spatula posted:

Gina owns.

I believe it's pronounced G-ina

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

La Brea Carpet posted:

By repeatedly rejecting her gifts of coffee, breakfast, etc, you showed that you are subordinate to her. She tested you with mild aggression and you folded every single time. You are weak and unfit to date Gina's claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

By repeatedly rejecting her gifts of coffee, breakfast, etc, you showed that you are subordinate to her. She tested you with mild aggression and you folded every single time. You are weak and unfit to date Gina's claim.

drat. Alpha Female.

I hope she's as beautiful as I imagine her to be.