Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

r/CBTS_stream, "calm before the storm", a subreddit that was banned for doxing and threats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Cock, Ball, and Scrotum Torture

mostly I just wanted to type that

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Oh poo poo, Qult Freepers are leaving Free Republic to come to r/GA because the rest of the Freepers are making fun of them in their 1000+ post Q threads:

Yeah there were a dozen or so freepers in one GA thread a while ago. It was quite something. I have half a mind to go touch the poop and ask them to shittalk freep more.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So has the Q collective hive mind just purged the whole “this former mod of a group had Q’s login information and he’s know for exploiting crazy right wingers for personal gain” thing?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

A "veterans' patrol" group in Tucson found the remains of a homeless/immigrant camp, and convinced themselves that it was an epicenter for child sex traffickers. The Tucson PD came to check it out and said it was a totally normal homeless camp, and btw it's on private property so you guys need to cut out the "investigation."

The patrol is now demanding the Feds come out and investigate: http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/38334795/group-wants-federal-investigation-into-abandoned-camp-in-tucson

The Qult noted that the private property belongs to the massive Cemex concrete company, so are now convinced that the company is a vast front for child trafficking and smuggling kiddies in cement trucks.

One Qtip took the time to map out major human trafficking cases compared to Cemex plants, leading dozens of qultists to screech that Cemex is Busted! Then a handful of folks in the thread repeatedly try to point out the map is just populationdensity.jpg but aren't gaining much traction.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ofppr/comparing_cemex_operating_sites_to_incidents_of/

In other unnerving news, they're claiming that some of their posts have enough upvotes to start appearing in r/all. Is that the Reddit Frontpage?

lol we work with Cemex occasionally

glad I'm doing my part for the cannibal pedophile cult

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So has the Q collective hive mind just purged the whole “this former mod of a group had Q’s login information and he’s know for exploiting crazy right wingers for personal gain” thing?

Oddly enough, I've never seen it come up!

GA has a major hate-boner for the Pope (which makes total sense given that middle-aged Evangelicals are a huge chunk of the Qult) and what with finding a "child trafficking site" near an abandoned Cemex plant, the new hotness is checking the Pope's tweets for every time he said "concrete" since that's clearly code for for "I am working to traffick children for a global Satanist pedo cabal using a cement company as a front."

As to *why* the Pope would feel compelled to use his Twitter to repeatedly announce this connection? I assume it goes back to the age-old belief that the Illuminati and suchlike are somehow compelled to constantly drop huge hints in public. So according to conspiracy fans, rather than actually keep their dark secrets a secret, the elite get massive jollies dropping hints so obvious that a housewife in suburban Sheboygan can figure them out.

EDIT: Sheboygan is my default funny-sounding city name.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 5, 2018

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I was wondering how big was Cemex. They’re the #2 producer of cement for buildings worldwide and responsible for like 30-40% of all cement in the USA. For reference, their revenue is like 25% less than McDonalds, and Cemex owns a similar amount of property / freestanding assets at $30 billion.

So they’re really fricken big lol

Also being shocked that Soros is invested in it is about as shocking as finding out Soros invested in Nike or Pepsi.

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The real incident gives them a plausible excuse to handwave it away as "part of the plan":

Q posted their password, seemingly by accident, then the guy used it to post. To them it's just "God moves in mysterious ways" stuff.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

They're really excited to solve the 2007 Maddie McCann kidnapping; I'm just waiting for them to tie this into the JonBenet Ramsey murder.
I find fascinating that the ghost of Maddie McCann showed up both during the pizzagate and the Q nonsense, it's pretty telling on the influence of the gutter press on both those movements. Bat boy for president! :suicide:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Ré the whole "Trump said 'tip top' as requested", there's a good debunked thread pointing out that Trump has used both "tip top" and "tippy top" many times in 2016 and 2017:

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@miss-j/part-1-of-the-new-q-anon-debunking-series-no-qanon-did-not-ask-trump-to-say-tippy-top

r/GA is also breathless because in the photo of Trump holding KJU's letter, his hands are in a portion which spells Q in American Sign Language. But even half the other Qtips think that's dumb.

Obfuscating cause and effect to mess with people, even their own members, is something /pol/ types have always done. They did it when the piss tape story first broke. They tried to spin the timeline so that they came up with the piss tape as a way of messing with the media.

Never forget these people are broken and have no empathy. They spread disinformation like a compulsion. Even to each other.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

Never forget these people are broken and have no empathy. They spread disinformation like a compulsion. Even to each other.

I dunno man, I think at some point you guys are going to have to expand upon that whole "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" aspect of your 1a to include a whole lot of other definitions, and start visibly enforcing it, else this stuff stands a good chance of getting so widespread and ingrained it might actually be able to tear society down.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cactus posted:

I dunno man, I think at some point you guys are going to have to expand upon that whole "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" aspect of your 1a to include a whole lot of other definitions, and start visibly enforcing it, else this stuff stands a good chance of getting so widespread and ingrained it might actually be able to tear society down.

IS there any way to outlaw "purposefully whipping up fear in angry white people" in a way that doesn't destroy the 1st amendment? Just stopping people being able to make bullshit that stokes white peoples fear response over bullshit would probably cut the knees off of pretty much the entire right wing spectrum.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Cactus posted:

Like any 1a (or in general Constitutional) restriction, the rule of thumb is: imagine your absolute worst enemy enforcing that rule.

If we had that anytime prior to the 1990s, it would've been easy Russia-style to ban any speech claiming being gay was normal.

In the 1960s it would've been easy to ban any attempts to assert black rights as promulgated by "outside agitators." Yes, there was state and some federal oppression of civil rights workers, but nobody went to prison for printing or reading Letter from Birmingham Jail.

Can you imagine a modern ban on "fake news", but the current administration gets to decide what is and is not fake news?

I know various European countries have much stronger restrictions on free speech and some folks like to bandy that about as a big progressive win since you can shut down regressive speech. But when you jail people for saying the Diary of Anne Frank is a fake (which to an American is a bizarrely specific thing to ban and would set conspiracy theorists wild) then you end up with stuff like Poland banning any mention of "Polish death camps" and Turkey arresting people for calling killing the Armenians "genocide."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The suggestion is that not enforcing any laws at all on the subject because they might not all be good, turns out worse than enforcing some laws.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 5, 2018

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I know but it's difficult to see how the current state of affairs can continue (and get worse, as it is likely to do) without something big breaking permanently. People with platforms being able to say any lie without any consequence has led to all this. It seems like there's no solution.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Also that's actually happened in the us anyway - the original use of "shouting fire in a crowded theatre" was referring to lefties saying "actually this war is some bullshit"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

The suggestion is that not enforcing any laws at all on the subject because they might not all be good, turns out worse than enforcing some laws.

The thing about constitutional amendments is they’re a lot deeper than just laws. They’re explicit protection from government interference in your rights as a human being in America, and they require a huge process to change precisely because of that.

Changing amendments or interpreting them in ways that are more restrictive on rights has a very good chance of being used by future administrations to further oppression of Americans.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

The thing about constitutional amendments is they’re a lot deeper than just laws. They’re explicit protection from government interference in your rights as a human being in America, and they require a huge process to change precisely because of that.

Changing amendments or interpreting them in ways that are more restrictive on rights has a very good chance of being used by future administrations to further oppression of Americans.

Yes, and most other countries in the world do without an explicit protection from the government interfering in your right to say whatever you want because it is recognized that being able to say whatever you want is actually quite harmful.

Because if you make a rule saying that the government can't control something, all you are really doing is signing control of that over to whoever has the most money. You aren't liberating people, you're putting them under a different kind of control.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Yes, and most other countries in the world do without an explicit protection from the government interfering in your right to say whatever you want because it is recognized that being able to say whatever you want is actually quite harmful.

Because if you make a rule saying that the government can't control something, all you are really doing is signing control of that over to whoever has the most money. You aren't liberating people, you're putting them under a different kind of control.

The record of the US government isn’t exactly encouraging.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Nor is it going to be as long as people keep thinking that government itself is evil and will only do bad things.

It is a chicken/egg problem but there's got to be a change, you can't run a country where people refuse to let the government do anything other than build planes to bomb third world countries.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The only way to battle Conspiracy Theories is to make sure people have a basic ability to think critically. But the destruction of modern education has ended that because Conservatives know if people could think critically, people would see through all their bullshit.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

twistedmentat posted:

The only way to battle Conspiracy Theories is to make sure people have a basic ability to think critically. But the destruction of modern education has ended that because Conservatives know if people could think critically, people would see through all their bullshit.

Fwiw, they say the *exact* same thing about liberals.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

That's because the right is constantly projecting.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

I don't know. I usually hear a lot from right wingers about education brainwashing people to be liberal. So it's always seemed like the reverse to me.

Quick Edit: Younger "libertarian" right wingers do tread a little differently on the topic now that I think of it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

All those darn liberals, brainwashing people into believing minorities deserve human rights.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

chitoryu12 posted:

All those darn liberals, brainwashing people into believing minorities deserve human rights.

Yea I always find it funny that's what Cons are basically saying all the time. This PC Culture has run amok making people think women aren't property and PoC are humans!

I'm actually kind of surprised to find out that Qtips tend to be older evangelicals, but I shouldn't be. It's right up their alley, no different than screaming about toys leading children into the occult by using poo poo they claimed is occult but they just made off the top of their head.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kate Spade, the fashion designer who was recently found hanging in her apartment, had extremely tenuous ties to the Clinton family, so the Qult is already trying to Vince Foster her.

Lots of thinking emoji tweets.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Regarde Aduck posted:

Obfuscating cause and effect to mess with people, even their own members, is something /pol/ types have always done. They did it when the piss tape story first broke. They tried to spin the timeline so that they came up with the piss tape as a way of messing with the media.

what kind of a monster would pretend the piss tape isn't real?

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

what kind of a monster would pretend the piss tape isn't real?

The monster on the piss tape.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
The Qult is excited that the British press is reporting on the Tucson "rape camp" it's the Daily Mail and The Sun, so slightly more reputable than the National Enquirer.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

There is a reason why the Game must be played.

Many of us have thought it at some point: why are we going through this circus? Why the show? Why not just send SEAL Team 6 on a "business errand" and be done with it? There is Occam's razor; you can't do it all Godfather style or else people will panic. We become what we fight. People won't believe it. You get the idea. However, there is another angle, one which Christians will understand but others will not. I beg you to keep an objective mindset. It was in studying the Freemasons that I discovered a "key" of sorts. There is one name that they value above all, the father of their ideology; Tubalcain. Who is Tubalcain? Tubalcain is the son of Cain, who killed his brother Abel. Now, when Cain was found out by God, and his guilt exposed, we see that Cain is cursed, and that all who find him would wish to kill him. However, there was a modifier added, should any man kill him:

Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

All evil secret societies, dark religions, and the "elite" can be traced back to the ideology of Cain and its inevitable manifestation in the form of Babylon. It was Nimrod, of Cain's lineage, who built the Tower of Babel. But the curse remains as referenced to Lamech (of Cain's lineage):

Genesis 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

So you see, with each generation of the Mark of Cain, the curse multiplies exponentially. Had we come at the cabal with guns blazing, the nukes would have gone off, and we would have suffered seventy and sevenfold (multiplied) directly proportionate to the number of Cain's servants killed. (I imagine only the Christians are reading at this point, but it's important).

So, if divine ruling establishes that you will want to but cannot kill a descendant of Cain's Mark, how can you bring them to justice? How do you build the metaphysical case to embark on such a crusade?

By using divine law.

Noah was found to be "pure in his generations" (note the emphasis on genealogy) and was tasked with surviving the coming flood as well as the animals. Noah did as he was told and survived the flood. However, the most interesting part is when Noah leaves the Ark after the waters recede:

Genesis 9:3-6 3-Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. 4-But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. 5-And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. 6-Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Did you catch that last verse? Did you catch the part about the forbidding of cannibalism? As spoken by the LORD, we are obliged to render justice on those who shed our blood. That's the foundation of justice.

The law of Noah can be used to thwart the Mark of Cain. Look at the words "Whoso sheddeth". There is no exemption for the Mark of Cain, if they are found to have shed man's blood, justice can be served under the law of Noah (maritime law.....?).

The Game is necessary to win. That is why the plan is so important. If we knock over all the pieces and use force we will be eradicated, you can take that to the bank. We. Must. Be. Patient.

We need evidence on ALL of these people, airtight, before we can act.

As I'm undoubtedly down to the few who stuck by this long, here is a token of hope for the road ahead:

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Jim Carrey is slightly older than he used to be, and Johnny Depp is in a film where he's playing a cancer patient.

Occam's Razor: they're running out of child adrenal glands because ARE PRESIDENT has put the smack down on child traffickers. And/or they have kuru from eating babies' brains or something. They've really gotten into claiming that every Dem/celebrity has kuru for some reason; someone must have read a Wikipedia article or something.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Evidently not the whole thing given that the article suggests that you need an initial neurological disorder to produce kuru and a major reason why it was so prevalent was the small population size.

So unless the satanic cannibals are exclusively kidnapping children who all have mad cow disease for some reason they shouldn't be getting kuru from them.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
A momentary voice of reason:

quote:

I read some of the comments below that are down voted. Many of those commenters are doing the right thing by bringing up their skepticism. We should be careful about inventing evidence. We shouldn't assume a swing is a rape swing or straps on trees are not also possibly tie points for a hammock.

Don't take your eyes off the investigation at all and this certainly could be a human trafficing/pedo site, but if you find a can opener on the ground, you're going to lose people when you reach too far and say "AHA! A throat slashing child rape intimidation shanking tool!!!!! These people are sick!!!" No Bob, it's just a can opener, relax. Lets deal with facts and not fantasy.

Again, don't stop the investigation, dig, search, find out the truth, but do it with some professional discernment and not with wide eye crazy assumptions.
ThunderCuntess
7 points·
14 hours ago

Immediately rebutted.

quote:

These vets aren't like us. They've seen a lot of camps. They know the difference.

This troop-worship stuff is ridiculous, and the Qult is all-in on it.

First off, I've done two Iraq tours and two Afghanistan tour, and three of those involved traveling lots of places and going off-base a lot. I would not *remotely* consider myself qualified to judge rape camp vs. hobo camp over the average intelligent person.

And setting that aside, even taking the Vet Patrol leader at his word that he's a Navy SEAL, and maybe he claims to have some operational experience, but in any given "veteran group" statistically many/most of the group are going to be people that did four years on an Air Force base in Montana fixing engines, but really enjoy wearing "operator" ballcaps and growing out beards while hoping nobody asks them when they were in Afghanistan or Iraq. It's perfectly fine to do your military service in something non-sexy and then move on, but it's ridiculous to then go around taking advantage of people's inflated impressions of the military and let them assume every single goddam vet ever was a Special Forces Sniper or some poo poo.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jun 6, 2018

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A momentary voice of reason:

Immediately rebutted.

This troop-worship stuff is ridiculous, and the Qult is all-in on it.

First off, I've done two Iraq tours and two Afghanistan tour, and three of those involved traveling lots of places and going off-base a lot. I would not *remotely* consider myself qualified to judge rape camp vs. hobo camp over the average intelligent person.

And setting that aside, even taking the Vet Patrol leader at his word that he's a Navy SEAL, and maybe he claims to have some operational experience, but in any given "veteran group" statistically many/most of the group are going to be people that did four years on an Air Force base in Montana fixing engines, but really enjoy wearing "operator" ballcaps and growing out bears while hoping nobody asks them when they were in Afghanistan or Iraq.

isn't that group not even led by a vet at all but literally just uses the name to get this kind of bootlick cred?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

GA has a major hate-boner for the Pope (which makes total sense given that middle-aged Evangelicals are a huge chunk of the Qult)
Also because the Pope really is the head of an international organisation that has systemically covered up pedophilia.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

sexpig by night posted:

isn't that group not even led by a vet at all but literally just uses the name to get this kind of bootlick cred?

FAKEEDIT: while there appear to be some real military guys in the group, the actual founder of Veteran Patrol is Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer, who was never in the military, has a history of drug addiction, and was tangentially involved in the Malheur occupation: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/arizona-conspiracy-theorist-holds-hostage-force-police-investigate-bizarre-child-abuse-claims/

Craig Sawyer of Veterans For Child Rescue appears to be legit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Sawyer

He's done a lot of really weird projects since getting out of the military, like forming a team to go fight rhino poachers in Africa. He was in the 1991 Gulf War as a SEAL, and maybe did whatever weird little semi-unknown missions SEALS do in the 1990s, but I'm not seeing any indication that he was still in the military post-9/11 when there was all kinds of serious combat stuff going on constantly for Special Forces. So I'm sure the guy has a ton of cool training and has been through some really rigorous selection, and has parlayed that into getting funding for weird projects and being a pundit, as well as a Hollywood technical advisor. So good on him for parlaying his street cred into fun personal projects.

The other guy with the Tucson Veteran Patrol is Jerry Peyton, but google isn't showing anything about him other than the current Tuscon news, and he's mentioned as a "former SEAL and current firefighter." I could go out on a limb and guess maybe he's a legit SEAL since if he works with Sawyer presumably he passes the sniff-test, assuming Sawyer wouldn't want to work with a fraud.

All that said, if Sawyer and Petyon are legit "operators" it's a little sketchy that they're willing to work with a wannabe like Meyer... EDIT: any looking at earlier media reports, Meyer admits he was never in the military, but some of his family was, and he's just really enthused about tackling veteran suicide and homelessness.

EDIT: here's 4chan's summary of Meyer:

quote:

Self proclaimed former addict.Has cult like following of those discarded by society.Homeless, addicts, weaponized autism.He started the gravy train camps under veteran camps for personal army and over 100k in gibs.Starts new causes when gibs run low.Baits muhguns for alphabet honeypot.Loves 511s,tac gear,patches, haji scarves,milspeak.VetLARP.Cannot carry weapon because felon,has PA carry weapons for him.Mark McConnell was his last handler.Sawyer may be his new one.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jun 6, 2018

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

quote:

justice can be served under the law of Noah (maritime law.....?).

I think my brain just imploded.

e: I also can't even begin to imagine what Jim Carrey shaving his beard is supposed to prove.

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Jun 6, 2018

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Polygynous posted:

I think my brain just imploded.

Admiralty law! These people are going to start practicing sovcit law with themselves as the prosecution soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Wait how can the descendants of Cain still be around when only Noah's family survived the flood.