Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Bob managing to completely misunderstand what a water shortage involves there.

Who do I need to pay to make a gently caress Off Mac emote, because I'm honestly sick of typing it at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Who do I need to pay to make a gently caress Off Mac emote, because I'm honestly sick of typing it at this point.

$29.95 USD

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

The crazy government madmen say there is not a drop to drink, and yet there is water water everywhere. how could this possibly be the case

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on MI6 – A new advert by MI6 wants to convey how the spy agency is less interested in recruiting would-be 007s than people who reflect the diversity of the UK"

Telegraph:

Tax rises needed 'to prevent NHS misery'

Independent:

Donald Trump cancels North Korea nuclear summit

Times:

Evening Standard:

North Korea 'destroys' nuclear test site as world's media watches

Mail:
Mac on… seafood is good for you sex life

'Eat up, lover man. Tonight's the night.'

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Is it just me or does Mac have a thing about older married men being predated upon by large sex hungry spouses?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Is it just me or does Mac have a thing about older married men being predated upon by large sex hungry spouses?

You'll understand when you're older, lad.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Donald Trump and the North Korea summit – Donald Trump has suggested his summit with Kim Jong-un could still go on as planned, marking yet another dramatic reversal just a day after cancelling meeting"

Telegraph:

Independent:

UK 'chasing a fantasy' in Brexit talks, top EU official warns

Times:

Businesses resort to desperate emailing as GDPR deadline looms

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Tory Brexit teeters on the brink – Weighed down by economic forecasts and the Irish border question, what are the chances of this pig flying?"

Sunday Telegraph:

Royal Wedding 2018: Meghan Markle coat of arms revealed

Independent on Sunday:

Ireland votes by landslide to legalise abortion

Sunday Times:

Russian pranksters discuss Putin and Skripal in call with Boris Johnson

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Lord of the Llamas posted:

The only good Mac cartoons.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

While unfavourable to both, this feels like a pro-Boris cartoon.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

https://twitter.com/SaHreports/status/1001077992880295936?s=19

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Trump-Kim nuclear summit – In a pair of angry tweets, Trump said there was ‘ZERO disagreement’ within his administration about North Korea but ‘if there was it wouldn’t matter’"

Telegraph:

Northern Ireland abortion reforms 'a test of May's feminism'

Independent:

Times:

Jacob Rees-Mogg urges May to revive her no-deal threat to Brussels

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the DUP's stance on abortion – Northern Ireland is under pressure to follow the Republic in calling a referendum on the issue"

Telegraph:

Italy at risk of new financial crisis in wake of coalition's collapse

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Jacob Rees-Mogg urges May to revive her no-deal threat to Brussels; FA backs Raheem Sterling after criticism over gun tattoo

David Squires:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Panels 3 & 4 of that Squires are gold. :allears:

Edit: might as well point out what panel 4 is referencing before anyone asks :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1rYlCpOnM

Pilchenstein fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 30, 2018

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I love me a good Simpsons reference.

Also let's not forget panel 7 which may not be gold, but certainly is bronze. :v:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on EU fears about rising populism in Italy – European commissioner Günther Oettinger has warned Italians about favouring anti-eurozone policies"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

I would have investigated Speaker John Bercow, says Lords counterpart

Evening Standard:

Farce of the cycle super highways: London transport chief apologises for ‘ill-judged’ expansion that’s blamed for gridlock and increased pollution

Mail:
Mac on… Britain's obesity crisis

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

... So Technowolf, think you could do a variation of :fuckoff: with Mac's racist tiki mask and the text in Daily Mail font?

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Can you even GET slippers like that anymore? It might be my entry into the ironic hipster market

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
who leaves a box of mars bars on the window sill where they'll melt? i doubt the accuracy of this cartoon

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Clearly the solution to people being angry about neoliberalism's failing is more neoliberalism.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
I am genuinely surprised the da isn't clutching a tinny with a few empties discarded around the place. I think this is actually as progressive as Mac cartoons get, showing a man doing weemin's work :bahgawd:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

... So Technowolf, think you could do a variation of :fuckoff: with Mac's racist tiki mask and the text in Daily Mail font?

Sorry, the only art skills I have are 'paste' and 'resize'.

edit: For clarity, the price I quoted was SA's price to upload the smilie and get the sortcut, not me making it.

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 17:09 on May 31, 2018

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Pro-tip: If you can't find the Daily Mail font, just use the Nazi propaganda font from before they moved away from fraktur style lettering.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Grenfell Tower inquiry – Kensington and Chelsea council is set to spend £3.5m replacing 4,000 fire doors in all its social housing after the Grenfell Tower blaze"

Telegraph:

Bring back Britannia to feature on brand new Brexit coin, say Tory MPs as Treasury signals support

Independent:

Roseanne cancelled: ABC scraps sitcom after star's 'abhorrent' tweets

Times:

Italy at risk of new financial crisis in wake of coalition's collapse After Michelangelo.

Evening Standard:

Trump holds prison reform summit with Kim Kardashian West

Mail:
Mac on…the GP crisis

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Hell yeah Mac is drawing his fetishes again

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's Brexit cabinet – The pressure on May over her Brexit direction is intensifying as she and her ministers scramble to put together a coherent plan before a meeting of the European council next month" (apologies for poor crop, that's how it is on the website)

Telegraph:

Male bosses' 'pitiful excuses' for lack of women in boardroom criticised

Independent:

Arkady Babchenko reveals he faked his death to thwart Moscow plot

Times:

Evening Standard:

Theresa May attacks Donald Trump's 'unjustified' steel tariffs

Mail:
Mac on... faking your own death

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Donald Trump, trade wars and steel tariffs – Theresa May has hit back at Donald Trump’s “unjustified” decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium producers, which has pushed the EU to the brink of a trade war with the US"

Telegraph:

Aidan Turner's bare chest is back: Poldark star goes shirtless again despite declaring 'it's not a stripper show'

Independent:

After Willy Nus.

The i paper:

Times:

After Lunch Atop A Skyscraper.

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Liam Fox and the end of the special relationship – Donald Trump’s trade war leaves the secretary of state for international trade and his post-Brexit trade policy in a sorry state"

Sunday Telegraph:

Junk food deals and adverts face fresh restrictions

Independent on Sunday:

Why was Kim Jong Un's letter to Trump so huge? Internet theories pick fun at Trump's 'small' hands and suggest North Korea might have sent a big envelope to 'massage a big ego'; Nigeria World Cup football shirts capture public imagination

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Brexit 'armageddon' – The government has sought to play down the risks of a ‘no deal’ Brexit after leaked advice from Whitehall warned of shortages of food, fuel and medication if Britain leaves without an agreement"

Telegraph:

After Bosch.

Independent:

Times:

EU opens WTO case against Trump's steel and aluminium tariffs

Evening Standard:

Lost Voice Guy wins Britain's Got Talent, first comedian to triumph; Heathrow: Cabinet set for new runway decision

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on plans to review the hostile environment policy – Home secretary Sajid Javid has said he wants to rethink immigration policy in light of the Windrush scandal"

Telegraph:

Theresa May told to 'get a grip' on rail crisis by regional news titles; Heathrow's third runway gets go-ahead from Chris Grayling

Independent:

DUP leader threatens to withdraw support for Theresa May on Brexit customs plans

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on…Jeremy Thorpe’s hitman on the run

David Squires:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

drat, Squires is a good caricature. I recognized Dunga immediately, even before reading the text next to him.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Heathrow's third runway – The government has finally given the green light to the controversial plan to build a third runway at Heathrow after years of delays and opposition"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Corbyn compares PM's Brexit strategy to Northern rail chaos; :monocle: Salad Cream: Heinz 'considers Sandwich Cream re-brand'

Mail:
Mac on…womb transplants

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
that loving mac, that's not how baby works

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Honestly think that might be the first female character I've seen in a Mac comic that wasn't either massively overweight or a hideously racist stereotype.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
alright, that mac did make me smile a bit

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Report to the punishment station.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

The father has clearly not attended the birth and is only turning up after the fact with a bouquet of flowers, so it’s still pretty Mac

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Not the Guardian:

Guardian Cartoonist Steve Bell Denies Anti-Semitism Claims After Drawing Spiked By Editor

Telegraph:

Summer Exhibition/The Great Spectacle review – a Grayson revolution

Independent:

Brexit: David Davis plans revolt over customs backstop plan

Times:

Also Morland's animated cartoon on Trump at the G7 summit.

Evening Standard:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom review – dino-flaws galore in series headed for extinction

Mail:
Mac on…tickets to Love Island

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013

Steve Bell posted:

"I cannot for the life of me begin to understand criticism of the cartoon that begins by dragging in ‘wood-burning stoves’, ‘ovens’, ‘holocaust’, or any other nazi-related nonsense. That was the last thing on my mind when I drew it, I had no intention of conflating the issues of the mass murder of European Jews and Gaza. It’s a fireplace, in front of which VIP visitors to Downing Street are always pictured (see page 12 of today’s Times), and the figure of Razan al-Najjar is burning in the grate. It’s a widely known photograph of her, becoming iconic across the Arab world and the burning is of course symbolic. She’s dead, she was shot and killed by the IDF while doing her job as a medic."

I have no idea how anyone came to the conclusion of ovens and holocaust from this cartoon. wtf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the PM's contortions over the Irish backstop – Both Theresa May and David Davis claim victory as No 10 makes backstop ‘concession’"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Peter Stringfellow, nightclub owner, dies at 77

Evening Standard:

David Squires: