Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

how can you be mad at them for giving u what u asked for in this thread

must... fire... circular... squad... Judean People's Front...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah about that

people of asian descent have a higher chance of developing type 2 DM btw

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

quote:

Plus, he thinks the president is receptive to feedback.

"I have plans to write a letter to President Trump or maybe a personal phone call," Moore said. He believes that if he can get the president's ear, he might be able to persuade him to give NLMK an exemption for the 3 million tons of semi-finished steel slabs it wants to import from Russia.

Wow, these people are more delusional than I could have possibly guessed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

people of asian descent have a higher chance of developing type 2 DM btw

could also be the huge amount of white rice in their diet and their obesity that's been spiking over the past couple of decades or so

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is like a renaissance painting in text form.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

clockworx posted:

Remember literally everything they said about Obama?

Like you know he's poo poo, I know he's poo poo, but they think he's a secret Muslim communist agent planted at birth to destroye Christianity

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

ikanreed posted:

Like you know he's poo poo, I know he's poo poo, but they think he's a secret Muslim communist agent planted at birth to destroye Christianity

I was thinking more that this guy seems to think he's going to call his personal friend, The President of the United States, and he'll sort out this whole misunderstanding.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

clockworx posted:

I was thinking more that this guy seems to think he's going to call his personal friend, The President of the United States, and he'll sort out this whole misunderstanding.

I'm just saying the delusion levels are pretty flat for a decade

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

ikanreed posted:

This dude voted for Obama twice though, so he doesn't even have that.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

OhFunny posted:

This dude voted for Obama twice though, so he doesn't even have that.
The dude claims to have voted for Obama twice

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

FMguru posted:

The dude claims to have voted for Obama twice

So he's stupid and has no lasting values.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

obama was the "i will make american jobs not lovely" candidate in 2008 and 2012 when his opponents were "the fundamentals are strong" and literally gordon gekko but then hillary decided to concede that issue to trump

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
He's a FYGM voter

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Kudlow

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

a thousand beers for whoever found the phylactery :unsmigghh:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

clockworx posted:

what, you don't think "the blue-collar billionaire" is gonna want to talk to this salt-of-the-earth guy?

by the way, it's cool how even in his own fantasy he isn't asking the president to stop the tariffs, just an exemption for himself
he really deserves to go under

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Shear Modulus posted:

obama was the "i will make american jobs not lovely" candidate in 2008 and 2012 when his opponents were "the fundamentals are strong" and literally gordon gekko but then hillary decided to concede that issue to trump

remember when hillary walked into WV, told them she was literally going to take away their jobs, and WV went red for the first time in 50 years?

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I'm curious how that splits between type 1 and 2

It's all type 2

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Business Gorillas posted:

remember when hillary walked into WV, told them she was literally going to take away their jobs, and WV went red for the first time in 50 years?

the bastion of the Democratic party *checks list* the state of West Virginia

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Let us English posted:

It's all type 2

Chinese death vans were too slow to get around the countryside so they’re just going for high fructose corn syrup poisoning instead. Let God sort ‘em out.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

logikv9 posted:

the bastion of the Democratic party *checks list* the state of West Virginia

reminder that WV’s legislature introduced bills banning bestiality in 2017 alongside 5 other states. WV still hasn’t passed the bill, because apparently they love loving their livestock.

e: WV might be preparing for a sex tourism industry for creepy incels :thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ripoff posted:

reminder that WV’s legislature introduced bills banning bestiality in 2017 alongside 5 other states. WV still hasn’t passed the bill, because apparently they love loving their livestock.

well now we know why mike pence was on the ticket

the vice president is a horse fucker in case you forgot

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Ripoff posted:

brb, gunna take horse cock up my rear end on the steps of congress as permitted by DC law and the 1st amendment
#theresistance

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

You're thinking of Pennsylvania

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

clockworx posted:

lol I love how selfish this is. mr.president please continue with these tarrifs that are loving everybody over, just give only me an exception pls.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

DrManiac posted:

lol I love how selfish this is. mr.president please continue with these tarrifs that are loving everybody over, just give only me an exception pls.

did u vote for me, okay then, exception granted!!!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DrManiac posted:

I love how everything in the world is reducible to simple, blunt slogans (Lock Her Up! Build That Wall! Make America Great Again!) except his particular job, which requires a bunch of complex and nuanced consideration about what really constitutes a "foreign"-owned company in our interrelated multinational supply chain global economy.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FMguru posted:

I love how everything in the world is reducible to simple, blunt slogans (Lock Her Up! Build That Wall! Make America Great Again!) except his particular job, which requires a bunch of complex and nuanced consideration about what really constitutes a "foreign"-owned company in our interrelated multinational supply chain global economy.

Well, it was a Russian owned company, so it might work

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

clockworx posted:

So many of these people are "Just wait til Stalin hears that you've put me in this gulag, I'm sure he'll correct this" over and over again it's adorable

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Knight posted:

So many of these people are "Just wait til Stalin hears that you've put me in this gulag, I'm sure he'll correct this" over and over again it's adorable
Oh, if only the Czar knew what depredations his Cossacks were committing in his name!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

FMguru posted:

The only MORAL abortion free trade is MY abortion free trade.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ripoff posted:

I imagine this may be due to the fact that the inbred hambeast monstrosities that inhabit WV have a difficult time still being classified as human

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Clearly this has more to do with legislators being too squeamish and :decorum: to go through even half an hour discussing the topic than WV being really into animal loving.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Clearly this has more to do with legislators being too squeamish and :decorum: to go through even half an hour discussing the topic than WV being really into animal loving.

Why Louisiana lawmakers are fighting bestiality law

quote:

By ASSOCIATED PRESS |
PUBLISHED: April 24, 2018 at 10:20 am

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — In Louisiana, a proposal to strengthen the law against bestiality is facing unexpected opposition from conservative lawmakers who see it as an underhanded move to strike the state’s unconstitutional ban on sodomy.

keeping animal buggery legal to protect traditional family values once the supreme court lets them outlaw gay sex again

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Why Louisiana lawmakers are fighting bestiality law

keeping animal buggery legal to protect traditional family values once the supreme court lets them outlaw gay sex again

Some pretty good info coming from Dixie Seman aka "Hot Rope Guy" here. lol

Serious, they think that if they outlaw molesting a dog, the court will outlaw their anti-gay sex law? So....lets keep plugging away at Morally Inepts sadfaced pooch.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the slipperiest of slopes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the slipperiest of slopes

Gross

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Burt Sexual posted:

Serious, they think that if they outlaw molesting a dog, the court will outlaw their anti-gay sex law? So....lets keep plugging away at Morally Inepts sadfaced pooch.

no, it's even dumber than that. anti-gay sex laws have been nullified by the supreme court for 15 years now. the law on their books treats bestiality and gay sex equally under the definition of "sodomy" but the gay sex part is unconstitutional. some ppl want to strengthen the penalties for bestiality with a new law. the conservatives are refusing b/c that would leave the current sodomy law completely moot, which would make it easier to repeal later on. this is a problem for them b/c they still hope to pack the supreme court with enough rightwing christians to reverse the sodomy ruling and let states ban gay sex again. and when that happens they want their old sodomy law still in place b/c writing a brand new ban on gay sex might be too controversial in future louisiana

honestly if i were them i'd just go with "i'm ok with people loving livestock", it'd be less embarassing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

no, it's even dumber than that. anti-gay sex laws have been nullified by the supreme court for 15 years now. the law on their books treats bestiality and gay sex equally under the definition of "sodomy" but the gay sex part is unconstitutional. some ppl want to strengthen the penalties for bestiality with a new law. the conservatives are refusing b/c that would leave the current sodomy law completely moot, which would make it easier to repeal later on. this is a problem for them b/c they still hope to pack the supreme court with enough rightwing christians to reverse the sodomy ruling and let states ban gay sex again. and when that happens they want their old sodomy law still in place b/c writing a brand new ban on gay sex might be too controversial in future louisiana

honestly if i were them i'd just go with "i'm ok with people loving livestock", it'd be less embarassing

you can still be fired for being gay in louisiana and the cops in the capital were still arresting people for it a couple years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

yea, you can be openly fired for being gay in the majority of states in america, and in most of the others they boss can probably still get away with it unless you can prove that was the reason