Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

OwlFancier posted:

Ah yes the well known anti aircraft submarine.

I mean that might be a thing but I'm pretty sure the kind of missile you launch from a submarine is generally not the kind that can shoot down a plane.

Isn't that in, one of those terrorists take over the white house movies? I think White House Down, the one with Jaime Foxx and Channing Tatum. The terrorists are all the top right wing terrorists hired by the Mitch McConnell stand in and their hacker uses a SLBM to take out airforce one which has the VP on it.

It's actually kind of a fun movie, with Foxx being a hipper Obama, and its nice to see Right Wing nutjobs be the villain rather than evil non white foreigners like usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I like how the only thing the deep state in its attempted coup was trying to blow up Air Force One. Not, you know, cause mass defections in the military or try to seize Congress or anything. Just kill the President and boom, the thousand years of liberal darkness begin!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

1stGear posted:

I like how the only thing the deep state in its attempted coup was trying to blow up Air Force One. Not, you know, cause mass defections in the military or try to seize Congress or anything. Just kill the President and boom, the thousand years of liberal darkness begin!

These group function like a hivemind, so they assume everyone else does too. Take out the brain/leader and the organism shrivels and dies.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

1stGear posted:

Wait, why do the blackhats want President Pence? Or is it just obvious to the Qult that Pence lacks GEOTUS big swinging dick to flail around the china/China shop and MAGA?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Why are you expecting the CHUDs to have thought this through?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they also thought Macron was being liberated from the (((cabal))) by Trump then he made his UN speech and then just said Trump is a loving moron after G7 and they're all quiet.

They literally don't understand why someone would PRETEND to like Trump.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

They basically idly throw out stuff that if true would be of absolutely massive national implications, get excited about it for two days, and then just add it to the canon and passingly mention it once a month.

I guess the upside is that it's increasingly difficult for new people to get in.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

They basically idly throw out stuff that if true would be of absolutely massive national implications, get excited about it for two days, and then just add it to the canon and passingly mention it once a month.

Krazyface posted:

I guess the upside is that it's increasingly difficult for new people to get in.

So the same people writing Kingdom Hearts' plot are also behind Q?

Man, this really does go deeper than we thought.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So according to the Qult the good heads of state fighting for freedom are Trump, Putin, and loving Kim Jung Un. The evil ones are the entirety of our long standing ally countries. Ok yeah I could totally see this being a Russian psy op to gently caress up relations between countries at this point because :wtf:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So according to the Qult the good heads of state fighting for freedom are Trump, Putin, and loving Kim Jung Un. The evil ones are the entirety of our long standing ally countries. Ok yeah I could totally see this being a Russian psy op to gently caress up relations between countries at this point because :wtf:

The Juche appears to have gotten loose.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Gen. Ripper posted:

So the same people writing Kingdom Hearts' plot are also behind Q?

Man, this really does go deeper than we thought.

No, Kingdom Hearts actually requires people to do something.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OwlFancier posted:

I mean that might be a thing but I'm pretty sure the kind of missile you launch from a submarine is generally not the kind that can shoot down a plane.

The only way a modern submarine can fight aircraft is if they have a few MANPADS launchers aboard and the crew is willing to take their chances on the surface.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I was thinking you could probably get a pretty good liberal grift going using Q and the qultists as your fodder. It's really, really easy to paint the whole thing as a Russian psyop designed to prepare a significant number of Americans to not only be okay with but cooperate with a mass arrest of liberal political and cultural figures, and maybe even to participate in the arrest/killings they're dreaming of. You could produce pages and pages of quotes of the cranks fantasizing about a whole chunk of civil society being swept into a camp, then hit 'em with the pitch: "WE'RE INVESTIGATING THIS, AND WE'RE GOING TO UNMASK Q" and beg for donations to further your "investigations" (reading the internet for fun all day).

If you could then figure out a way to monetize the right wing hate that would be directed at you, you wouldn't ever have to work a day in your life.

selec fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jun 13, 2018

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Isn't that in, one of those terrorists take over the white house movies? I think White House Down, the one with Jaime Foxx and Channing Tatum. The terrorists are all the top right wing terrorists hired by the Mitch McConnell stand in and their hacker uses a SLBM to take out airforce one which has the VP on it.

It's actually kind of a fun movie, with Foxx being a hipper Obama, and its nice to see Right Wing nutjobs be the villain rather than evil non white foreigners like usual.

Wouldn't it be Air Force 2 if the VP is on board?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I was reading the "missile launched in Pacific Northwest" thread. Lots of folks convinced it was an assassination attempt, either by the Deep State, rogue military, or China hacking our systems and firing a missile. A number of Qultists have tried to point out that GEOTUS flew from Quebec to Singapore via Greece, so was nowhere near the West Coast on Sunday, but that isn't slowing them down. Because clearly a submarine-launched anti-air missile coming out of the PNW wouldn't already be massively attention-grabbing, but it has to fly to the other side of the planet too.

But in the middle of the thread, a completely unprompted bit of burnt toast:

quote:

Where are the 30,000 guillotines with the Chanel logo, along with the Bluebell icecream trucks that were, according to my intuition, going to be used to transport dead bodies in the heat of the South to the stackable graveyard in Houston Texas? All talk about these guillotines has ceased.

Will the presidents and order followers responsible for allowing thousands of UN vehicles to be imported into the USA be prosecuted?

Also, will the radical Islam training compounds that were allowed to be built in multiple locations throughout the USA be shut down and will those who allowed them be prosecuted?

Will the criminals responsible for starting California fires with deadly energy (laser) weapons and smart meters be prosecuted?

The spraying of toxic nanoparticles that first killed the trees so they could be easily ignited continues, especially in California but all throughout the USA. WE WANT IT TO STOP. Depopulation agenda, Agenda 21 criminals, must be prosecuted. Children are targets of mass sterilization agenda with wifi antenna locations and by the gifting of ipads to schools. 5G rollout must never happen. Track schools that have been gifted iPads. Prosecute.

Many people are gauging how successful our progress in destroying the Deep State based on the fact that weak order following pilots are still receiving orders to spray the mind controlled masses.

If I register for Reddit to post in r/GA, is "30,000 guillotines with the Chanel logo" too long for a username? I think that's my single favorite phrase the Qult has produced.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

I mean, you could take out airforce one with an SLBM but I think the entire western seaboard might notice.

Or maybe they had malcolm mcdowell's stealth boat from that james bond movie.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jun 13, 2018

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

selec posted:

I was thinking you could probably get a pretty good liberal grift going using Q and the qultists as your fodder. It's really, really easy to paint the whole thing as a Russian psyop designed to prepare a significant number of Americans to not only be okay with but cooperate with a mass arrest of liberal political and cultural figures, and maybe even to participate in the arrest/killings they're dreaming of. You could produce pages and pages of quotes of the cranks fantasizing about a whole chunk of civil society being swept into a camp, then hit 'em with the pitch: "WE'RE INVESTIGATING THIS, AND WE'RE GOING TO UNMASK Q" and beg for donations to further your "investigations" (reading the internet for fun all day).

If you could then figure out a way to monetize the right wing hate that would be directed at you, you wouldn't ever have to work a day in your life.

Good sir, I quite like the way you think. Shall we meet to discuss business over lunch?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

deadly energy (laser) weapons AND SMART METERS.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Chadderbox posted:

Wouldn't it be Air Force 2 if the VP is on board?

I don't think the writers put that much effort into research.

OwlFancier posted:

I mean, you could take out airforce one with an SLBM but I think the entire western seaboard might notice.

Or maybe they had malcolm mcdowell's stealth boat from that james bond movie.

Uh that was Jonathan Pryce
:goonsay:

And If I remember correctly, it was taken out by the shockwave of an airburst.
I do love the Qult going "hey what about all that crazy stuff from a while back, what happened to that?" and rather than realizing that no one talks about it because it didn't exist, they have to wonder if the heroes finally got them.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

twistedmentat posted:

I do love the Qult going "hey what about all that crazy stuff from a while back, what happened to that?" and rather than realizing that no one talks about it because it didn't exist, they have to wonder if the heroes finally got them.

Related to this, it's impressive how they'll believe completely random poo poo that anonymous people post on 4chan. And it's an anonymous board too, so in theory if I just go and post something there, and it's colorful enough to catch their attention, it's entirely possible it'd turn up at r/GA as "a source on 4chan says..." and then dozens of them will analyze it, decide it it passes the sniff test and they can add it to the canon.

I'm too lazy to do that, so here's a freebie on SA for r/GA:

"Killary and BHO conspired to end the US lease on Guantanamo Bay and cede it back to Cuba, because they know that they're on the shortlist of people to be imprisoned there. That's exactly why BHO talked about closing Gitmo, since he knew from the beginning that he was at risk of being identified as an enemy combatant. BHO's reopening of the US embassy in Havana was the last step to ceding US sovereignty of Guantanamo Bay, but before they could complete it, DJT was elected and the Cubans panicked thinking that DJT would lay down the law if they tried to take Gitmo back (and the Cubans were going to release/train/deploy all the terrorist there to Florida). And the reason you never heard about any of this is because GEOTUS shut it all down, yay team!"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Uh that was Jonathan Pryce
:goonsay:

I actually had a serious "Wait, what?" moment and did a search on Malcolm McDowell's filmography just to make sure I hadn't gone crazy.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I can’t wait until Thursday when the wet fart of an IG report is released and we’ll be treated to a dozen pages of confused “B-boom?” posts

If the leaks are any indication, there’s nothing incredibly revelatory in there. Of course they’ll probably fixate in the redacted sections, but I suspect we’ll see a very disappointed r/GA come Thursday

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

OwlFancier posted:

Patrick Robinson's got you covered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.M.S._Unseen_(novel)

Iranian terrorists steal a British submarine and mount some old Russian anti-air missiles on it. It's a fun read if you're willing to turn your brain completely off and ignore all the racism and general wing-nut craziness.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

I actually had a serious "Wait, what?" moment and did a search on Malcolm McDowell's filmography just to make sure I hadn't gone crazy.

I did actualy look it up but thought it was funnier to imagine it was him. I seriously have some kind of weird merged memory of the film where the bad guy is malcolm mcdowell's characters from star trek generations and tank girl mixed together.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Karia posted:

Patrick Robinson's got you covered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.M.S._Unseen_(novel)

Iranian terrorists steal a British submarine and mount some old Russian anti-air missiles on it. It's a fun read if you're willing to turn your brain completely off and ignore all the racism and general wing-nut craziness.

You could probably also achieve the same effect by playing “America gently caress Yeah” on repeat for the last quarter of that Tom Clancy book where a 747 crashes into the Capitol during the State of the Union being piloted by a Neo Kamikaze.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

I can’t wait until Thursday when the wet fart of an IG report is released and we’ll be treated to a dozen pages of confused “B-boom?” posts

If the leaks are any indication, there’s nothing incredibly revelatory in there. Of course they’ll probably fixate in the redacted sections, but I suspect we’ll see a very disappointed r/GA come Thursday

Don't get your hopes up, they'll probably just fixate on some random detail and claim it's super duper double secret code from Trump that all Democrats have been arrested and imprisoned in Gitmo forever. Add a few more mishmashes from Q and voila.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Without exaggeration, when Trump misspells tweets, they collect the missing letters and form them into anagrams to discover the "secret meaning."

I am absolutely not kidding.

A recent Trump tweet had "missles" and "sto" so they took the missing I and P and thought it either indicated NK violating US intellectual property in the Obama years, or that soon the IP address for the Hillary leaks would be released and point to Seth Rich (and some of them believe he's still alive and in protective custody to save him from Killary).

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jun 13, 2018

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Of all numbers to single out? C'mon, this has got to be a troll post:

quote:

Q's Most Significant Drop #1488 - We Have Reached A Milestone

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Met a qultist offline yesterday. Wild poo poo.

20 year old failson so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Met a qultist offline yesterday. Wild poo poo.

20 year old failson so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

I got one in my life who is a pretty successful tech consultant. Really into shamanic drugs and consciousness-raising festivals. Was extremely pissed about the way the Democratic primary went in '16, got fully convinced on Pizzagate, then moved on to QAnon. He thinks of himself as pretty far left; supports universal health care, gay rights, policies to decrease wealth disparities, and accepts that we have a pretty racialized police system. But man he's got a bug up his rear end about what The Elites are doing.

I've given him a lot to think about, but not by debunking specific claims (which always fails because the conspiracy isn't about specifics, but about a narrative that must explain the pre-ordained conclusion) but rather by getting deep and just saying "how do you know what you know?" and "how do you know a thing is true?" and "what good is your worldview if it doesn't have any explanatory value beyond 'THEY DID IT'?"

It also really struck him when I showed him the wikipedia page for Dennis Hastert and asked why none of the conspiracy people he reads ever bring that up, as you'd think it'd be a stunning piece of evidence for what they believe, then used that to ask him what actual policy goals he shares with these people besides "a lot of corrupt, awful pedos get arrested".

I asked "Do the people you see posting think women should have access to abortion?" Well, no, obviously they don't. "And do they think trans people deserve to be treated with dignity? Can you find any examples of these people who believe that?" Well, no. "And what about universal health care?" None of them support that, most of them oppose it. "Haven't members of your own family benefited from the programs like social security and medicaid these people decry as government control over our bodies?" Yes, yes they have. So that was pretty helpful; pointing out that if you find yourself in a crowd of right-wing nutjobs that you agree with on one particular point, that's the particular point you should really focus on and ask what the hell is going on with you there. It's especially weird for him when I can name all the conspiracies he probably believes in before he even has mentioned it, and when he asks how I knew the Clintons were funneling cocaine through the airport in Mena AR, I say I read a bunch of right-wing retirees saying the same thing on Freerepublic for years, so how is it that your political beliefs sound like a racist Arizona retiree, buddy?

Lastly, I just walked him through the history of how conspiracy theories have been used, and pointed out the Jew-shaped hole in the modern versions of these. All these conspiracies rely on a hidden, inhuman group of people with completely alien motivations and beliefs than us. But the more mainstream promoters of these simply leave these people ungrouped beyond "THEM" and "THEY". But if you walk the conspiracies back to their historical antecedents, THEY and THEM were always jews. And if you dive deep enough into the hole, I asked him, don't you always find people claiming with certainty that there are Jews behind these things, even if it's not all of them saying that?

I think the most convincing thing you can do, at least what's worked for me so far, is to demonstrate that you know everything they think they know, and you actually know more about it than they do. You can point to the earlier versions of their theories. You can show them the weird poo poo Jerome Corsi got up to before he showed up on their radar. You can find a post on freerepublic from 2009 about Michelle Obama being trans, and ask them if they really think this 75 year old diabetic gun nut figured it all out back then, or maybe there's just a bit of pathology at work?

Then you show them the alternate conspiracy theory: people with money run everything. You want to find out why things are the way they are, just find out who makes money off it being that way. And then you sell that to them with a little conspiratorial flavor; of course, the democrats and the republicans both are controlled by monied elites. It's just that they don't care if they're black, white, jewish or whatever; it's all money. You want to know what the secrets of the world are, find out who has the money. There's nothing more to it than that.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Lote posted:

You could probably also achieve the same effect by playing “America gently caress Yeah” on repeat for the last quarter of that Tom Clancy book where a 747 crashes into the Capitol during the State of the Union being piloted by a Neo Kamikaze.

Basically. But the weird thing is that Robinson is British. I really don't get his obsession with US military.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
GEOTUS means what I think it means, doesn't it :(

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

MANime in the sheets posted:

People that love Jesus also worship a new God on Earth

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

selec posted:

I got one in my life who is a pretty successful tech consultant. Really into shamanic drugs and consciousness-raising festivals. Was extremely pissed about the way the Democratic primary went in '16, got fully convinced on Pizzagate, then moved on to QAnon. He thinks of himself as pretty far left; supports universal health care, gay rights, policies to decrease wealth disparities, and accepts that we have a pretty racialized police system. But man he's got a bug up his rear end about what The Elites are doing.

I've given him a lot to think about, but not by debunking specific claims (which always fails because the conspiracy isn't about specifics, but about a narrative that must explain the pre-ordained conclusion) but rather by getting deep and just saying "how do you know what you know?" and "how do you know a thing is true?" and "what good is your worldview if it doesn't have any explanatory value beyond 'THEY DID IT'?"

It also really struck him when I showed him the wikipedia page for Dennis Hastert and asked why none of the conspiracy people he reads ever bring that up, as you'd think it'd be a stunning piece of evidence for what they believe, then used that to ask him what actual policy goals he shares with these people besides "a lot of corrupt, awful pedos get arrested".

I asked "Do the people you see posting think women should have access to abortion?" Well, no, obviously they don't. "And do they think trans people deserve to be treated with dignity? Can you find any examples of these people who believe that?" Well, no. "And what about universal health care?" None of them support that, most of them oppose it. "Haven't members of your own family benefited from the programs like social security and medicaid these people decry as government control over our bodies?" Yes, yes they have. So that was pretty helpful; pointing out that if you find yourself in a crowd of right-wing nutjobs that you agree with on one particular point, that's the particular point you should really focus on and ask what the hell is going on with you there. It's especially weird for him when I can name all the conspiracies he probably believes in before he even has mentioned it, and when he asks how I knew the Clintons were funneling cocaine through the airport in Mena AR, I say I read a bunch of right-wing retirees saying the same thing on Freerepublic for years, so how is it that your political beliefs sound like a racist Arizona retiree, buddy?

Lastly, I just walked him through the history of how conspiracy theories have been used, and pointed out the Jew-shaped hole in the modern versions of these. All these conspiracies rely on a hidden, inhuman group of people with completely alien motivations and beliefs than us. But the more mainstream promoters of these simply leave these people ungrouped beyond "THEM" and "THEY". But if you walk the conspiracies back to their historical antecedents, THEY and THEM were always jews. And if you dive deep enough into the hole, I asked him, don't you always find people claiming with certainty that there are Jews behind these things, even if it's not all of them saying that?

I think the most convincing thing you can do, at least what's worked for me so far, is to demonstrate that you know everything they think they know, and you actually know more about it than they do. You can point to the earlier versions of their theories. You can show them the weird poo poo Jerome Corsi got up to before he showed up on their radar. You can find a post on freerepublic from 2009 about Michelle Obama being trans, and ask them if they really think this 75 year old diabetic gun nut figured it all out back then, or maybe there's just a bit of pathology at work?

Then you show them the alternate conspiracy theory: people with money run everything. You want to find out why things are the way they are, just find out who makes money off it being that way. And then you sell that to them with a little conspiratorial flavor; of course, the democrats and the republicans both are controlled by monied elites. It's just that they don't care if they're black, white, jewish or whatever; it's all money. You want to know what the secrets of the world are, find out who has the money. There's nothing more to it than that.

I mean you can even pretty reasonably note that the actual people who 'run the world' are indeed really lovely people who do really awful things on the aggregate, because having that kind of wealth and unaccountable power brings out the absolute worst in people. So yeah a bunch of them are pedos or what have you, and as has been noted earlier in the thread they don't even particularly feel the need to hide whatever poo poo they're up to if you scratch the surface at all.

EDIT: So Jesse Ventura used to have a goofy conspiracy show (where he amusingly decided that David Icke was a scam artist) and of course most of it was exactly what you'd expect. On the other hand, there was an episode where he pretty much looked at exactly the sort of thing you're talking about and spent an hour making GBS threads on huge douchewagon T. Boone Pickens for trying to acquire the water rights to as much of Texas as possible Bond Villain style.

Feinne fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 13, 2018

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MANime in the sheets posted:

Warhams is irl, in case you missed the memo.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Without exaggeration, when Trump misspells tweets, they collect the missing letters and form them into anagrams to discover the "secret meaning."

I am absolutely not kidding.

Turns out the Deep State was actually trying to protect the Beaudillaire orphans. Who knew?

UmOk posted:

People that love Jesus also worship a new God on Earth

Jesus was always a placeholder in evangelical worship til they found someone who would tell them everything they wanted to hear.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Fulchrum posted:

Turns out the Deep State was actually trying to protect the Beaudillaire orphans. Who knew?

The V(ery) F(ine) D(eep state). Promises Made. Promises Kept.
(Edit: Would be kind of fun to watch a Q-cultist read The Unauthorized Autobiography.)

Hobnob fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 13, 2018

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Hobnob posted:

The V(ery) F(ine) D(eep state). Promises Made. Promises Kept.
(Edit: Would be kind of fun to watch a Q-cultist read The Unauthorized Autobiography.)

It'd be fun to watch a Qultist read anything, including the back of a box of Rice Crispies.

EDIT: Oh FFS...

quote:

Trump tweet on his return shows he's already preparing for battle with the DOJ? "Good to be back at the castle! No time for rest and relaxation, we must continue to serve the American people." ORLLY. Rest & relaxation? R&R? No time for ROD ROSENSTEIN?!? We see what you did there...

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jun 14, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
In my Making fun of :tinfoil: types FB group, someone pointed out that these guys are obsessed with child sex cults and trafficking and all these imagined (I mean its not like they don't exist, just that not in the the way these guys think), but are exactly the same people are gleeful over the immigrant kids in cages and tearing them away from parents and all that horrible, real stuff that's been going on that effects real children. Hell, they probably don't even give a poo poo about child poverty that effects millions of kids.

I mean, the answer is obvious, real problems can't be used to create fantasy that the people they don't like are inhuman monsters. They can pretend that their side are the real heroes, and all this stuff is more important than the real problems, which are obvs fake. Also, in their minds, these kids in the secret rape gland eating camps are all white, and the real ones are mostly black and brown, and conspiracy theorists tend to be a massively racist bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I'm most curious what's the actual reason behind his ban, given that the post above his is about someone getting banned from Twitter for tweeting death threats at Podesta.

quote:

Just got a 14 day ban on Twitter for sharing the QProofs document...it has begun
u/onelove1979

We are prepared for this and Q warned us yesterday but I think it’s time for a plan of where/when/how to regroup if this sub goes down

Reminder that the previous Qult forum got shut down for doxing and death threats.

quote:

Voat is pretty good but, be prepared. You need a thick skin over there kinda like /pol/. Everyone is a "jew" and a "human being". But, I guess it's free speech...

Stand by for a "I got fired!" thread:

quote:

I agree. Let's dig like we know how to do and figure out a way to use their own platforms against them. We all have different walks of life and need to use our personal skills to target them in every angle. Idea to use their own platform, and an idea to redpill 1 person at a time at work, school...ect. suggestions?? I work at a dealership so I talk to as many customers as I can about Q. I need a different way... a NOISY way.

Fully erect.

quote:

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump posted the Qproofs on twitter!

quote:

Wherever I go on the internet I randomly write TRUST SESSIONS without explanation. If people see the catch phrases often enough they will look up things on their own.

FUTURE PROVES PAST

quote:

the only sub that will go down is a CIA hacked sub masked as a Chinese submarine, firing x2 missiles at AF1/Trump on the way back from s'pore

Ah, the explanation comes out:

quote:

I’ve never been suspended, this was the file

https://mega.nz/#F!bvR2lCJB!OOP1-Dxp58XnrI7c8VSm9Q

And I’ve shared tons of stuff before and never gotten any kind of ban. Today I searched the #qanon hashtag sorted by “latest” and on the posts that were skeptical about Q I added the link and #QProofs hashtag....then my screen refreshed and had a message that my account had been temporarily limited in features and I had to complete a few captchas of street signs which I did correctly and refreshed and said my account had been identified as posting spam and violating twitter rules and my account would be locked for 14 days....

They're *entrapping* me into spamming them!

quote:

Unless they purposefully have fake accounts that make skeptical posts knowing we will use that link to red pill them and then they report every time it’s shared to get accounts banned? 🤔

The people I associate with keep saying racist things. Must be a false flag!

quote:

too many loving racists

DonnaGailExpand your thinking. - Q • 3h

I think they are paid to be on Gab to make Gab look bad.