Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Kheldarn posted:

I'd like to request a new Screen Shot LP of Terranigma. The previous one was done by Blackbelt Bobman (F.K.A. Bizzare Deformity, C.K.A. BIG BUFF MAN) back in 2006, and the images from it are long gone.

Is there really no archived LP for that game? You'd think with it being such a classic there would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Dectilon did a VLP years ago, and while it's similarly rough it hasn't disappeared like Waffleimages.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Ritznit posted:

Is there really no archived LP for that game? You'd think with it being such a classic there would be.
Looks like Kheldarn specifically wants a SSLP of it, and the only other SA LP of it is video.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Ooh, okay. That makes sense. I love Terranigma enough that I'll consider LPing it, but no promises. If anyone else feels the fire under their bum, feel free.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Now that we have a release date for Kingdom Hearts 3, I'd like to reinstate my old requests for SSLP's of all the side games. I'm really bothered that the one I'm most willing to play is the only one with an LP I can read. I'll even participate in the threads to make sure your work is thanked despite being gone for half a year because I tried too hard to follow too many LPs.

Kingdom Hearts Side Games

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

If' you're looking for just SSLP there's one for the original Chain of Memories here. Not sure about the others, though.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

1234567890num posted:

If' you're looking for just SSLP there's one for the original Chain of Memories here. Not sure about the others, though.

MythosDragon posted:

I'm really bothered that the one I'm most willing to play is the only one with an LP I can read.

The card game offends me the least in terms of gameplay, which I think says alot about how lowly I think of 358's handheld action, Birth by sleeps deck system, DDD's minion system, etc.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I haven't played it in a billion years, and I'm kind of feeling nostalgic; I'd like to see the old classic PC RTS, Emperor: Battle for Dune. Hell, never played it but might also be interesting to see Dune 2000.

Or all the Dune games, if someone was feeling daring. There's what, only the four, right? Dune, Dune 2, Dune 2k, and Emperor BFD? I know here's a pair of LPs for the original in the archives, though.

EDIT: Preferably as video LP, at least for Emperor and/or Dune 2k. The older games were enough of a weird hybrid that I could see them working in either style.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I remember Dune 2k had a thumper unit with the idea of drawing in the sandworm so it'd hopefully start eating the enemy. Don't know how well that worked out.

Heffree
Sep 11, 2012

Yeah... Okay.

MythosDragon posted:

Now that we have a release date for Kingdom Hearts 3, I'd like to reinstate my old requests for SSLP's of all the side games. I'm really bothered that the one I'm most willing to play is the only one with an LP I can read. I'll even participate in the threads to make sure your work is thanked despite being gone for half a year because I tried too hard to follow too many LPs.

Kingdom Hearts Side Games

I'm actually planning on doing a hybrid of all the games since KH1 was such a big part of my childhood and I just really want to dive deep.

It'll be a while before I start it, though, for research and planning purposes. I'd like to try to get it well underway before KH3 is a thing.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
A thread that jumps around all the games Waluigi is in. A Waluigi megathread, if you will.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Mega64 posted:

A thread that jumps around all the games Waluigi is in. A Waluigi megathread, if you will.
A Wegathread.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mega64 posted:

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

SelenicMartian posted:

A Wegathread.

megWAHthread

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mega64 posted:

Isn't he only in the sports games besides cameos like as a trophy in smash and the like?

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Heffree posted:

I'm actually planning on doing a hybrid of all the games since KH1 was such a big part of my childhood and I just really want to dive deep.

It'll be a while before I start it, though, for research and planning purposes. I'd like to try to get it well underway before KH3 is a thing.

Thank you, 2 was one of my favorite games as a kid and I still replay it every few years, and it's honestly really distressing to not be interested in 3 because I have no way of enjoying the side games it's going to rely on heavily.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Choco1980 posted:

Isn't he only in the sports games besides cameos like as a trophy in smash and the like?

Psycho Waluigi :colbert:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I'd be interested in seeing some gameplay of more obscure old PC strategy games, mainly Fallen Haven and the Deadlock games. Mostly because I had both and never really got that far in either. Whether diamonds in the rough or just plain crap, I'd enjoy seeing someone manage to get into the bottom of what makes those games tick.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I'd like someone to play Darklands, because every time I try I end up punching bandit until I can afford plate armour and give up.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

ArknknuckleRpg posted:

Any good Monster Hunter World LP's going?

Why yes, yes there is.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'd like to see an SSLP of Treasure of the Rudras.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Has anyone ever attempted an LP of Glover?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
psymonkey made an attempt years ago, but didn't finish. the game looked like hell.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
Its only out on iOS so far and I don't know how hard it would be to lp but I would like to request King of Dragon Pass' spiritual sequel Six Ages. Preferably in the style of the KODP LPs in which the thread makes most of if not all of the decisions.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to see someone LP The Long Dark because I think it's a neat game and it's set in rural Canada, a place where few games happen.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I'd love to see someone do an LP of Moonlight Syndrome, an old Suda51 game. The previous Syndrome games would be nice, of course, but IIRC there's a translated script sitting around for Moonlight Syndrome, and no such thing exists for the others.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

John Lee posted:

I'd love to see someone do an LP of Moonlight Syndrome, an old Suda51 game. The previous Syndrome games would be nice, of course, but IIRC there's a translated script sitting around for Moonlight Syndrome, and no such thing exists for the others.
I'd be interested in seeing the script and maybe giving it a chance; do you know where the script might be located online? And I'd assume you'd be looking more for a SSLP since it's a VN? I mean, the game does seem to have some rockin' music so it'd be cool to hear that.

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

ANGER HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MANLY THAN THIS
Since OFS seems to have let his Dragon Quest 8 thread fall into the dustbin, I would humbly like to see someone pick it back up. Either the original or the 3DS version. Just so I can see what I did wrong when I played through it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Thadius posted:

Since OFS seems to have let his Dragon Quest 8 thread fall into the dustbin, I would humbly like to see someone pick it back up. Either the original or the 3DS version. Just so I can see what I did wrong when I played through it.

Seconded.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like someone who really likes HoMM3 to play all the Heroes Chronicles extra campaigns.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

discworld is all I read posted:

I'd be interested in seeing the script and maybe giving it a chance; do you know where the script might be located online? And I'd assume you'd be looking more for a SSLP since it's a VN? I mean, the game does seem to have some rockin' music so it'd be cool to hear that.

After some more searching, it looks like my sources were way out of date; this place has a good start, but they never finished and their last post was five years ago. Sorry for the false alarm, I guess! I'm as disappointed as any of you.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

John Lee posted:

After some more searching, it looks like my sources were way out of date; this place has a good start, but they never finished and their last post was five years ago. Sorry for the false alarm, I guess! I'm as disappointed as any of you.
It's alright; I did manage to find someone who's been doing long play translations of the earlier Syndrome games and have been enjoying that; also I've been indulging in trying to roughly translate an old PS1 game called Aconcagua which I'll hopefully be able to show off soonish.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Requesting an LP of Detroit: Become Human a-la the Heavy Rain LP that was done by LordMune, if possible!

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Olive Branch posted:

Requesting an LP of Detroit: Become Human a-la the Heavy Rain LP that was done by LordMune, if possible!

CirclMastr is doing one. No idea about his style or LordMune's but there it is.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

discworld is all I read posted:

It's alright; I did manage to find someone who's been doing long play translations of the earlier Syndrome games and have been enjoying that; also I've been indulging in trying to roughly translate an old PS1 game called Aconcagua which I'll hopefully be able to show off soonish.

Well, don't keep me in suspense!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Looks like Emperor of the Fading Suns needs saving again.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Requesting an LP of Europa Universalis IV campaign using the MEIOU and Taxes mod.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I would like to request Steven Universe: Save the Light.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?
I'd like to see LPs of the Project X-Zone games because they're both batshit ridiculous crossovers and I doubt I'll ever play them myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
How about a Resident Evil Outbreak LP? Either File 1 or 2 would be nice. There's an actual server that people can use to play online now, so it would be cool to have a group video LP with the usual jokes, trolling and whatnot.