Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's cool but without a top down mode and blueprints it can go to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

https://youtu.be/btmN-bWwv0A

Last of Us 2 gameplay video. loving brutal game.

drat efb that's what I get for skimming the thread

Holy shiiiiiiiiiit I am so hype for this

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Possibly 2019

That’s coming from techradar

What a hell of a trailer. That's going to be an insta buy.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That's cool but without a top down mode and blueprints it can go to hell.

They might simplify it and make it more accessible.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

They might simplify it and make it more accessible.

I do not think you understand Factorio. Also those are two features I want in addition to FPS. Can't build a base without top down and blueprints.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

TCD posted:

What a hell of a trailer. That's going to be an insta buy.

First game I will have ever preordered. I’m such a fan that I’ll buy whatever higher priced version they release. Normally I hate DLC and buying special editions but I just thought TLOU was that loving good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

boop the snoot posted:

First game I will have ever preordered. I’m such a fan that I’ll buy whatever higher priced version they release. Normally I hate DLC and buying special editions but I just thought TLOU was that loving good.

same tbh. I didn’t get around to it until the PS4 one. Most involved I’ve ever been with a video game story

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Naughty dog shooters never click with me ever, I've tried so many times with uncharted that I've given up

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Naughty dog shooters never click with me ever, I've tried so many times with uncharted that I've given up

If you’re playing The Last of Us as a shooter then you’re doing it wrong.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
smash those mother fuckers in the face with a brick :twisted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:ese:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The Last of Us is essentially a puzzle game. At the end of the day it’s pac-man with stealth and better graphics. The whole game is navigating through levels trying not to get eaten.

It’s literally a pac man sequel, not a shooter or stabby mans game.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I do not think you understand Factorio. Also those are two features I want in addition to FPS. Can't build a base without top down and blueprints.

:what:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

mods change my name posted:

smash those mother fuckers in the face with a brick :twisted:

Hell yeah, chucking throwables makes it so you can kill an enemy in one hit with your melee weapon. Cheese that poo poo always.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Yo, what was that steam game called where you were stranded in some space capsule and had to launch yourself across space to jump to other ships / platforms and then assassinate / solve your way off to the next one through several different optional ways? Bird's eye perspective if I recall, something with "tension" "pressure" or something in the name, I don't recall, and can't google the right result for poo poo.

I was sure I had it on my wishlist, but nope

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Heat Signature?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Äh, gently caress yeah, that one, cheers

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Do you have PC?

Do you not have for honor?

Standard edition is free to keep on Uplay if you download soon.

Uplay sucks, yada yada

https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26/

Ends June 18th

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Played that game on PS4 for about a week straight when it first dropped. Pretty fun with friends or just for some mindless brawling fun but the playerbase dropped fast and hard (all Ubis fault tbh). With dedicated servers now apparently I cannot imagine its half bad

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
It's fun, improved a lot, Valk desperately needs love, and PvP is still nothing but people using two maybe three characters and doing the same poo poo over and over. Comp stomp with pals is a good time, though.

The loot and money drops got improved tons since launch, Ubisoft really does seem to be learning on a lot of their games. Shame that trend didn't stick with Far Cry 5.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bawk bawk bawk

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

Do you have PC?

Do you not have for honor?

Standard edition is free to keep on Uplay if you download soon.

Uplay sucks, yada yada

https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26/

Ends June 18th

they added a bunch of dynasty warriors like motherfucking guan yu, probably to court the chinese market. enjoy getting your rear end handed to you by chinese netcafe players running the sickest hacks

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineSuaveHornetArgieB8

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I am a loving degenerate and I have limits.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/05P6hRG.gifv

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

What has changed in Destiny over the last six months or so? Anything worthwhile? Isn’t there a new DLC coming soon? I think I heard of an update on the interim

I’m down for something new, but gently caress if I’m throwing them money again. Fool me twice...

I finished God of War and I miss that mindless gunplay

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
The two latest DLCs are barely worth playing. You'll finish the new missions in a couple of hours, and then it's back to grinding for higher level stuff to infuse.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I have my fancy Brook ufb fight stick hooked up to my switch and I'm getting my rear end kicked at Street Fighters that aren't SFII.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

so i ruminated about deviants advice last night, and decided to give it a try in a duo game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlo4RJ_jHT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Farmsc0PLMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKnKDbyuR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMWFOtHkvto

it didnt work out nearly as well from a points aspect, but i guess no one has to voluntarily watch me hiding in a shed :shrug:

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I always thought Witcher 3 was a great looking game but now that I'm playing it again on my new PC with mods and max settings, it's seriously impressive.

Maybe I'll actually beat it this time. Love the game but it's so huge that I haven't quite gotten to the end, neither on PS4 or on PC.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Don't forget hearts of stone opens up a new portion of the map and blood and wine opens up an entirely new map.

It's a fuckload of game, best gaming dollars ever spent.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Witcher 3 is probably the best game this decade, easily.

It's one of those games I wish I could wipe from my memory so that I could play it again for the first time.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Yeah I bought the expansion pass on sale the other day for $12 I think it was.

Playing on an SSD makes it more tolerable than playing on a PS4 because the load times when fast traveling or switching between maps isn't nearly as long.

Mods add some good quality of life stuff too like automatically applying oils to your swords for whatever enemy you're fighting if you have that particular oil.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

The thing I loved most about that game was that the choices you made that influenced the ending weren't in your face with what they would result in.

I got the bad ending and while that would.piss off most people with most games (hello Mass Effect), I loving loved every minute of it and didn't even realize I got the bad ending till I looked it up.

Also I really need to beat the dlc for it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The bad ending is really, really bad but like everything else in the game it's beautifully done and you should see it at least once.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Wow that looks like mgsv

huge open world, and not a god drat thing in it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

when your waifu gives you strength

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

when your waifu gives you strength

loving lmao

Adbot