Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Mummy Napkin posted:

daaang, that elephant is pretty dope, fisty, but i couldn't turn down a rappin' dog.

no worries, you're lookin' good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Mummy Napkin posted:

i gotta believe

You rappin GOOD

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

I did not make this but I think it's kinda cool for something bear-related

it could perhaps be animated in some way if you like the image and want animation

but if you'd like to see other options that's fine too, go with your heart

hmm, hmm yes this is good, I will ponder it for some time but it does speak to me

thank you luvcow for the sig

Korean Boomhauer

FluffieDuckie posted:

I’m not sure. Yours is kind of a byob classic

awwh! This means a lot to me! i think for that reason i'll probably hold on to it for a while then :glomp:

ChubbyChecker

MockingQuantum posted:

hmm, hmm yes this is good, I will ponder it for some time but it does speak to me

more like pander it :grin:

get it

e: its a panda

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jun 14, 2018

MockingQuantum

ChubbyChecker posted:

more like pander it :grin:

get it

e: its a panda

i did indeed get it, both the joke, and the av

I'm glad I took the paws to pander the purchase, but I just couldn't bear the waiting, so I bought it. Now it feels like I got a visit from Santa Claws.

Hugs.

edit: I did have a pretty good idea for an av but don't at all have the artistic ability to pull it off yet, I have a new goal for my free time though. and hey, lowtax needs those bonebux

City of Glompton

that's a really cute av

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

MockingQuantum

I was a bit skeptical, but seeing it under my username really gives me the warm fuzzies, many thanks for finding it Manifisto

Manifisto

you're welcome, it looks really good on you!

Scaly Haylie

Korean Boomhauer posted:

awwh! This means a lot to me! i think for that reason i'll probably hold on to it for a while then :glomp:

Idea: Korean Boomhauer's av but a goat

Scaly Haylie

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Here is a medal for smoking the weed.

i want this as my avvie, can we workshoppiee that?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Lizard Wizard posted:

i want this as my avvie, can we workshoppiee that?

I tightened up the animation and cut colours to make it av sized

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 23, 2018

Scaly Haylie

yeah yeah, what about titles and tags?

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
hello, i made a very chill avatar out of one of my favorite engrish things

Catboy Autonomist

IS IT SUPWISING THAT PWISONS WESEMBWE FACTOWIES, SCHOOWS, WHICH AWW WESEMBWE PWISONS?

hello can someone please black bloc-ify this catboy or something but make sure he isn't wearing a shirt still thx

Snow Cone Capone

Catboy Autonomist posted:

hello can someone please black bloc-ify this catboy or something but make sure he isn't wearing a shirt still thx

dang I need to log back in to FFXIV it's been months

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

bumping in case anyone wants to workshop spooky avs

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

FluffieDuckie posted:

Also, any newbie who still needs an av should post in this thread and let us help you pick out something or design something!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Dungeon Ecology

postin up in this thread for some halloween avvvvv action

FluffieDuckie

Dungeon Ecology posted:

postin up in this thread for some halloween avvvvv action

do you have any ideas? do you want it to be a spooky form of your current av or something new?

blaise rascal

What size are avs supposed to be nowadays?

Manifisto

blaise rascal posted:

What size are avs supposed to be nowadays?

20,000 by 20,000 pixels, animated, at least 20gb in size and social media aware

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If someone would enspoopify my spacepaca I will buy you an av cert too! And potentially mail you cookies because I'm baking to deal with my life, please take some cookies.

Dungeon Ecology

FluffieDuckie posted:

do you have any ideas? do you want it to be a spooky form of your current av or something new?

im open to ideas!

blaise rascal

Manifisto posted:

20,000 by 20,000 pixels, animated, at least 20gb in size and social media aware
Darnit, I can't get this star wars marathon av to be 20gb. Time to add the holiday special

Anyways but what's the actual answer

It doesn't give me a clue when I go to buy an avatar. Fluffie's is 145x199, but that might be one of the mythical TALL AVS that was specially uploaded by a mod

It seems like other people's max out at 180x180

Manifisto

Must be smaller than 180x180 pixels and no larger than 150kB. Only GIF, PNG, and JPG images are allowed. Images should be "work-safe".

City of Glompton

I'd like to be an acorn for Halloween can someone help?

Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

FluffieDuckie posted:

Are you gonna turn avs back to non-spooky versions this year if we PM you like last year?

If so I'm gonna turn mine and someone else's to the spookyversions we both had last year because they're both good

alnilam

Shugojin posted:

Are you gonna turn avs back to non-spooky versions this year if we PM you like last year?

If so I'm gonna turn mine and someone else's to the spookyversions we both had last year because they're both good

Yes
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870048&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Lmao I'm fuckin blind THANKS SORRY

Manifisto

currently thinking something like this

feedback welcome!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

feedback welcome!

Skelefistbro, I love it

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

feedback welcome!

this is amazing

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Skelefistbro, I love it

FluffieDuckula posted:

this is amazing

thanks, friends!

for reference, here is the pumpkin pals gang tag should people want to use it with their seasonal avatars:

. . . and here is the bone buds one, which may be appropriate for me this year:

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

feedback welcome!

:five:

Beet Wagon

Hello friends, I'm having a hard time coming up with a spooky av idea. The easy idea is probably some kind of Halloween minion but I kind of want to do something more distinctly Halloween-ey and different from my current avvie which is already kind of "minion in a costume"

Manifisto

Beet Wagon posted:

Hello friends, I'm having a hard time coming up with a spooky av idea. The easy idea is probably some kind of Halloween minion but I kind of want to do something more distinctly Halloween-ey and different from my current avvie which is already kind of "minion in a costume"

hmm this may be low hanging fruit but what about the headless horseman except instead of holding up a pumpkin head he's holding up a beet?

mockup of concept:

ty nesamdoom!

Beet Wagon

Manifisto posted:

hmm this may be low hanging fruit but what about the headless horseman except instead of holding up a pumpkin head he's holding up a beet?

mockup of concept:

oh heck I love this so much

gonna see if I can maybe fit a tiny spooky jack o lantern face on that beet, but I think this one's a winner, ty

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Oct 1, 2018

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

mockup of concept:

I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

could i get a one where chubby checker turns into a vampire and the teeth grow longer when the eyes go in