Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

/r/greatawakening/ has some commentary on the Hoover Dam guy. As usual, they immediately think the only guy on their side to take action is a Deep State false flag.

quote:

Abibliaphobia

Oh jeez, this is the stuff we want to stop. Now if trump releases it, he looks like he is going to give In to “terrorists”. If this was a deep state move to stop the release, It’s terrifyingly effective.

quote:

JosephOrion

This screams “comet ping pong ak47” make “fake news” the enemy plot to me

quote:

Neon__Wolf

False flag from the cabal.

Not buying this for one second.

They are panicking.

quote:

Pure_Feature

Let me guess ? A white man, Pro-Trump and afcourse a american .....FF ..They are afraid the real stuff to come out..
Later we shall find out it was a anti-trumper and was working for the clinton s and Obama...and born out off migrants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
The Revolution will be disavowed as a False Flag attack.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Jagged Jim posted:

The Revolution will be disavowed as a False Flag attack.

If Donald Trump gets impeached, will that mean he was one massive False Flag to make conservative ideology look bad?

EDIT: I randomly recalled how some British right-wing guy gunned down a leftist Member of Parliament on a sidewalk (allegedly while screaming British right-wing slogans). So I googled "jo cox" and "false flag" and wouldn't you know it, there's a body of people who believe that either she wasn't really killed, or the guy that killed her was a leftist plant, just done to make conservative Brits and Brexiters look bad.

Meanwhile in threads across Reddit, people (mostly Americans, but plenty of Brits) are calling for violent revolution in the UK if Tommy Robinson gets killed in prison.

EDIT2: in the amazing stage play The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade they have a great line about self-claimed revolutionaries who blanch the second deocrum is violated:

and if so much as a shop gets looted
they squeal
Beggars, villians, gutter rats

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jun 16, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Just like Freep, Q folks are perfectly fine with talking about revolution and fighting back against the Deep State until someone actually does something. Since any actual fighting back inevitably makes them look like unhinged lunatics to the world at large, any actual fighting back must be a double-cross or a false flag.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I think it's more like anything that looks embarrassing to them is obviously a false flag since no true patriot would be caught on the daily news without having performed a fully successful coup and destroying the deep state overnight or some stupid poo poo like that. It makes them look like they aren't in control and takes them out of the fantasy.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mercury_Storm posted:

I think it's more like anything that looks embarrassing to them is obviously a false flag since no true patriot would be caught on the daily news without having performed a fully successful coup and destroying the deep state overnight or some stupid poo poo like that. It makes them look like they aren't in control and takes them out of the fantasy.

Meanwhile the guy that fired the gun into the ceiling is serving 4 years. No support for him because he’s obviously a crisis actor. He’s not really serving 4 years. Etc. Etc.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

Two men enter, both men don't eat anything for a week, then they leave?

It is quite impressive that we even have a 70% Muslim prison given that the population is like, what, between 5 and 10% Muslim? That's some really good racial profiling.

I can't believe that Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is internationally famous for being the dumbest yob in the country.

He looks like a loving 90's boy band member for fucks sake.

He does have the most amazing Resting Thicko Face I've ever seen. His default expression is angry befuddlement, like someone finally realising that the paper just says "Please Turn Over" on both sides but is still turning it over.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

and if so much as a shop gets looted
they squeal
Beggars, villians, gutter rats

At least those jerks acknowledge that the shop was looted.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

goddamnedtwisto posted:

He does have the most amazing Resting Thicko Face I've ever seen. His default expression is angry befuddlement, like someone finally realising that the paper just says "Please Turn Over" on both sides but is still turning it over.

There's a great picture of him floating around that makes him look exactly like that shutterstock granddad with the weird grin, only about 40 years younger.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I've always wondered how the Nazis got some of their more insane poo poo theories (like Hollow Earth, Aryan poo poo, Melting Ice theory). At the time I read about those I was like "no way anyone could believe that insane poo poo again."

Now we have our own lunatic fascist theories and just :stare:. Is there a specific reason the right is so susceptible to the most insane garbage imaginable? Is it because they reject science and facts as an authority?

The idea that anybody actually believes this poo poo makes my brain do this :psypop:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jun 16, 2018

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TulliusCicero posted:

I've always wondered how the Nazi's got some of theor more insane poo poo theories (like Hollow Earth, Aryan poo poo, Melting Ice theory). At the time I read about those I was like "no way anyone could believe that insane poo poo again."

Now we have out own lunatic fascist theories and just :stare:. Is there a specific reason the right is so susceptible to the most insane garbage imaginable? Is it because they reject science and facts as an authority?

The idea that anybody actually believes this poo poo makes my brain do this :psypop:

IMO it's because both fascism and conspiracy theories let someone feel like they're better than other people. In fact a lot of "straight" white supremacist thinking runs on exactly the same lines, "I can see the truth about the Jews/Muslims/Blacks/Marxists running everything, everyone else is just brainwashed sheeple".

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I still think this is all Roger Stone. He is the only member of Trump's cadre of morons to be so extremely online he posts on 4chan as a man well into his 70s, and this is just the kind of wierd Nixon psy-ops poo poo he gets off on.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TulliusCicero posted:

I still think this is all Roger Stone. He is the only member of Trump's cadre of morons to be so extremely online he posts on 4chan as a man well into his 70s, and this is just the kind of wierd Nixon psy-ops poo poo he gets off on.

Stone cosplaying as Deep Throat?

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Ague Proof posted:

Stone cosplaying as Deep Throat?

To be fair, deep throat is a Tuesday night for Roger Stone.

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇

TulliusCicero posted:

I've always wondered how the Nazis got some of their more insane poo poo theories (like Hollow Earth, Aryan poo poo, Melting Ice theory). At the time I read about those I was like "no way anyone could believe that insane poo poo again."

Now we have our own lunatic fascist theories and just :stare:. Is there a specific reason the right is so susceptible to the most insane garbage imaginable? Is it because they reject science and facts as an authority?

Why wonder source of Nazi crazy? It is well described, they follow much theosophy. It is source of even such idea as "magic aryan race" though Mme. Blavatsky did not mean in quite Nazi way. There is the cross-hybrid of many other direct Germans origin like biodynamism too.

Modern Nazi simply copy Original Nazi for choice of belief. It is no mistake when they repeat other Nazi belief in too. Notice of rarely copy Italian Fascist eccentricity, only Nazi? Is no greater fascist thing, they just are Hitler-lover, Himmler-lover.

That not connected to specific Nazi belief is like standard right wing drivel, often straight from political campaign. Migrant/Mexican/Muslim/other scary guy wants your things! Is already here! The opposition is hiding it but you fellow rightist know the truth! Vote for me and so on - easily piles in with old Nazi handbook

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

there's a lot of lead-up-to-the-camps moments that didn't make any sense learning about it as a kid in the 90s but are sort of falling into place now

as a guy with a brain problem that makes me less useful than most as a labor source, I'm not looking forward to where this might go.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
The Qult responds to WaPo calling them a cult:

quote:

(C) ommunity (U) ncovering (L) otsa (T) ruth Embrace CULT as we do Deplorable! Own it!

Reminder, whenever r/GA posts a WaPo link, they have a bot that comes in first-post to warn everyone:

quote:

Content from washingtonpost.com is sometimes unreliable. Discernment is advised.

Of all the sites r/GA cites from, WaPo is the one they're alarmed about to always caveat.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Right, cause WaPo has facts and journalism.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I enjoy the implicit suggestion that discernment is often not advised and instead you should exercise credulity.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TulliusCicero posted:

That wouldn't surprise me. He co-wrote a book with Robert Morrow (of all people) about the Clintons that was full of this kind of conspiracy stuff.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

twistedmentat posted:

Man if Witches were real, I'd hope for them to curse the NRA.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1008016352211283969

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Oh my god this is real :lol:

It is both hilarious and frightening that one of the country's most powerful lobbies in the right wing is this batshit loving crazy, and the leadership probably believes this Q nonsense just as much as the rubes :stonk:.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Ré the Qultist who tried to hold the Hoover Dam hostage:

quote:

Yeah seems fishy should keep an eye out. They could be stacking a deck with loonies over the next week to argue us to be insane lunies. Lets hope no more misguided patriots get to the headlines over the weekend.

Most reasonable guy in the thread:

quote:

Some people are just fanatical. If it was a FF then they would have blown it up I would think.

If the government is routinely willing to murder people (or pretend to with crisis actors) how come they didn't do it for Comet Pizza, Tucson, or Hoover Dam?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is the NRA going to do about the unconstitutional ban of wands shorter than 16 inches I'd like to know??

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Donald Jr believes Qanon now.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
A thread about setting up a ~Gmail server in North Korea~ currently has almost 300 replies https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rqk6o/this_could_be_one_of_them_booms/

The dud IG report is really breaking people’s brains. Well, moreso than usual.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Deathy McDeath posted:

A thread about setting up a ~Gmail server in North Korea~ currently has almost 300 replies https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rqk6o/this_could_be_one_of_them_booms/

The dud IG report is really breaking people’s brains. Well, moreso than usual.

That is one of the most stupid, low effort, bullshit posts I have read in forever. I cannot imagine how moronic (or just desperate) these people are to believe that kind of poo poo, or at least pretend to believe it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

McGlockenshire posted:

That is one of the most stupid, low effort, bullshit posts I have read in forever. I cannot imagine how moronic (or just desperate) these people are to believe that kind of poo poo, or at least pretend to believe it.

Grudge voters. Siege mentality. Race.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Because it wasn't an exciting story, was a local operation, and none of the found kids were reported as trafficked?

I went and dug up the local news: https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/06/hold_till_5_pm_police_scour_ge.amp

Michigan has 71 kids who had missed court dates, or been reported as runaways. Cops fanned out and promptly found 56 of them, which I'd guess was probably because most hasn't gone far (or anywhere) or were congregating in pretty predictable places. Ten of those kids were taken to state facilities (so presumably were either already in trouble or didn't have a stable home to go to) but 46 were either taken home or already at home.

I'm not saying it's a bad op, these were kids worth checking in on, but there's a huge difference between "some of these kids might be vulnerable to trafficking" and "we saved fifty kids from human traffickers."

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
This is kinda nauseating. One-upmanship to show the most devotion to the leader is healthy, right?

quote:

LibertyLionessThe Great Awakening. - Q • 5h

OMG. Trump is something else. What an amazing leader!

oakdrewThey never thought she would lose. - Q • 2h

Amazing leader?

More like a savior of humanity. I loving love this man no homo. He will be remembered.....

SpaceDuckTechEnjoy the show - Q • 1h

And here I thought he was JUST the savior of Western Civilization. No I was wrong and ignorant. Savior of Humanity is exactly that.

Bless your heart Trump! We Love you! WWG1WGA!!

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Shared on r/GA as: Happy Father's Day to the best father the office of the Presidency has ever seen!

First Qultist reply is a very good one indeed:

quote:

TheCarpetMonster
ND
59 points·
5 hours ago

Where's Tiffany?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Staying as far away from this shitshow as possible and praying to god that she doesn't get dragged down with the rest of them when this farce collapses most likely.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Excellent facial expression on the girl on the right.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Trump is definitely teaching Barron how to wear a tie.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Jagged Jim posted:

Staying as far away from this shitshow as possible and praying to god that she doesn't get dragged down with the rest of them when this farce collapses most likely.

Is there left-wing wingnut welfare she should be cashing in on? You'd think she could put out a book or something, maybe an album?

Holy poo poo, terrible thought: she was six when Trump divorced her mother, is there some weird way she's also covered under an NDA? Is it even doable for Marla Marples' divorce settlement to have a "keep your kid from saying anything about me" clause or would that not be binding?

Has Trump given Tiffany anything at all since the divorce, other than paying her mom child support until age 18 and paying her mom whatever alimony? Like did he put Tiffany through college or help her get internships or anything?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Everything we hear about Tiffany is that she does not support any of her father's poo poo and retweets his opposition at times. From everything that has been reported about her she seems like she is very estranged from the rest of the Trump spawn.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
You pretty much have to be.

Jared and Ivanka want to stay cool with their liberal New York socialite friends at expensive parties so they get journalists to write flattering puff pieces on them trying to moderate Trump's policies. Donald Jr has gone all in on the FOX crowd loving co-hosts so he's tweeting racist memes and parroting Qanon.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Okay, I've heard "Chelsea isn't Bill Clinton's kid", and "Sasha and Malia aren't Barack Obama's kids", and "Merkel is Hitler's kid" but this one is totally new to me:

quote:

Is George H.W. Bush Really Prescott Bush's Son? Or Is He The Son Of Inventor Nikola Tesla's German-Born Accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.?

EDIT: Speaking of the Bushes, holy poo poo, projection?

quote:

I believe they did a sacred ritual to curse trump. It was January 20th. And Obama has ties to the secret society skull and bones. Wouldn't be surprised.

For those unfamiliar, Skull and Bones is a student secret society at Yale, and both G.H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush are publicly known to have been members.

Obama went to Occidental (LA) and Columbia (NYC) for his undergrad, and Harvard for law school, so there's zero reason he would be in a Yale club for rich WASPs.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 18, 2018

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

"Merkel is Hitler's kid"

That one's pretty fun, is Merkel supposed to be a year older than Trump or did Hitler survive in Germany until 1954?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DynamicSloth posted:

That one's pretty fun, is Merkel supposed to be a year older than Trump or did Hitler survive in Germany until 1954?

No he fled to Argentina obviously.