Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Neil Gaiman tried to write a masturbation joke into Sandman and they wouldn't let him. "There's no masturbation in the Marvel Universe", they told him. He later said something to the effect that that explains a lot about why everyone goes around in skin-tight spandex beating the hell out of each other.
Those DC editors, always trying to make the Marvel Universe sound terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's especially weird to fluff up that quote since the panels in question are also DC.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

But wait, there's vore...

I think that's enough for today.

Why is she naked?

Man, this is like if every appearance of some C-tier villain like the Gentleman Ghost or similar involved the Gentleman Ghost having his dick out. Poor Giganta.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's not wearing her unstable molecule suit. They're expensive.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

She's not wearing her unstable molecule suit. They're expensive.

We meet again, Green Lantern! I see you have surprised me, the Gentleman Ghost, while I am in the sauna having my dick out! Let's tussle!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Also, man, does the Atom even care about being eaten? Like 90% of his comics appearances are him Fantastic Voyaging people. Giganta is huge, he probably wouldn't even to shrink that much to surf on her blood vessels.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I think for that comic she was some kind of weird emissary for a cancer-god or something and regular biology poo poo didnt apply to her?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Neil Gaiman tried to write a masturbation joke into Sandman and they wouldn't let him. "There's no masturbation in the Marvel Universe", they told him. He later said something to the effect that that explains a lot about why everyone goes around in skin-tight spandex beating the hell out of each other.
:thunk:

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Marvel comics is famously pro jacking off. Embarrassing mistake by that guy.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Android Blues posted:

We meet again, Green Lantern! I see you have surprised me, the Gentleman Ghost, while I am in the sauna having my dick out! Let's tussle!

Gotta say I'd probably read this comic

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

TwoPair posted:

Gotta say I'd probably read this comic

Oh yeah, absolutely.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anyone who doesn't want to see gentleman ghost's schlong isn't worth associating with

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Android Blues posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

anyone who doesn't want to see gentleman ghost's schlong isn't worth associating with

I assume he's wearing a condom or else it'd just be an empty pair of pants with the fly open running around.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

purple death ray posted:

I assume he's wearing a condom or else it'd just be an empty pair of pants with the fly open running around.

It has a tiny monocle on it.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

purple death ray posted:

That's how they get around the censors.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

I mean, they did have a comic called Giant Sized Man-Thing.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Marvel Two In One is actually really filthy.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lurdiak posted:

Marvel Two In One is actually really filthy.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I mean, that looks like a hell of a lot more than two (fingers) in one to me.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Uh we are talking about Marvel Two In One not Marvel Five In One

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Wow that guy really knows how Pete likes it huh

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Say Nothing posted:

But wait, there's vore...

I think that's enough for today.

Attack on Gigan(ta).

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Can't believe we've gone this long without a Giant-Size Man-Thing reference.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

You can do whatever you want to in life.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Android Blues posted:

Man, this is like if every appearance of some C-tier villain like the Gentleman Ghost or similar involved the Gentleman Ghost having his dick out. Poor Giganta.

If I ever get to write for DC comics then I will make a point of having Gentleman Ghost appear all the time and never wearing pants. It'll just be a top hat, monocle, wastecoat, jacket, and spats running around.

This is why I'll never get a job working for DC comics.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Darthemed posted:

Those DC editors, always trying to make the Marvel Universe sound terrible.

Ghostlight posted:

It's especially weird to fluff up that quote since the panels in question are also DC.
DC, Marvel, whatever, same difference, it's idiots in spandex beating the hell out of each other for morally ambiguous reasons :saddowns:
In my defense I don't pay much attention to comics, I get DC and Marvel mixed up more often than I'd like.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Random Stranger posted:

If I ever get to write for DC comics then I will make a point of having Gentleman Ghost appear all the time and never wearing pants. It'll just be a top hat, monocle, wastecoat, jacket, and spats running around.

This is why I'll never get a job working for DC comics.
What about Disney? Sell them on ghost Scrooge Mc Duck.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Well, if we're doing unintentional innuendo...

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Innuendo in your endo, just go straight up saucy

(Green Arrow and Black Canary Wedding Special)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is Zatanna shouting at a stripper to take it off backwards a magic spell to make her do that?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Clearly it's a case magical sexual assault and we should have a multi-page derail to discuss it.
Or just post things...

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

chitoryu12 posted:

Is Zatanna shouting at a stripper to take it off backwards a magic spell to make her do that?

Him. On the next page in the "!" stringer and cape.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Rhyno posted:

Why does everyone in the DCU get turned on by gigantic women?

In real life it'd probably turn you off because you'd be able to see their pores times 1000 and stuff.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Say Nothing posted:

Clearly it's a case magical sexual assault and we should have a multi-page derail to discuss it.
Or just post things...

stop derailing with discussions of magical sexual assault! *posts image from story about a magical disease transmitted by biting other smurfs on the rear end*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Say Nothing posted:

:rolleyes: