Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

HorseRenoir posted:

This is really hosed up. XXX sucked but no one deserves to get murdered at 20 over a loving Louis Vuitton bag

Who said anything about a Louis bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
We all know who is really responsible for X's death, it was 6ix9ine.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

The 311 Lifestyle
Feb 16, 2018

just trippin'
and laughin'
at the crap
https://twitter.com/xxxtentacion/status/872706786381320192

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

poop dood posted:

"witnesses"

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

SBJ posted:

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

SBJ posted:

You know I might just like 6ix9ine being a CIA plant more than Lil Pump being a Harvard dropout

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

i'd rather see anyone who plays fortnite get shot than xxxtentacion

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

poop dood posted:

Eyewitnesses say that the shooting was a hit-and-run robbery, they took a Louis bag from his car: http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-shot-dead-miami/?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How many fuckin kids are gonna be trying to push the “legend gone before his time” thing now lmao

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do not listen to pharrell, actually never be the nigga with the bag.

Also, irt his haters I'm fairly certain with how backwards rear end society is this dudes gonna be elevated to brown kurt Cobain for decades now

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

HorseRenoir posted:

Eyewitnesses say that the shooting was a hit-and-run robbery, they took a Louis bag from his car: http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-shot-dead-miami/?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

...OJ? :tinfoil:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/mikefossey/status/1008841672699064323

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hahahahaha

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/JohnGeiger_/status/1008842408455311362?s=09

RIP

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLp4cyFrxF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12suw1ixtxcsz

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
The only sad part is that we live in a society where someone goes to flip out their phone and film a dude who is technically not dead instead of like...checking his pulse or loving something.

The kid was a shithead but no one deserves to die like that, and he had plenty of time to start atoning for his sins. Maybe tho these instagram rappers will begin to get the message that you can't always troll yourself in or out of situations and it's real out here. Real life has real consequences.

Infernot
Jul 17, 2015

"A short night wakes me from a dream that seemed so long."
Grimey Drawer

Yuzenn posted:

The only sad part is that we live in a society where someone goes to flip out their phone and film a dude who is technically not dead instead of like...checking his pulse or loving something.

The kid was a shithead but no one deserves to die like that, and he had plenty of time to start atoning for his sins. Maybe tho these instagram rappers will begin to get the message that you can't always troll yourself in or out of situations and it's real out here. Real life has real consequences.

"We live in a society..."
I mean it looked like there were 3 or 4 people already checking his pulse and tending to him in the car, there's not much else the person recording could have done besides stand there and stare. Recording someone who just got injured isn't inherently bad, it's not like the dude is in X's face alone recording while he's dying.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Holy gently caress lmao

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

who are all these randos crawling out of the woodwork to lol at a kid dying in the street

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

People are trying so hard to whitewash this poo poo too, much less the pregnant girl.

"How are you gonna call him homophobic he was totally just defending himself from all those human being gay rapists" - A defense of a good dude

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
* 20 is too young
* Yeah he did some hosed up poo poo there is literally no excuse for
* I did not care for his music
* Condolences to his family and the fans he affected positively
* RIP

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
What bugs me is when people are like “he’s just a kid” or whatever like he was loving 20. You don’t have to be old to know that beating pregnant people or trying to stomp homosexuals is wrong.

Edit: meaning he was old enough to be held responsible for his actions, not to die

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Legit kinda bummed about this. It’s surreal to see these artists even younger than me dying of violence and drugs. artists like him and peep that I used to listen to on SoundCloud all day as a teen are now both superstars and dead

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

* 20 is too young
* Yeah he did some hosed up poo poo there is literally no excuse for
* I did not care for his music
* Condolences to his family and the fans he affected positively
* RIP

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Tolkien minority posted:

Legit kinda bummed about this. It’s surreal to see these artists even younger than me dying of violence and drugs. artists like him and peep that I used to listen to on SoundCloud all day as a teen are now both superstars and dead
I'm bummed these guys died so young yet accomplished so much. Makes me reevaluate life

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Housh posted:

I'm bummed these guys died so young yet accomplished so much. Makes me reevaluate life

Yeah it’s low key this too lol. Like they’re like 20 and say what you want about their music or them as people they made there dreams come and influenced the lives of millions. Makes me think tf am I doing

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Tolkien minority posted:

Yeah it’s low key this too lol. Like they’re like 20 and say what you want about their music or them as people they made there dreams come and influenced the lives of millions. Makes me think tf am I doing

not beating pregnant women

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yeah, from the looks of his posting that was his dad

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sorry ilu tm

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
https://youtu.be/ieGDM63-mM0

https://youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

sorry ilu tm

i understand, tensions are high in the rap thread during this time of mourning

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Tolkien minority posted:

i understand, tensions tentacions are high in the rap thread during this time of mourning

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1008839504902307840

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Birds of a Feather.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dexo posted:

Birds of a Feather.
This is the one time I'm actually glad it was a black dude who died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I still can't believe I watched a video of a dead dude in a car.