Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TontoCorazon posted:

Michael Cohen should know better.

Whats the definition of insanity? Expecting Trump to pay for something he already scammed you out of twice before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Zil posted:

Whats the definition of insanity? Expecting Trump to pay for something he already scammed you out of twice before?

This, and helping him scam other people in exactly the same way. He's the Leopards Eating Faces tweet, made flesh.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

eat the soybeans, smashmouth

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8DOAPRYAw

tfw u realize your friends would happily send your family to a concentration camp if trump commanded it

hardstyle
Mar 12, 2004

"...Neither seen nor heard"

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

tfw u realize your friends would happily send your family to a concentration camp if trump commanded it

The last 10 seconds of this were delightful.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
virtue posturing :jerkbag:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Reminds me of that study that found convicted rapists think everybody else is lying when they say rape is bad and wrong. These monsters think everybody else is just like them. Their accusations are often admissions.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Reminds me of that study that found convicted rapists think everybody else is lying when they say rape is bad and wrong. These monsters think everybody else is just like them. Their accusations are often admissions.

Food Boner posted:

every single accusation from the right is a clarion of guilt by the same

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lol. The next round of polling should be good

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Jose posted:

Lol. The next round of polling should be good
voters will forget by november :(

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Relin posted:

voters will forget by november :(

yeah but do you trust that trump won’t be torturing more children by then? because he 100% will since it plays to his base

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The NK summit was like a week ago. It was unequivocally his biggest positive news in his entire presidency, and he managed to make everyone completely forget about it and instead focus on concentration camps full of children.

This may not be in the news in November, but something terrible will be. He can't sustain positive momentum.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The NK summit was like a week ago. It was unequivocally his biggest positive news in his entire presidency, and he managed to make everyone completely forget about it and instead focus on concentration camps full of children.

This may not be in the news in November, but something terrible will be. He can't sustain positive momentum.

Yeah but polls show it doesn't matter at all. Nothing matters

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ikanreed posted:

Hopefully polls don't matter as well.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ikanreed posted:

Have there been any polls conducted since it all blew up

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jose posted:

Have there been any polls conducted since it all blew up

That's an awful assumption about mattering.

But weirdly enough, the Gallup daily Trump approval graphs I used to look at for trends just.... Stops December 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:yeshaha:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-coal/coal-in-the-crossfire-chinese-traders-wary-of-being-burnt-by-trade-war-idUSKBN1JH0SK

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ikanreed posted:

That's an awful assumption about mattering.

But weirdly enough, the Gallup daily Trump approval graphs I used to look at for trends just.... Stops December 2017

they stopped doing daily polling theb

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
Depending on how you feel about Reuters, they have a number of five-day rolling polls going. The latest dataset cuts off at June 18, when the border crisis was just starting to really ramp up.

Presidential approval rating

All respondents

just Dems

just Repubs

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
88% of party voters is actually pretty low. Also, lol 88%

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Zeroisanumber posted:

88% of party voters is actually pretty low. Also, lol 88%

and (counting "mixed"), about 14% of dems :tinfoil:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
another dumbass farmer declaring his love for trump as he loses tens of thousands of dollars in exports

https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1009732701228797952

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Would you stop supporting the President who singlehandedly destroyed your business, your livelihood?

"I might"

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
"cuck" really is the best word for this historical moment

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

bearbaiter posted:

"cuck" really is the best word for this historical moment

what the meme magicians forgot was that improperly used magic will backfire on its user

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

it's the key and peel sketch where a guy rips out his own heart when he realizes he got it through obamacare except it's his soybean business getting bulldozed by his best friend president donald trump

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
a literal AHEM soyboy lmao

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

they stopped doing daily polling theb

lmao yeah the conservative group that funds their polling got triggered by trump's bad numbers and stopped paying for daily phone polling and now it's just monthly mail polling

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

FMguru posted:

another dumbass farmer declaring his love for trump as he loses tens of thousands of dollars in exports

https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1009732701228797952

hmm i wonder how farmer pat feels about paying $0.14 more per papa john's pizza for employee healthcare plans, or $0.16 more for a big mac if there was a $15 minimum wage

nah
Mar 16, 2009

every single one of these chuds would agree to a 200% increase in their taxes for universal healthcare and college tuition for all if Trump immediately tweeted "LOCK HER UP!" right after signing the bills into law

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Post Trump staffers realizing that they're going to die alone and unloved under Trump here.

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/1010148623978586115

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

FMguru posted:

Post Trump staffers realizing that they're going to die alone and unloved under Trump here.

This is a lol.

DC staffers, just grow your three plants of Mary j and tuck in for the next two years under that purple haze

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo that owns

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And they sure as gently caress don't want to date each other.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Why would she waste time on men who hate Trump, when she's the right age to date Trump?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gotta love being shocked that your bottle blonde brownshirt pin-up girl rear end can't find a date in a city where Trump got 4% of the vote

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol she should use HannityDate to find a hookup, a service which links prospective :females: directly to Stephen Miller, who will skin them alive in his Trump dungeon, as Strong Daddy demands

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

FMguru posted:

trump's elite cadre of female incels

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

trump's elite cadre of female incels

when fish speakers meet institutionalized homophobia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mandoric posted:

when fish speakers meet institutionalized homophobia

lol

Couldn't they just not broadcast either their job or the fact that they voted for Trump?