Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
9 year old account, $189.43 / $131.40. Eh. I'm not really a PC guy. If I could go through and get a total for the 360/XBone it'd probably be like $5k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol

https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryElectricIsabellineshrike

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Lol what the hell is this?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Lol what the hell is this?

Guess it’s early access

https://store.steampowered.com/app/774291/Last_Man_Sitting/

Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/8sr4h0/last_man_sitting_battle_royale_game_where_players/?st=JIOUDI13&sh=73771030

Sorry for my Reddit poo poo posting but I thought this was highly applicable to the GIP generation

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

If anyone was on the fence about Battletech, seems Amazon hosed up and the digital deluxe is currently ten bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07CPWHFT3/ref%3Dnosim/water70e-20

Bought it for five thanks to a gift card balance :toot:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

If anyone was on the fence about Battletech, seems Amazon hosed up and the digital deluxe is currently ten bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07CPWHFT3/ref%3Dnosim/water70e-20

Bought it for five thanks to a gift card balance :toot:

Snatched

Thank you

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Missed it

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Is both pieces of Stellaris DLC worth getting or should I just get one or the other (Utopia or Apocalypse)?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
All of the non-cosmetic dlc is worth getting for stellaris.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

I missed it by 30 seconds last night lol.

Fuk u bezos

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Someone give me a shout when they release a cool new Transport Tycoon Deluxe that isn't whatever the current new version is

/edit: Or gently caress, a new Dungeon Keeper

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
There is a new Dungeon Keeper. It's War for the Overworld.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Vasudus posted:

There is a new Dungeon Keeper. It's War for the Overworld.

Holy poo poo :stare:

/edit: And it's 75% off

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

I think whoever has the biggest steam library should be idiot king for the week or something as a prize.

I don’t have steam so it’s not like I’m trying to get this for myself. I just like a good competition between nerds that I can laugh at.

pretty sure thats me, ive got like 1500+ games on steam

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Holy poo poo :stare:

/edit: And it's 75% off

war for the overworld is good

Also some recomendations from best to worst for transport tycoon

https://www.openttd.org/en/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/446800/Transport_Fever/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/671440/Rise_of_Industry/

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
finally got the steam spending thing to work. 2889 buck

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Flavor of the week(end) is Left 4 Dead 2. Currently $2 on steam if you don't already have it. So far we've played some vanilla versus and it's been good fun. Open a beer and hop onto the discord with us.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Flavor of the week(end) is Left 4 Dead 2. Currently $2 on steam if you don't already have it. So far we've played some vanilla versus and it's been good fun. Open a beer and hop onto the discord with us.

Be sure to get the Macho Man sound pack

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

You can download mods for this

You can play as Skeletons!

Raptors!

The Entire line of the WWII IJN Akatsuki-class destroyer as Anime girls!

Even kill telletubies!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah, I've played the poo poo out of openttd several times.

And holy gently caress, War for the Overworld is exactly what I wanted it to be. It got some bad reviews for poo poo like lack of innovation and graphics not fit for its era. The latter you can absolutely agree with, since it's basically 2010 graphics in a 2015 game, but Dungeon Keeper with 2010 graphics is exactly what I was looking for.
I googled around a bit, and it's almost literally Dungeon Keeper 3, since War for the Overworld was supposed to be its subtitle before the project got cancelled.
Looks like the current game is based on a fan-made sequel that ended up getting a kickstarter that went all the way and then released the game :3:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

So, in the course of checking on my Steam spending - not nearly as much as some of you high rollers - I discovered that I somehow have duplicate copies of a few games. Steam stuck the extras in my inventory.

Nothing super recent, but a couple are genuinely classic and they're free for grabs if anyone wants one (or more). PM me an email address if you want anything, and let me know which you're claiming. If you don't have plat with PMs, sucks to suck.

Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition
Dying Light
Far Cry 1 - the Island of Dr. Moreau was the best Far Cry and I will fight anyone who disagrees
Portal 1
Ryse Son of Rome
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
Wolf Pack (Includes Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolf 3D, and Spear of Destiny)

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jun 24, 2018

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

I’d be down but I’ve got another 5 weeks of living out of a suitcase with my laptop before I get home.

So on that note can we do a boarderlands flavor of the week come August?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

M_Gargantua posted:

I’d be down but I’ve got another 5 weeks of living out of a suitcase with my laptop before I get home.

So on that note can we do a boarderlands flavor of the week come August?

I love borderlands so I am always okay with it

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Lol Radical Heights got canceled

I'm shocked since it's by the same studio who made Lawbreakers

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Pretty sure he shut the whole studio down without telling anyone a month or so ago, lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I bought salt and sanctuary

Its pretty fun so far

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I wanted to get State of Decay 2, since it came out yesterday.

It's not on Steam! It's on...Windows Store?

I guess Microsoft bought them. I'm on the fence now because it may or may not be coming to Steam.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I would hold off personally, I got it on game pass and it's still really buggy and mediocre.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Too late!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Handsome Ralph posted:

I would hold off personally, I got it on game pass and it's still really buggy and mediocre.

there were some nice advances in the game, and there were a lot of bizarre steps backward.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Sad.

I only played the game like 3 or 4 matches, and uninstalled after I won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgs0QRhtRw

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

mods change my name posted:

Pretty sure he shut the whole studio down without telling anyone a month or so ago, lol

Confirm. Cliffy B's "heh, you know that thing you like... overwatch, is it? :c00l: it sucks, peep my next one billion dollar franchise poo poo" attitude sure didn't help matters.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

there were some nice advances in the game, and there were a lot of bizarre steps backward.

My first community went to dogshit and was frustrating me to the point of near uninstalling, but I’ve since restarted and am now riding that sweet spot where a little bit of tactical planning has my characters surviving most of the missions I take them on. I like the game and am glad I got it, but certain elements are a big departure from the first.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Just reinstalled ME1-3, saying goodbye to the next week and a half.

I might pick up Andromeda if it's like $10, but otherwise lol.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, I've played the poo poo out of openttd several times.

And holy gently caress, War for the Overworld is exactly what I wanted it to be. It got some bad reviews for poo poo like lack of innovation and graphics not fit for its era. The latter you can absolutely agree with, since it's basically 2010 graphics in a 2015 game, but Dungeon Keeper with 2010 graphics is exactly what I was looking for.
I googled around a bit, and it's almost literally Dungeon Keeper 3, since War for the Overworld was supposed to be its subtitle before the project got cancelled.
Looks like the current game is based on a fan-made sequel that ended up getting a kickstarter that went all the way and then released the game :3:

Dungeons 2 and 3 are made in a similar vein but with lighter dungeon mechanics and the addition of an RTS-style overworld mode. The humor is a lot sillier but I had a lot of fun with Dungeons 2. I've just started Dungeons 3 and it's more of the same, just better.

Skip the first one. It's not even the same type of game.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Getting that Skinner box itch so I'm doing a run of Diablo III

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Poe my droog

Diablo 3 is simply not scratching it next to PoE

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Arc Light posted:

Far Cry 1 - the Island of Dr. Moreau was the best Far Cry and I will fight anyone who disagrees

:agreed:

The graphics still hold up pretty well for a 12 year old game too. I still play it once a year or so.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

gently caress you mcnally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The original Far Cry’s graphics blew my mind when it was released.