Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
My experience when leveling melee DPS was that the TP bars of the rest of my group never moved, with the exception of warriors and the incredibly rare case I got grouped with another melee. I think all the PLDs in duty finder spam flash all day long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

And this may or may not have something to do with the fact that not a single loving tank knows what Total Eclipse or Overpower are.

I hit Total Eclipse on 3+ packs until I'm at 0 TP in every dungeon from Dzemael onwards and I can count the number of times I've been Goaded or Tactician'd on one hand.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Elentor posted:

That's a good name.

Do you want tips on leveling Chocobos if you're planning to race or are you kosher

I mix meat and dairy all the time. If you have any advice, I'm open to it. I haven't done much with chocobo races. I tend to get back into every Make It Rain event, but I'm not really doing anything else of import in game right now so bird breeding could be fun.

I'm on Gen 3 with this bird. I haven't been spending any MGP on training food so I've been just leveling it up in races. This one has 220 for max speed as its cap and 260 for stamina. Endurance and cunning are 180 and acceleration is 140.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leofish posted:

I mix meat and dairy all the time. If you have any advice, I'm open to it. I haven't done much with chocobo races. I tend to get back into every Make It Rain event, but I'm not really doing anything else of import in game right now so bird breeding could be fun.

I'm on Gen 3 with this bird. I haven't been spending any MGP on training food so I've been just leveling it up in races. This one has 220 for max speed as its cap and 260 for stamina. Endurance and cunning are 180 and acceleration is 140.

Breed birds looking for amount of 4 stars their grandparents have, remember that your chocobos stars are actually never ever used. Since stars can't evolve up or mutate, 1,2 or 3 stars are the same in that they can't yield 4 stars, so the odds of having a 4 star trump whatever else comes along the way. If having a chocobo filled with 1 stars is the price to pay and it would make leveling it too miserable then feel free to skip this advice for the generation but always keep in mind that more amount of 4 stars = the better.

Your endgoal is a max stamina/endurance/cunning chocobo with something to increase his stamina bar. I prefer a passive (Increased Stamina 3) but the potion race ability works too. The other ability should be Super Sprint. Super Sprint won't work as well in earlier generations (regular Sprint + Stamina refill is better at low levels) but it's the best skill you can have later on.

The earlier you focus on getting the stars proper the less you have to worry about later.

Once you have a max sta/end with super sprint you can afk win most sagoli road races. If you have a max sta/end/cun then you guarantee most costa del sol races as well.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

pupuru posted:

thanks a bunch! I'm finding it tough to work out what the "optimal" rotation for a crafter is just because there seem to be a bunch of different paths and every single post has a different one.

Unrelated, how many bad guys have to be in a cuddle puddle for Total Eclipse to be a DPS gain?

there's an incredibly giant word doc if you want the exact details of everything, but is an honestly dizzying amount of information
to paraphrase it:
every macro/rotation has 3 stages essentially
an opener
an inner quiet phase
and the finisher

the opener consists of some establishing stuff, later on you'll get certain actions that can only be used on the very first crafting step. After that it generally includes starting Comfort Zone, since you want that running as long as your craft will take long enough, establishing inner quiet, since it's permanent. Much later, you'll start getting things that make you want to start the Progress bar, because they don't scale at all with buffs that might be trailing at the end of your craft, like Piece by Piece

the opener ends when you move into what's called the inner quiet phase, the goal here is to use a combination of buffs and touch action to maximize both the amount of quality you build up, and the number of IQ stacks you build within the constraint of your CP and the crafts durability. This part changes a lot, depending on your level range and gear, but almost all of them look like: some durability management buff like waste not/manip, a steady hand (II), and then touch actions until the need to refresh. For a long time, you can use a decent fallback of Steady Hand II and Hasty Touch spam, which the idea here is to just maximize your overall chances to get IQ stacks, because all your CP can go into durability and steady hand buffs

Once you're getting close to the point where you need to leave some durability/cp to actually finish the craft, you get to the finisher. This is where you get a payoff for all your IQ stacks that you've built up in an attempt to get a massive boost to quality, and of course, to finish the progress so you actually craft the item. The absolute most basic finisher is a buff like Great Strides, and then the strongest touch action you can afford off it, ultimately this will be one of the Byregot skills, which consume the IQ stacks and get stronger for each stack consumed. Eventually you can get a few buffs going before that final touch action, and while it will take a while to have the stats to make all three pay off, the important ones to know are Innovation, Great Strides, and Ingenuity I/II. After you do this final touch action, you simply finish the craft with some synthesis spam, which for a long time will be careful synthesis (II). Early on since you don't have byregot skills, you might use rumination to consume your IQ and get CP back from it, which you can use to either finish the craft in less durability cost, or maybe cheat out an extra touch action.

if you want the full explanation, the giant doc is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L1aDMxZOjhdmzsilToDvsrwqfcUOs6NKxhsCBa1IwVQ
be warned it is a truly dizzying amount of information. The part I was just talking about is covered in Part III: Intermediate Crafting Guide, and goes into more detail and points out some of the more nuanced stuff i elided over

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Vermain posted:

I hit Total Eclipse on 3+ packs until I'm at 0 TP in every dungeon from Dzemael onwards and I can count the number of times I've been Goaded or Tactician'd on one hand.

I mean, same, but then when I go and play Dragoon or something I keep waiting for people's TP to get to the point of needing Goad (I would think around the 2/3rds full mark) and it NEVER EVER HAPPENS.

I've just resigned to the fact that I can't win.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RME posted:

if you want the full explanation, the giant doc is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L1aDMxZOjhdmzsilToDvsrwqfcUOs6NKxhsCBa1IwVQ
be warned it is a truly dizzying amount of information.

While I appreciate and admire the effort that went into it, the thought of reading that entire document is the stuff of which nightmares are made.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Elentor posted:

It's just a huge waste of time to run them for a 30k profit because of the reasons aforementioned by Mymla. The joke you missed about the "I gathered the items therefore it was free" is because your math is not accounting for time spent much like the people who think gathering mats themselves for a crafting made the item free.

It's a good way to make money if you're super low and I got to the 10ks like twice in the history of this game. Opportunities like this are plenty on the AH and I'm glad you found one, they're good to get out of the red, so whenever you find one exploit it as far as you can. But after you cross a certain threshold 30k is just not worth the time.

I never even considered it was referring to my time spent, because it takes like ten minutes to knock out a solo map from purchase to counting my loot.

I guess I need to look into crafting again.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

I mean, same, but then when I go and play Dragoon or something I keep waiting for people's TP to get to the point of needing Goad (I would think around the 2/3rds full mark) and it NEVER EVER HAPPENS.

I've just resigned to the fact that I can't win.

This is my experience as DPS. I stick with things I'm more likely to need in random groups (Leg Sweep, Second Wind, Diversion, etc). I'll worry about min-maxing in Savage stuff.

SmokingFrog0641
Oct 29, 2011
Hey Goons,

I'm reinstalling FFXIV right now, and I wanted to see if there would spots available in any of the FCs before I paid a transfer fee to move to Excalibur. It's been about a year since I've played. I think I have a lvl 60 Astrologian and 58+ Dark Knight. If there is room, I'll go back and get to work on the Discord info in the OP over the next few days. I just thought I should check here first.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

TPT has a ton of slots open.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cabbit posted:

I never even considered it was referring to my time spent, because it takes like ten minutes to knock out a solo map from purchase to counting my loot.

I guess I need to look into crafting again.

I'm not sure how the market is right now but for the majority of HW you could sit and realiably craft 10m worth of profit in an hour making only low-risk items so you can see how 1.6 million in ten minutes trumps 30k-40k by a lot.

It's not that people don't notice these opportunities, it's just that they don't care. Like I said, there's a place for them and if you don't have the setup needed to do something more profitable then by all means do whatever you need. But market opportunities like these are all over. When deciding what to craft my spreadsheet was set to ignore materials whose difference between crafting/making was less than a certain % of the profit, that net value usually being 40k-50k per material because having a 180% profit over a 150% wasn't worth the time making these materials. Which means that some people were profiting 40k-50k selling intermediary materials. Which is in itself a lot, lot, lot more than 4k gil per minute.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Cabbit posted:

No, I mean, why aren't people buying these things and getting free money? I've been playing this game for a month, there's absolutely no way I'm first person who did the math and realized you pay 15k to make 45k.

Do maps just flow like water from gathering?

The effort/money curve is kind of a wash with maps, and it's useful for kind of zoning out while clicking off the Challenge Log or whatever. The price of the maps also varies whenever they release new content or glamours. I have bought a bunch of maps for sub-10k each and then sold them 2 weeks later for 75k+ each.

I used to do the Gazelleskin maps a few times a week, and it's a great way to earn tokens, cash, and loot. Good nights usually wind up with several hundred mendacity tokens, ~400k gil, plus whatever drops from the canals.

In terms of profit per unit of time, raw materials is a fun market to play because it goes from being very desperate into "I'm not pursuing anything that isn't 1500 gil per swing". Even just selling vendor stuff on the MB can be extremely low risk and have a good ROI; I spent a few months buying tempura platters for ~2080 gil from the vendor and selling them in packs of 3 on the MB for 15k+ for the stack. That's 10k in profit for running between a stall and the retainer bell.

Phone fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 23, 2018

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I just craft palladium nuggets, zelkova lumber, tama-hagane or oroshigane ingots in HQ and sell them at 25k per piece.

edit:

I did this shortly after the stack limit was raised, and i'm now sitting at a little over 200 nuggets, i think. I sometimes sell them in bundles of ten for 22k each and they don't sell quickly, but i still made ~12-15 million just passively selling these piecemeal and regularly restocking them.

HenryEx fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 23, 2018

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When housing glamours were released running to the desert tribe NPC, buying steel and selling it on the MB was a 1m profit per stack. That only lasted a few hours but that was pretty great.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jun 23, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I see Redolent Rose no longer tells you that your glamour looks like hot poo poo by default. :v:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Mordiceius posted:

Mordiceius & Masami's 1st Annual Housing Decorator Battle Royale: A Fight to the Death... OF STYLE

The Warrior of Light has spent years on the the battlefield, fighting foes both seen and unseen. However, are you a bad enough dude to step up and take on the biggest challenge yet - interior design!

In conjunction with the Manderville Gold Saucer's Make It Rain campaign, Mordiceius Ketsumei wants to make it rain on your wallet with fabulous prizes!

Over the three weeks of this competition, the goal is to decorate the best house and/or apartment possible.

Rules & Requirements
This is for players on the Excalibur server, sorry other servers.
This is a competition for privately owned Houses and Apartments. FC houses are not eligible for the prizes.
You may compete in both the housing tier and the apartment tier, should you have both.
Only the current main homeowner may apply for competition. If you are a shared tenant of an estate, you cannot sign up with an estate unless you are the main owner.
To sign up, you must go to Mordiceius Ketsumei's house at Mist, Ward 9, Plot 4 and leave a message in the message book with your house/apartment address any time before the final deadline.
All entries must be open to the public so anyone can view.
All entries must contain a message book either inside or outside the property.

Final Deadline
June 23rd, 12pm (Noon) PDT

Once entries are closed, a list of all participating homeowners will be listed in this thread so anyone may view.

Winners will be announced by June 24th, 12pm (Noon) PDT

Prizes!
Best in Show: Estate
5 million gil
Player's choice of rare minion: Byakko Cub, Private Moai, Stuffed Tsukuyomi, Wind-up Magnai, Wind-up Shinryu

Best in Show: Apartment
1 million gil
Player's choice of rare minion: Byakko Cub, Private Moai, Stuffed Tsukuyomi, Wind-up Magnai, Wind-up Shinryu

Mordiceius posted:

:siren: MAJOR UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT :siren:

I am honored to announce a special guest judge and an extra cash prize!

Silver Bells is stepping up as an special guest housing judge as well as supplying a bonus prize!

And thus, in addition to the "Best in Show" category for estates, there will be Silver Bell's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize selections.

Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize: 3 million gil
2nd Prize: 2 million gil
3rd Prize: 1 million gil

Silver Bell's judging will happen separately from myself and Masami's and we will not know who the other chooses as the first. And thus, houses have the potential to win a whopping :siren: 8 MILLION GIL! :siren:

If you still haven’t entered, you have :siren: two hours left! :siren: In two hours, entries close and I’ll post a list of all entries for anyone who wants to see the contestants.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Elentor posted:

While I appreciate and admire the effort that went into it, the thought of reading that entire document is the stuff of which nightmares are made.

i looked at the document after reading this post and i thought it said 32 pages, which seemed rather reasonable

then it just kept scrolling and i realized it said 322 pages and i was like oh

but i downloaded it anyway for later perusing :)

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:siren: Reminder to all Euros hanging around on Chaos that there is a Cross World Linkshell you can join in order to chat with other fashionable Euros, ask around in the Discord or in here to get hooked up! :siren:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leofish posted:

Also, against NPCs at R300 Sagoli just stick to the left and go AFK, against players:

* Do as much cornering as possible. You can shave 2-3 seconds off Sagoli Road with proper cornering.
* Save Sprint Items for when you hit 0% stamina from a Frenzy or a Meteor
* Use Frenzies as soon as you get them if there's an NPC behind you because they like insta-stealing and using against you. Frenzies are murder
* Skip boxes if the next item is a Frenzy, a Meteor, or something bad for you in general. You need to delay those for as long as possible. If the player you're racing against is good and right behind you, he might expect you to skip the box and skip it as well, in which case don't skip it and enjoy seeing them being frenzied.
* Hitting enemies deal AOE Stamina damage. Abuse this as much as possible to screw over players near you.

Here are two videos if you want a reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpDCo3Q-Hs - Notice how the guy who's first insta wastes his Frenzy, probably out of muscle memory, because you need to be super fast against the NPCs as they steal very fast. He lost position due to worse cornering, if he had waited a bit longer he could have used on me, there was no point in wasting it so fast. Also notice that you can dodge the last enemy through his right, a lot of players ignore that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePycrsOr3sI - Use this as a reference for cornering. I cut the recording before the score screen, but the top three were all sub 1:17:50, I think I got 1:17:20. In general if you can get under 1:18 you'll win against NPCs 95% of the time, even when they meteor you.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Vermain posted:

I once used goad on a tank and he stopped to say thank you in chat and I didn't know if it was sincere or not so I've never done it again :ohdear:

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tangents posted:

I once used goad on a tank and he stopped to say thank you in chat and I didn't know if it was sincere or not so I've never done it again :ohdear:

They were probably sincere if they were a PLD or WAR (DRKs don't need it). Keep doing it buddy!

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tangents posted:

WARs don't need it as much in 60+ dungeons since they get Fell Cleave as a non-TP GCD (which helps the regeneration) and their own TP heal, but under that it's very appreciated. I routinely spend half of the Dragon fight in WoD out of TP, and nothing feels worse than getting gimped to what's effectively a 3 second global cooldown.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While going around checking the contest houses I found this

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

So can someone do the maths, is it better to just spam overpower over and over again against 3+ mobs or to do single target storm's eye /path to get enough beast gauge for steel cyclone?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Samael posted:

So can someone do the maths, is it better to just spam overpower over and over again against 3+ mobs or to do single target storm's eye /path to get enough beast gauge for steel cyclone?

That's a weird way to spell Decimate

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Let's say we do 2x Storm's Path combo to get the 60 gauge for Cyclone, and then do Cyclone on 3 mobs, which takes 7 GCDs, we have

2x 640 potency (Storm's Path combo) + 200x3 potency = 1280 + 600 = 1880 potency over 7 GCDs, so about 268.5 potency per GCD.

Or we could do 3x130 = 390 potency per GCD by just spamming overpower, given that we hit all those mobs. And we do that from the get go, without mobs dying off on us while building gauge.

Even if we up to, let's say, 7 mobs, the combo-cyclone path with come out to 382 potency per GCD (only if you actually get the full 7 GCDs in tho) and Overpower is at 910. So, even taking into consideration things like Infuriate and actually not always needing two full Storm's Path combos, on average Overpower will win at 3 mobs and just gets better the more mobs there are. Provided you have the TP. Though it also gets more difficult to hit more mobs with Overpower vs the stance Aoes.

Feel free to switch to Cyclone/Decimate whenever your Berserk/IR is up tho.

HenryEx fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 23, 2018

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
:siren:Entrance to the 1st Annual Housing Decorator Battle Royale has now officially closed. :siren:

Judging will take place over the next 24 hours.

The winners will be announced during a pool party in The Goblet, Ward 1, The Brimming Heart pools at 12pm (noon) PDT, Sunday, June 24th, so grab your swimsuit and a bottle of Realm Reborn Red and come out for the party and winner announcements!

Below you will find a list of the entrants for this competition. Please visit any you wish and leave messages of encouragement in their guestbooks!

pre:
Estate Category

Name                  District        Ward   House
Abilizer Sparkler     Mist            15     37
Alris Rackham         Mist            18     48
Arturia Zaldra        Shirogane       6      33
Avelyn Bruchgeld      Mist            17     19
Bolow Santosi         Shirogane       5      51
Cherry Pepper         Goblet          1      2
Disco Lemonade        Goblet          15     25
Emerald Ares          Mist            11     18
Fooma Ring            Goblet          6      24
Genovie Montevere     Shirogane       11     40
Howl Jenkins          Shirogane       6      50
Hungry Harvey         Goblet          1      7
Linavi Ivanil         Lavender Beds   1      26
Mac Zehn              Shirogane       12     28
Never Early           Mist            12     50
Oliver Cox            Goblet          7      3
Rosineaux Montevere   Shirogane       11     39
Shere Nekomiko        Mist            1      23
Tango Sleepyfish      Lavender Beds   6      52
Vanas Genei           Shirogane       5      37
Very Nice             Shirogane       3      58

Apartment Category

Name                  District        Ward   Wing   Room
Emerald Ares          Lavender Beds   8      1      2
Eskra Lahmli          Shirogane       1      1      35
Oliver Cox            Lavender Beds   9      1      20
Onorai Pyre           PBC House       1             199
Ophelia Juliembert    Lavender Beds   6      1      18
Rosineaux Montevere   Mist            2      2      9
Shere Nekomiko        Goblet          1      2      13
Vanas Genei           Goblet          1      2      3

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

quote:

[16:39]You earn the achievement “Mountains out of Gil-hills”!

I have waited years for this.

why can't we turn the loving FC tags off for these cases :argh:

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 23, 2018

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The ultimate in poo poo sandwiches: a 43 minute Ridorana run where I carried the entire group through multiple near-full wipes (save our competent DRK), died a single time to LB3 the rest of the group on Yiazmat, rolled a 94 on Construct 8, and lost to a 96 from someone I probably ressed 7 times.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
43 minutes???? Jesus, that's almost a speedrun to me. My last Ridorana run, which wasn't notably terrible based on past experiences, had my protect run out before we reached the third boss.

(I was the only one who never died, and my entire group sans me died on The Darkening Pommes Frites at 40%, so i missed my group's protect rebuff outside the boss arena)

I don't think i've ever had a sub-50 minutes ridorana run, tbh, they usually land well north of the hour mark

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

God.

Foul is some kind of spell, isn't it?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Cabbit posted:

God.

If only I could be so grossly foul.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Cabbit posted:

God.

Yes, as well as a verb and an adjective.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

HenryEx posted:

43 minutes???? Jesus, that's almost a speedrun to me. My last Ridorana run, which wasn't notably terrible based on past experiences, had my protect run out before we reached the third boss.

(I was the only one who never died, and my entire group sans me died on The Darkening Pommes Frites at 40%, so i missed my group's protect rebuff outside the boss arena)

I don't think i've ever had a sub-50 minutes ridorana run, tbh, they usually land well north of the hour mark

The ones I've done so far have largely been fine, save the usual speedbumps (people dying to Tsunami, people unable to do basic arithmetic, etc.), but this one was a unique kind of awful. My favorite part is still the RDM in my group that pulled Construct early, ate poo poo, got ressed, utterly failed the pop quiz, ate poo poo, and then DCed. Who are these people?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

After over three hours of judging, I'm finally done and have selected the housing competition winners.

Masami and I had such a hard time picking a winner that we actually going to to give out a bonus prize to a second house we liked.

I hope you can all join us at the pool party where will announce the winners tomorrow.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't envy the PoE people who have to judge hundreds of hideouts and literally thousands of transmogs for their contests. There were around 20 houses, I think I shortlisted half of them for my list and it was extremely hard to pick favorites.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jun 24, 2018

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

HenryEx posted:

Let's say we do 2x Storm's Path combo to get the 60 gauge for Cyclone, and then do Cyclone on 3 mobs, which takes 7 GCDs, we have

2x 640 potency (Storm's Path combo) + 200x3 potency = 1280 + 600 = 1880 potency over 7 GCDs, so about 268.5 potency per GCD.

Or we could do 3x130 = 390 potency per GCD by just spamming overpower, given that we hit all those mobs. And we do that from the get go, without mobs dying off on us while building gauge.

Even if we up to, let's say, 7 mobs, the combo-cyclone path with come out to 382 potency per GCD (only if you actually get the full 7 GCDs in tho) and Overpower is at 910. So, even taking into consideration things like Infuriate and actually not always needing two full Storm's Path combos, on average Overpower will win at 3 mobs and just gets better the more mobs there are. Provided you have the TP. Though it also gets more difficult to hit more mobs with Overpower vs the stance Aoes.

Feel free to switch to Cyclone/Decimate whenever your Berserk/IR is up tho.

Ah yeah my bad, I meant decimate but okay, it seems I have been doing my aoe combos wrong all this time :negative: Thanks for working it out for me.

Banjo Kaczynski
Jul 26, 2016

watch as I pass you by
my god what is up with this game's obsession with Uldah. There's been next to nothing about Gridania post 2.0 and even less for Limsa, but now it's onto the third round of the extended adventures of nanamo ul namo? The ARR Uldah story was pretty good but the rest has been loving terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Because Gridania loving sucks, and they should've dropped Dalamud on it