Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1009524842406797312?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I had an encounter with a wild Qultist while arguing with my crazy aunt on Facebook about immigration. She just kramered in to the conversation while my dumbass horrible aunt was trying to justify kiddie concentration camps and Trump's policy, and just says with no prompting that Hillary Clinton and Obama used the Clinton Foundation to smuggle children out of Haiti to presumably eat and gently caress (because that is what you do).

When I told her how insane that sounded, and that her conspiracy is from a known troll board called 4chan, she called me a sheep and told me " to do my research," which I told her I teach for a living, cite your loving sources.

My aunt seemed to agree with her somewhat :shrug:

The chuds get crazier every loving day.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
There's always more and it's always worse.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Hillary Clinton and Obama used the Clinton Foundation to smuggle children out of Haiti to presumably eat and gently caress (because that is what you do).

Shouldn't that be done in the opposite order

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Well, they call Haiti the "Eat'n'gently caress Kingdom", at least.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

Well, they call Haiti the "Eat'n'gently caress Kingdom", at least.

gently caress YOU I was just about to post an eat n gently caress joke.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8siskb/trump_4d_chess_kid_cages_stage_set_mind_blown/

I am 100% unsurprised that "pedovore" was picked up.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

https://twitter.com/stompk/status/1009592795345010689

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Yikes. Good luck with that..

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Yup, a Q shirt. At tonight's rally.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What dimension are these loving people even living in?

This reads like something out of a tabletop game gone wrong.

Lol at all these people that think Trump is some level 5 super genius, like he is loving Lex Luther or something.

Coincidentally based on comics, Luther was actually a better President.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jun 21, 2018

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

He nuked Kansas. In multiple timelines. He didn't even do it to hurt Superman, he just hated Kansas so goddamn much.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Relevant Tangent posted:

He nuked Kansas. In multiple timelines. He didn't even do it to hurt Superman, he just hated Kansas so goddamn much.

Part of it was to kill imperiex I think

I mean it didn't work,

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

As a Missourian let me say: 'bout time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'm fine with that.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

What about Ar-kansas?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mantis42 posted:

As a Missourian let me say: 'bout time.

don''t make us wake up John Brown

e: actually gently caress, no, do- please make us do that, he is needed

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Relevant Tangent posted:

I mean, he's not wrong...

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

well yeah it sure doesn't feel like I'm living in a state that was built on murdering slavers

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

The problem with poo poo like this is that you can't "....soon....." forever.

Eventually people will turn off. Youll always have the batshit base who have genuine mental issues but the rest will ebb away.

It's almost like this now exists as the parallel universe they WISH they were living in. As Trump flails from disaster to disaster they can continually double down with this other narrative that is far more palatable.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

hitchensgoespop posted:

It's almost like this now exists as the parallel universe they WISH they were living in. As Trump flails from disaster to disaster they can continually double down with this other narrative that is far more palatable.

Political fanfiction. Self-insert fanfiction, at that.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Great Awakening votes for Questions to ask the Q folks during an AMA. The top rated question? "What's going on in Antarctica?"
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8srias/please_vote_on_questions_to_be_submitted_for_the/

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Deathy McDeath posted:

Great Awakening votes for Questions to ask the Q folks during an AMA. The top rated question? "What's going on in Antarctica?"
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8srias/please_vote_on_questions_to_be_submitted_for_the/

That's where we hid the second stargate, right?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Goon Danton posted:

That's where we hid the second stargate, right?

No, that's where we found the second stargate and the defense drone chair.

...wait, nerd trap...goddamnit

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Deathy McDeath posted:

I would imagine a lot of penguins doing gently caress all and going for swims

Oh wait, this is the most stupid of people. It's probably where ObamaThulu keeps Ry'leh :cthulhu:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jun 22, 2018

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Most of those questions are something you would ask an oracle that has knowledge of future events. Or maybe a time traveler.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

hitchensgoespop posted:

The problem with poo poo like this is that you can't "....soon....." forever.

Eventually people will turn off. Youll always have the batshit base who have genuine mental issues but the rest will ebb away.

Friend, this is just not how these people operate at all. The Seventh-Day Adventists are a literal doomsday cult who's much ballyhooed day of judgement came and went over a hundred fifty years ago and was known as "The Great Dissapointment". Seventh-day Adventists are to this day still preaching that doomsday will come any day now...

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

I would imagine a lot of penguins doing gently caress all and going for swims

Oh wait, this is the most stupid of people. It's probably where ObamaThulu keeps Ry'leh :cthulhu:

That's in the Pacific. Antarctica is where one of the access points to the Hollow Earth is. That's why all the alien spaceships keep crashing there, they're trying to get in.

E: also maybe where Atlantis is/was/will be

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Ravenfood posted:

That's in the Pacific. Antarctica is where one of the access points to the Hollow Earth is. That's why all the alien spaceships keep crashing there, they're trying to get in.

Is that why the glaciers keep breaking apart?!?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

MANime in the sheets posted:

Is that why the glaciers keep breaking apart?!?

No, thats god heating up the earth cuz he's pissed about all the gay people*

*real opinion I read from someone, although not Q related

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Ravenfood posted:

Definitely was. It's located in the Pegasus galaxy now.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
This Qanon poo poo is the result of every conspiracy nutcase having their brains broken all at once

They can't admit that they were wrong and the actual conspiracy is coming from within their party, so they double-down on even more nonsense conspiracies while the Mueller probe unravels an actual conspiracy

lol

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Like, the conspiracy theorists should be having a field day right now as the Mueller probe unravels a huge web of corruption with the sitting POTUS at the center of it, this is the juiciest stuff we've seen since Iran-Contra

But nope, they're out there peddling some 4chan troll's posts, and saying poo poo like "If you rearrange the letters in 'John Podesta' it spells 'a pedo stnohj,' well that's all the proof I need to LOCK HER UP!"

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I say to people that lean towards thinking like this that yes, there are real conspiracies! There absolutely are. But those are really boring, they're always about money.. like the Panama files, it's all poo poo like tax evasion and stuff like that. People just want the world to be more convoluted and interesting than it really is.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Cactus posted:

I say to people that lean towards thinking like this that yes, there are real conspiracies! There absolutely are. But those are really boring, they're always about money.. like the Panama files, it's all poo poo like tax evasion and stuff like that. People just want the world to be more convoluted and interesting than it really is.

I mean, there are also pedophile conspiracies, but it's never juicy satanic cults and child sacrifice, it's always just "oh yeah the former speaker of the house molested kids and everyone knew and no one gave a poo poo."

E: the banality of evil is the greatest weapon of every actual conspiracy

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Cactus posted:

I dunno. The things we know for sure about the Russian collusion read like a spy novel.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Goon Danton posted:

I mean, there are also pedophile conspiracies, but it's never juicy satanic cults and child sacrifice, it's always just "oh yeah the former speaker of the house molested kids and everyone knew and no one gave a poo poo."

E: the banality of evil is the greatest weapon of every actual conspiracy

Oh yeah? Google "Jimmy Savile". But not while eating.

Jimmy Savile was a British TV star in the '80s, specializing in children's shows. And an utterly depraved pedophile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.05f560bfe47d

" In all, Savile is believed to have abused at least 500 girls and boys, some as young as two, most between 13 and 15, as well as countless adults ranging up to 75 years old. With unfettered access to Leeds General Infirmary, the health service report said, he raped and fondled boys, girls, men and women in offices and corridors. He also allegedly committed sexual acts on dead bodies, and even told several hospital workers that he made jewelry out of one man’s glass eyeball."

StudlyCaps
Oct 4, 2012
Isn’t that kinda the point, no satanic sacrifices or masons taking over the world just "oh yeah jimmy savile molested kids and everyone knew and no one gave a poo poo."

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

StudlyCaps posted:

Isn’t that kinda the point, no satanic sacrifices or masons taking over the world just "oh yeah jimmy savile molested kids and everyone knew and no one gave a poo poo."

Well, no supernatural involved. But the whole British establishment was complicit in a pedophile scandal involving many different famous and powerful men. You'd say it was crazy if you didn't know it was true. It was very much "Pizzagate" but real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

BarbarianElephant posted:

Well, no supernatural involved. But the whole British establishment was complicit in a pedophile scandal involving many different famous and powerful men. You'd say it was crazy if you didn't know it was true. It was very much "Pizzagate" but real.

iirc didn't David Icke talk about a secret British government pedophile ring in the 80s before he started on the lizards?