Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

This would make a dece avatar

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

right now a big gay cake sounds pretty good tbh

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trump jr sharing incriminating emails on facebook and feeling very proud about himself

We as.a species need to abolish email. thats the cause of all this bullshit.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

jerry seinfel posted:

trump jr sharing incriminating emails on facebook and feeling very proud about himself

We as.a species need to abolish email. thats the cause of all this bullshit.

With the abolition of email I will slide into your dms via manuscript

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
Andrew Sullivan's platonic ideal of a meltdown during the debate Obama lost to Romney

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
When Donald Trump bought the tv show Monday Night Raw and the next day the wwe’s stock lost a significant amount of value because wall street is full of the dumbest people imaginable.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

The American Dream posted:

When Donald Trump bought the tv show Monday Night Raw and the next day the wwe’s stock lost a significant amount of value because wall street is full of the dumbest people imaginable.

When a World Wrestling Entertainment "angle" involved the head of the company, Vince McMahon, in a fictional story beat involving him being in a limo which blew up. The current president, Donald J Trump, allegedly called WWE to ask whether Vince was okay.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

gay cake is loving delicious as long as its not boring as gently caress wedding cake

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
fight song

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

The Narrator posted:

When a World Wrestling Entertainment "angle" involved the head of the company, Vince McMahon, in a fictional story beat involving him being in a limo which blew up. The current president, Donald J Trump, allegedly called WWE to ask whether Vince was okay.

also there was headshaving going on

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/bosniapm/status/1010908256917770243

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
bahahah

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

she did this the week after a nazi ran down dozens in charlottesville

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

calves like cantoloupes

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Farrier Theaks posted:

Andrew Sullivan's platonic ideal of a meltdown during the debate Obama lost to Romney

Andrew Sullivan convinced that Trig wasn't Sarah Palin's baby.

https://twitter.com/iamamoum/status/1010051471595982854

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08ZIsSPKuo

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhH0EDPSNhI

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

The Narrator posted:

trump selecting linda mcmahon to head the small business administration and that being like bottom of the list of absurd poo poo that's happened

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jeb Bush going back in time to kill baby Hitler

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

she got that goldeneye 64 crouch walk going on

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

https://twitter.com/hrtbps/status/1010305199024623617?s=19

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I genuinely appreciate how weird she is but that's really about all the esteem I can work up for her

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SoupyTwist posted:

Andrew Sullivan convinced that Trig wasn't Sarah Palin's baby.

yea but he was right tho, that's canon

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Scott Baio Nudes posted:

born in the usa was a presidential campaign song

trump announced his candidacy to 'rockin' in the free world'

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

jerry seinfel posted:

trump selecting linda mcmahon to head the small business administration and that being like bottom of the list of absurd poo poo that's happened

The McMahon's political ambitions are the greatest thing.

*tosses millions into senate campaign, loses*

*tosses even more money into 2nd senate campaign, loses again*

*tosses millions of dollars to their friend's presidential campaign, gets a do nothing position at the absolute rear end end of his cabinet.*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

....is that ahmadinejad?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

also, that video of Trump going to vote in NYC and everyone in line jeering him about he totally wasn't going to win

he must have jerked himself raw to that video that night

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Trump going to north korea and giving kju a propaganda tape and saluting a general and it was two weeks ago

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

jerry seinfel posted:

Trump going to north korea and giving kju a propaganda tape and saluting a general and it was two weeks ago

Haha, but no, really that was last year right?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

No, last year was when he called him fat little rocket man

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

trump announced his candidacy to 'rockin' in the free world'

Trump ended most of his campaign rallies by playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

WampaLord posted:

Trump ended most of his campaign rallies by playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

This is funny because it is most assuredly something that Trump has never been told.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

absolute lizard

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

also he 180'd so hard on NK that the SCOTUS finally got around to upholding his travel ban, which randomly included NK to prove it wasn't only against Muslims

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

zegermans posted:

also he 180'd so hard on NK that the SCOTUS finally got around to upholding his travel ban, which randomly included NK to prove it wasn't only against Muslims

Nothing like banning immigration from a closed country.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
remember when Trump said he fired Comey because he thought he treated Hillary Clinton unfairly? I just remembered that today and it made me laugh

HobbitGrease has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Jun 26, 2018

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

zegermans posted:

....is that ahmadinejad?

hahaha yes fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.
That time Ross Perot snuck his way into Iran and then spent tons of money to recreate an Iranian prison to train for a rescue operation.