Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:
Never did i think id see stewie2k vs n0thing, let alone in an sk vs mous match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
OMG where can I get a gif of that guy kissing the pasha cutout during the grand final?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Mouse

Sports

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

yolandi posted:

Never did i think id see stewie2k vs n0thing, let alone in an sk vs mous match.

what???

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:

n0thing standing in on mous https://www.hltv.org/matches/2323774/mousesports-vs-sk-esl-one-belo-horizonte-2018

Haven't seen all the matches but Stewie does not seem to be working out that well on SK

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

yolandi posted:

n0thing standing in on mous https://www.hltv.org/matches/2323774/mousesports-vs-sk-esl-one-belo-horizonte-2018

Haven't seen all the matches but Stewie does not seem to be working out that well on SK

stewie seems to do better when the environment is good, and being on SK right now doesn't seem like a good place with the whole SK to IMT/MIBr poo poo.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
PANORAMA IS FINALLY HERE

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Is there changes to the in game UI? I don’t really care what the main menu looks like

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
it only took valve 6 years to update the main menu but here it is

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Smoke mid every day

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Smol posted:

Is there changes to the in game UI? I don’t really care what the main menu looks like

yep they changed the scoreboards, the bomb defusal, the buy menu everything got a revamp.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
as long as no more flash based garbage is in this game im glad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
actually to be completely fair a lot of games use scaleform and they work just fine. somehow csgo manages to have it dip framerates when showing the scoreboard, freeze the game for a bit when hitting escape, etc

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can you finally do things like change your sound levels while in a lobby or do you still have to leave entirely to do that?

Infernot
Jul 17, 2015

"A short night wakes me from a dream that seemed so long."
Grimey Drawer

Push El Burrito posted:

Can you finally do things like change your sound levels while in a lobby or do you still have to leave entirely to do that?
From my limited testing, yeah it seems like you can change about any setting while in the lobby.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Infernot posted:

From my limited testing, yeah it seems like you can change about any setting while in the lobby.

My god. They've finally made it to the future of 2008!

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Bein handsome with the boys for Flashbang's 1000th MM win: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleHandsomeWormWTRuck

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

panorama ui is extremely meh

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
idk, i think restricting csgo multiplayer options to 'practice with bots' will do wonders for the community

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticWildDeerOpieOP

We're now sitting at 8-2 in ESEA after winning this game. It's obviously not the most impressive clip ever, but I still surprise myself by hitting shots like that.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

A TURGID FATSO posted:

We're now sitting at 8-2 in ESEA after winning this game. It's obviously not the most impressive clip ever, but I still surprise myself by hitting shots like that.

Nice timing dude!

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

A TURGID FATSO posted:

good job buddy

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
holy poo poo you got a kill through smoke wwwwwwwwwhoooa

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

hope you guys got all your poo poo out of opskins because all their bots got banned 3 hours ago

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/opskins-bots#members

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Garfu posted:

I've been playing like complete dog poo poo lately so YOU BETTER loving BELIEVE I DID BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I've been playing like complete dog poo poo lately so YOU BETTER loving BELIEVE I DID BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*likes post*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mousesports replace STYKO with Snax

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
VP are just donezo right now. 2-0 by both NOBO and Space Soldiers and out of the qualifier for DH: Stockholm. Not even the second best team in Poland, pretty incredible fall from grace.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jeza posted:

VP are just donezo right now. 2-0 by both NOBO and Space Soldiers and out of the qualifier for DH: Stockholm. Not even the second best team in Poland, pretty incredible fall from grace.

Should have never lost Taz.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Should have never lost Taz.

Also to put Poland's teams in perspective, AGO just got slaughtered by HR and woxic had 2.27 combined across both maps and 3.21 on D2. 35-4 in 18 rounds lmfao. Nearly 200 ADR. Those have to be records wtf.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jeza posted:

Also to put Poland's teams in perspective, AGO just got slaughtered by HR and woxic had 2.27 combined across both maps and 3.21 on D2. 35-4 in 18 rounds lmfao. Nearly 200 ADR. Those have to be records wtf.

tbf to AGO though, if HR got a decent replacement for Dead(weight)fox they'd be Tier 2 contenders easily. Issa and Woxic are pretty nuts right now, and Bondik is a pretty solid support and site anchor.

AGO still has some promise to them, long as they keep grinding.

edit: lol nvm they just got btfo 16-1

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jun 28, 2018

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Any word on when Panorama UI is going to be out of beta?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Fauxshiz posted:

Any word on when Panorama UI is going to be out of beta?

Probably a couple years

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Garfu posted:

If you're so slick where are your esea clips huh

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

If you're so slick where are your esea clips huh

2many2post

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

What the hell is going on with the Alpha Collection? My P250 Facets skin just skyrocket in value to ~$15 (Minimal Wear).

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Looks like over the past few months people noted that there are only a few dozen on the market and I'm guessing tried to buy them up to resell at a higher price. Good time to sell, it's almost inevitable people will be throwing theirs on the market if it means they can make ten bucks before the market crashes back down.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Do people still play this? I just picked it up. Last played in the pre 1.6 era and I'm having fun playing some matches. I don't think I have a rank yet, but I have to wait because I won 2 matches, so I'm probably the best. I see mention of a Steam group, is that still how you team up or is there a discord?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

TheFonz posted:

Do people still play this? I just picked it up. Last played in the pre 1.6 era and I'm having fun playing some matches. I don't think I have a rank yet, but I have to wait because I won 2 matches, so I'm probably the best. I see mention of a Steam group, is that still how you team up or is there a discord?

SA has never really been a hub for competitive shooters but there is a small (and active??) community. More info: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635620

Steam group send notifications of games, need invite to join. I'm sure somebody has the info or it's in that thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Jeza posted:

SA has never really been a hub for competitive shooters but there is a small (and active??) community. More info: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635620

Steam group send notifications of games, need invite to join. I'm sure somebody has the info or it's in that thread.

Thanks Jeza.