Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

This is so embarrassing. These mexicans they're now rooting for are the same mexicans who call them fags and throw piss and poo poo at them every time they play. Don't americans have any self respect? Sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Don't americans have any self respect?

Hell no

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

This is so embarrassing. These mexicans they're now rooting for are the same mexicans who call them fags and throw piss and poo poo at them every time they play. Don't americans have any self respect? Sad.

He is a bald cuck and he retired cause his wife left him too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1008810437503266822

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Bobby Charlton's combover looks overly excited, shame on it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
ah pissed right on me knockers.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

anyone got any decent a4 copies of this season fixtures ?

Always like to print one out so I can put it up at my desk at work.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Kraftwerk posted:

Not a nice day to be Serbian.
I feel like if my country had more money and didn't recently end up on the wrong end of a few wars we'd probably have gotten a penalty kick for that wrestling match... Disgraceful.

I don't care what your politics are, leave them outside the pitch this isn't acceptable behavior. If team USA did a Hail Trump ya'll wouldn't say poo poo but you love that Albanian Eagle just to rub salt into a sensitive subject.

Kraftwerk posted:

What's your point? Gotta hold the players to a higher standard than the fans. If the Serbian players were waving 3 fingers around I'd be equally disappointed. Not to mention the Albanians were playing for the Swiss team yet it seemed like they were more interested in scoring the goal for Albania/Kosovo than they were for the nation they were representing.
Even if you hate Serbia you should not be cheering on the bad ref calls and behavior of the swiss players because when it happens to your team and the ref doesn't call it you're gonna be the one sitting in my position.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Don't do this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JesseLingard/status/1010909891551203328

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Jesse Lingard is a national hero, sir, how dare you denigrate his tweets in this fashion

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
JLingz is definitely the banter engine that fuels this team

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
The instant Alexander-Arnold released his throw, Salah burst on a line toward the center of the pitch. Ramos, a step behind, gave his usual determined chase. The ball dropped into open space, not far ahead of Salah. By then, Ramos had closed the gap between him and his mark, breathing down Salah's exposed back.

Salah, Ramos and the ball came together. The clock read 24:40. Millions of eyes around the world trained on that tiny constellation of timing and fate, the paths of two men about to meet and be made divergent at the same time.

After an incomplete touch with his feet, Salah tried to settle the ball with his head. His arms caught in a tangle with Ramos, who stretched his left leg across Salah. Ramos found a sliver of the ball but more of Salah, and the two began tumbling to the ground.

In that frozen moment, everything was still possible. The game was scoreless. Nobody was hurt. After one of the great goal-scoring campaigns in football history, Salah was still the object of wildest imaginations, a possible winner of the Ballon d'Or. The weight he carried was that of the most optimistic projections. There was only hope.

If Liverpool could have sold him in that instant, they should have. That was Salah, the stock, at peak value. He will never be worth more than he was worth then.

Liverpool should still sell him. His value might be less than it was 24 minutes and 40 seconds into the Champions League final, but it will only continue to drop. Liverpool should sell Mohamed Salah as soon as they can.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wrong thread, the wrongest thread in the whole world

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
idgi

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

http://knowyourmeme.com/news/heres-to-loss-the-internets-greatest-meme

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This is a bunch of words I’m definitely not reading

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ahahaha

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Please just explain it. I'm not reading that poo poo.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There's no simple explanation and how the dick do you not know what loss is?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Brony Car posted:

Please just explain it. I'm not reading that poo poo.

It’s a meme of a poo poo webcomic called ‘loss’ so edits of it became known as loss edits, in some cases abstracting the original comic down to the simplest form possible which is represented by those lines which also kind of look like the trigrams on the South Korean flag I guess so anyone familiar enough with the meme reads that as ‘hey Germany sorry for your loss’

I think it’s in the right thread

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

It’s a meme of a poo poo webcomic called ‘loss’ so edits of it became known as loss edits, in some cases abstracting the original comic down to the simplest form possible which is represented by those lines which also kind of look like the trigrams on the South Korean flag I guess so anyone familiar enough with the meme reads that as ‘hey Germany sorry for your loss’

See but this doesn't even being to explain what loss is or why it's funny. Just read the link, friends.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
No-one cares m9

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

No-one cares m9

It's a top five meme you should be overflowing with care

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thanks friend I know it was some poo poo fail meme not signing my posts

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The loss comic is incredible because it's exactly like if Big Bang Theory tried to do a completely sincere episode about a character having a miscarriage and didn't understand why that tonal shift was insane

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
m e m e

(It belongs in this thread)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

m e m e

(It belongs in this thread)

GP2 mod

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

The Kimoa Kid posted:

See but this doesn't even being to explain what loss is or why it's funny. Just read the link, friends.

I disagree. Chaz did a good job.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Brony Car posted:

I disagree. Chaz did a good job.

Your friend Chaz did a huge fail

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

loss memes belong in the bad posts thread, especially if they're formatted as a weird t-shirt graphic image macro watermarked by @specificlads, imo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

loss memes belong in the bad posts thread, especially if they're formatted as a weird t-shirt graphic image macro watermarked by @specificlads, imo

At least your posts are in the right thread

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
kimoa kid tell me what are your best memes?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ephex posted:

kimoa kid tell me what are your best memes?

There haven't been many good memes in recent years but I was a big fan of the American Chopper one, especially this version:

There is absolutely no way this works without context, though.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

The Kimoa Kid posted:

There haven't been many good memes in recent years but I was a big fan of the American Chopper one, especially this version:

There is absolutely no way this works without context, though.
fantastic
can you provide me with more good memes that you like

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ephex posted:

fantastic
can you provide me with more good memes that you like

Ooof buddy that's like asking me to pick a favorite album

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Ooof buddy that's like asking me to pick a favorite album

you can do it i believe in you
post those memes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Meme in Turkish means titty so these posts are funny to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

This one made me cry