Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
It's Barr I'm pretty sure. His situation just makes him more attractive to cut, especially in comparison to Kendricks. Anyways Danielle (you'll never convince me that it's pronouned Duh-neel, clearly Dan-yell) is clearly approaching baller pass rush status so he's a total keeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Grats Vikings fans! You made the NFC East Dumpster fire series this year:

10 reasons the Vikings will be a dumpster fire this season: http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-vikings-will-be-dumpster-fire-season/

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
cool

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
The Vikings are good though. What a white hot take.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

nerve posted:

The Vikings are good though. What a white hot take.

It's a joke :ssh:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

NotWearingPants posted:

Grats Vikings fans! You made the NFC East Dumpster fire series this year:

10 reasons the Vikings will be a dumpster fire this season: http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-vikings-will-be-dumpster-fire-season/

not clicking

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oh ya I didn't click the thing

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/Mike_Daniels76/status/1012412385242550273?s=19

:stare:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mike Daniels was absolutely the highlight on those top 100 videos. Charismatic and hilarious where other dudes came across as boring or tryhardy. Rad dude

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/verycavallari/status/1013942902123323394

That's my quarterback :allears:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
This stupid city. Jay rules.

Baba Oh Really
May 21, 2005
Get 'ER done

Peak Jay at :58

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
im gay for jay

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Millions in the bank, hanging out with your cool wife and kids in your nice house sounds really good tbh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

as one would expect jay cutler is a natural in front of the camera

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Say what you will but Jay had it figured out. I think he accurately had himself pegged as a mediocre quarterback from the start, decided there's no point in pushing himself too hard in that case, and just went along for the ride making really a lot of money along the way. Never got an ACL tear or anything because you need to actually put in a lot of effort to tear your ligaments.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

as one would expect jay cutler is a natural in front of the camera
as smooth in front of the camera as he was in front of the Packers' defense

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Play posted:

Say what you will but Jay had it figured out. I think he accurately had himself pegged as a mediocre quarterback from the start, decided there's no point in pushing himself too hard in that case, and just went along for the ride making really a lot of money along the way. Never got an ACL tear or anything because you need to actually put in a lot of effort to tear your ligaments.

THIS. Jay Cutler is a smart man. He will enjoy retirement, despite being one of the most highly sacked QBs while playing. He did not care enough to push his body to injury.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I wish I could get paid as much as Jay Cutler for not caring about my job and not being very good at it

he's kind of my hero

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Soothing Vapors posted:

I wish I could get paid as much as Jay Cutler for not caring about my job and not being very good at it

he's kind of my hero
He was good at it though.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Cutler was the best Bears QB since probably Luckman... not the highest bar to clear but yeah he was pretty good.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Cutler got concussed about a dozen times and covered it up to help the team

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

he's kind of my hero

I think that was exactly it for him. He didn't like playing, but kept doing it as long as people kept paying him millions (because he was one of the top 20 QBs in the world). When they stopped, he quit and doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Raku posted:

Cutler got concussed about a dozen times and covered it up to help the team

What is Cutlers baseline? If Cutler fails to do a nonchalant shrug when asked a question then he is clearly concussed.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kristin is loving insufferable and Jay is putting in as much effort in the show as he did on the field

It's going to own

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Petite Dinklage posted:

Kristin is loving insufferable and Jay is putting in as much effort in the show as he did on the field

It's going to own

Hell, I think it’s why their marriage works, she’s a goddamn loon and he’s too apathetic to be bothered by it, yin and yang.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Thaddius the Large posted:

Hell, I think it’s why their marriage works, she’s a goddamn loon and he’s too apathetic to be bothered by it, yin and yang.

Yeah this dynamic really works wonderfully sometimes. Usually its the husband who is hella checked out and barely even notices what's going on around him.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Play posted:

And of course the one time he needed to put in effort he tore some ligaments.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/_MarcusD2_/status/1016140818762092545

My Quarterback is doing gods work.

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD2_/status/1016142417966313472

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD2_/status/1016146197269098496

Dexo fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 9, 2018

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

If it's not already obvious, Jay owns.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Niwrad posted:

If it's not already obvious, Jay owns.

The only Trump supporter I can't bring myself to hate.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jay cutler lives drinking out of enormous coffee mugs

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
season finale: kyle orton drops by

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!
This show should be more about Jay, from what I am seeing on Twitter

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
Did that piece of poo poo vaccinate his kids yet?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Monkeycheese posted:

Did that piece of poo poo vaccinate his kids yet?

I don't think this is a decision that is up to him. By which I mean Jay is just a negligent parent, it is his wife that is actually harming them.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
So if you don't know the Lions Twitter account regularly posts videos of them loving with the players and it's great.

https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1017404402116673542?s=19

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
That was hilarious thank you for sharing

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

I refuse to believe Jay has ever gone down on anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Pops Mgee posted:

I refuse to believe Jay has ever gone down on anyone.

The city of Chicago.

• Locked thread