Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lol yall mad??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol yall mad??

What is wrong with you?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol yall mad??

nah brah i'm not mad but you probably are. go take an alphabrain and lift some gorilla themed kettlebells

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
Imagine being such a nerd you listened to 3 hours of Peterson to own the libs.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Get Callen and Shapiro on the same episode so Callen can spend 35 minutes talking about how much taller he is than Ben.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

How come Eric Weinstein doesn't get a call out? Noone respects the moneyman?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I watched the Rogan clip of him calling Peterson out on the incel comments and man Peterson is supposed to be an intellectual and he's getting out talked the entire clip. By loving joe Rogan

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
someone just needs to get rogan to read dark money.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

The_Rob posted:

I watched the Rogan clip of him calling Peterson out on the incel comments and man Peterson is supposed to be an intellectual and he's getting out talked the entire clip. By loving joe Rogan

Peterson always shrivels down when hes pressed since most of his poo poo is bogus, like the one debate with the atheist guy. Joe cant stand the idea of women being socially pressured into marrying and loving fat good-for-nothing slobs because its a ridiculous and Peterson is a dork rear end bitch.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The_Rob posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlnQ1SFr2HE

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Admitting youre wrong is so stupid

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's stupid to have never considered the most obvious response to your stance.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

The_Rob posted:

If we watched the same clip it loving rules that Peterson argues against a complete fantasy world overrun by polygamists or something. Where guys can't get a girlfriend because a handful of dudes are hoarding all the women.

That's all assuming he really believes what he's saying and isn't just a huckster trying to get alienated guys who can't maintain stable relationships to buy his books and pay to attend his talks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4fpZ3vOdm4

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 3, 2018

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's stupid to have never considered the most obvious response to your stance.

I think that's Peterson's greatest trick. He's got such a faux intellectual streak about him that if you try to engage with him on that level or take what he's implying heavily and quote it back to him he'll obfuscate and say you're misinterpreting him. You just level basic criticism at him and he's hosed because he hasn't thought any of this poo poo out, he just doesn't like trans people or the idea a woman will talk back to him.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

John cena go on Joe hogan

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gonzo McFee posted:

I think that's Peterson's greatest trick. He's got such a faux intellectual streak about him that if you try to engage with him on that level or take what he's implying heavily and quote it back to him he'll obfuscate and say you're misinterpreting him. You just level basic criticism at him and he's hosed because he hasn't thought any of this poo poo out, he just doesn't like trans people or the idea a woman will talk back to him.

dude denies global warming lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

barkbell posted:

fat good-for-nothing slobs.

You mean temporarily embarrassed alphas?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

hot sauce posted:

Admitting youre wrong is so stupid

It must suck to have a dad who disrespected gaming, but there must be better cult leaders out there for you to worship and obey than this loving dork

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

My younger coworker, who consumes literally everything Joe Rogan and is also currently in ketosis, man, is really into telling people he's a centrist even though we've talked about it and he's a right-leaning libertarian type. Is misrepresenting your political views a Joe Rogan thing?

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It must suck to have a dad who disrespected gaming, but there must be better cult leaders out there for you to worship and obey than this loving dork

Im not really a fan of his at all. You realize its possible to make fun of one thing and also not be for the other thing, right?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Astrochicken posted:

My younger coworker, who consumes literally everything Joe Rogan and is also currently in ketosis, man, is really into telling people he's a centrist even though we've talked about it and he's a right-leaning libertarian type. Is misrepresenting your political views a Joe Rogan thing?

It's a whole right wing thing because it's such a polarizing term. They'll never self identify as right wing or alt right.

They'll be a "Classic Liberal" or a "Libertarian Centrist"

Which is code for loving Idiot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hot sauce posted:

Im not really a fan of his at all. You realize its possible to make fun of one thing and also not be for the other thing, right?

you didn't why the video was funny.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

Astrochicken posted:

Its a right wing libertarian type thing

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's code for "I'm the normal person who is normal, anyone who disagrees is ideologically driven and illogical"

Dude's a loving idiot.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

I didnt why the video was funny?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Groovelord Neato posted:

well if you would just give me a loving chance

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

hot sauce posted:

You are taking his quote out of context, which is what those whost doth misunderstand true intellectualismists much alike Dr Jordan Boobs Peterson, PhD do quite frequently. Perhaps you should actually read 1000 hours of his posts if you are going to perform unjustified criticisms

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Also there is a Joey Diaz episode motherfuckers

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
brendan schaub is growing on me. his mma episode was good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hot sauce posted:

didn't get why, sorry.

cbehnen9
Apr 1, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

You are taking his quote out of context, which is what those whost doth misunderstand true intellectualismists much alike Dr Jordan Boobs Peterson, PhD do quite frequently. Perhaps you should actually read 1000 hours of his posts if you are going to perform unjustified criticisms

Bravo, honestly.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

mr martini suck my weeny

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

joey hour one: lets watch movie clips from the 70s
joey hour two: my days are packed TITE i ain't go time for momos
joey hour three: my comedy beginnings
joey hour four: theres some days i don't do shiiiittttttt, except maybe roll, god bless

wolfbiker
Nov 6, 2009
He's the fattest guy I've ever seen who's constantly dieting and doing kettlebells and Jiu jitsu

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

wolfbiker posted:

He's the fattest guy I've ever seen who's constantly dieting and doing kettlebells and Jiu jitsu

Uncle Joey is constantly high and has the munchies. He has to do what he can.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
He went into detail about his nose and throat and made some really gross/funny sounds.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Hope Rogan checks his change jar with Joey Jingles over.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Can someone explain to me who Jordan Peterson is? Should I be aware of who he is? Should I care? Is he important? Is he part of the 4 stroke gang?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

toggle posted:

Can someone explain to me who Jordan Peterson is? Should I be aware of who he is? Should I care? Is he important? Is he part of the 4 stroke gang?

all you should know is I watched one video with him and now my youtube has aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

toggle posted:

he's a canadian redpill psychologist who's scoring big with alt right types. he is absolutely not cool enough to wear a 4 stroke gang t-shirt