Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

NTRabbit posted:

Just think, if you work 3 jobs while studying from the age of 11, you too might one day be lucky enough to own a house

That kid is going to be burnt out before he leaves his teens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Grouchio posted:

What does the average suburban house in the southeast look like?

Every major Australian city is Orlando

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Bloom? That actor?

So he outright called her a slut?

No wonder no news outlet is replaying his words.

Cat Hat's gonna get hosed so hard.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sky news did and got into a bunch of poo poo.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So he outright called her a slut?

No wonder no news outlet is replaying his words.

Cat Hat's gonna get hosed so hard.

Fukkin wow.

How about that totally real misandry and totally made up misogyny right guys?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

hooman posted:

Fukkin wow.

How about that totally real misandry and totally made up misogyny right guys?

‘Find our who you are not allowed to criticise and you will find the true power’ - some jerk off with war hammer posters in their bedroom

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
I reckon this letter and the request for apology mean Leyonhjelm's absolutely hosed if he doesn't, because Hanson Young's side can point to it in court to say she's genuinely aggrieved and was only interested in the apology. I also think online libertarians, MRAs etc will interpret the letter as 'asking for an apology means she knows she doesn't have a good argument to make in court, she's not going to sue'

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

bandaid.friend posted:

I reckon this letter and the request for apology mean Leyonhjelm's absolutely hosed if he doesn't, because Hanson Young's side can point to it in court to say she's genuinely aggrieved and was only interested in the apology. I also think online libertarians, MRAs etc will interpret the letter as 'asking for an apology means she knows she doesn't have a good argument to make in court, she's not going to sue'

Guess what direction Cat Hat's going with this

https://twitter.com/Rob_Stott/status/1014759037886271488

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

@jbp sorry bro i didn't know you knew her, i was just makin light of your weird obsession with autism w/r/t the guy who did it

i wouldn't have posted it if i knew, i'm not that much of an rear end in a top hat

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Cheap Trick posted:

Guess what direction Cat Hat's going with this

If nothing else you have to appreciate there's one rear end in a top hat who'll just keep digging

Vindicator
Jul 23, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

If nothing else you have to appreciate there's one rear end in a top hat who'll just keep digging

But I don't want to appreciate that.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
I would have guessed he'd take legal advice, apologise and continue mouthing off in the senate. He's unreal

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
He's got absolutely no incentive to apologise aside from the damages from a defamation suit, and I suspect he probably thinks whatever he'll have to pay will be worth the extra publicity among the pack of chuds that comprise his voter base.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
He's owning the Libs that's all that matters.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
A self-described independent Scientologist and former comedian said he painted lewd graffiti on the Eurydice Dixon memorial to attack feminism and promote his anti-vaccination message.

Ms Dixon, herself an emerging comedian, was killed as she walked home through the Carlton North park from a gig in the city on June 13.
Just days after her death, police officers doing routine patrols of the area found the markings on the soccer pitch where her body was found, which had been transformed into a memorial site.

Andrew Nolch said he was guilty and he planned on getting caught.

“I was upset, and I want to make this clear, this was not a personal attack at all...this was purely an attack on feminism, on mainstream media for hijacking a vaccine-causing issue and turning it into a men are bad, women’s rights issue,” he told The Age.

Mr Nolch repeatedly cited the discredited theory that vaccines caused autism.

He said it was worth causing hurt in order to get his message across. He also said that he had no diagnosed mental illness.

Dear Australia, I am a sane person who paints dicks on memorials to murder victims to protest feminism.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

‘Find our who you are not allowed to criticise and you will find the true power’ - some jerk off with war hammer posters in their bedroom

Please stop doxxing me.

Lid posted:

A self-described independent Scientologist and former comedian said he painted lewd graffiti on the Eurydice Dixon memorial to attack feminism and promote his anti-vaccination message.

Ms Dixon, herself an emerging comedian, was killed as she walked home through the Carlton North park from a gig in the city on June 13.
Just days after her death, police officers doing routine patrols of the area found the markings on the soccer pitch where her body was found, which had been transformed into a memorial site.

“I was upset, and I want to make this clear, this was not a personal attack at all...this was purely an attack on feminism, on mainstream media for hijacking a vaccine-causing issue and turning it into a men are bad, women’s rights issue,” he told The Age.

He said it was worth causing hurt in order to get his message across. He also said that he had no diagnosed mental illness.

Dear Australia, I am a sane person who paints dicks on memorials to murder victims to protest feminism.

I like that his whole case is "not all men" and it's totally unfair to tar normal guys with the same brush as these terrible men and then he does this and proves that no, actually I think you can use the same brush after all.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Some low wage Checkout girls posted about the plastic bag ban and the abuse they copped in the Brisbane Centrelink support group and rather than support them, the comments section erupted in rage and calling them whores ect and suddenly more than half of the groups members got banned.

All this over bags.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
this bag stuff... everyone outside south australia is an animal. convict genetic memory perhaps?

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
The funny thing about Libertarians is that if they could JUST grasp the concept of privilege and how it affects your experiences in life, they'd all vanish into thin air and become compassionate and contributing members of society, rather than loud mouthy fuckwaffles.

The main reason you can't teach them this, is that the second they become the victims of anything whatsoever, they scream about the systemic abuse of white upper class males until someone has to put them down or everyone stops listening.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Don Dongington posted:

The funny thing about Libertarians is that if they could JUST grasp the concept of privilege and how it affects your experiences in life, they'd all vanish into thin air and become compassionate and contributing members of society, rather than loud mouthy fuckwaffles.

The main reason you can't teach them this, is that the second they become the victims of anything whatsoever, they scream about the systemic abuse of white upper class males until someone has to put them down or everyone stops listening.

stop violating the NAP!!!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Try to explain to Libertarians the Veil of Ignorance and watch as they assume in the scenario they are Donald Trump.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

:goonsay:

An Brisbane Man after being banned from a Centrelink support network for calling cashier girls sluts after the plastic bag ban - 2018

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

:goonsay:

An Brisbane Man after being banned from a Centrelink support network for calling cashier girls sluts after the plastic bag ban - 2018

not all men

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

We will defend our plastic bags from the females *male noises*

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Lid posted:

A self-described independent Scientologist

I'm sorry what

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
so you ban the plastic bags but not the vaccines that cause the autism that prevents people from being able to accept not using plastic bags

how come malcolm sjw????

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Aesculus posted:

I'm sorry what

Going to assume he is one of those Freezone types eg: the teachings of Hubbard are correct, but you shouldn't charge people for it.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Anidav posted:

We will defend our plastic bags from the females *male noises*

We must secure the existence of our bags and a future for carrying groceries

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

GoldStandardConure posted:

Going to assume he is one of those Freezone types eg: the teachings of Hubbard are correct, but you shouldn't charge people for it.

It's a pretty poor showing when an actual cult can't prevent a schism

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

GoldStandardConure posted:

Scientology Lutherans

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Open Source scientology: It's still a full of poo poo, rich persons cult, but now you can download it from github

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

is there a newcastle one

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Don Dongington posted:

Open Source scientology: It's still a full of poo poo, rich persons cult, but now you can download it from github

EoinCannon posted:

It's a pretty poor showing when an actual cult can't prevent a schism

It's called a "fork".

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Lid posted:

Why is the age printing out his statements for him? That’s literally exactly what he wanted

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Solemn Sloth posted:

Why is the age printing out his statements for him? That’s literally exactly what he wanted

I guess they can't run the headline "Idiot fuckhead turns out to be an even bigger fuckhead than initial statements indicated." because otherwise the front page would just be the same headline with a rotating gallery of white men in the picture.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
This guy has been a problem for ages. He was hounded out of the scene because his act was too terrible for open mic, which is borderline unbelievable. As soon as the dick got drawn everyone placed their bets and it looks like they were dead on.

bell jar posted:

@jbp sorry bro i didn't know you knew her, i was just makin light of your weird obsession with autism w/r/t the guy who did it

i wouldn't have posted it if i knew, i'm not that much of an rear end in a top hat

All good dude I know.

JBP fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jul 5, 2018

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

JBP posted:

This guy has been a problem for ages. He was hounded out of the scene because his act was too terrible for open mic, which is borderline unbelievable. As soon as the dick got drawn everyone placed their bets and it looks like they were dead on.

What's his username?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

lol Coles announced just now they are going to give away free bags indefinitely pending future announcement per Seven News QLD

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The plastic bag ban has gone too far:

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1014789652706783232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

hooman posted:

Please stop doxxing me.

I like that his whole case is "not all men" and it's totally unfair to tar normal guys with the same brush as these terrible men and then he does this and proves that no, actually I think you can use the same brush after all.

Where do all these insane assholes (freelance scientologists, libertarians) keep getting the idea that anybody is "blaming all men" for whatever it is they're talking about? These dudes are hosed in the head

• Locked thread