Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

He made that 'trigger warning' and 'safe space' poo poo up to appeal to chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
1930’s Germany: ugh I can’t believe how petty my Jewish friends are, I’m never invited to parties anymore. I’m just defending Adolph Hitler and his right to exterminate the Jews as they’re sub-human and-

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Liberals are pathetic fragile snowflakes! Also they don't want to be around me or listen to me and that isn't faaaaaair! :qq:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

The big thing was that it wasn't a secret or some poo poo that Bevin sprung once he was in office. The guy ran on ripping up Obamacare and the social safety net, and big numbers of people who relied on those voted for him anyway.

I have some chud relatives that very pointedly did not get obamacare insurance and got some plan through a local guy that was outrageously expensive and apparently didn't pay for anything when the guy's tractor got t-boned by a car and the first responder guy called in a med flight that wasn't really needed. They blamed obamacare for the whole thing and 100% were hootin and hollerin every time trump talked about killing it

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The point isn't to make the voters suffer, it's to piss off all the Republican Job Creators who are watching their profit margins take a nosedive.

also to pressure some companies to move production away from US

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Asimo posted:

Liberals are pathetic fragile snowflakes! Also they don't want to be around me or listen to me and that isn't faaaaaair! :qq:

Decades of defending Israeli apartheid is good for polite society, but supporting Trump is too far.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I thought Alan was an influential Democrat who botched about Keith ellison why is he a trump guy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Uncle Wemus posted:

I thought Alan was an influential Democrat who botched about Keith ellison why is he a trump guy

He can be both

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Rich and powerful man is actually a piece of poo poo whose morals are negotiable based upon what serves his own personal interests at the present, news at 11

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Because Trump is the best thing to happen to Israeli apartheid since the 6 day war.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

Dershoqitz and trump are buddies going back a long way, they raped children together on epsteins island

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
dersh rollin' with the punches

https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1014181416777781249

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

I'm not mad. actually I'm reveling

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

"I'm not owned I'm not owned" I repeat as I slowly transform into a sniveling little bitch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Asimo posted:

He's basically the jewish version of a Uncle Tom.

I must defend a regime that get's off on torturing and separating kids!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

etalian posted:

He's basically the jewish version of a Uncle Tom.

I must defend a regime that get's off on torturing and separating kids!

I'm sure if using Kapo here is more or less offensive than Uncle Tom.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm not mad at all; in fact i'm laughing

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

These drat libs and their safe spaces, shunning ME on Martha's Vineyard, AKA the rich persons safe space

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

how is he still alleging rich adults in a public situation literally asked for trigger warnings and safe spaces

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

"How dare these people not care to hear my opinion! Clearly it is because they are thin-skinned bitches and not because I hold abhorrent views"

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the only valid safe spaces are the DC restaurants where trump officials should be able to eat in peace!!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

"at least when I was putting infants in stockades I WAS RESPECTFUL OF THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS!"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I'm not mad at all; in fact i'm laughing

Defending Trumpy is the principle position.

Just like how joseph goebbels was so principled by staying loyal to Hitler until the bitter end.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The point isn't to make the voters suffer, it's to piss off all the Republican Job Creators who are watching their profit margins take a nosedive.

plus I guarantee you we're going to have a great article lamenting the fact that a lot of the defunct farms were (are going to be) bought up by chinese investors

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Honestly anything in your top ten about America works for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Even top fifteen would work, as long as it is a well thought out top fifteen. About America..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jso1YRQnpCI

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/04/us-pork-producers-brace-for-new-pork-tariffs-from-china-mexico.html

quote:

We put a halt on all investment, not just because we will be losing money, but because we don't know if growing in the U.S. is the right move if we won't be an exporting country," said Ken Maschhoff, chairman of Maschhoff Family Foods and co-owner of the nation's largest family-owned pork producer.

Maschhoff said the farm industry has been "asked to be good patriots. We have been. But I don't want to be the patriot who dies at the end of the war. If we go out of business, it's tough to look at my kids and the 550 farm families that look us into the eye and our 1,400 employees."

Mexico imposed a 10 percent tariff on chilled and frozen pork muscle cuts effective June 5, and that import tax is set to double to 20 percent on Thursday. Mexico's retaliatory action followed the Trump administration's duties on imported aluminum and steel.

China, meantime, is scheduled to start collecting an additional 25 percent import duty Friday on American pork products as it targets $34 billion worth of U.S. goods in response to President Donald Trump's action against Beijing for alleged intellectual property theft.

China also is set to add tariffs this week on U.S. soybeans, corn, wheat, cotton, whiskey and dairy, as well as U.S. autos. Nearly $20 billion in U.S. agricultural exports went to China last year, with the more than half of that amount coming from soybeans.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"I'm just trying to be a patriot" says man who would rather have toxic lakes of pig poo poo destroy his community than pay to handle it responsibly

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

"I'm just trying to be a patriot" says man who would rather have toxic lakes of pig poo poo destroy his community than pay to handle it responsibly

that's a pretty good summary of how american patriotism works, yeah.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Dreddout posted:

Mozgus has too much compassion for the downtrodden to be a CHUD

yeah he saved that baby before putting his mom into the torture room, unlike the trump admin, that would throw both in there

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

zegermans posted:

yeah he saved that baby before putting his mom into the torture room, unlike the trump admin, that would throw both in there

Excuse me, there would be a separate baby torture room in the trump inquisition

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Selling my farmland, building an equipment for pennies on the dollar

to own the libs.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Martha’s Vineyard…… welc๏m̷̗̯̹̳̋̀̾̾̂̔̕͘͘͝e †ð т[̲̅h̲̅]Ë̶̲̭͛ r҉Ë̴͑̀́̀͑͘ʂìS̶̛̛̞̫̬̈͊ͅT̷̬̗͍̜̔̉̽͝A̵͈̱͇̲̓̈́́̈́𝔫c̷̮͈̩̝͌̂̒̏Ę̸̛͉͖̮̎̌͠

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

my only regret is i have but one life to give to trmp

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1014868533711433729

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Uncle Wemus posted:

my only regret is i have but one life to give to trmp

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1014868533711433729

Choice quotes:

quote:

Hughey continues to back Trump, even as he worries that if the company shuts down, he will not be able to make his $800 monthly mortgage or come up with $700 a month for payments on his Dodge pickup, Chrysler sedan and Harley-Davidson Street Fighter.

quote:

“More than any president in our time, you have shown compassion for U.S. manufacturing workers,” the letter began. “It is in your power to keep our plants running and save our jobs.”

quote:

As a steady stream of workers stopped at the Munch-N-Pump gas station near the nail plant last week to pick up sodas, cigarettes and sausage-and-cheese biscuits, they said supervisors had told them not to talk to the media.

Yet there is fear that hundreds of workers could be laid off, a potentially staggering blow to a town where a quarter of the population lives in poverty and the median household income is just $31,675.

quote:

“Mass layoffs? I don’t believe it’s going to happen,” said Randy Wade, 42, a supervisor for a local vending company, rolling his eyes as he filled a cup with Coca-Cola at the soda fountain.

“If they’re going to do business in Mexico, they kind of deserve it,” he added. “They need to deal with Americans.”

quote:

“This has nothing to do with tariffs — or Trump,” Mark Orton, the owner of Bluff Barber Shop, said as he dabbed shaving foam on a customer’s face. “It’s smoke and mirrors. This Mexican company is just trying to blame Trump.”

quote:

Asked whether she would rethink her support for Trump if she lost her job at the nail plant, Brogdon said probably not. The tariffs ultimately would be good for the nation — even if it left her unemployed.

“Overall, he’s done good,” she said. “I’m not going to be selfish just because of me.”

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

im absolutely amazed that rural america went all in for the sleaziest big city new york con man ever

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's basically the monorail episode of the simpsons but with an entire country

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Except that the people that got bilked by that dude actually got pissed off instead of delighted.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Which was itself just The Music Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

im absolutely amazed that rural america went all in for the sleaziest big city new york con man ever

Also evangelicals despite Trump's general history of hedonism.