Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Jason Whitlock who should really be in the Hall of Douche but he keeps getting flushed out by superior competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Jason Whitlock because I remember the first time I ran this contest I considered allowing forum members to be nominated at it was a shitshow, much like Whitlock is constantly.

Hi everyone! Thanks for keeping this going, Leperflesh!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

heyyyyy you're alive! how's the restaurant business?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jason Whitlock and it's extremely self-evident

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

CyberPingu posted:

Jason Whitlock because jesus loving christ how can you be that blinded by stupidity

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Jason Whitlock

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Jason Whitlock because I have no idea who the other person is, and I doubt the nominator did either.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'ma vote for that one dude becuse I'm drunk k a d there's a 50% chance that one dude is Jason Whitlock anyway.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Jason Whitlock. This horrible creature is satiated by the hate, fear and casual racism he sows in his white fan base. A gibbering moron with nothing of value to add to any conversation. A grotesque stooge for his masters and a betrayer of all right-thinking individuals.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

welll obviously Jason Whitlock wins, 40-9 over that guy.

Now please consider Clay Travis vs. Rob Gronkowski!

Clay Travis
Richard Clay Travis is an American sports journalist, writer, and television analyst. Travis used to work as an analyst on Fox Sports 1's college football pre-game show and their weekly SEC football show.

Incoherence posted:

And Clay Travis, for a bunch of poo poo that I can't quote because archives:
https://twitter.com/groovinmahoovin/status/908032886762287107
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/908826788918435842
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/914668549460971521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCneVakGGk
I know Clay Travis is low-hanging fruit because his job is to generate Hot Takes, but he had himself a pretty good year, it looks like.

Gronk
Robert Gronkowski is an American football tight end for the New England Patriots of the National Football League.

weird Asian candy posted:

Ok for realz post...I would like to nominate Rob Gronkowski.

Reason : Being a giant bitch baby and dropping the people's elbow on a not looking and unsuspecting Tre'Davious White way after a play was dead. Very very scumbag move that could have landed White on IR or worse.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/3/16730586/rob-gronkowski-cheap-shot-video-bills-patriots

quote:

"Just wanna apologize to Tre'Davious White. I don't really believe in type of shots like that," Gronk said after the game.

"I mean, I feel like he was trying to push me a little bit and made the play," Gronkowski continued. "I just don't understand why there wasn't a flag. A couple times in the game. They are calling me for the craziest, craziest stuff ever and it's just like, crazy. I mean, like what am I supposed to do? And then they don't call that, I mean. It was just frustration and that's what happened,” Gronk said.
Translation: "Sorry, but not really because he was cheating"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Voting for Clay Travis just so he can go against fellow hot ham water chugger Jason Whitlock.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Gronk had one heated moment but Clay Travis has built a career out of the hottest chocolate at the highest velocity spewing from his mouth at all times

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I gotta vote Gronk since it was my submission but this is a unfortunate draw for him because Clay Travis is...yea...

That said, I will submit that while Clay Travis is a hella douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings...he never purposefully and intentionally tried to physically injure another person. Gronk pretty easily could have ended Davis' career with that cheap shot, which imo makes the offense so much worse, so I request that the court take that into consideration whilst voting.

Do the needful.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Clay Travis for being a race baiting, scamming poo poo head.

Also I have it on good authority that he smells bad and eats his own poo poo. Which is how he gets his opinions.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Clay Travis is probably the single worst human being in sports journalism today. He's not even a terrible human being in an interesting way, he's just a gigantic race-baiting contrarian douche.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rob Gronkowski

I shall offer this: whilst Clay Travis is a very big douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings, he never deliberately and calculatedly attempted to physically injure another person. Gronk fairly easily could have ended Davis' career with that junky attack, which imo makes the misdeed so much worse, so I ask that the assembly take that into scrutiny when deciding.

Do what you gotta do.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Cavauro posted:

Rob Gronkowski

I shall offer this: whilst Clay Travis is a very big douche, and has said many many douche things over the years for the sake of ratings, he never deliberately and calculatedly attempted to physically injure another person. Gronk fairly easily could have ended Davis' career with that junky attack, which imo makes the misdeed so much worse, so I ask that the assembly take that into scrutiny when deciding.

Do what you gotta do.

I mean...Cavauro makes a compelling argument...well said

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm having flashbacks to sixth grade all of a sudden, weird.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I have to go with Gronk because that hit makes me more angry every single time I see it. His bullshit non-apology and the fact that he's legally retarded make absolutely no difference.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society. I literally just scrolled down his feed

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1015293983872962562

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1014200162066018304

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1013849070228705283

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

CyberPingu posted:

Clay Travis for being a race baiting, scamming poo poo head.

Also I have it on good authority that he smells bad and eats his own poo poo. Which is how he gets his opinions.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Yep we got some real douchebags on our hands here boys

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Not to sell Gronk short for his late hit and being a member of the douchiest organization in football, but Clay Travis is the king of nuclear sports takes.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I was certain I'd be voting Gronk but holy poo poo I have to go with Clay Travis

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i....how long do we have to decide on this one? Ugh, this could have legit been a finals matchup.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The standard period is 48 hours. I end them early sometimes when it's a blowout (and I feel up to making the next post) and sometimes I procrastinate for longer.

Please make sure you think carefully and vote correctly for this very important and momentous decision which will have reverberations in all of our lives for probably decades.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Clay Travis for a douchier body of work.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Clay Travis for being a horrible media maven, and also for having the world's worst merchandise outside of Alex Jones' catalog.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/shop/

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I was gonna vote Gronk but god drat do those last few posts make it loving hard to do anything else but vote for Clay

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Clay Travis is the alt-right Colin Cowherd

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ok.

This was a tough one.

But gently caress Clay Travis. Gronk is a huge piece of poo poo who's gotten by on his reputation for just being a lovable dumbass for too long. Hell, early on, I fell for it. But Clay Travis spews filth regularly and is at least as dumb as Gronk.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

being brutally struck by a 270 pound man while you're laying prone because the football game isn't going his way, or reading a twitterman and getting mad. For shame

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Cavauro posted:

being brutally struck by a 270 pound man while you're laying prone because the football game isn't going his way, or reading a twitterman and getting mad. For shame

Also struck in the back of the head which is a guaranteed way to get a really severe concussion

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Clay Travis because his is a continuous campaign that he has defended wholeheartedly.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I'm going with Clay Travis. Not that Gronk doesn't deserve it, but he at least pretended to be a little bit sorry. Travis is completely unrepentant for his douchbaggery.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I completely forgot about this. Clay Travis if only because what he's done he knows he's done. I'm not sure Gronk even realizes he's alive.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
He may not advance, but I have to cast my vote for Gronk. His caveman fratboy persona can't mask the fact that he's a cheap-shotting piece of poo poo and I just want people to remember that.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Who the gently caress is Clay Davis? I gotta go with Gronk here.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Because of the principle that I will not vote for a talking head unless their candidacy is for something unrelated to that “work”: Gronk because he is cheap-shotting trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Gronk because I hate players that do poo poo like that in sports.

• Locked thread