Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

They got a point though. Germany took down all the Hitler statues and now we have no idea how WW2 played out or who participated.

Germany, the guys from soccer???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

This dude blocked me for calling him a dork lol.

I called him a doorknob and got the same.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Manuel Calavera posted:

I called him a doorknob and got the same.

it IS the same thread

he didn't block me but that's because I did a joke that idk if he understands is an insult

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

Choose your fighter: Curvy Wife Guy or Big Titty Wife Guy

Can't help but lol that both of those wives are racist pieces of poo poo.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Isn't Original Recipe She-Ra supposed to be a grown-up lady, and New She-Ra supposed to be a teen?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I don't really care because I'm pretty sure I'm going to watch the hell out of new She-Ra with my daughters (5 and 3).

And here's an image that isn't all grainy and poo poo.

Look at her, she looks bad rear end.

A shot of some supporting characters. They nailed the 80s cartoon colour pallette without pandering to the style of the time (big titty everywhere, muscles on muscles for the dudes).

AlbieQuirky posted:

Isn't Original Recipe She-Ra supposed to be a grown-up lady, and New She-Ra supposed to be a teen?
From the article I stole those images from, yeah seems like she's going to be younger.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Well if she's a teen she should be wearing even less! And also being attracted to her will be ephebophilia and not pedophilia and actually aren't all men pedophiles really and it's just sjw feminazis who are butthurt about it but evolutionary biotruths factually show that men are attracted to youthful features and this used to be the way of things before George Soros started spreading cultural Marxism furthermore

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Pretty sure all those nerds getting mad about the She-Ra redesign are just He-Man fans mad that they don't get another chance at a sure-to-fail Masters of the Universe relaunch, and also all their tweets should be read in Skeletor's voice.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I kind of like the grainy version. Very early Don Bluth. I don't remember a whole lot about she-ra but I'm sure it was just as garbage as all those other 80's cartoons. Think I had the fishman toy though.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I have to say that particular shot I'm not a big fan of.

I did find this, though, which I do like.

I think it might be the full pair of pants.

Also, as far as the originals go what little info I can find points to them being about 18 years old; the 2002 series aged him down to 16 years old at the start. Adam and Adora being twins, that means She-ra is 16-18 years old ish.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Grimdude posted:

Michelle Obama wanted to help stem childhood obesity and got poo poo on for it.

Melania stole a speech from her, and did that weird "Be Best" poo poo.

Melania doesn't do poo poo and should be made fun of. She's a trophy First Lady.

Actually she stole the speech from MLP - something a fox news talking head said

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I definitely like this redesign better than the Thundercats one. But, get this: I'm not a kid, this isn't aimed at me, so ultimately it doesn't matter. :shrug:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlUH7FgAp9i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nim1p6zmz1cr

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I definitely like this redesign better than the Thundercats one. But, get this: I'm not a kid, this isn't aimed at me, so ultimately it doesn't matter. :shrug:

That's exactly what matters to these dunderheads. Yeah I know you know but may as well explicitly state it- these people are just mad not all media is aimed straight at the part of their brains in charge of feeling entertained anymore.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Zanzibar Ham posted:

That's exactly what matters to these dunderheads. Yeah I know you know but may as well explicitly state it- these people are just mad not all media is aimed straight at the part of their brains in charge of feeling entertained anymore.

I mean, so am I.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

EL BROMANCE posted:

She is complicit and should stand trial like the rest of them.

I'd make a guillotine joke here but it would be a shame if the secret service went and broke Low Tax new robot spine right after I helped pay for it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fishstick posted:

We regret to inform you the milkshake titties are racist

They bring all the proud boys to the yard.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I only TRIED to cheat but it didn't work! unban pls

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

I'd make a guillotine joke here but it would be a shame if the secret service went and broke Low Tax new robot spine right after I helped pay for it.

Yeah, I chose my words carefully.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Old but whatever

https://twitter.com/TonysEggs/status/1019048839465009152

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Away all Goats posted:

I dunno I mean 'I only TRIED to get Hillary's emails but it didn't work! no collusion' worked...

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/whmullally/status/1018795530674233344

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cocksailor/status/1019188745310855169

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

I love how these idiots can only defend Trump by screaming, "But Obama!" as loud as they can. Like it doesn't matter what topic, that's all they do.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Cocksailor owns. She's got an amazing talent for bringing the dumbest motherfuckers crashing out of the woodwork. :allears:

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Perestroika posted:

Cocksailor owns. She's got an amazing talent for bringing the dumbest motherfuckers crashing out of the woodwork. :allears:

She really does.

And I just saw this posted hahaha: https://twitter.com/legaladvice_txt/status/1019196211595763712

The reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8zfg4o/pa_i_do_furry_art_for_living_despite_not_being_a/

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

JT Smiley posted:

I love how these idiots can only defend Trump by screaming, "But Obama!" as loud as they can. Like it doesn't matter what topic, that's all they do.
That's not true!

They sometimes scream "But, Hillary!"

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Emails and pizza and stuff!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I wish I could get emailed pizza.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

I used to read the "WHY WAS MY SON BANDED I NEVER MODDED ONCE AND I AM REALLY MY DAD" section on some Microsoft's Xbox Live site for giggles and it was amazing how many people called -=MODDEDLOBBIES.420.69[MESSAGE FOR MODDED LOBBIES]=- complained about getting banned and then the response was "Dear user, we checked and your account -=MODDEDLOBBIES.420.69[MESSAGE FOR MODDED LOBBIES]=- has no current restrictions on it but thanks for drawing our attention to your bright purple avatar. You are hereby banned from Xbox Live." Why MS didn't just offer people a legitimate way to have purple-skinned avatars without modding is weird, of course but :shrug:

I have literally no idea what modded lobbies means so maybe the wording is off.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Aramek posted:

I wish I could get emailed pizza.

Business idea pm me!

(It will fail)

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I feel like I'm having a stroke when I see adults have any opinions whatsoever about He Man and Thundercats.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I used to read the "WHY WAS MY SON BANDED I NEVER MODDED ONCE AND I AM REALLY MY DAD" section on some Microsoft's Xbox Live site for giggles and it was amazing how many people called -=MODDEDLOBBIES.420.69[MESSAGE FOR MODDED LOBBIES]=- complained about getting banned and then the response was "Dear user, we checked and your account -=MODDEDLOBBIES.420.69[MESSAGE FOR MODDED LOBBIES]=- has no current restrictions on it but thanks for drawing our attention to your bright purple avatar. You are hereby banned from Xbox Live." Why MS didn't just offer people a legitimate way to have purple-skinned avatars without modding is weird, of course but :shrug:

I have literally no idea what modded lobbies means so maybe the wording is off.

Basically setting up private matches in COD with settings that weren't actually allowed (but you could totally set by altering files).

My favourite "Why was I banned" was the classic "Your son was banned for exposing himself on camera in Uno".

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Does YouTube count for this thread? As in, YouTube being the idiots?

I'm certain no one else has even noticed this, but a 6 year old video of Xenophobia by Bill Sutton, a song about hating aliens (like the grey ones that want to probe you), has been removed for violating their hate speech policy. You can still hear the song on a bunch of videos, like this one. There's a link to the removed one in the description.

I guess fascists are fine, but I guess this hits too close to home for someone at Google?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

zakharov posted:

I feel like I'm having a stroke when I see adults have any opinions whatsoever about He Man and Thundercats.

Definitely, beyond "oh poo poo, I remember that! Wait, oh that was how long ago? Huh. Hm. *Several moments of disturbed silence*"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Context:

Policenaut posted:

Platinum Games' Granblue Fantasy game is getting localized. No big new announcements about it though until December.

Here's a gameplay trailer from a little while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAeEqQTIrU

Morons:

End result:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

"Your son was banned for exposing himself on camera in Uno".

:laffo:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Oooohhhhhhh, she-ra is a character on he-man. Not just another lovely 80s cartoon. I was wondering why nerd lords cared about a show with a female lead.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

hawowanlawow posted:

Oooohhhhhhh, she-ra is a character on he-man. Not just another lovely 80s cartoon. I was wondering why nerd lords cared about a show with a female lead.

Actually she had her own show even back then but it was in the same universe as He-Man. They're twins. She, too, was created for the purpose of selling toys.

And hey I'm on a roll today or maybe the idiots are just out in droves: https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/1018933359978909696

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Transmogrifier posted:

Actually she had her own show even back then but it was in the same universe as He-Man. They're twins. She, too, was created for the purpose of selling toys.

And hey I'm on a roll today or maybe the idiots are just out in droves: https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/1018933359978909696

Well, I do like bells a lot more than people talking or shouting about god but I still don't like bells very much unless they're telling the time.