Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hey guys we found the real culprits behind why Trump said a thing, that he then un-said halfway while saying it again with different words and denying the thing he originally said was what he said while un-saying it. You'll be shocked to know it was the fault of the fake news liberal media. Good thing we have the house freedom caucus to set the record straight on whose fault it was that things weren't said.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/17/17582086/trump-putin-press-conference-freedom-caucus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mueller offering immunity in 5 testimonies in the manafucked case

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Hey guys we found the real culprits behind why Trump said a thing, that he then un-said halfway while saying it again with different words and denying the thing he originally said was what he said while un-saying it. You'll be shocked to know it was the fault of the fake news liberal media. Good thing we have the house freedom caucus to set the record straight on whose fault it was that things weren't said.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/17/17582086/trump-putin-press-conference-freedom-caucus

How dare you ask about Russian meddling at an event where Donnie went out of his way to meet with the Russians?!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EBB posted:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Russia murdering all those people.

So did Trump.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebody should have brought it up at the press conference. The reaction would have been amazingly disgusting.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Soulex posted:

:staredog:

There's some big poo poo involved if that's the case

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
That trial starts NEXT WEDNESDAY

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Deathy McDeath posted:

That trial starts NEXT WEDNESDAY
Tomorrow is the next Wednesday.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Cugel the Clever posted:

Content:
https://twitter.com/SonnyBunch/status/1019337434994266113

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Cugel the Clever posted:

Next week’s Wednesday

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Soulex posted:

What's the source for this?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

It's on CNN

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

That Works posted:

What's the source for this?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/mueller-asks-for-immunity-for-five-witnesses-in-manafort-case.html

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/397488-mueller-seeking-immunity-for-up-to-5-people-to-testify-against

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

psydude posted:

Probably a DDoS attack on a DNS provider.

Google runs a public distributed dns service at those addresses that is way more reliable than whatever janky poo poo your ISP uses

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Jacob Wohl may be the stupidest person on the planet of Earth.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Gonna break up the flow and suggest everyone read this excellent interview with Anthony Bourdain

It's long and all over the place and kinda fuckin' spooky.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
They should track down every fuckhead that 'liked' that tweet and shoot them in the loving head.

It's also satisfying to think that if he believes Putin only earns 112k a year, then his investments are probably going to be about as successful as one of Trumps hotels.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

dubzee posted:

Gonna break up the flow and suggest everyone read this excellent interview with Anthony Bourdain

And it's completely out of character and he's not alive to refute it. That's why it hasn't gotten any traction.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
putin is most likely the richest person on the planet but nobody can prove it

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Because people are loving retarded it took less than a decade for Putin Facebook memes to convince a sizable portion of the US populace that he's cool and good. Thanks Sarah Palin for suggesting that Obama is a wimp because he doesn't have a dedicated PR team in place to convince people he's an action figure.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

bird cooch posted:

And it's completely out of character and he's not alive to refute it. That's why it hasn't gotten any traction.

Um ok? What's to refute? It just went up yesterday?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

shame on an IGA posted:

Google runs a public distributed dns service at those addresses that is way more reliable than whatever janky poo poo your ISP uses

Also cloudflare runs 1.1.1.1, which has a nice security and privacy setup. They're the people who have done among the most public work facing down DNS attacks.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

bird cooch posted:

mysteriously, people who are about to kill themselves are generally out of character

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

dubzee posted:

Um ok? What's to refute? It just went up yesterday?

The further into the article the less it reads like an interview and more like a story. It goes from being fairly clear-cut to feeling very very pumped up. Not well that might be true, that's never been the way that Bourdain spoke or wrote that I have seen. And it's not that I disagree with the things that are said, but in this day and age the timing is suspicious.

The interview was done in February.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

^^^^have i besmirched the tony? i enjoyed it and thought a few folks here would as well. imma start drinkin' now. namaste

You've come a long way, Vlad

Operative agent of Leningrad & Leningrad region KGB directorate, lieutenant Vladimir Putin. 1976

dubzee fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 18, 2018

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dubzee posted:

You've come a long way, Vlad

Operative agent of Leningrad & Leningrad region KGB directorate, lieutenant Vladimir Putin. 1976

Oh yeah this is the one where Kevin locks the thieves in the basement and tries to see how many personalities he can force into their brains

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Jacob Wohl may be the stupidest person on the planet of Earth.

True story.

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1014216603691466752

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lmao ah yes, the man regularly seen wearing Patek Philippes, Blancpains, and loving A Lange and Sohnes, which he then just loving gives away to people, is not skimming off the top at all. No sirree.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

dubzee posted:

This was a very good read.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

lmao ah yes, the man regularly seen wearing Patek Philippes, Blancpains, and loving A Lange and Sohnes, which he then just loving gives away to people, is not skimming off the top at all. No sirree.

Also, a score of palaces and yachts, dozens of private aircraft...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Stultus Maximus posted:

Also, a score of palaces and yachts, dozens of private aircraft...

Gifts of the Russian people comrade.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Some day the Russian people will gift him a 130gr of lead.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Too dignified. Make it like The Death of Stalin.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
you shouldnt speak that way of our Emperor

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

EBB posted:

Too dignified. Make it like The Death of Stalin.

Allegedly he's terrified of being sodomized to death with a AK bayonet like Gaddafi.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

why are these people so god damned dumb

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

C.M. Kruger posted:

Allegedly he's terrified of being sodomized to death with a AK bayonet like Gaddafi.

That's an oddly specific thing to be terrified of.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I think it's more the fear of humiliation before being murdered by the people you had power over not long ago

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think it's more the fear of humiliation before being murdered by the people you had power over not long ago

in the butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
murdered in the butt by the proletariat while I ruin american democracy by manipulating a retard by chuck tingle

• Locked thread