Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What kind of hosed-up definition of "safely" is he using?

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I don't know, I'd be pretty disappointed if a kid hosed up a memento of one of my parents.

Heck, same but would you post about it on the Internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What kind of hosed-up definition of "safely" is he using?

Heck, same but would you post about it on the Internet?

That definition of Safely is a thing. It means that it is theoretically safe in the place it was in, like "I put the disk safely in it's case so it didn't scratch"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Put that kid through a wood chipper and sell what's left afterwards to Taco Bell, IMO

Turtlicious posted:

someone please yell at that man to clean his dirty loving bong my loving god.

It's just dirty? I thought the thing was melted or something.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

That definition of Safely is a thing. It means that it is theoretically safe in the place it was in, like "I put the disk safely in it's case so it didn't scratch"

Oh it's like the horror movie safely as in "whew I'm glad I'm safely back in the cabin and not outside where that creepy AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEAAARGH*burble*"

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen posted:

Put that kid through a wood chipper and sell what's left afterwards to Taco Bell, IMO

It's just dirty? I thought the thing was melted or something.

Yeah it's resin stuck to loving burnt rear end carbon, so this nasty smoke sticks to the nasty resin, and then it collects and collects, that thing shouldn't even loving hit anymore tbh.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

Yeah it's resin stuck to loving burnt rear end carbon, so this nasty smoke sticks to the nasty resin, and then it collects and collects, that thing shouldn't even loving hit anymore tbh.

They should boil it. Everything comes out in a good boil. Afterwards make some pasta in the resin water. Not to get high or nothin', just to not waste water and you get to have pasta to reward yourself for a bong well cleaned.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Untrustable posted:

They should boil it. Everything comes out in a good boil. Afterwards make some pasta in the resin water. Not to get high or nothin', just to not waste water and you get to have pasta to reward yourself for a bong well cleaned.

Bong Appétit!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Untrustable posted:

They should heat up 90% isopropynol on the stove until it lightly boils then pour it through the bong a few times. Takes care of the resin super quick.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Captain Monkey posted:

They should heat up 90% isopropynol on the stove until it lightly boils then pour it through the bong a few times. Takes care of the resin super quick.

Yeah but then you miss out on a good spaghetti alla siciliana as a reward for doing a chore. Always reward yourself for a job well done. Thats the best part of doing a chore.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Untrustable posted:

Yeah but then you miss out on a good spaghetti alla siciliana as a reward for doing a chore. Always reward yourself for a job well done. Thats the best part of doing a chore.

Just cook the spaghetti in the rubbing alcohol.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Captain Monkey posted:

Just cook the spaghetti in the rubbing alcohol.

Just eat the uncooked spaghetti like an animal.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Love to make right wing talking points as an act of resistance
https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/1019522669211865088?s=21

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Just eat the uncooked spaghetti like an animal.
:cmon:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

bong cleaning pro tip: put a little bit of alcohol and some airsoft BBs in there and shake it

uses way less alcohol and you don't have to heat anything up

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Henchman of Santa posted:

You should teach your children Russian if you can and if they're into it because that gives you access to a lot of interesting literature, media, and people. :shrug:

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1019156522662653956

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You should teach your children Russian if you can and if they're into it because that gives you access to a lot of interesting literature, media, and people. :shrug:

Considering Dwyane Wade’s early life on the Chicago south side you’d think he would realize how bad that sounds but I guess being insanely rich for your entire adult life changes the way you see things.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

There’s a gas station I drive by that has this same quote on their roadside sign. I wonder how the employees feel.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I don’t know who they are in the scheme of things, but they followed me a little while ago. I followed back, and they tend to make their points in the most obnoxious way possible.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ambitious Spider posted:

I don’t know who they are in the scheme of things, but they followed me a little while ago. I followed back, and they tend to make their points in the most obnoxious way possible.

They are just attention whores capitalizing on the resistance. They used to be Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers fan accounts. Also they were caught up in some kind of federal crime.

Never follow back and never trust identical twins.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Last I checked speaking Russian was one of the requirements to be an astronaut. So yes. Always teach your kids Russian. That way that only have to doctorate and height requirements holding them back from going to space.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

At least half of the replies to this obvious joke directly responding to a bullshit story are calling the joke out for being untrue. Incredible job from twitter users across the board.
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1019283871945363456

Obviously the story here is the 28-year army vet that has to drive Uber to support himself

Speaking of selfless public service

quote:

One of the most high profile world leaders, Mr Putin is no stranger to flashing his expensive assets.

His "Palace on the Idokopas Cape" in Gelendzhik cost a reported $1billion (£752,865,000) to build and sits on a vast 67-hectare estate overlooking the Black Sea.

Another extravagance is his $500million (£376,432,500) yacht named Graceful is one in a fleet of yachts said to be owned by the Russian president.

zoux has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Jul 18, 2018

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Just did a bit of reading into that palace and putin's wealth. Its unfathomable and truly scary how hopelessly ignorant potus and anyone in support of this puppet show is to the true nature of putin. putin is Baal. trump is the quill rat in the blood moor.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

codo27 posted:

Just did a bit of reading into that palace and putin's wealth. Its unfathomable and truly scary how hopelessly ignorant potus and anyone in support of this puppet show is to the true nature of putin. putin is Baal. trump is the quill rat in the blood moor.

Judging by right wing media that makes Obama Multi Shot Lightning Enchanted Pindleskin.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Does anyone have that tweet of the guy defending Elon Musk by claiming that "pedo" was short for Pediatric or Pedestrian?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

Judging by right wing media that makes Obama Multi Shot Lightning Enchanted Pindleskin.

holy poo poo I'm losing it

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

loving lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I don't get it :/

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Untrustable posted:

have a sip

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/NYCTSubway/status/1019439416216117249

Please do not call the police on a dog

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
also it's nutty to pretend even Putin's pretend salary of 112k is 'measly'

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also it's nutty to pretend even Putin's pretend salary of 112k is 'measly'

Jacob Wohl is a loving bootlick who sees a path for his own corrupt enrichment in Trump

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

zoux posted:

I don't get it :/

Baal is the final boss of Diablo 2. Quill rats are the easiest enemy in the game and a common find in the Blood Moor, the earliest area.

Pindleskin is a miniboss in the late game, and Multi Shot Lightning Enchanted Pindleskin is a variant that shits out absolutely huge amounts of lightning whenever you attack, probably killing you. Depending on your build he may be harder and is definitely more annoying than Baal.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

zoux posted:

Jacob Wohl is a loving bootlick who sees a path for his own corrupt enrichment in Trump

this is a child in a man's body

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You know, I had forgotten about lightning Pindleskin until now. Thanks for the flashback.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Jacob A Whole more like it

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

this is a child in a man's body

It's a child in a child's body. Dude's only 19-20 and has already reached senility.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

How are you guys not just using a little acetone on your bongs. Like what the hell goons.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

PASS THE MASH posted:

It's a child in a child's body. Dude's only 19-20 and has already reached senility.

Guys remember waffleimages?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Scathach posted:

How are you guys not just using a little acetone on your bongs. Like what the hell goons.

Waterpipes are a barbarous eastern custom. I only take drugs the enlightened and scientific way: a carefully measured and cleanly administered injection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Waterpipes are a barbarous eastern custom. I only take drugs the enlightened and scientific way: a carefully measured and cleanly administered injection.

Well, you appear to be a doctor so I'll respect your judgement.