Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice
Was this posted yet?

https://twitter.com/ronanburtenshaw/status/1019979548539138048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

neera go on cumtown

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

:staredog: I really hope things matter in this instance because wtf

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

loquacius posted:

:staredog: I really hope things matter in this instance because wtf

Well, no, he got a two week suspension

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Skypie posted:

he comes out of the debates with bernie a changed man

Small brain: will. The presidential election

Galaxy brain: Use the election as an opportunity to get into Trump's inner circle and surround him with progressives

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

:rolleyes:

Satire is supposed to believable

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

Not by zuck who would need a booster seat at the debate
*trump walks over mid-debate to zuck's lectern and then picks up the booster seat to show to the cameras*

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

surprised to see tim ryan—position against the absent pelosi?

https://twitter.com/gideonresnick/status/1019939214346145792?s=21
*pelosi starts a medicare EXTRA for all caucus*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

whoa buddy five large! tahts like five hundred tens! five thousand smackers! woah!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Skypie posted:

imagine if he made congress pass a medicare for all bill lol
this is a higher probability than under president clinton

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
meanwhile Donald Goodbrains Jr just charged a 9000 dollar stay in a Scotland penthouse suite to the American taxpayer but I'm supposed to give a poo poo about this 5000 dollar whoopsie

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/rodeodance/status/1019618167780462593

Posted by a Hillaryavatar twitter account

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you coulda paid for thirty seconds in a room with a consultant who has the word "analytics" for a mouth with that moolah, Randy!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

weird its almost like they dont actually care about the money but do care about something else............

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
all i want is to watch the corporate worship in america be properly demonized by a patron saint and in 100 years, it's a holiday

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
so Tad Devine's name is all over the Manafort documents, oh joy

all from well before the Sanders campaign started, but get ready for a lot of "Jen Kirkman was right"-level discourse

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

unbutthurtable posted:

Well, no, he got a two week suspension

NOW he's a real cop

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The Muppets On PCP posted:

hard to believe a guy as establishment as nelson who's been in office as long as he has in a state with as many rich assholes as florida doesn't have a ridiculous amount of cash on hand

he does, its just that Scott is probably going to spend more on that senate seat than anyone ever has in any state. By any normal standard Nelson spending like 30 or 40mil between him and outside groups would swamp opponents, Scott probably doubles that, at least.

american democracy sure is great

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

RottenK posted:

not being a bland focus grouped piece of poo poo would definitely help yeah

by the way speaking of focus groups, i saw libs use "this is focus grouped" as defense of that lovely new slogan

I want to go to the parallel world where Hillary pantomimes a monkey during her DNC acceptance speech. Just runs around the stage on all fours hooting and hollering. And then all the pundits give their analysis.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Barry Convex posted:

so Tad Devine's name is all over the Manafort documents, oh joy

all from well before the Sanders campaign started, but get ready for a lot of "Jen Kirkman was right"-level discourse

lmao ya i was just reading the evidence list. Turns out ole Tad is quite the russian stooge lmao, and bernie voted no on sanctions!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
here lie the democrats , they never scored . rip decorum 1776-2016.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hi piss

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Theris posted:

Bryce is getting infected with succ to the point that he's sending out DCCC-style "WE'RE GOING TO LOSE :cry:" fundraising emails.

In the future politicians will just sent an e-mail intended to appear hastily written with an attached photo taken from their smartphone of a gun held to their head.

"THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME $5. MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

this is a higher probability than under president clinton

No it isn't.

(Both probabilities are 0.)

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1018892452487483392

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

That's some succ

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I guess treason was ok for barrack "I'll have more flexibility after the election" obama?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Scott's super-thirsty for the Oval Office and he's never had real challengers in FL because the Dem machine there only supports Scott-like candidates. I want to say his '10 Dem challenger, Alex Sink, actually tried to pivot right against him and then in '14 Dems ran Charlie Crist as a "responsible alternative" Dem aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It'll be a tight race against Nelson even though any competent human being could dismantle and embarrass Scott in a hurry.

It'd be hilarious if Trump pivoted left in replacing Obamacare with something robust and affordable for working stiffs just so that someone like Scott can't come along and implement his own thunderdome-style healthcare system

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

democant's

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Thoguh posted:

I disagree. Dressing like a space chancellor was something she did very well. A+++ would ask her look pensive about the crisis in the Alpha Quandrant any time.

Hillary Clinton = Captain Janeway

Debate this. Protip: you can't.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zyla posted:

democant's

true

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

does this mean seth rich was actually turned into a weird salamander thing and hillary had salamander babies with him while also transformed into a salamander

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Janeway succeeded

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vox Nihili posted:

And shouldn't.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Andrast posted:

Janeway succeeded

Eventually making it home alive after years of getting people killed isn't what I'd call success.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Jazerus posted:

does this mean seth rich was actually turned into a weird salamander thing and hillary had salamander babies with him while also transformed into a salamander

Seth Rich was Tuvix, cruelly murdered down.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Vox Nihili posted:

What's similar about a stiff, goalless middle aged woman no one really liked as a follow up to a charming black man that most people really loved?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vox Nihili posted:

Eventually making it home alive after years of getting people killed isn't what I'd call success.

janeway spent many years killing people wearing red while hillary didn't care what they were wearing which made all the difference

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Vox Nihili posted:

well, there were survivors at benghazi right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

She made it home. Who cares about those other losers?