Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes obviously it is not a replacement for evidence, but there isn't conclusive evidence either way at the moment, nor really will there be unless someone finds alex jones' diary where he writes "ho ho ho I am so cunning making all the fools like russia what a cad I am".

Like sure I've no doubt there's russian money somewhere in his business but as to whether he is the greatest performance artist of the 21st century or just a crazy man with an audience... I'd generally err on the side of crackers.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jul 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

OwlFancier posted:

I suppose I find it hard to distinguish between someone carefully imitiating a crazy person so perfectly that most people can't tell the difference, who has recurrent themes because he's secretly trying to indoctrinate his audience of actual crazy people, and just an actual crazy person who has recurrent themes because he's crazy and fixates on things and the human mind is obviously not truly random.

It's... You have so little experience with pathological individuals that we don't share enough common concepts for me to really meaningfully communicate to you how a pathological person operates. I envy your privilege that you've never had to deal with situations where pathological individuals have power over you, but I assure you that these individuals exist and that their behaviors are very complex. Comprehensible, but they are complex and stand from the brain operating in a fundamental different way from how you experience normal waking consciousness. You can't apply your own internal standards against pathological individuals and expect to be able to understand them because both your conscious and your subconscious thought processes are very different from there. You have to rebuild a model of the human mind that operates on completely different promise he's from what you personally experience in your own waking consciousness.

quote:

And also the former seems less likely to exist than the latter and I've spent my entire life not really being disappointed by the most mundane explanation so it would be a bit weird for me to change from that. The former is a... little bit conspiratorial I suppose.

I would counter that your world here if you is a result of the fact that you've spent your entire life operating in a social environment wherein things did have a mundane explanation, and you weren't exposed to severe pathological behavior. I was raised in an authoritarian cult that also ran the school where I was educated from kindergarten through 8th grade (roughly). This cult was based around enabling the child predation of the narcissist who was at the center of it. I was under his power from the time of 5 years old until I was a teenager, and boy howdy I paid a hefty price for publicly breaking away from him.

In addition to that my own biological father is literally a clinical psychopath who is primary means of sustaining himself was as a confidence man who preyed on the ultra religious. He mostly didn't care about the cult- just went through the motions and dumped us off at the school and let my biological mother worry about things. He was busy off doing a mixture of looking for new marks or engaging in a fair bit of legitimate business as an independent office equipment dealer.

During school I was watching a narcissist operate an exercise his power over children, and observing firsthand how he could control and manipulate the entire calls. I never believed in him because my gender non-conforming Behavior made me stick out like a sore thumb and I became the scapegoat for shitloads of internal compaction cycles- at times I was literally locked for most of the school day in a storage room separate from all the other children and subjected to sensory deprivation as a result.

At home my dinner table conversations very often featured my father boasting in a slightly coded way about how he had conned various individuals. Mind you, my father was always the hero in his telling of things and what he had done was always absolutely necessary and Justified for some sort of noble cause or other. But he none the less would go into great detail explaining how he had manipulated people, how he had targeted people for manipulation, what sort of psychological tics he was looking for that that let him know a person could be exploited, etc, etc.

Then I spent my early adult life involved with a variety of calls before my developing illness eventually left me unable to work and I will end up homeless, and let me assure you I met plenty of interesting pathological individuals while I was homeless for 3 years.

So practically my entire life has been spent in close contact with pathological individuals of one form or another, and I've had the opportunity to observe and experience a great deal of pathological individuals in their unguarded moments. I have some idea of what makes them tick. I also understand how pathological individuals rely on maintaining a very mundane front in order to blend in with the background*.

*My biological father ripped off plenty of well-intentioned church-going folk who got mixed up in his various business schemes- and he did it mostly by being the most open and honest and fair guy you had ever done business with. Until all of the sudden he wasn't.

Predators like Alex Jones or my biological father become whatever enables them to find the most prey. That's the public persona they will adopt. Finding prey will be the primary motivation for the beliefs they will espouse. My biological father didn't really have beliefs so much as he had a deep understanding of how to spell it off the right church and / or right-wing buzzwords that would make people more inclined to trust him. Then he get them involved in some business deals and be the most honest nope and in Fair guy you would ever done business with. Then he'd get you involved in the Shady dealer too, something a little on the edge. Test the waters, see how you reacted. If you bet then he would get you involved in a small string of shady deals, and everything would work out just fine. Then this incredibly honest and fair business partner who's got in his hands dirty with you and proven that he can be trusted would get his Mark involved in something really dirty, something dangerous to have ever been associated with. And then he would just take everything and leave them holding the bag, and triple dog dare them to call the cops or do something about it. 98% of people simply walked away while loudly viwing to warn others about who he really was.

And then they found out the hard way that they couldn't get their stories believed because the truth of my biological father's actions was so outlandish and clash so strikingly with his public persona that when his victims tried to warn other people they came off as crazy. Largely because people like you would simply dismiss them out of hand because you assume there must be a mundane an explanation for everything.

I'm saying that people like my father can only operate in society because your position is the default one for so many individuals. It wasn't that my biological father never screwed up or never tipped his hand, it's that whenever he did so what he was involved in was so outlandish that people couldn't reconcile his involvement with such a thing with his public Persona, so they simply a due soon to that whoever was telling them such a thing was a liar. Because there must be a mundane explanation for things.

The explanation was my biological father was a predator who had no compunction whatsoever about destroying a 5 or 10 year old friendship over three grand. And he had no problem whatsoever being perfectly befuddled and confused by the accusations that were being flung his way, and having covered his tracks just well enough that his cover story would pass the smell test. Like, that was one of the big things my biological father was good at. If you dug 3ft you wouldn't find a single body, and that's generally what most people who bothered to look would do and then stop. If they had instead dug 6 feet though they would have found 37 corpses and a pile of tiny shoes.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jul 16, 2018

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇
It is sad you have horrible abuse in your life. But it does not make Alex Jones into fully sane man who does not believe anything he said where public could hear for past 22 years? You said you are constant high in other thread recent, so maybe you need ease back a little.

At minimum we know Alex Jones have abused steroid in past and may still do, and that is known to induce personality change and mood swing that influence ability to engage in reality. He is also known to do racism, sexism, antisemitism, since before he start do radio out of high school and all through out. Is that just act to keep up with conspiracy theory that often say 'the jew does this, the black does that, the women want to take down the men'??

Even person who start out just cynical power hungry can become truly believer and off hinge, to detriment of their power.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

OwlFancier posted:

It's weird because obviously he monetizes the poo poo out of his stuff so he must have some grip on reality, but at the same time he really seems genuinely crazy, like there's some implant in his head that's just feeding him markov generated insanity and it goes straight out his mouth and he believes at least half of it.

Like, just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I listen to it and my brain starts doing the bit from 2001 where he flies through the monolith.

Orgone stuff is really in with the chemtrails stuff actually, you use orgone and cloudbusters to stop the chemtrails.

My favorite part of this video is that Joe Rogan, of all people, is incredulous and that man has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

nepetaMisekiryoiki posted:

It is sad you have horrible abuse in your life. But it does not make Alex Jones into fully sane man who does not believe anything he said where public could hear for past 22 years?
I don't believe Alex Jones is a fully sane man or anything like it. He is fundamentally experiencing and processing reality in a very different way from you or I and he's acting rationally within that context, but that context is not even vaguely sane.

quote:

At minimum we know Alex Jones have abused steroid in past and may still do, and that is known to induce personality change and mood swing that influence ability to engage in reality. He is also known to do racism, sexism, antisemitism, since before he start do radio out of high school and all through out. Is that just act to keep up with conspiracy theory that often say 'the jew does this, the black does that, the women want to take down the men'??

Even person who start out just cynical power hungry can become truly believer and off hinge, to detriment of their power.

He's been unhinged and doing the exact same style of ranting since he was literally in college. He's just gotten steadily better at it over the years and now he's gotten sophisticated enough that he can make a very handsome living at it. But as far back as you go you see the exact same behavior from him. Just a less evolved form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8

To a certain extent he does genuinely believe some of what he is spouting. But his beliefs are secondary to his objective of enriching himself or furthering his own power.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 18, 2018

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

as to whether he is the greatest performance artist of the 21st century or just a crazy man with an audience... I'd generally err on the side of crackers.

I think the point is that he can clearly be both, no need to shear one or the other explanation off for the sake of simplicity

like you can be crackers and also consciously exaggerate your personality for effect; the notion that dangerous narcissists are too loony to pass as normal enough to gain control over others just isn't so

intentional and deceptive malice, especially in the realm of video media, strikes me as waaaaay more the simpler explanation than 'people keep giving hot red blood man money' - it's not my default assumption that a TV person is ever being remotely genuine

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

It's weird because obviously he monetizes the poo poo out of his stuff so he must have some grip on reality, but at the same time he really seems genuinely crazy, like there's some implant in his head that's just feeding him markov generated insanity and it goes straight out his mouth and he believes at least half of it.

Like, just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

This is just twin peaks.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

OwlFancier posted:

alex jones' diary

I would watch this movie.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
New PseudoBrain2 post!

There's a lot of text there. Mostly it just seems like the usual "The libs/dems/deep state is in panic!!" for the 120th time.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

New PseudoBrain2 post!

There's a lot of text there. Mostly it just seems like the usual "The libs/dems/deep state is in panic!!" for the 120th time.

Yeah SerialBrain is part of the same psyop as Q I’m certain now. Trump had a cataclysmicly bad day and sacred prophet and Q whisperer SerialBrain already has a huge post and some random Q droolings to sooth any Qultists mind thinking maybe Trump really is a Russian stooge. No no don’t worry really Putin is our best friend, everyone else is in collusion with the bad Russians (which again Putin is not he’s the good Russians) and Q is, of course, super 100% right

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The jigs up Q-haters, the mainstream media is finally reporting the truth!
https://politics.theonion.com/mueller-reveals-russia-investigation-just-elaborate-sti-1827696431

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

God dangit, you beat me to it.

I'm still gonna post what I had.

Mueller Reveals Russia Investigation Just Elaborate Sting To Nail Clinton Child Sex-Slavery Ring

ONN posted:

WASHINGTON—Lauding President Trump for his invaluable role in the operation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed the public Wednesday that his so-called Russia investigation was in fact merely a cover for an elaborate sting to bring down the Clinton family’s child sex-slavery ring.

“The Justice Department has finally been able to track down and arrest everyone associated with the Clinton Foundation’s unconscionable crimes, and it’s all thanks to President Trump agreeing to work undercover and play along with our fabricated accusations of Russian interference in the 2016 election,”
said Mueller, explaining that after its agent Seth Rich was killed by the Clintons, the department recruited Trump to distract high-ranking Democrats with social media stunts, continuous denials of Russian involvement in U.S. politics, and glowing praise for Vladimir Putin.

“Without the president’s help, we never would have been able to keep the guise of the ‘Russia investigation’ going long enough to launch our successful raids of Comet Ping Pong and secret locations in Haiti—efforts that ultimately brought the Clintons’ human-trafficking crimes to light. Thanks to the heroic actions of Donald Trump, we can all sleep a little more soundly tonight, knowing the world’s children are safe.”

Mueller went on to thank the numerous media personalities and Republican lawmakers who first pointed out to federal investigators that the real problem lay in Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jul 18, 2018

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

So how many have shared this article without realizing The Onion is a joke site?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

hangedman1984 posted:

So how many have shared this article without realizing The Onion is a joke site?

Someone on reddit tried and nobody really bit.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Quoting from the right-wing media thread:

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I used to listen to Rick Wiles before the 2016 election for fun, out of a strange fascination for someone who is always, consistently wrong. This dude is like a pearl-clutching Christian version of Alex Jones, whose schtick is predicting the outbreak of World War III whenever something even mildly progressive happens, because God's going to use China/North Korea/Iran to punish America for being too gay. He was a huge conspiracy theorist, but always put a Evangelical twist on things, and would have people on his show talking about how the government is hiding the existence of Biblical giants and poo poo. It became less fun listening to him after the 2016 election, though, for obvious reasons.

I saw this article on Right Wing Watch and decided to check in on him, and holy poo poo, his show is just straight up Russian propaganda now. And not in the sense that most conservatives are now pretending that Russia's a good guy now just because Trump is visibly trying to buddy up with Putin - he viciously attacks any idea that Russia may have done something wrong, ever. It's constant praise of how much of a strong leader Putin is, constant assurances that Russia is a great nation that has the world's best interests at heart, and constant claims that Russia is True America's ally against the Deep State pedophiles. All while talking about how America is an evil, corrupt nation that - outside of Brave Christian Soldier Donald Trump - deserves nothing but scorn and destruction. It's difficult to get across just through text just how much he's licking that boot. It's absurd.

This, coupled with the fact that TruNews has a brand new studio and is expanding operations, kinda makes you wonder, huh? it's because of russia. he's a paid russian propagandist. they are paying him money to say these things. i am pretty sure of this.

edit: Also, after listening to a few more episodes, uh, heh, WOW he's really happy he doesn't need to pretend he's not anti-semetic anymore.

Note in this videos that Rick Wiles is essentially laying out the themes and structure of what the qult believes, he is just doing it within an Evangelical context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QE9baJ9GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3EpAsK5nlE

It appears that Russia is recruiting influence Peddlers like Alex Jones and Rick Wiles to peddle propaganda that 1.) dehumanizes the left 2.) encourages stochastic terrorism against "the left" and 3.) inserts pro-Russia/Putin messaging wherever and whenever possible. I would argue that the average qultist was a fan of one of these Russian-compromised influence peddlers before discovering Q-anon. That's why despite Q-anon being a Chan thing so much of the qult is older and white and affluent.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I guess that’s it for Q? I wonder how long the true believers will hang on before losing interest entirely.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
There’s probably going to be some defections after July, since this is supposed to be the month where poo poo is supposed to happen.

The rest of the Qult will double down, naturally.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Yeah some of them are clearly pivoting toward “Q has given us everything and is waiting for us.”

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

a lot of cryptofash media, and Q in particular, seems almost engineered to create millions of Hiro Onodas for the coming Troubles

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Smeep posted:

I guess that’s it for Q? I wonder how long the true believers will hang on before losing interest entirely.

Any reason why he'd be done now? Just because he hasn't posted for a while? Or am I missing something in the news and/or prophecy?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Smeep posted:

For.Ever.

See: every conspiracy ever.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

BarbarianElephant posted:

For.Ever.

See: every conspiracy ever.

That seems not true. Lots of conspiracy theories die out. Like not very many people are still really following john titor stuff.

The people that fell for them once almost always are back the next week to hang onto their new new new new discovery of what is ACTUALLY going on to replace their previous new awakening on the truth but lots of specific conspiracies come and go. Like I'm sure somewhere there is someone still talking about project blue beam like it's still a thing but most of those people moved on years ago (but moved on to other crazy things of the moment, not moved on to being sane)

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
It seems like conspiracies don’t really die out but become caked on like the scum on a bathtub ring. Never changing no matter how hard you scrub and eventually accepted as truth.

“Of course JFK was killed by the CIA with the mob and the USSR. Everyone knows that.”

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1020055942581440512

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Ps. Being psychotic for long periods of time wrecks your brain.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler

Deathy McDeath posted:

There’s probably going to be some defections after July, since this is supposed to be the month where poo poo is supposed to happen.

The rest of the Qult will double down, naturally.
There'll be some excuse or another, if Q bothers coming back. April was supposed to be Arrests Month and the Qult stuck around despite gently caress-all happening, because they got distracted by new material and could rationalize something as a fulfillment of the prediction. July will be something like "ah the Helsinki summit made the Deep State tip their hand, their coup attempt failed, arrests to follow soon", strings cut, etc.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
"Lots of conspiracy theories die out" said the person living in a timeline where people still think the Earth is flat

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

UmOk posted:

"Lots of conspiracy theories die out" said the person living in a timeline where people still think the Earth is flat

Some die and some don't. Some are evergreen and some churn over quickly to the next similar but different bullshit. It's the same with quack medicine. Some claims persist year to year, some things appear one day making claims and are gone by the next year, replaced by some totally new thing with very similar but different claims.

Q seems like the sort of thing that will be gone and forgotten in a few years, with the people that fall for it now being replaced by people that fall for totally new conspiracy theories specific to about dumb news story of their day is that use the same general techniques but aren't quite the same.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

UmOk posted:

When was the last time you saw someone selling Lawsonomy textbooks?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

fishmech posted:

When was the last time you saw someone selling Lawsonomy textbooks?

Lol, I just looked this up because I'd never heard of it, and the RationalWiki page on it is fantastic.

quote:

Lawson confidently predicted that the world would have embraced his teachings by the year 2000. It didn't.

He also claimed to have found the means for humans to live to 200 years. He didn't.

It's also rather interesting that a man who eschewed the common theories of physics to create his own, built an airliner that crashed upon takeoff during testing :v:

I mean, who would've seen that coming?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

PT6A posted:

Lol, I just looked this up because I'd never heard of it, and the RationalWiki page on it is fantastic.

It's also rather interesting that a man who eschewed the common theories of physics to create his own, built an airliner that crashed upon takeoff during testing :v:

I mean, who would've seen that coming?

Funnily enough it neglects to mention that when his stuff was at its peak, there was a whole set of uniforms and paramilitary structure his followers wore and abided by in areas with a lot of them around, mostly the Midwest. Dude personally hated Nazis and Hitler, at least, but boy that sure looked creepy.

I suppose marching around in paramilitary uniforms was the fashion of the time though.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Dead conspiracy theories are million dollar scams waiting to be picked up by someone with no scruples.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Mantis42 posted:

Dead conspiracy theories are million dollar scams waiting to be picked up by someone with no scruples.

Someone help me pick up the world ice doctrine, it even has a nazi angle so we can push it to modern neonazis.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Someone help me pick up the world ice doctrine, it even has a nazi angle so we can push it to modern neonazis.

I'm listening. What's your pitch

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I'm listening. What's your pitch

The summary:

Interplanetary space is filled with traces of hydrogen gas, which cause the planets to slowly spiral inwards, along with ice blocks. The outer planets are large mainly because they have swallowed a large number of ice blocks, but the inner planets have not swallowed nearly as many. One can see ice blocks on the move in the form of meteors, and when one collides with the Earth, it produces hailstorms over an area of many square kilometers, while when one falls into the Sun, it produces a sunspot and gets vaporized, making "fine ice," that covers the innermost planets.

also jews are evil.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hm, can we make the ice prey on children in any way? That really brings in the followers.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

also jews are evil.

Iiiiinteresting, interesting, friendo. I would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Eox posted:

Hm, can we make the ice prey on children in any way? That really brings in the followers.

It was a popular theory that denied STARS existed so you can probably claim anything and have it stick

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The summary:

Interplanetary space is filled with traces of hydrogen gas, which cause the planets to slowly spiral inwards, along with ice blocks. The outer planets are large mainly because they have swallowed a large number of ice blocks, but the inner planets have not swallowed nearly as many. One can see ice blocks on the move in the form of meteors, and when one collides with the Earth, it produces hailstorms over an area of many square kilometers, while when one falls into the Sun, it produces a sunspot and gets vaporized, making "fine ice," that covers the innermost planets.

also jews are evil.

I give it three days before I start seeing this in YouTube recommended videos for searches on stuff that actually exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
It's recently come out that that Tony Podesta was given immunity in exchange for his testimony in the Mueller probe, probably related to Manafort's Ukrainian adventures.

This doesn't quite match up with the whole "NO DEALS!" promise of course. And Q*berts are none too pleased about it. Their rationalizations seem to be either the usual 24th dimensional chess or "well the military can just ignore immunity deals when they line everyone up against the wall." https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/90b8e4/mueller_offers_tony_podesta_immunity_shut_it_down/

quote:

My faith is truly shaken right now

quote:

gently caress. THIS.

quote:

quote:

What happened to “no deals”??
Holy concernfagging batman
Q#

said no deals...military no deals...

quote:

quote:

Q radio silence, MSM as rabid as ever, brainwashing as many people as ever. GOP discord over the Helsinki summit. And now Podesta immunity? I don’t like being hosed with.

July was supposed to be the “month the world knows the truth.” July is 2/3 over. Midterms are closer by the day, and we have never had control over the narrative. Midterms are a power dice roll unless we start delivering visible justice.

“Trust the plan.” Do you ever wonder if that’s what the HRC campaign said to themselves for 15 years before their overconfidence destroyed them and they failed so miserably?

Sorry, but this patriot wants to see justice delivered the conventional way - out in the light, not in the shadows playing games.
There's no time to launch arrests before midterms. It would be a bad strategic move that would only energize the Democrats. And the corporate media will spin it as fascism. The only way to counter that narrative is to show the evidence, but there's not enough time between now and midterms for the trials to be held and that evidence to become public. And that means any arrests will be a partisan issue: we say this, they say that. The media will say "innocent until proven guilty" and they will have a point. We need trials and evidence to prove guilt. We don't want to go into midterms with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama behind bars waiting for trial, with no evidence shown to the public yet. That won't fly.

I think everyone should readjust their expectations on this. I wouldn't expect arrests before the midterms.

quote:

quote:

Well...he gets a deal, she gets a deal..deals for everyone. I guess we know what this means and it is crushing news. And what does this mean for DJT? It's time for patriots to stop reading and start actively speaking out loudly for justice.
The plan has always been Military Tribunals from what I understand. The DOJ needs to be PROVEN corrupt beyond a reasonable doubt, THIS IS THEM PROVING THEY ARE CORRUPT! WE ARE STILL WINNING.

Immunity within the DOJ/FBI will mean poo poo all in a MT. I hope.

quote:

Q said NO DEALS!

quote:

Someone want to ELI5 why I shouldn't start walking away from this all?

We are coming up on midterms, nobody is going to jail, no indictments. Seriously, how much longer am I suppose to wait for something to happen?

Everyone bitches that they have investigated Trump for two years and no charges filed. Doesn't that work both ways?

quote:

The immunity for Podesta is immunity for the campaign poo poo in Ukraine. No immunity was nor will be given for what else he did (e.g. human cannibalism and pedo).