Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Kennel posted:

Yeah, in the full video they burst out of the hole behind a dam.

seriously though, they were absolutly fine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcU6eJt5xk

Dragonstoned has a new favorite as of 09:32 on Jul 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Trig Discipline posted:

Eh, pole classes are basically a standard part of suburban lady fitness culture these days. I know a number of women in their 20s and 30s who have poles at home who would never dream of setting foot on the stage of an actual strip club.

Sure, that could be the case. But there's nothing that precludes an erotic dancer from loving and wanting to provide for their child (not that I'm accusing anyone itt of saying that). Seeing children's toys next to a stripper pole barely moves the needle for me, but those pictures where people are bragging about doing their morning meth on Facebook while a sippy cup is sitting on the coffee table are what really blow my mind.

Not a gif, but illustrative. Spoilered because while I'm used to posting something like this in the Schaden or the AUG thread, this thread is more feel good and you might not want to be brought down. No gore or nudity or anything.

That's a four-year-old in the back while his grandmother and her friend are passed out due to a herione overdose. Both were revived by police using Narcan. Boy was re-homed

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
everyone has a right to have kids!!1

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zzulu posted:

everyone has a right to have kids!!1

Lately, noone has the right not to. Good luck!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

LawfulWaffle posted:

Sure, that could be the case. But there's nothing that precludes an erotic dancer from loving and wanting to provide for their child (not that I'm accusing anyone itt of saying that).

Yeah for sure. I'd honestly be surprised if it was an actual dancer as opposed to just some lady's work out equipment, though; if the dancers I've known are any indicator the last thing an actual dancer would have at home would be a stripper pole. Their attitude at the time was more like "Why on earth would I learn to dance well? It's literally the least important part of my job". Apparently there are exotic dancers who take the actual dance part of their performance seriously, but I think they're a minority.

e: Maybe it's just that I've only hung out with dancers that have a poor work ethic, though. That would fit with my own general laziness.

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Jul 19, 2018

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
But enough about your mother.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
The gentleman's club I worked at was a fully nude establishment and didn't have a pole. So my intersection with erotic dancers are ones that love their kids but don't need poles to practice. The pole gives a dancer a lot of options though, and dancing on an empty stage where you can only do "floor work" for one song (only an option in the lingerie, not the evening gowns and not in the buff) of your three song set gets a little boring. The guests didn't seem to mind, so whatever.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/840GHet.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Thos beans

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought, "Yea, it doesn't work like that."

Playing the video, I thought, "Yea, never mind, I guess it does!"

Wood, btw.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

:same:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Dragonstoned posted:

seriously though, they were absolutly fine
That could easily have ended very poorly if they got stuck halfway through the pipe.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Collateral Damage posted:

That could easily have ended very poorly if they got stuck halfway through the pipe.

How so?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
its fine the blood pipe demands a sacrifice every now and then

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Because being stuck in something underwater tends to kill you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Really? That doesn't sound right. You sure?

Edit: oh, I think I get it. You're confusing underwater pipes with crocodiles. Yes, if they were stuck in a crocodile they would be dead.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

lmao, that's the something awful I know and love

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

I saw one of those in New England a couple of weeks ago, but it was towed by a boat. Still suitably impressed, though.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It doesn't seem to need much force at all to generate lift. I wonder if you could strap a little trolling motor on to that and have a sick-rear end self-contained SpeedBoard.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/wLIyYiZ.gifv

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It doesn't seem to need much force at all to generate lift. I wonder if you could strap a little trolling motor on to that and have a sick-rear end self-contained SpeedBoard.

I hope so. The schadenfreude thread needs more content. :getin:

:3:

dog nougat has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Jul 21, 2018

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Curious as to what happens in the non-mesh gif because that's a way too large burger

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Samuringa posted:

Curious as to what happens in the non-mesh gif because that's a way too large burger

That IS the non-mesh gif :unsmigghh:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Samuringa posted:

She bites into the burger.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/JG1y9F3.mp4

ledge
Jun 10, 2003

Thank god they had the red circle to highlight the truck. I'd have had no idea why that was posted otherwise.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/Yw5htUM.mp4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

i think this gif hosed my video card

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That must be so loving uncomfortable to wear

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

bike tory posted:

That must be so loving uncomfortable to wear

Think about how annoying it is to clean, both inside and out.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

How is it that my attention is drawn to the two rando's behind rather the man in a disco ball suit?

He looks like he's complaining about something until he realised he's being filmed and awkwardly stops.

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Source:

https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/1020516555476566018

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dragonstoned posted:

How is it that my attention is drawn to the two rando's behind rather the man in a disco ball suit?

He looks like he's complaining about something until he realised he's being filmed and awkwardly stops.

What man in a disco ball suit?

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Fish. And plankton. And sea greens. And disco from the sea.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

This guy actually got into a major fist fight with the dude in the background. They even had to call the police so it wouldn't escalate any further.

Fortunately, he calmed down after he had some time to sit down and reflect.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Perestroika posted:

This guy actually got into a major fist fight with the dude in the background. They even had to call the police so it wouldn't escalate any further.

Fortunately, he calmed down after he had some time to sit down and reflect.

To be fair, the guy in the back didn't realize who he was messing with. He was just trying to fight off the hundreds of tiny, angry men yelling back at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I'm very upset with both of you because they took me a second.