Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HobbitGrease posted:

the Medicare lockbox

as a weirdo high schooler that read Newsweek in the late 90s, stupid crap like this is engraved in my brain

I loved the SNL debate between Gore and Bush; the moderator asked them for a final word, Bush's was"strategery" and Gore's was "lock box"

Not looking this up on my lovely phone, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
When President Bartlet grew a pair during his second year and wound up arguing for a conservative and liberal justice for the supreme court. And the mom from Juno saying she serves at the pleasure of the president.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

David Brock

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Notch's sad miserable life that will hopefully end in suicide

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
That time that Buffalo soldiers charged up a hill and won a major battle and Teddy Roosevelt got the credit for it.

That time a woman faked being beat up by Obama supporters during the 08 election.

That succ Dems really thought that John Kerry was an exciting canidate that would turn out the youth vote.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

His Purple Majesty posted:

That time a woman faked being beat up by Obama supporters during the 08 election.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

watching hillary collapse on 9/11 while i was in a wedding on long island whete the loving groom picked wool suits so we all had to pretend it was a million degrees out to not go insane with the knowledge trump just won

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The goons holding her arms and bodily throwing her into a minivan mere DAYS after they had a huge shitfit over Trump's health. That whole campaign was one long loving episode of Curb

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Sitting in bumper to bumper traffic so that Hillary Clinton could zoom by on an open freeway in a motorcade to a lavish gala

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ShriekingMarxist posted:

The goons holding her arms and bodily throwing her into a minivan mere DAYS after they had a huge shitfit over Trump's health. That whole campaign was one long loving episode of Curb

and to this day zyklon ben incorporates that shoe into as many comics as he can

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

His Purple Majesty posted:

Sitting in bumper to bumper traffic so that Hillary Clinton could zoom by on an open freeway in a motorcade to a lavish gala

it sucks about the whole trump thing and how the country is doomed but the silver lining is that hillary clinton lost something she wanted and thought she deserved

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ShriekingMarxist posted:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

💩💩💩

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MaxxBot posted:

💩💩💩

:thermidor::thermidor::commissar:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i just got a notice that i need to have my student loan paid off by november 2019 lol

its not so much in total but im already having to borrow money off my folks to just live day to day so another 500 bucks a month will be hard to come by

therefore:
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

she looks 20 years younger

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Thinking about the 2013 government shutdown and how it hosed both my government job dad and myself going to school under my dad's GI bill

It's cool and good that a handful of idiots throwing a tantrum and doing their stupid loving posturing had real effects on tons of ordinary people for no reason. it's also good that that sentence could apply to about 2 dozen other things

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ShriekingMarxist posted:

HRC, trying to do battle with a meme like a silent film actor fighting the wind: ... and another thing they have, is something called "hate frog", a vile racist image!

Trump, just rolling with the bullshit: They love me over at hebechan. LOVE me. Many images of making america great again, very exciting!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/733518431740252160

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Krankenstyle posted:

i just got a notice that i need to have my student loan paid off by november 2019 lol

its not so much in total but im already having to borrow money off my folks to just live day to day so another 500 bucks a month will be hard to come by

therefore:
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

that is some extremely funny politics poo poo to suddenly remember

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that is some extremely funny politics poo poo to suddenly remember

stfu i was replying to the lovely old clinton tweet

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Those sunglasses make me think "Weekend at Hillary's" for some reason.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

o poo poo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

frankenfreak posted:

Those sunglasses make me think "Weekend at Hillary's" for some reason.

my jam i wanna watch this

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I laugh at this every time

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ShriekingMarxist posted:

good times :cabot:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh how far he's come

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/KumarsSalehi/status/934929294798626817

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Erik Prince is Betsy DeVos' brother

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
it was only like 2 months ago but lol everything about ronny jackson

"yea the prendendent is 239lbs"

"ps i'm an alcoholic who hands our oxy prescriptions"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Cautious Politician Time

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Free speech zones lmaoooooo

That time that Republican congressman got caught sexting congretional pages and went to "rehab"

That time Gary Webb committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head after exposing CIA backed drug running

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That Jeffery Epstein had his own special pedophile rape island and nobody in either party can use it against the other because he went on plane rides with every figure of power in American society

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 20:10 on Jul 27, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
multiple presidents flew on epstein's Lolita Express

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

multiple presidents flew on epstein's Lolita Express

This poo poo is still jaw dropping. It’s also why “scandal-free” obama can come off well, since he didn’t fly on an actual pedophile jet for billionaire rapists. lmao. That’s the best we can do as the seat of global empire

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
epstein himself spent like a year in prison and is now a free man

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Obama's favorite show is the wire and he was literally a national level Tommy Carcetti.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Retromancer posted:

Obama's favorite show is the wire and he was literally a national level Tommy Carcetti.

he thinks of himself as stringer bell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Retromancer posted:

that was MOM, on who Carcetti was based