Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
I feel like watching ReBoot as a little kid was somehow an inoculation against that madness.

e: aw poo poo a shameful snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Neito posted:

To be fair he's not pretending. She literally requests you put her on a flash drive and carry her around so she can see the world with you, the player, the actual real life human playing the game, as you're the first person she ever loved.

I don’t love her back tho

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol going to court as a very rich white kid is basically just a game of Calvinball.

The prosecution is going for a DUI homicide...BUT OH NO DEFENSE HAS DECLARED AFFLUENZA!

Looks like a clear cut sexual assault case, that's gonna be at least 4 points...WHAT'S THAT!?! OUTERCOURSE IS IN EFFECT!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Krankenstyle posted:

^^ i did not mean that the character was pretending you idiot ^^

I'm not pretending anything

Pretending a russian generational novel is real life is also bad, or a canadian bear/woman romance

People were cosplaying The Sorrows of Young Werther, for gently caress's sake.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

fuc, alright...

thats a historical type of suicide i guess? lemme know if any of the old folk arent goethisch enough

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I'm getting caught up on the r/relationships thread and couldn't help myself.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

be more positive, think about how great vagina is. and i think penii are more chaotic than evil. chaotic neutral.

Stevie Lee posted:

suck my landerig

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

He is never gonna live that down, hasn't it been like three years or so

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
:. ':

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

He is never gonna live that down, hasn't it been like three years or so

he ate a perma at some point so it's impossible for him to erase the shame with good posting

i mean it was impossible for him before, too, but still

edit: also he got perma'd 5 years ago and had already been a laughingstock for years before this so it's been a lot longer than 3 years

cock hero flux has a new favorite as of 09:00 on Jul 27, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
He then went on to post on Something Sensitive, and I think he even managed to get banned from there. Landerig was a very certain kind of poster.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Landerig was a very certain kind of poster.

yeah, the chaotic neutral kind

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Aston posted:

yeah, the chaotic neutral kind

I honestly don't remember him and would appreciate a reminder. :shobon:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

He made an alignment grid of at-the-time notable posters and 1) decided he was notable enough to be included, 2) gave himself chaotic neutral, the alignment of free spirits and awful nerds who can't play well with others in D&D.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 09:40 on Jul 27, 2018

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Goon meme theorem - if the picture is 2x2 panels, it's loss, if it's 3x3, it's landerig.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

tight aspirations posted:

Goon meme theorem - if the picture is 2x2 panels, it's loss, if it's 3x3, it's landerig.

For anything else, it's usually Granos and you should call the police.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I don't remember why we call the police on Granos.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I don't remember why we call the police on Granos.

If there's someone strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? THE POLICE, ON GRANOS!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
You don’t have to remember why. You just have to call the police on Granos.

as far as I can remember he stalked a woman

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pirate Radar posted:

You don’t have to remember why. You just have to call the police on Granos.

as far as I can remember he stalked a woman

IIRC he filmed her with a secret webcam and also installed all this stuff on her computer, like keyloggers and poo poo, so he could spy on her?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

IIRC he filmed her with a secret webcam and also installed all this stuff on her computer, like keyloggers and poo poo, so he could spy on her?

That was it! I’d forgotten the really bad poo poo that set it apart.

I can’t remember if that was also the thread where the OP explained their situation and the first reply was just “Please don’t rape this girl”

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jesus Christ, I'm calling the police.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Jesus Christ, I'm calling the police.

thank you for your service

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
It would be morally inept to not call the police on Granos

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
And it would be granos, to, uh...

Morally Inept hosed a dog.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Idle hands truly are the devil’s playthings. He should have been calling the police on Granos.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Granos: the Call to Police.

"I take care of the place while the master is away."

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Elysiume posted:

He made an alignment grid of at-the-time notable posters and 1) decided he was notable enough to be included, 2) gave himself chaotic neutral, the alignment of free spirits and awful nerds who can't play well with others in D&D.

But wait, I almost always play chaotic neu... oh. OH!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

this pic is asking for its own thread

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

fruit on the bottom posted:

I don’t love her back tho

With a handful of flash drives I could have an orgy in my pants I'm not invited to.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Outrail posted:

With a handful of flash drives I could have an orgy in my pants I'm not invited to.

If you have an internet capable smart phone this is already the case.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pirate Radar posted:

That was it! I’d forgotten the really bad poo poo that set it apart.

I can’t remember if that was also the thread where the OP explained their situation and the first reply was just “Please don’t rape this girl”

Perry sure that was his mom, who would beg him not to commit rape.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Perry sure that was his mom, who would beg him not to commit rape.

I think that... specific and extremely distressing detail isn't what I'm thinking of, so I'm probably thinking of another thread. I just remember somebody posting a whole story of their attempts to woo some poor woman and her understandable negative reaction and the first post being "[OP], listen very carefully, do not rape. Do not rape this woman"--but phrased in a way that was more surreally humorous than that. At least I think it was surreally humorous. It was a while ago so I could have just been a shithead who thought it was funny.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

And it would be granos, to, uh...

Morally Inept hosed a dog.

i let my dog sniff around the sandy desert until he inhaled fungal spores and contracted Valley fever, causing him to die of terrible cluster seizures

who among us can claim not to have hosed their dog

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:smithfrog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
please dont gently caress animals

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pirate Radar posted:

I think that... specific and extremely distressing detail isn't what I'm thinking of, so I'm probably thinking of another thread. I just remember somebody posting a whole story of their attempts to woo some poor woman and her understandable negative reaction and the first post being "[OP], listen very carefully, do not rape. Do not rape this woman"--but phrased in a way that was more surreally humorous than that. At least I think it was surreally humorous. It was a while ago so I could have just been a shithead who thought it was funny.

I mean there's no reason it couldn't have been both.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Elysiume posted:

gave himself chaotic neutral, the alignment of douchebags who think that acting like an rear end in a top hat should be free of consequence, and people who think monkey-cheese "randomness" is funny

ftfy

alternate take: chaotic neutral, the alignment of people who play kender

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

DontMockMySmock posted:

ftfy

alternate take: chaotic neutral, the alignment of people who play kender

But you repeat yourself.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Was Granos the one that had set up a spycam to watch someone shower, but the recordings got cut off because the device was full and he made a thread about this for some reason? Just casually mentioning that and wanting everybody to feel sorry that he didn't succeed after all his hard work and preparations?