Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm sure Mattis will step in and be the voice of moral clarity lmao hahahahahha

naw he's just gonna order tens of billions of dollars more to go to relentless and indiscriminate murder of brown people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mattis, the sane one, who ordered every single military-age male in Fallujah executed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

Mattis, the sane one, who ordered every single military-age male in Fallujah executed

I like how Nazis in movies now are basically just quiet functionaries, because if we showed the war crimes they committed and identified them as BAD BAD BAD then people would see us doing the exact same poo poo and :thunk:

so taxpayers are paying for special military advisers to consult with studios to ensure stuff like torture and mass killings aren't portrayed in a way that would be an insult to are troops (plan b: pin all the war crimes on the troops we're deporting)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

"Accidentally" getting my wife deported and daughter marrying legalized

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I like how Nazis in movies now are basically just quiet functionaries, because if we showed the war crimes they committed and identified them as BAD BAD BAD then people would see us doing the exact same poo poo and :thunk:

so taxpayers are paying for special military advisers to consult with studios to ensure stuff like torture and mass killings aren't portrayed in a way that would be an insult to are troops (plan b: pin all the war crimes on the troops we're deporting)

I just realized that Inglorious Bastards was 9 years ago. :eyepop:

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

womp womp, boo hoo, lady your husband, too, is a traitor to you and your family

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Semper Fidelis, cucks

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tbh she's probably safer being deported than being married to a marine

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

deporting my wife to own the libs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

theres room for a chud joke of "trump announces plan to deport wives, approval rating among married men surges to 100%"

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Wouldn't this guy just be considered a "race traitor" to the chuds anyhow?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Except that they would never refer to themselves as Irish in a million years, they would welcome a return to the sectarian violence of the Troubles, and they have no interest in an open border with Ireland.

But yeah other than that good summary...

It was unspoken but I'm pretty sure he also was assuming they were Catholic lol.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

"Accidentally" getting my wife deported and daughter marrying legalized

Deporting my family to own the libs

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hobbesmaster posted:

I just realized that Inglorious Bastards was 9 years ago. :eyepop:

should do a remake... but the nazis are us troops and the bastards are iraqis defending their homeland

"do you know the bear muslim?"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mods changed my name posted:

Wouldn't this guy just be considered a "race traitor" to the chuds anyhow?

half the alt right are married to poc it's insane

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Al! posted:

half the alt right are married to poc it's insane

how do they reconcile this with the whole "white genocide" thing they always go on about

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

zegermans posted:

tbh she's probably safer being deported than being married to a marine

whoa whoa we're not all bad but he got out of the marines and joined the natty guard which means he is at the very least a very stupid person

don't trust anyone in the military who stayed in longer than a single contract because that means their brain is broken

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Shear Modulus posted:

how do they reconcile this with the whole "white genocide" thing they always go on about

well see east asian women have high IQ and are honorary aryans :biotruths:

e: lol i just remembered the floorshitter used to twoot a lot about his asian waifu before he managed to get his rear end banned for ordering a hit on deray

Jerry Manderbilt has issued a correction as of 18:33 on Jul 27, 2018

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Shear Modulus posted:

"One of the good ones" or just straight up cognitive dissonance

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
because white genocide isn't interracial relationships, white genocide is interracial relationships between white women and men of other races. White genocide is also when the children of a white man and an ethnic woman don't try hard enough to be as white as possible.

Fun activity, read up on how half-white half-Japanese folks fit into internment. The general rule seems to be that if you seemed to be more white than Asian, you were free to go, but if you were, say, married to an Asian (even a Filipino or whatever), that was dangerously Oriental and off to the camps you go

Meanwhile, both Nazi Germany and apartheid South Africa considered the Japanese to be honorary whites.

poo poo's weird

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I understand the part about nazi germany saying that japanese get to count as white because otherwise the whole war alliance doesnt make sense

its like how the current nazis and altrighters all hate jews but the current government of israel and the greater likudniks are a-ok

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

https://twitter.com/eliot_woodrich/status/1022323938326540293?s=19

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
It's almost like if you only arbitrarily define an out-group, you never have to actually define your in-group.

That's exactly what makes the idea of "while genocide" so loving dumb. There's no accepted definition of "white" other than the racist's idea of "too ethnic/too brown for my tastes" at any given point in history.

"God-damned Italians and Irish are erasing my white heritage and taking all the good jobs!" - 19th century American fuckheads

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

DKD posted:

because white genocide isn't interracial relationships, white genocide is interracial relationships between white women and men of other races.

so will they forbid their mixed-race sons from contaminating the white gene pool, or just proactively abort them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

whoa whoa we're not all bad but he got out of the marines and joined the natty guard which means he is at the very least a very stupid person

don't trust anyone in the military who stayed in longer than a single contract because that means their brain is broken

is he dead

because that's the only good marine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

so will they forbid their mixed-race sons from contaminating the white gene pool, or just proactively abort them

nah, they just mace them

https://twitter.com/gavin_mcinnes/status/827661441050226689?lang=en

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also lol @ my non white child

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
that poor kid is definitely going to need therapy when he's older

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1022955880197836802

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

also lol @ my non white child

https://twitter.com/gavin_mcinnes/status/334484747571060738

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i love how dedicated this guy is to the belief that millennials are pampered from a lack of wars and easy circumstances despite having was less wealth than they did at our age and the fact that we're involved in at least 2 major conflicts and 150 more small-medium ones, all of which is being put on the national credit card that we will have to pay and not him

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's been a while since I've done the math but his kids are like 1/10th native or some other ridiculous "non-white" proportion.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

i love how dedicated this guy is to the belief that millennials are pampered from a lack of wars and easy circumstances despite having was less wealth than they did at our age and the fact that we're involved in at least 2 major conflicts and 150 more small-medium ones, all of which is being put on the national credit card that we will have to pay and not him

All the guys who say this poo poo came of age after 1972, meaning the greatest conflict of their generation was invading Grenada.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

that poor kid is definitely going to need therapy when he's older

theres videos of his dad putting things up his rear end for white supremacy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Meh that was a whole 5 years ago, I’m sure he’s changed. :rolleyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

....yowza

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Except that they would never refer to themselves as Irish in a million years, they would welcome a return to the sectarian violence of the Troubles, and they have no interest in an open border with Ireland.

Wait really?

Well I guess that solves one problem for internal Tory politics...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All the guys who say this poo poo came of age after 1972, meaning the greatest conflict of their generation was invading Grenada.

I think it has more to do with the fact that their generation did nothing but lose wars, like Korea and Vietnam, so they're especially sensitive about chest pounding when it comes to bombing poor people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

I think it has more to do with the fact that their generation did nothing but lose wars, like Korea and Vietnam, so they're especially sensitive about chest pounding when it comes to bombing poor people

Korean and Vietnam vets are all way past retirement age. Any one of them managing a Louisiana boat company would have quit already.