Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Waffle House posted:

DId /pol/ get shut down, or is that internet bullshit?

:thunk:
working for me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

That violentacrez was married and had kids??? Did his wife leave him and run away with the children? I would fear for their safety.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

bessantj posted:

That violentacrez was married and had kids??? Did his wife leave him and run away with the children? I would fear for their safety.

his adult son was posting on reddit with the handle spawn_of_violentacrez or some poo poo so.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bessantj posted:

if im remembering right one of his personal stories that he shared was how he had sex with his stepdaughter, or almost had sex with her...or something

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:thermidor:

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

his adult son was posting on reddit with the handle spawn_of_violentacrez or some poo poo so.

Rah! posted:

if im remembering right one of his personal stories that he shared was how he had sex with his stepdaughter, or almost had sex with her...or something

Shouldn't have read this just after I'd eaten dinner :cry:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1022744609489735680

People brawling over Donald Trump's walk of fame. This is where we are at.

Goddamn everything is so stupid.

this guy screaming "HES A MARINE, HAVE SOME RESPECT" while said marine is trying to beat the poo poo out of as many people as possible is a really good summary of the american right rn

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Boys we've got a bounty hunt

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1023216136811421696

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Where did he get the money for this?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
no clue. i'm going with soros

oh so this patriot front thing, while menacing at first, didn't result in any injuries and the anarchists rebuilt their camp by the afternoon. like overgrown schoolyard bullies they were kicking over the other kid's sandcastle.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

So an alt right woman with some semblance of social science training is making like 3, hour-long videos a week stumping for alt-right stuff. The first video of her's I clicked is in support of Lindsay Shepard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IExImIwLHgA&t=20s

Her twitter is comparably embarrassing, unironically boosting stefan molyneux

https://twitter.com/AydinPaladin/status/1001493459335831552

she also likes to post screen shots of how long her scripts are.

She's kind of a bore lol at her output

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Just imagine thinking HH Hoppe is important or matters at all.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

pillsburysoldier posted:

So an alt right woman with some semblance of social science training is making like 3, hour-long videos a week stumping for alt-right stuff. The first video of her's I clicked is in support of Lindsay Shepard

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

I just don't really understand why there's people clamoring for these videos of fruit markets and children riding tricycles when the whole premise is that they're supposed to be accosted by dark-skinned natives. All these streamers are too bitchmade to actually start a fight with criminals, are all their viewers too stupid to notice?

¿por qué no las dos?

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
you don't know what the gently caress a hoppean libertarian is how dare you call me a fascist dad, get out of my room

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

I ain't giving this girl clicks on the 'tube but lmao at being a normal looking white girl and not being able to make it big in the internet fash scene after almost two years of regular content creation

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The Phlegmatist posted:

you don't know what the gently caress a hoppean libertarian is how dare you call me a fascist dad, get out of my room

Hoppeans are fascists, they just want the state to be the private property of the fuher.

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

Hoppeans are fascists, they just want the state to be the private property of the fuher.

hoppe is basically a damned monarchist that won't admit it

it's funny to see people on twitter collect political ideologies like pokemon though. pomofoco, I choose you!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The Phlegmatist posted:

hoppe is basically a damned monarchist that won't admit it

it's funny to see people on twitter collect political ideologies like pokemon though. pomofoco, I choose you!

If he didn't advocate "physical removal" I'd call him a monarchist. the guy is a straight up fascist. Plus he makes clear in his vile book that private property "full restoration" ensures the "restoration" of kinship.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 22:08 on Jul 28, 2018

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

SpaceGoku posted:

I ain't giving this girl clicks on the 'tube but lmao at being a normal looking white girl and not being able to make it big in the internet fash scene after almost two years of regular content creation

That didn't stop Youtube from recommending her to me months ago. Thank god for my channel blocker extension.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

SpaceGoku posted:

If you click on her youtube friends, you see a bunch of people who've already been mentioned in passing here, including those animated furry channels thatve had screenshots posted in yhe dnd/cspam pictures threads, that all have at least 5 times her following.

She iS networking!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

no clue. i'm going with soros

I get that he's desperate to realize some sense of justice, but 100k would objectively be better spent on organizing. This is just falling into the same trap the CHUDs did when they all started throwing money at the floor shitter's bounty site.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I get that he's desperate to realize some sense of justice, but 100k would objectively be better spent on organizing. This is just falling into the same trap the CHUDs did when they all started throwing money at the floor shitter's bounty site.

Eh I disagree. If CHUDs know the odds they are going to jail or lose their job from being identified, because of cash bounty, it'll spread fear and distrust in their ranks, especially if they know their fellow CHUDs might turn them in for bounty. It'll deter the acts, too, these guys are cowards.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

does Heil Hitler Hoppe teach at UNLV or was that some other one of these lolbertarian old white men

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

does Heil Hitler Hoppe teach at UNLV or was that some other one of these lolbertarian old white men

Yep, and the only reason he has kept his job is tenure.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

He's a Professor Emeritus, which is university speak for "please just retire already jesus christ"

Also he lives in the non-coercive libertarian wonderland of Turkey.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Goon Danton posted:

He's a Professor Emeritus, which is university speak for "please just retire already jesus christ"

Also he lives in the non-coercive libertarian wonderland of Turkey.

:laffo: well i guess that erdogan is the strongman that we all know libertarians secretly crave

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

shaun king’s project wrt fash is directly focused on raising the personal cost of showing up at fash gatherings so high that recruitment becomes impossible and they lapse back to the burnout wastrel lifers that have made up their movement since the 70s. bounties are a good way to terrify the fence sitters. no basement-dwelling self-radicalized Pepe is going to look at a guy with a hundred large on his head and think “drat, I wanna be like that guy!” for these guys, one taste of consequences is enough.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

shaun king’s project wrt fash is directly focused on raising the personal cost of showing up at fash gatherings so high that recruitment becomes impossible and they lapse back to the burnout wastrel lifers that have made up their movement since the 70s. bounties are a good way to terrify the fence sitters. no basement-dwelling self-radicalized Pepe is going to look at a guy with a hundred large on his head and think “drat, I wanna be like that guy!” for these guys, one taste of consequences is enough.

this is also why a single punch derailed the entire alt-right as an organization

they are cowards to a man

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this bounty doesn’t actually raise the cost of doing anything. it’s the same kind of delusional conceit behind superheroes tying up criminals and leaving them on the steps of the precinct. the cops aren’t going to arrest anyone just because they’ve been apprehended by vigilantes.

coathat
May 21, 2007

He’s got to do something to distract from getting owned by the black agenda report and then immediately denouncing them as Russian agents

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this bounty doesn’t actually raise the cost of doing anything. it’s the same kind of delusional conceit behind superheroes tying up criminals and leaving them on the steps of the precinct. the cops aren’t going to arrest anyone just because they’ve been apprehended by vigilantes.

It wrecks up the life of the fascist by outing him and making him infamous in the bad way. I agree it’s something that the other nazis will notice that will kill their resolve, since so many of them feel bold only because they believe their internet nazi life is discrete and cordoned off from their regular lives and that they won’t face consequences for their actions.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

multiple other men involved in the beating of deandre Harris were identified, arrested, charged and found guilty because of the hard work of shaun king and people like him. he’s doing this specifically because it works. the cops were absolutely not gonna bother trying to chase down and arrest out of state guys for the beating but king and others made it happen.

the bounty is not for his rear end tied to a lamppost it’s for information leading to arrest

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

The 4chan kids are frothing at the mouth for the big bash in Portland. They want to form their own Freikorps. MORE LIKE FATCORPSE

Lol

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

tbh there's really not much you can do about a patriot-front style raid on a protest camp unless you specifically design the camp around the possibility, have large numbers, have a lot of really scrappy people at the camp, or are willing to go to jail or risk injury.

I admire the initiative of the occupy camp stuff, but the main issue is that it doesn't really provide a coalition-building atmosphere if it's designed poorly. I am of the opinion that holding real, actual territory is good though.

the unfortunate reality is that we're at this weird middle point where we can't descalate, but nobody wants to escalate further (so far), and so we're left at this weird stalemate where each conflict is really just a show for the ingroup's benefit

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 00:42 on Jul 29, 2018

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

pillsburysoldier posted:

It's kind of comforting that women can be as big of misguided libertarian pedants who talk for fifty minutes over a drawing of their persona, as men

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

pillsburysoldier posted:

Her voice is so smug AND she does the smirking cartoon mascot thing. She’s like the girl version of armoured sceptic. I had to close the window after two minutes of that.

Doc Neutral
Jan 31, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It's kind of comforting that women can be as big of misguided libertarian pedants who talk for fifty minutes over a drawing of their persona, as men

Women are people op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Yinlock posted:

this is also why a single punch derailed the entire alt-right as an organization

they are cowards to a man

I think it was more Cville actually having consequences.

pepes want to kill degenerates but don't want to deal with the pesky getting arrested for murder thing