Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/muhmentions/status/1024705670069841921

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

who is this?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
a youtube chud that's getting deported back home https://www.youtube.com/user/Barbara4u2c

e: lol
https://twitter.com/muhmentions/status/1024771610434260992

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
does....does that guy think she gets a choice.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah, he does

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

AnoHito posted:

@hazelton spend less on racism

You are the reason why I vote for trump

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

putting your life savings into options is an 11 on the 1-10 retarded scale before you even consider that it’s Tesla and you’re basing your investment strategy on a tweet.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

veiled boner fuel posted:

putting your life savings into options is an 11 on the 1-10 retarded scale before you even consider that it’s Tesla and you’re basing your investment strategy on a tweet.
no matter what anyone says, the stock market is gambling, and you should never gamble what you're not prepared to lose

see also: the nimrods that invested their life savings in bitcoin when it was $10k

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

man those Mexicans hosed up by choosing the internment camps.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

CharlestheHammer posted:

he thinks she can stay as an illegal immigrant and continue her career as a youtuber

these ppl totally believe the rw propaganda about how easy it is to game the system, like that chud who was arrested for trying to vote trump twice in 2016 so she could compensate for all the "real" voter fraud

my wife is friends with a woman who was kicking around the idea of saving up her money and taking a few years off work to live comfortably off government assistance and section 8 housing. she is a sexual assault survivor and 1st gen vietnamese-american who loves trump and thinks he's playing 11 dim'l chess.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

HobbitGrease posted:

no matter what anyone says, the stock market is gambling, and you should never gamble what you're not prepared to lose

see also: the nimrods that invested their life savings in bitcoin when it was $10k

what's even more smooth brain is trusting investing advice on a stock that the person is involved and influences said stock.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

he thinks she can stay as an illegal immigrant and continue her career as a youtuber

these ppl totally believe the rw propaganda about how easy it is to game the system, like that chud who was arrested for trying to vote trump twice in 2016 so she could compensate for all the "real" voter fraud

my wife is friends with a woman who was kicking around the idea of saving up her money and taking a few years off work to live comfortably off government assistance and section 8 housing. she is a sexual assault survivor and 1st gen vietnamese-american who loves trump and thinks he's playing 11 dim'l chess.

i hope that lady does it and learns how deluded she was

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lol, this person would be a golden documentary subject

follow this experiment with a camera for a few years

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

PostNouveau posted:

lol, this person would be a golden documentary subject

follow this experiment with a camera for a few years

she's also super Christian and was thinking about suing a nun who she says stole her idea for a biblical fiction novel

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

got any sevens posted:

learns how deluded she was

that would be a first in history

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

woah everyone’s an idiot, amazing

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Krankenstyle posted:

that would be a first in history

This. If she had any struggles, she would rationalize it as being a freak occurance or somehow be the fault of others.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
'It's heartbreaking': military family shattered as wife of decorated US marine deported to Mexico

Juarez, 39, and her 41-year-old husband, Cuauhtemoc – known as Temo – were both born in Mexico. But while he came to the US legally as a child and became a naturalised citizen in 2002, shortly before a 16-month deployment in Iraq, Alejandra has spent their entire 18-year marriage as an undocumented immigrant.
Alejandra Juarez – who is being expelled 20 years after she entered the US illegally from Mexico as a teenager – says it is a “slap in the face”.
"Before, if you had citizen kids or an American husband you wouldn’t be deported, but now they don’t care."
For Juarez and her daughters, Thursday night will be spent on the sofa watching movies for the last time together as a family and trying not to think of their imminent separation.
She also wonders if her marriage, which remained strong through the stresses of her husband’s various deployments, can survive this separation, especially because Temo voted for Trump in 2016.

“I said Trump was insulting Mexicans in general but he said he just talks a lot. Then when Trump released his executive orders I was mad at him. He just said he never thought it would come to this,” she said.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I give it 12 months before they find a wrongly placed comma on a 20y old form to use as a reason to deport the husband as well.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

'It's heartbreaking': military family shattered as wife of decorated US marine deported to Mexico

Juarez, 39, and her 41-year-old husband, Cuauhtemoc – known as Temo – were both born in Mexico. But while he came to the US legally as a child and became a naturalised citizen in 2002, shortly before a 16-month deployment in Iraq, Alejandra has spent their entire 18-year marriage as an undocumented immigrant.
Alejandra Juarez – who is being expelled 20 years after she entered the US illegally from Mexico as a teenager – says it is a “slap in the face”.
"Before, if you had citizen kids or an American husband you wouldn’t be deported, but now they don’t care."
For Juarez and her daughters, Thursday night will be spent on the sofa watching movies for the last time together as a family and trying not to think of their imminent separation.
She also wonders if her marriage, which remained strong through the stresses of her husband’s various deployments, can survive this separation, especially because Temo voted for Trump in 2016.

“I said Trump was insulting Mexicans in general but he said he just talks a lot. Then when Trump released his executive orders I was mad at him. He just said he never thought it would come to this,” she said.

fuckin' :discourse:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i never thought that trump would eat my face

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

logikv9 posted:

tbf it reads like she was worried about it. Her dipshit husband just wasn't. So instead we get "I don't know if our marriage can survive [my husband voting for a man who said he'd deport me and then did it]."

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

logikv9 posted:

Don't kid yourself logikv9, if Trump ever got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the husband is a smooth operator, getting rid of his pesky wife and all

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the husband is a smooth operator, getting rid of his pesky wife and all

and their 9 year old daughter, too. hooah

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Are we not supposed to laugh at assholes like this...because I have not been able to hold in my laughter for about a solid 3 minutes now

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

and their 9 year old daughter, too. hooah

it’s a kelly cartoon come to life

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

bloom posted:

I give it 12 months before they find a wrongly placed comma on a 20y old form to use as a reason to deport the husband as well.

Probably won't even bother going that far.

Question 26 on the green-card application, for example, reads, “Have you EVER committed a crime of any kind (even if you were not arrested, cited, charged with, or tried for that crime)?” (Emphasis in the original.) The question does not specify whether it refers to a crime under current U.S. law or the laws of the country in which the crime might have been committed.

What do you want to bet that pretty much any human being on the planet hasn't broken the law at least once, given the existence of jaywalking, underage drinking, and the plethora of outdated and nonsensical laws that exist in every single nation on the aforementioned planet?

Get someone in an interrogation box for like an hour, and almost anyone, not knowing about the above, would say something like 'Well, nobody's perfect' or something, which will just snowball from there.

He's totally going to be denaturalized and deported. I'd feel worse for him, but he really hosed over his wife.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

It's criminal they didn't make the husband respond to this in the article. It's such a concise indictment of her dumb husband. Make him defend his vote, or articulate exactly why he was mistaken.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

For they were just words, and it is known that words mean nothing.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol if the husband doesn't also move to Mexico; "sorry babe, my life in America is too important to give up for our marriage, I swear I'll call every night!" *Browses tinder while talking on speaker phone to wife*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
It's sad how pathetic and stupid people can be. He told you he was coming for you and your family and you didn't believe it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

It's sad how pathetic and stupid people can be. He told you he was coming for you and your family and you didn't believe it.

Every single Trump voter had the same thought process "Oh when he talks about stuff I don't like, he's just lying to get elected, but when he talks about stuff I like, he's totally serious and will do those things"

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

what, no. that's an economic anxiety excuse. They and the husband wanted the deports. Pull the ladder etc

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I never thought the president would eat MY face.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Avirosb posted:

I never thought the president would eat MY face.

Just don't keep ketchup around

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

honest Q wampa, since November you've always been defending trump voters for some reason. "Gee golly, so understandable that they have no empathy for anyone. Those poor people"

regret your ballot?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

honest Q wampa, since November you've always been defending trump voters for some reason. "Gee golly, so understandable that they have no empathy for anyone. Those poor people"

regret your ballot?

What in the gently caress is this bullshit? How exactly have I been "defending trump voters?"

Is this another "lmao he has an anti Semitic av, he must be awful" dumbshit take? On the forum where buying other people avs is a thing?

I'm not "defending" anyone, I'm just discussing poo poo

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I have avs off slick.

WampaLord posted:

Every single Trump voter had the same thought process "Oh when he talks about stuff I don't like, he's just lying to get elected, but when he talks about stuff I like, he's totally serious and will do those things"

This is making an excuse on behalf of trump voters. There's a reason that they didn't get the husband to comment because he truly didn't think that. I can see why you got an av though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

This is making an excuse on behalf of trump voters.

It's actually me making fun of them for having a stupid and hypocritical thought process, but sure buddy, believe whatever you want to believe.

I'd love to see more evidence for how I've been "defending Trump voters" since November