Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
The first insult he reaches for whenever he's ripping on a person of color is "dumb" or "low IQ". While, due to the laws of trump projection this does make everyone aware that he's sensitive to his intelligence being questioned, it's also, apparently, a subset of insult he reserves for certain people. All these people happen to be black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

TetsuoTW posted:

I don't think he meant to be racist, he just is so that's how it sounded.

Let's be fair to Donald Trump, he's clearly a very high-IQ man and that intelligence differential complicates communications.

Supposing the human brain peaks by 50, and afterward it's more about momentum and damage control than real growth... at +70 years Trump's got a solid claim to having the mind of a man at least 1.5x his age, likely higher.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I wonder why Trump keeps calling black people stupid

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
It's like Trump's misogyny. During the primaries he was up against the world's ugliest man in Ted Cruz, but he kept his attacks on appearance to Carly Fiorina.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

It's like Trump's misogyny. During the primaries he was up against the world's ugliest man in Ted Cruz, but he kept his attacks on appearance to Carly Fiorina.

And Ted's wife. And his father.

And now Ted would take a bullet for that golden adonis.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

InsertPotPun posted:

The first insult he reaches for whenever he's ripping on a person of color is "dumb" or "low IQ". While, due to the laws of trump projection this does make everyone aware that he's sensitive to his intelligence being questioned, it's also, apparently, a subset of insult he reserves for certain people. All these people happen to be black.

You need to cruise the Trump thread more. He uses those insults on more than just black people

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive/dumb%20%7C%7C%20dummy

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 6, 2018

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

SocketWrench posted:

You need to cruise the Trump thread more.[/url]

Why would you wish that evil on anyone?

But yeah, everyone and every thing not trump appears to be "dumb".

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Violent Abortion Activists Throw Firebombs at Pro-Lifers, Police After Argentina Defeats Abortion Bill

quote:

To: Morgana
I was reading a story yesterday about this woman who gave birth and then put the baby in a trash bag which killed him or her. So I wrote in the comments section sarcastically: “Why did she do that? All she had to do was go to Unplanned parenthood and they would have killed the baby for her for free courtesy of the US taxpayers and she wouldn’t be facing 20 years” And oh boy, you should have read the hate responses by the left. They really think there’s a big difference between what that woman did and what unplanned parenthood does. Does unplanned parenthood kill then baby? Yes they do. Do they put in a bag? Yes they do, so what’s the difference?

5 posted on 8/9/2018, 12:18:15 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Vox populi, vox dei)

quote:

Abortion is the sacrament of the worship of Moloch, whose adherents sacrifice babies with religious fervor. There is nothing new under the sun.

6 posted on 8/9/2018, 12:19:49 PM by Always A Marine ("When you strike at a king, you must kill him" - Ralph Waldo Emerson)

quote:

Pro-aborts have no respect for life whether pre-born or post born.

8 posted on 8/9/2018, 12:37:10 PM by Amish with an attitude
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Amish with an attitude
Boy, is THAT statement ever true!

People who make common cause with abortion activists fail to realize that sooner or later, they’re gonna want YOU dead too!

9 posted on 8/9/2018, 12:40:05 PM by Buckeye McFrog

quote:

To: jacknhoo
I do research relating to traumatic memories. Every single woman, pro life or pro abortion has a trauma if they had a loss of an unborn child, whether voluntary or involuntary. No exceptions. The soul knows right from wrong.

Even miscarriages create trauma. Life is precious.

26 posted on 8/9/2018, 3:09:32 PM by tired&retired (Blessings)
No one else is buying the women as victims narrative. That paternalism has insufficient :females:

quote:

To: The Sons of Liberty
They believe they’ve put a stop to their being a mother. In truth, they’ve only rendered themselves a mother who kill their child. Like motherhood, murder never goes away.

1 in 3 females in the USA will kill at least one child in her life...now, that’s 1 in 3 females not mothers.

But, just think about that next time you’re out at a public gathering of any kind...1/3 of the females there will be or are murderers at least once and most likely more than once.

This is only the numbers that have been reported...we know many are not reported.

25 posted on 8/9/2018, 2:57:59 PM by jacknhoo (Luke 12:51; Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation.)

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda
She should have left the baby at a safe drop off spot and gone to planned parenthood to be sterilized then she wouldn’t have to go through this again. Sterilization needs to be offered free of charge to anyone who doesn’t want children. It only makes sense.

28 posted on 8/9/2018, 5:58:53 PM by This I Wonder32460 (I'd rather be a conservative deplorable, then a democrat corruptible.)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

OAquinas posted:

And Ted's wife. And his father.

And now Ted would take a bullet for that golden adonis.

well yeah, a bullet would only kill so many wasps at once, he'd be fine

edit: every once in a while I support a freep post position, I 200% agree that sterilization (and birth control) should be totally free of charge to the customer

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sarcastr0 posted:

I was reading a story yesterday about this woman who gave birth and then put the baby in a trash bag which killed him or her. So I wrote in the comments section sarcastically: “Why did she do that? All she had to do was go to Unplanned parenthood and they would have killed the baby for her for free courtesy of the US taxpayers and she wouldn’t be facing 20 years” And oh boy, you should have read the hate responses by the left. They really think there’s a big difference between what that woman did and what unplanned parenthood does. Does unplanned parenthood kill then baby? Yes they do. Do they put in a bag? Yes they do, so what’s the difference?

5 posted on 8/9/2018, 12:18:15 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Vox populi, vox dei)

Wow, it's almost like abortion still exists whether or not Planned Parenthood does!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
U.S. Space Force is a REALITY: Here’s why it’s necessary

Never did trust that space...

quote:

To: SleeperCatcher

The wars THEY fight will be against the Klingons, Romulans and Cardassians. Military service without having to shoot or be shot at. Sign me up!

3 posted on 08/09/2018 12:14:39 PM PDT by JimRed ( TERM LIMITS, NOW! Build the Wall Faster! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

I'm sure the Russians will be happy to let us bum a ride when we need it.

quote:

Well with all the available human rated space vehicles currently in our inventory.............. Oh.............

4 posted on 08/09/2018 12:14:42 PM PDT by rktman (Enlisted in the Navy in '67 to protect folks rights to strip my rights. WTH?)

quote:

To: AlaskaErik

Time to re-open Space Academy.

7 posted on 08/09/2018 12:19:58 PM PDT by wally_bert (Just call me Angelo or babe.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Ahahaha even Freep is relentlessly mocking the Space Farce. :allears:

quote:

To: JimRed

Bring on the Shadows and Drakh.

9 posted on 08/09/2018 12:21:23 PM PDT by wally_bert (Just call me Angelo or babe.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

USSF? C’mon.

Call it Starfleet!

17 posted on 08/09/2018 12:29:20 PM PDT by HombreSecreto (The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year)

quote:

Before we establish a US Space Force, we’re going to need a viable Single-Stage-To-Orbit (SSTO) fight vehicle. An AMERICAN SSTO vehicle, not one designed and/or built outside the US.

24 posted on 08/09/2018 12:34:25 PM PDT by hoagy62 (America Supreme!)

In case you forgot Freep is still terrible.

quote:

To: JimRed

“The wars THEY fight will be against Klingons, Romulans and Cardassians.”

If you meant “Kardashians,” I’m all for it.

13 posted on 08/09/2018 12:26:03 PM PDT by I-ambush

quote:

To: I-ambush

"If you meant “Kardashians,” I’m all for it."

The Kardashians rule space. No one is more spacey than them.

31 posted on 08/09/2018 12:42:53 PM PDT by DannyTN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: I-ambush

If you meant “Kardashians,” I’m all for it.

Indeed. You must admit, that peculiar species would look comical in spacesuits.

34 posted on 08/09/2018 12:59:39 PM PDT by Charles Martel (Progressives are the crab grass in the lawn of life.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

If you enlist, whatever you do, don’t let them issue you a red shirt!

36 posted on 08/09/2018 1:06:51 PM PDT by GreenHornet

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

“Sterilization needs to be offered free of charge to anyone who doesn’t want children. It only makes sense.”

I agree wholeheartedly

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Aug 10, 2018

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I like the freeper who is affronted at an apocryphal story of a baby being put in literal garbage and dying, but can't remember if it was male or female. That is exactly the level of attention I expect from them.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sterilization is a bit permanent, no? Just give them a free IUD or vasectomy imo.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: Proud White Trump Supporter
THERE WAS A TIME THIS VERY FORUM WOULD ATTACK YOU FOR SAYING EXACTLY WHAT LAURA INGRAHAM SAID

AND MANY ARE STILL HERE ....ALL ALFRED E NEUMANN NOW ABOUT IT ALL.....WHO ME?

ALL YOU JACKASSES I REMEMBER YOU ALL.....KEEPING MY POWDER DRY

WE ZOTTED MANY A GOOD FREEPER WITH ACCUSTIONS OF STORMFRONT OR AMREN OR VDARE FOR SAYING EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID

SHAMEY.

A lot of folks are woke about demographics but it may be too late

54 posted on 8/9/2018, 6:50:19 PM by wardaddy (Hanged not hung.)

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009
Freepers are awful people, but at least some of them are familiar with DS9. I hope they once enjoyed an episode with their kids or grandkids as they now wither away, racist and alone.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'm bit more surprised at the Babylon 5 fan. That show was even less subtle about it's politics than Trek.

Did they root for the Night Watch?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'm bit more surprised at the Babylon 5 fan. That show was even less subtle about it's politics than Trek.

The Centauris have a right to defend themselves.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Yeah, Freepers are terrible by definition, but I mean, respect for not going full fash, I guess? The real question is what were the responses from other Freepers?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Slightly off topic, but I love when one of the chuds finds some (what they think is) scathing joke and repeat it until you get tired of it in the same sentence they invented it. I know the left isn't immune to that, but it seems to happen more often with the ultraconservative right.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lprsti99 posted:

Yeah, Freepers are terrible by definition, but I mean, respect for not going full fash, I guess? The real question is what were the responses from other Freepers?

Whatever fox news told them to think....so maybe back then banning people was acceptable. Now? Racism rules supreme

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Meanwhile, in /r/GreatAwakening,

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

SocketWrench posted:

Whatever fox news told them to think....so maybe back then banning people was acceptable. Now? Racism rules supreme

I more meant "what were the responses to that post?"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Freep is barely trying to hide the dog whistling anymore.

This guy obviously didn't read the article but felt the need to comment.

quote:

One man (Jones) was drunk after attending a wedding and was looking for an uber driver to take him home. He punched man #2 (Szabo) when (I’m guessing) he thought that man#2 was refusing to pick him up because he was black (not to mention, drunk).

I could be wrong.

6 posted on 8/11/2018, 11:50:02 AM by trisham (Zen is not easy. It takes effort to attain nothingness. And then what do you have? Bupkis.)

quote:

It was a senseless, impulsive, uncontrollable crime straight out of the jungle, the genesis hidden deep in the mists of time, on another continent far, far away, passed from father to son until this very day.

17 posted on 8/11/2018, 12:01:42 PM by Governor Dinwiddie ("Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.")

quote:

To: trisham
So it was black on black crime? And the victim initiated the violence?

Makes it a bit different. MSM won’t care about this story.

quote:

This is another example of why an “unarmed” man is a deadly threat & rates a justified shooting.

I am 66 and I carry. Suppose a 25 year old male who out weighs me by 30 pounds says he is going to beat my rear end - well medically that is at least the intent to do severe bodily harm and realistically a death threat.

In the interest staying alive or not being crippled, I would then shoot this assailant. Then a local lefty local DA would prosecute me for using excessive force because the assailant was “unarmed”.

What a country.

33 posted on 8/11/2018, 12:25:36 PM by ChildOfThe60s (If you can remember the 60's....You weren't really there)

quote:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

FReep posted:

This is another example of why an “unarmed” man is a deadly threat & rates a justified shooting. 

I am 66 and I carry. Suppose a 25 year old male who out weighs me by 30 pounds says he is going to beat my rear end - well medically that is at least the intent to do severe bodily harm and realistically a death threat. 

In the interest staying alive or not being crippled, I would then shoot this assailant. Then a local lefty local DA would prosecute me for using excessive force because the assailant was “unarmed”. 

What a country. 

Or you could, y'know, not act like an rear end in a top hat and make people think about beating your rear end.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Or you could, y'know, not act like an rear end in a top hat and make people think about beating your rear end.

I know you're calling out a Freeper's obvious power fantasy, but this sort of logic is really close to the "you were asking for it with that outfit" excuse.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 11, 2018

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Neo_Crimson posted:

I know your calling out a Freeper's obvious power fantasy, but this sort of logic is really close to the "you were asking for it with that outfit" excuse.

Yeah not every situation where someone gets confrontational was fairly provoked

But yeah escalate it with a gun definitely smart.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Neo_Crimson posted:

I know you're calling out a Freeper's obvious power fantasy, but this sort of logic is really close to the "you were asking for it with that outfit" excuse.

Eh, it was a response in a thread full of :biotruths: where it sounds like the aggressor was the one that got attacked (original article is not quoted).

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Plinkey posted:

Freep is barely trying to hide the dog whistling anymore.

This guy obviously didn't read the article but felt the need to comment.

Not_how_it_ever_pans_out.jpg

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

We are just going to ignore the fact that you can spontaneously murder a black guy, claim he was scaring you, and get away free, freep?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

quote:

What a country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yxEE8vrC6c

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lprsti99 posted:

I more meant "what were the responses to that post?"

And I answered. Racism rules. They all support it. They've been screaming dogwhistles of the same for eight years

Plinkey posted:

What a country.

33 posted on 8/11/2018, 12:25:36 PM by ChildOfThe60s (If you can remember the 60's....You weren't really there)

Because killing someone over a threat to beat you is entirely justified. Let me guess, your answer for stopping people from stepping on your grass is to carpet bomb the neighborhood

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Aug 11, 2018

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

SocketWrench posted:

Because killing someone over a threat to beat you is entirely justified. Let me guess, your answer for stopping people from stepping on your grass is to carpet bomb the neighborhood

Nah, they just want to be able to murder anyone they don't like, and they're real mad they can't and get called racist for mostly not liking minorities.

You see this slippery slope a lot where they start from a reasonable place, and slowly pick away at it until it's just them wanting to murder people for no reason:
1. If someone has a weapon and is actively threatening their life then they think they should have the right to defend themselves.
2. They think a weapon can be anything, fists, Trayvon Martin was armed with the sidewalk, etc.
3. They consider anyone occupying "their" space a threat.
4. They find minorities inherently threatening.
5. They consider public spaces inherently "their" space.

It's like how Bush admin was arguing Iraq was pre-emptive self defense.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

A new take on pit bulls.

quote:

To: be-baw

#3: "Kill them all. I’m serious."

They are the muslims of the dog world. These killers are marketed by the puppy mills as "good dogs" until sudden jihad syndrome strikes.

26 posted on 8/10/2018, 7:02:59 PM by Governor Dinwiddie ("Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.")

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: Beave Meister
Flipping the bird in court could be interpreted as uppity. There's way to much uppity going 'round.

12 posted on 8/11/2018, 11:52:20 PM by Governor Dinwiddie ("Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.")

hardstyle
Mar 12, 2004

"...Neither seen nor heard"

Freepers: There's way to much uppity going 'round.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

hardstyle posted:

Freepers: There's way to much uppity going 'round.

If we ever tire of the current title (I still haven’t) then this should be the next one

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

SocketWrench posted:

And I answered. Racism rules. They all support it. They've been screaming dogwhistles of the same for eight years

Oh okay, my bad, misread your post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

A new take on pit bulls.

Dear freeper, they're only bastards if you treat them like one