Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

so what is this from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/BenJealous/status/1026135833601089536

love too invest in entrepreneurs

there's a reason that DSA has been hand-wringing over whether to endorse Nixon vs. there's no traction whatsoever to endorse Jealous whatsoever

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Shear Modulus posted:

so what is this from

https://store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/

It's a game about giant robots fighting bugs and you have a GTFO card every time you fail a mission to go back in time to stop bugs better.

You can only keep 1 person when you go back.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
having a normal one with my entrepreneurs

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

there's a reason that DSA has been hand-wringing over whether to endorse Nixon vs. there's no traction whatsoever to endorse Jealous whatsoever

the crazy thing is that this guy's too far left for obama

also, pay your maid WJ

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

so what is this from

Into the Breach

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

having a normal one with my entrepreneurs

here i am hanging out with all the successful entrepreneurs and moderate republicans who are campaigning for me. you cant see them but theyre just out of the frame and having as great a time as me

ThndrShk2k posted:

It's a game about giant robots fighting bugs and you have a GTFO card every time you fail a mission to go back in time to stop bugs better.

thanks

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Lolling that MSNBC sucking jowly Koch dick is a) because Democrats love money and don't care where it comes from and b) MSNBC is laying the groundwork for anti-Bernie rhetoric ahead of 2020 since he trashes the Kochs constantly.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Lolling that MSNBC sucking jowly Koch dick is a) because Democrats love money and don't care where it comes from and b) MSNBC is laying the groundwork for anti-Bernie rhetoric ahead of 2020 since he trashes the Kochs constantly.

I have to wonder if there are enough libs who are not complete idiots who are having enough cognitive dissidence here to try a different format. I mean TYT sucks frankly but still pushing them a little to the left would still be a improvement.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Yiked

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

so what is this from

the current timeline of course.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

Into the Breach is really good

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Crowsbeak posted:

I have to wonder if there are enough libs who are not complete idiots who are having enough cognitive dissidence here to try a different format. I mean TYT sucks frankly but still pushing them a little to the left would still be a improvement.

Pretty sure that the allure of money and the lie that things will eventually go back to the late 90's 'normal' is strong enough to make them walk straight off of a cliff.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/uhactually/status/1026195302963982338

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

"you see, actually I loving suck"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Condiv posted:

also, pay your maid WJ

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
I regret to inform you that the very concept of economic class is in fact racist

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

"you see, actually I loving suck"

Yeah I feel like there has to be a dril tweet for that.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

LinYutang posted:

I regret to inform you that the very concept of economic class is in fact racist

Source your Fulchrum quotes

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

cool it on the slurs, retard

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/ella_nilsen/status/1025896165886361600?s=21

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

But, you see, money

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Owns.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

:allears:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

friend broke out the "What do you meme" game, which is basically CAH but about captioning images, and she got the pic of obama putting the medal around biden, and pretty much the whole rest of the table was ready to tear up :wtc:

I put in a card that called biden a fuckboy but didn't win. also if the name didn't scare u off, the game is bad don't buy it.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Rand alPaul posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/687036808287367168

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

friend broke out the "What do you meme" game, which is basically CAH but about captioning images, and she got the pic of obama putting the medal around biden, and pretty much the whole rest of the table was ready to tear up :wtc:

I put in a card that called biden a fuckboy but didn't win. also if the name didn't scare u off, the game is bad don't buy it.

sever

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Subcomandante Alexandria for President.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ruzihm posted:

You left out the part of the story where you killed everybody in the room

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Condiv posted:

also, pay your maid WJ

lol

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

theCalamity posted:

From ResetEra in response to Schumer's hard-on for Republicans

But Obama did reasonably well with those people in "the backwoods". Hillary lost them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

But Obama did reasonably well with those people in "the backwoods". Hillary lost them

It's probably because Obama ran a effective campaign and the case of Ohio was able to point out how his rescue plan was able to save OH auto industry plant jobs.

Hillary didn't seem to have any sort of message or results for blue collar workers along with how she ignored Midwest states.

Plus losing both FL and OH is pretty much a game over for a GE race.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

It's probably because Obama ran a effective campaign and the case of Ohio was able to point out how his rescue plan was able to save OH auto industry plant jobs.

Hillary didn't seem to have any sort of message or results for blue collar workers along with how she ignored Midwest states.

Plus losing both FL and OH is pretty much a game over for a GE race.

Abuela fumbling the hispanic vote in Florida pretty much sealed the deal. That and their entire GOTV operation was a cloud based boondoggle where volunteers could log on and be fed a list of phone numbers to contact with a script that appears on your screen.

Compare/contrast to obama 08 where we had a cushy office and staffers brought in qdoba or something every night to keep the troops motivated.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

Abuela fumbling the hispanic vote in Florida pretty much sealed the deal. That and their entire GOTV operation was a cloud based boondoggle where volunteers could log on and be fed a list of phone numbers to contact with a script that appears on your screen.

Compare/contrast to obama 08 where we had a cushy office and staffers brought in qdoba or something every night to keep the troops motivated.

hillary had a very large field operation with tons of offices and staff, it wasn't just a website

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember Cash For Clunkers? It kinda sucked but was really popular and easy to explain

How did that get past the Democrat brain trust that makes everything terrible?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

Remember Cash For Clunkers? It kinda sucked but was really popular and easy to explain

Wikipedia posted:

The Car Allowance Rebate System (CARS), colloquially known as "cash for clunkers", was a $3 billion U.S. federal scrappage program intended to provide economic incentives to U.S. residents to purchase a new, more fuel-efficient vehicle when trading in a less fuel-efficient vehicle. The program was promoted as providing stimulus to the economy by boosting auto sales, while putting safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient vehicles on the roadways.
Sounds perfectly neolib to me.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Guy Goodbody posted:

it also hosed over the market for used cars for a decade and was essentially a handout to car companies but done in the dumbest way possible

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Rand alPaul posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/905167692931506177

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

lobbyist, i assume