Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

BallerBallerDillz posted:

Dick Yeungling is a big Trump supporter and a general rear end in a top hat. Even though I grew up on Yeungling and have fond memories of drinking it with high school friends I don't buy anything from that tool any more. Not even Lord Chesterfield which is the real best beer that brewery makes.

I think we grew up together

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
SUMMON THE WAR TUBAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz6r8fGZmVU

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

BallerBallerDillz posted:

Dick Yeungling is a big Trump supporter and a general rear end in a top hat. Even though I grew up on Yeungling and have fond memories of drinking it with high school friends I don't buy anything from that tool any more. Not even Lord Chesterfield which is the real best beer that brewery makes.

black.lion posted:

I think we grew up together

Central/East PA represent.

I haven't had a Yuengling since Dick Jr. declared his support for Trump. Not that it was a hard choice. I only really would drink it because it was a cheap bar special in most places that wasn't a light beer.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Getting mad over weird inconsequential stuff is like a goon trademark. The one I always remember is the dude who was absolutely irate at people claiming that they sneeze when they look at the sun, because he just KNEW that wasn't a real thing and they were all making it up.

Mine was the conversation where goons insisted they would never accidentally hit a deer because they pay attention and therefore it is impossible. They assumed that anyone who hit a deer in their car was obviously negligent in some way.
Literally didn't understand what the word "accident" means.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Hitting a deer is never an accident. Much like me, deer want to die.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

When is a door not a door?

When it's BRISTOL PALINS BABY's rear end

truth

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Aleph Null posted:

Mine was the conversation where goons insisted they would never accidentally hit a deer because they pay attention and therefore it is impossible. They assumed that anyone who hit a deer in their car was obviously negligent in some way.
Literally didn't understand what the word "accident" means.

My last car is the only car I ever had that had contact with a deer.

I did not hit the deer; the deer hit me. I saw the deer on the side of the road and was like "they're going to run." So I stopped. And they did! They ran right across the road. One of them ran face first into the side of my car.

Deer are stupid.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I did not hit the deer; the deer hit me. I saw the deer on the side of the road and was like "they're going to run." So I stopped. And they did! They ran right across the road. One of them ran face first into the side of my car.

Deer are stupid.

Someone's boxer did this to my car

Boxers are stupid

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

hawowanlawow posted:

Someone's boxer did this to my car

Boxers are stupid

Are you sure it was a boxer and not a pro wrestler?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Do not pay attention to this post; is idiot tax.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Karate Bastard posted:

Do not pay attention to this post; is idiot tax.

Did you run head first into a car??

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO62WcwutFM

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Those are airplane locating horns from the time before the radar.

Also badass for a classical heavy metal concert.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

I like how the end of the URL is kKK-5k

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jamesman posted:

Cases are lies. I dropped my phone literally less than 6 inches from the floor and it messed up my screen.

I smear the back of my phone with butter, that way it always lands with the screen side up.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1026979103927357441

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Early sonic weapons.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Trig Discipline posted:

Are you sure it was a boxer and not a pro wrestler?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trastion posted:

I like how the end of the URL is kKK-5k

The KKK used to adopt sections of highways and stuff so I could see them putting on a KKK 5k Fun Run.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Solice Kirsk posted:

The KKK used to adopt sections of highways and stuff so I could see them putting on a KKK 5k Fun Run.

A 3K Fun Run would be more apropriate.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Collateral Damage posted:

Early sonic weapons.

Sonic doesn't use weapons. You're thinking about Shadow.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Choco1980 posted:

And make it baseball themed so you have to run the third K backwards.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Choco1980 posted:

I get it, because they're all overweight

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Solice Kirsk posted:

No idea where all it happened but I guess the story here was that the kkk tried to adopt highways figuring they'd get rejected as the org's name goes up on a sign. The state was like "nah, we're cool as long as you keep it clean."

They literally never cleaned the highways they adopted so they were kicked off. I don't think they even complained because, well, you lose your sign if you don't clean and they didn't.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Deer are stupid.

JESUS CHRIST, FENTONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/sun_ikuto/status/1026775689783988224

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

ToxicSlurpee posted:

No idea where all it happened but I guess the story here was that the kkk tried to adopt highways figuring they'd get rejected as the org's name goes up on a sign. The state was like "nah, we're cool as long as you keep it clean."

They literally never cleaned the highways they adopted so they were kicked off. I don't think they even complained because, well, you lose your sign if you don't clean and they didn't.

Joke's on them, the highway's black.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Marcade posted:

Joke's on them, the highway's black.

But it gets whiter and whiter over time ...

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I think it was also the fact that the stretch of highway they adopted was officially named the Rosa Parks Highway. Imagine they didn't appreciate the fact that the government was undermining their entire agenda.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef0Qr56mKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjDz3c59U8o

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Thank you for reminding me of this guy, this guy owns hard

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I hope that's fake and they don't actually let an internet 14 year old interview celebrities

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

hawowanlawow posted:

I hope that's fake and they don't actually let an internet 14 year old interview celebrities

It's as fake as anything else Nathan Fielder does.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Picnic Princess posted:

That's how they prove they're a nerd. Nothing can exist without the D.E.N.N.I.S. system applied to it.

exactly

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

My favorite was one of the Games mods losing their poo poo when people were using the acronym NOLF when talking about No One Lives Forever. He didn't know what the acronym stood for, and threatened to ban anyone and everyone that used it.

That wasn't just a games mod. It was El Pinto Grande, and he banned a guy who sassed him for complaining about such an inscrutable acronym being used IN THE NOLF2 THREAD. This was back in the pre-probation days, and a huge ball of admin power abuse drama. For awhile you could catch a ban just for bringing it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah I could see them being okay with a 3/5 compromise.