Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So who do you guys think is gonna be the big reveal in the new Spider-Man game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sn5x1aLrUY&t=409s

Personally my top three most hopefuls are

1. Spider-Gwen.
2. Hulk
3. Deadpool

I mean, there's always the possibility that it's another villain and loving Sandman jumps out of the plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

MYSTERIO

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The pizza delivery minigame

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

beep by grandpa posted:

:emptyquote:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/09/introducing-the-500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-commemorating-500-million-systems-sold/

ohhhhh man I think I need it :swoon:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

RareAcumen posted:

1. Spider-Gwen.
2. Hulk
3. Deadpool

I mean, there's always the possibility that it's another villain and loving Sandman jumps out of the plane.

A Spider-Slayer with Jameson's face on it.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
I tell you what, I fully support the translucent plastic design thing coming back, even if that particular PS4 will likely be tough to get a hold of. The spare Dualshock2's I bought all were like that.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

That PS4 Pro looks really cool. I love my translucent green and blue PS2 controllers and would love to get that controller.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

ElwoodCuse posted:

I tell you what, I fully support the translucent plastic design thing coming back, even if that particular PS4 will likely be tough to get a hold of. The spare Dualshock2's I bought all were like that.

I wish all the electronics I owned were translucent.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That limited edition ps4pro looks loving dope.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kilometers Davis posted:

I wish all the electronics I owned were translucent.

Be easier to keep track of the cockroaches, that's for sure.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Even if I may not get that ps4, it looks like they're selling the controller individually. I might get one or two of those.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Controllers and headphones will be sold separately.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m usually not a translucent design fan (I never liked the N64s that looked like that, and it’s my least favourite part of the Switch Pro Controller), but this Pro is really subtle and nice.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
If that limited playstation is due to selling over 500 million Playstations worldwide, then why can you only buy it in the US and Canada?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

I am really disappointed they said this wouldn’t be a thing. I hope they are lying to me or it’s DLC or it’ll be in the sequel.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Less than 10 minutes til the Red Read reveal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEas-ZUx1jc

edit: til the pre-show that is... why the gently caress is there a pre-show? Oh IGN...

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Aug 9, 2018

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Morby posted:

I am really disappointed they said this wouldn’t be a thing. I hope they are lying to me or it’s DLC or it’ll be in the sequel.

Pre order loving CANCELLED

revolther
May 27, 2008

VideoGames posted:

If that limited playstation is due to selling over 500 million Playstations worldwide, then why can you only buy it in the US and Canada?
On the Japanese PSN you can change your console at anytime.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_oH5oiUSE

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

can't wait to get hunting.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

This looks so drat good. I love that you can de-escalate stuff with the law or bandits you come across.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

:fap:

Man, Rockstar going to make us feel even worse when we accidentally shoot our horse in the back of the head this time.

"HIS NAME WAS CLOVER :qq: "

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I was kinda underwhelmed by the trailer but will get it at launch regardless. I really like the whole stories around the campfire part. I guess that replaces the GTA talk radio.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
That looks fantastic. Was that Stephen Ogg as one of the bandits he was talking to?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The graphics look amazing

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Housh posted:

I was kinda underwhelmed by the trailer but will get it at launch regardless. I really like the whole stories around the campfire part. I guess that replaces the GTA talk radio.

Same, I mean it looks fine but it's a shinier RDR1 and not much more so far.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I like the "nice horse" button

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lets hang out posted:

I like the "nice horse" button

I'm partial to the "brush horse" button myself

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

RareAcumen posted:

1. Spider-Gwen.
2. Hulk
3. Deadpool

Knack.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

RareAcumen posted:

1. Spider-Gwen.
2. Hulk
3. Deadpool

Going to guess Iron Man

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Graphically, the new RDR2 trailer looks much more impressive.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President

Is there anywhere to preorder one?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ElwoodCuse posted:

Special Edition 2 TB translucent blue PS4 Pro

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/09/introducing-the-500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-commemorating-500-million-systems-sold/

no idea just how "limited" they mean, like, branded game bundle limited, or that PS1-color limited where they were getting scalped for twice as much

My birthday is soon someone should buy me this.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
What's your favorite Sony system?

PSX, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS Vita, or PS4?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

punk rebel ecks posted:

PS4 by farrrrr

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

punk rebel ecks posted:

PS2 was a godlike system with many of the greatest games of all time, I don't know if it will ever be topped tbh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

All of Sony's home consoles have been amazing in my opinion.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS2 was a godlike system with many of the greatest games of all time, I don't know if it will ever be topped tbh

I feel like ps2 was truly ground breaking in making believable graphics work into games, and then the PS4 managed to totally refine a ton and enable creators visions

Didn't hurt that ps2 was nearly everyone's first DVD player which is honestly important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
For me it was the first Playstation, but that's because of nostalgia glasses. Aesthetically, both outside and os, I think PS3 is the clear winner, especially the OG and ultra slim models.