Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

eat the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Look, just because you hate Betsy DeVos that is no reason to take your frustrations out on poor innocent watercraft.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

ScrubLeague posted:

remember ossoff lmao

I confuse Buttegeig and Ossoff all the time in my head.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mythicknight posted:

eat the rich

I've been thinking for a while - wouldn't the best way to piss off the rich be to gather up the poor/homeless and have sit-ins at country clubs?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Matt Zerella posted:

I confuse Buttegeig and Ossoff all the time in my head.

Ossoff is the guy who tried to imitate Obama's cadence in his concession speech

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

I've been thinking for a while - wouldn't the best way to piss off the rich be to gather up the poor/homeless and have sit-ins at country clubs?

Homeless people have standards. :colbert:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Homeless people have standards. :colbert:

I dunno, the thought of a nationwide sit-in at country club parking lots producing video footage of poors getting beaten and dragged from the property so Mr. Richardson can keep his tee time is an attractive proposition

Invade their safe space

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wrap it up, Ocasiailures.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nice

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

:siren: RED ALERT DECORUM BREACH THIS IS NOT A DRILL PLEASE DON ALL NECESSARY FAINTING CLOTHES AND REPORT TO YOUR ASSIGNED COUCHES :siren:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ossoff is the guy who tried to imitate Obama's cadence in his concession speech

yeah and I keep thinking it was Buttman.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

this is painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvJ2dOcJxg

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so cuomo isn't going to sign it right?

https://twitter.com/fuckeditallup/status/1027327811093258240

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I wouldn't bet on it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao

btw she could have beaten McConnell, which would have prevented the Garland bullshit, which would have prevented Trump, but she ran away screaming from the ACA in the one state where it was working great

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol once you realize hes just desperately doing an obama imitation it becomes so obvious

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

i am donating to her

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

EugeneJ posted:

I feel a great disturbance, as if millions of voices suddenly hissed out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I feel a great disturbance, as if millions of voices suddenly hissed out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

"There are BLACKS in the POOL, Philip!"

"We don't pay $20,000/year for this!"

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

third way did a hilarious self own

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/opinion/democratic-party-midterms-elections.html

75% of people agree with the incredibly vague statement that means nothing, but also 69% think we need to lynch the rich

It's quite something how these soft-headed aristocrats react to implementing the barest scraps of a social democracy in a last ditch effort to save capitalism and label it unacceptable communism when 7 out of 10 are already on board with putting their heads on sticks.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

I dunno, the thought of a nationwide sit-in at country club parking lots producing video footage of poors getting beaten and dragged from the property so Mr. Richardson can keep his tee time is an attractive proposition

Invade their safe space

How about we have the poors beating and dragging Mr. Richardson to the guillotine instead?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cerebral Bore posted:

How about we have the poors beating and dragging Mr. Richardson to the guillotine instead?

Dressing as the Grim Reaper and standing at the gates of every country club with a guillotine sounds like fun

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it's easy to get really nice guns and there are lists of the 100 richest americans and lots of ppl have terminal ailments with no insurance

just observing completely unconnected facts about amerikkka here

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Create a twitter botnet that just posts pictures of Guillotines constantly to targetted millionares+. Hire a flat bed, put one on the back, park it on Wall Street.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1027569379838439424

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kokoro Wish posted:

Create a twitter botnet that just posts pictures of Guillotines constantly to targetted millionares+. Hire a flat bed, put one on the back, park it on Wall Street.

Death takes a road trip to visit every Country Club in America, like a baseball fan visiting stadiums

Livestreams every day at noon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

EugeneJ posted:

Death takes a road trip to visit every Country Club in America, like a baseball fan visiting stadiums

Livestreams every day at noon

The Masque of the :ussr: Red :ussr: Death

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/1027412297566887936

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
that's a nice, undecorous dunk on Rand Paul, but Alison Lundergan Grimes ran away as hard as possible from Obamacare and her campaign against McConnell flamed out hard. She and Wendy Davis were two Dems that I remember quite clearly as making a big splash on trying to land big wins against the GOP, only to run succ campaigns and fail hard.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/1027586088381112323

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Hey grimes where was this when you were running against Mcconell and refused to say whether you voted for Obama?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What rhymes with Alison Lundergan Grimes?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

deleted

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

WampaLord posted:

What rhymes with Alison Lundergan Grimes?

failson lumbering crimes

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

remember when a bunch of fools were all agog over buttigieg, and then he went and succed with zuck

To be fair, there was never any reason to think he was particularly left-wing to begin with; people just seemed to blindly assume he was because his name was goofy or something.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it was about biden being big on mass incarceration

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Jose posted:

it was about biden being big on mass incarceration

i guess there was a typo or something because it's up here now

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/1027585879274078208

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It's hilarious how all the "THE LEFT IS FAILING" propaganda pieces are always accompanied by some image of Sanders/AOC/whoever looking all grim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/1027607213030957056