Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

I know Ocasio gets a lot of press because she owns and got a federal seat but Lee Carter loving owns and I really hope he takes the next step in VA in a few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Matt Zerella posted:

I know Ocasio gets a lot of press because she owns and got a federal seat but Lee Carter loving owns and I really hope he takes the next step in VA in a few years.
Haven't you heard? The far left is defeated.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/07/politics/campaign/kerry-and-religion-pressure-builds-for-public-discussions.html

2004 John Kerry posted:

The president and I have the same position, fundamentally, on gay marriage. We do. Same position. But they're out there misleading people and exploiting it.

"George Bush is out there slandering me, lying about me, saying I'm better than him on gay marriage. I want to set the record straight: I am not, literally there is no reason to vote for me over him if you care about LGBT rights."

Plenty of people have already responded but just to put a finer point on it: Kerry actually did follow the craven amoral strategy of writing off LGBT people as captive voters and pandering to bigots who would never vote for him, and he pragmatically stuck to that position until 2011 when public polls notched over the 60% mark and it was time to pretend he'd been on our side all along. He did everything the pragmatic, middle-of-the-road, wait-your-turn-minorities-we-have-bigots-to-woo strategists assure us is the way to win. He lost anyway.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Haven't you heard? The far left is defeated.

Michigan delenda est

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1027363170489442304

I love my future rep

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Hi, I was directed here to laugh at that Fulchrum guy, and boy is he really loving dumb, but I'd like to take a moment here to give a lil bit basic info on fishfrys. They're not just a new york thing(was it ever?), the south has em all the time and theyre a good way to raise local money for local issues and both parties in small towns use them. You may also know them as pancake dinners, but I hate pancakes so I don't go to those. Welp that's my poo poo post hope you enjoyed.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
well now I'm wondering how many goons have heard of an ice cream social.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Box social?

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

From the Trump thread:

evilweasel posted:

This is interesting:

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1027618535630163969

Suggests we really do not have a good handle yet on why exactly Trump won, given that the differences here are...not small.
...now don't any of you leftists go rehashing the 2016 election in the Trump thread! Those derails always go completely to poo poo and that's why we have a dedicated thread for it.

Honestly I'm not sure what sort of conversation this is supposed to generate. Anything other than hemming and hawing and saying "yes that's interesting" will result in an instant probation (results may vary by poster).

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Freakazoid_ posted:

Fuuuuuck we used to do these in elementary school.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

From the Trump thread:

...now don't any of you leftists go rehashing the 2016 election in the Trump thread! Those derails always go completely to poo poo and that's why we have a dedicated thread for it.

Honestly I'm not sure what sort of conversation this is supposed to generate. Anything other than hemming and hawing and saying "yes that's interesting" will result in an instant probation (results may vary by poster).

Just don't read the thread, put the corncobs on ignore and pretend it's the garbage rear end centrist containment zone because that's what it is.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Freakazoid_ posted:

You've got goons and social in the same question so I bet you already know the answer.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Matt Zerella posted:

Just don't read the thread, put the corncobs on ignore and pretend it's the garbage rear end centrist containment zone because that's what it is.

it's not really a containment zone. centrists are allowed to post in any thread in D&D. it's a echo chamber for them cause challenging their lovely opinions is probation/ban-worthy in that thread

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Condiv posted:

it's not really a containment zone. centrists are allowed to post in any thread in D&D. it's a echo chamber for them cause challenging their lovely opinions is probation/ban-worthy in that thread
Other than you, doesn't everyone in this thread post in that thread too?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

HootTheOwl posted:

and a bunch of them get probed pretty regularly for it

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

HootTheOwl posted:

I have stopped. The protector of that thread is really bad and it's just not worth arguing with the Russia obsessed dullards in there.

Also I'll reserve my bad posting to here and CSPAM.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Condiv posted:

Like 85% of my probe history can be summed up as "Told the centrists in the Trump thread the truth and boy howdy they got upset".

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

HootTheOwl posted:

Condiv posted:

This, and you'll notice that that post was (thankfully) ignored. Not because there's no interesting discussion to be had there, but because it was really, really obvious what was going to happen the minute anyone responded to it in any way that might cast Hillary specifically or Democrats in general in a bad light.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HootTheOwl posted:

Very rarely. I feel that it's too dangerous to continue an exchange in there, so I'll sometimes post once in response (if I feel something really warrants a reply) and then not go back to respond to any possible replies to my post.

edit: I don't mind too much because most of the people in that thread also thankfully stay out of the USPol thread (though admittedly they don't get probated if they do come into other threads).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Tr33 posted:

Hi, I was directed here to laugh at that Fulchrum guy, and boy is he really loving dumb, but I'd like to take a moment here to give a lil bit basic info on fishfrys. They're not just a new york thing(was it ever?), the south has em all the time and theyre a good way to raise local money for local issues and both parties in small towns use them. You may also know them as pancake dinners, but I hate pancakes so I don't go to those. Welp that's my poo poo post hope you enjoyed.

A Good Post. You are welcome here.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Ytlaya posted:

Very rarely. I feel that it's too dangerous to continue an exchange in there, so I'll sometimes post once in response (if I feel something really warrants a reply) and then not go back to respond to any possible replies to my post.

edit: I don't mind too much because most of the people in that thread also thankfully stay out of the USPol thread (though admittedly they don't get probated if they do come into other threads).

i wouldn't mind if they posted in UsPol, but they don't cause they know they can't post centrist foolishness unchallenged there and they're deathly afraid of leaving their mod-sanctioned bubble

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Condiv posted:

i wouldn't mind if they posted in UsPol, but they don't cause they know they can't post centrist foolishness unchallenged there and they're deathly afraid of leaving their mod-sanctioned bubble

I mean in the sense that it would very hypocritical for them to throw fits if they also posted freely in all the other threads, but since they don't it's not really a big loss to not discuss things in the Trump thread.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
So I went through my probate history and found this awesome post that I was probated for. I've reconstructed it so that it can be appreciated just how loving useless Centrists like Owl Fancier/Cythereal are and how they will never ever ever ever ever ever ever learn from their mistakes or admit they were wrong- they will simply find new excuses to lash out at the person telling them uncomfortable facts.

Prester Jane posted:

There is, unfortunately, a great deal more to it than that. At this point we are running into normalcy bias, and people just don't want to see the situation for what it really is. This is a perfectly normal human behavior and I feel that we do a disservice to ourselves if we discount just how profound the influence of normalcy bias is in a situation like this.

I have spent the past three years making huge and detailed effort posts warning about this exact scenario, and no matter how polite, well-researched, or articulate I was I was it didn't matter. There was a cadre of posters, some of the most prominent popular posters on this board, who would go out of their way to shout me down and poo poo all over me whenever I tried to bring up the rising threat of white supremacist extremists and militias in the country. They didn't want to hear what I had to say because it made them feel insecure, and that is the same problem we are going to face on a national scale now.

TO Illustrate my point I went back to Summer 2015 to a series of effort post I made about the threat of white supremacist and right-wing militias in the gay marriage thread. I'm quoting what I wrote in September of 2015 as well as a selection of the responses I got to demonstrate that only three years ago this board had a huge portion of posters who simply did not want to hear the truth.

Prester Jane posted:

I am not worried about widespread violence in the sense of kristallnacht or anything. But there is a shitload of potential for tons of lower level vigilante attacks against LGBT/Homeless/Immigrant people that will absolutely loving resemble brownshirt tactics in some areas of the country. Beyond that, there is a real potential for a significant uptick in the number of violent attacks by Christians, particularly on PP/Abortion providers. There is also a non-zero chance of one of these militia's opening up with their AR-15's on some police/government agents/social workers and prompting copycat attacks.

I am concerned about the emergence of emergence of a collective delusion of a low boiling Civil War/RaHoWa/Rebellion against the Illuminati and/or a "Holy War" against Satan that could spawn various violent attacks. Every time one of these attacks occurs it will instantly be labeled a false flag by the crazies, and any negative public reaction will feed into the persecution complex, eventually causing more people to snap and commit horrific acts that will also be labeled as false flags, and the cycle could repeat for an uncomfortably long time.

Those are my violence concerns. My political concerns are more in line with the fact the the evangelical right is not thinking long term anymore, they are only thinking about going down swinging in a fight they fully expect to lose. That makes them (politically speaking) suicidal and dangerous. The policies, candidates, and rhetoric they will embrace will be loving stunning in its disconnect from reality. And while this will be hilarious at first, this irrational behaviour will find creative ways of hurting the poor, of hurting immigrants, of hurting non-Christians, of hurting anyone they can as much as they can the very moment they find a way. It will be the politics of viocusness, and what comes after this will make what we have seen so far out of Trump look tame by comparison.

Owl Fancier posted:

It doesn't really sound very dangerous, though? You're talking about a group who is subjected to immense privilege, losing a tiny fraction of that privilege (essentially a public insult) which is certainly going to lead to lots of hooting and hollering, but people don't take them seriously enough for them to actually be dangerous.

Even if we assume that people go crackers and start on killing sprees, well, those happen quite often in America, really. It would take a very concerted and coordinated effort to even make a dent in the amount of murder and spree killing that happens as part of the normal operation of the US.

I mean sure it's bad but it's not really cause for fear I don't think. Strange and irrational behaviour abounds I'm sure, but that's more point and laugh, or point and have your head explode. Not cause for worry I don't think. If anything the meltdown will help to discredit the ideas and radicalise people further, and while radicalism is sort of bad, it's decidedly less bad when it's agonisingly whitebread, milquetoast armchair crusaders being radical.

I am putting faith in laziness trumping anger, honestly. I'm sure they'd like to do something but in practice they won't, they'll sit and stew and rant and rave and die in droves as time goes on. Such is the wonder of time's inexorable march.

Cytheral posted:

Respectfully, Prester Jane, I think you're being paranoid and always have been in this forum. There's been a few individual religious whackjobs making a fuss about gay marriage, just like there have been over interracial marriage. Yes, they're indicative of a deep and systemic problem that we as a nation have extreme difficulty admitting exists much less doing anything about, but not even all right-wing Christians are anything like the cults you were exposed to growing up. I've seen even Southern Baptist preachers say that while they disagree with the law of the land the law should still be obeyed.

readungatwork posted:

What are they going to do? They lost and they know it. Furthermore they lost in such a way that leaves them almost no options going forward. Mass protests won't get a constitutional amendment passed and violence will accomplish nothing but getting themselves in jail making all other Christians look bad. Put simply, they're pissed but have no hill to die on.

Edit: I suspect what we'll see going forward will be a lot like what we saw after the civil rights act. A minority will create some cults/hate groups with little real power while the rest simply graduate to more dog-whistley forms of homophobia.

Cythereal posted:

Personally, I think Prester John especially is doing his best Chicken Little routine. There hasn't been any rise in anti-LGBT violence in the US since June 26 and while I don't doubt that an incident is going to happen at some point I also don't think ultraright types, even the fundies, are going to start doing it on any real scale.

What worries me most is that we're going to treat gay marriage like the Civil Rights Movement - say hooray problem solved and you're a drat racist/homophobe for daring to suggest there is still deep and pervasive prejudice against minorities in the United States.

quote:

Holy poo poo no one cares. Congrats you successfully predicted the right wing social issue playbook they've been reading from since the 1960's. No one with a modicum of knowledge about US politics is surprised by any of this.

You aren't Cassandra you're a self-aggrandizing wind bag getting high off the smell of your own farts.

Go back to your vanity thread.

And that was the gay marriage thread in this forum only a little less than three years ago. In order to address the threat of white supremacist violence and right-wing militia's it is going to require a large portion of the United States to overcome their Collective normalcy bias, and doing that is going to take time and a tremendous amount of effort. (Also patience.)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I literally told these morons over 3 years ago exactly what would happen, and they did nothing but poo poo on me. Now that time has fully vindicated me they have conveniently forgotten all this (memoryholed more like since I got probed for even mentioning it) and carry on with making GBS threads on me whenever they get the chance.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Aug 10, 2018

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

PJ perhaps you'd get more respect if you didn't make up your own terms and then refuse to use the same concepts that entire fields already use.

Like with your claims about how you invented your own form of reading body language and it would just take too much effort to try to use the existing field of reading body language to describe your analysis.

edit: as snarky as this sounds, this is meant more constructively than anything else

Trabisnikof fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 9, 2018

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Trabisnikof posted:

PJ maybe you'd get more respect if you didn't make up your own terms and then refuse to use the same concepts that entire fields already use.

Like with your claims about how you invented your own form of reading body language and it would just take too much effort to try to use the existing field of reading body language to describe your analysis.

I didn't invent my own form of reading body language, I read body language on a very intuitive level. I don't know how to convey how I read body language without inventing a bunch of new terms. I don't know the existing language on reading body language (but I suspect it is approaching the topic in a different way than I do)- keep in mind I only have 4 years of actual schooling. I've done the best to patch the holes in my education but there are still very large gaps that are not easy for me to bridge.

Also the vast majority of terms I've coined for my Narrativist Framework are original concepts that do not have a full corollary in the existing literature- there are similarities here and there but even those that exist are no more widely understood in the general population than my terms are. Also my terms often have much more sophisticated and interconnected definitions than what presently exists in the psychological literature. That's why I've created and use my own terms.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things
So, you've had no formal training, but you've also conducted a survey of "psychological literature" and are confident that your terms are much more sophisticated and interconnected? Crazier things have happened, but you can't be in the middle of conducting a revolution of all of psychology and expect to be taken seriously on a political Internet forum. Publish something first, then come back here.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

So, you've had no formal training, but you've also conducted a survey of "psychological literature" and are confident that your terms are much more sophisticated and interconnected? Crazier things have happened, but you can't be in the middle of conducting a revolution of all of psychology and expect to be taken seriously on a political Internet forum. Publish something first, then come back here.

I literally started writing my Narrativist Framework on a public library computer because I was living in a homeless shelter at the time. Like... What kind of resources do you imagine I've been working with this entire time? I started this when I was homeless and I've since transitioned off the street, won a drawn out disability case, moved cross country- all the while being in the process of transitioning genders whilst managing a severe mental illness and a boatload of PTSD. (Oh and when I came out my family completely disowned me.) I'm doing the best I can with what I got.

Like I didn't even have a Social Security number until I was 14 and I only got it then because I went out and got it myself. (So I could enroll myself in public high school.) What University is going to let me publish something exactly so that I can have credibility enough to talk about my theories on the something awful forums?

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 9, 2018

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

You know I literally started writing my Narrativist Framework on a public library computer because I was living in a homeless shelter at the time. Like... What kind of resources do you imagine I've been working with this entire time? I started this when I was homeless and I've since transitioned off the street and in the process I'm also transitioning genders whilst managing a severe mental illness and a boatload of PTSD. (Oh and when I came out my family completely disowned me.) I'm doing the best I can with what I got.
I imagine you have very few resources, which is another reason people on a political Internet forum aren't very likely to take your psychology revolution seriously.
edit:

quote:

Like I didn't even have a Social Security number until I was 14 and I only got it then because I went out and got it myself. (So I could enroll myself in public high school.) What University is going to let me publish something exactly so that I can have credibility enough to talk about my theories on the something awful forums?
This is really not our problem. Ramanujan figured it out though.

twodot fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Aug 9, 2018

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

I imagine you have very few resources, which is another reason people on a political Internet forum aren't very likely to take your psychology revolution seriously.

You're demanding I produce something that you knew full well ahead of time wasn't possible for me to produce.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

You're demanding I produce something that you knew full well ahead of time wasn't possible for me to produce.
Yes, it turns out you are in a position where it is effectively impossible to convince anyone they should care about your made up vocabulary which you built using your non-existent training.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

twodot posted:

Yes, it turns out you are in a position where it is effectively impossible to convince anyone they should care about your made up vocabulary which you built using your non-existent training.

i'm not sure why a seperate set of jargon/vocabulary matters a ton. are her ideas flawed or is the problem she just doesn't use the commonly accepted language for them?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

And yet my system works. Can we discuss how my projections in the quoted post (that I was probated for) quite accurately reflects events that are presently unfolding? Or is reminding everyone that I'm poor and disabled your preferred path for shutting down conversation at this time?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

Since you brought him up this is exactly how the conventional experts of his day dismissed Ramunjan:

Wikipedia posted:

Ramanujan initially developed his own mathematical research in isolation: "He tried to interest the leading professional mathematicians in his work, but failed for the most part. What he had to show them was too novel, too unfamiliar, and additionally presented in unusual ways; they could not be bothered"

My work isn't perfect but time has demonstrated that it has a great deal of validity. I like how as soon as I introduce evidence that vindicates my position all you want to do is harp on about how I'm too poor and too ignorant to be taken seriously.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 9, 2018

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

ughhhhh can we not do this, I realize this is Thunderdome, but do we really have to have a "well why aren't you published PJ" argument a millionth time

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

And yet my system works. Can we discuss how my projections in the quoted post (that I was probated for) quite accurately reflects events that are presently unfolding?
No we can't because "accurately" is a completely meaningless concept when applied to thoughts like:

quote:

There is also a non-zero chance of one of these militia's opening up with their AR-15's on some police/government agents/social workers and prompting copycat attacks.
That's just heads I win tails you lose nonsense. You are basically performing cold reading but for political events.
edit:
Barring some crazy revelation (that definitely warrants publishing and scrutiny by actual trained experts), psychohistory is not a real field of study, and even if we agreed your projections have been accurate (which I definitely don't), past performance is no guarantee of future results.

twodot fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 10, 2018

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

No we can't because "accurately" is a completely meaningless concept when applied to thoughts like:

That's just heads I win tails you lose nonsense. You are basically performing cold reading but for political events.

No, it isn't. It was me acknowledging the potential for right-wing militia violence a long time before Malheur had occurred. This sentence right before that mentions the possibility of violent attacks on Planned Parenthood- before the Planned Parenthood shooting had occurred. Funny how you didn't mention that...

Also:

quote:

Every time one of these attacks occurs it will instantly be labeled a false flag by the crazies, and any negative public reaction will feed into the persecution complex, eventually causing more people to snap and commit horrific acts that will also be labeled as false flags, and the cycle could repeat for an uncomfortably long time.

and:

quote:

The policies, candidates, and rhetoric they will embrace will be loving stunning in its disconnect from reality. And while this will be hilarious at first, this irrational behaviour will find creative ways of hurting the poor, of hurting immigrants, of hurting non-Christians, of hurting anyone they can as much as they can the very moment they find a way. It will be the politics of viocusness, and what comes after this will make what we have seen so far out of Trump look tame by comparison.

Those last two quotes (written in 2015 in the aftermath Obergefell) very accurately describe patterns that are at this point well-established. But at the time they were extremely controversial and considered paranoid ramblings.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 10, 2018

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

1) No one of any consequence thinks, thought, or has said the attack on Planned Parenthood was a false flag.

2) Projections that a thing will be "loving stunning" fundamentally can't be accurate. Potentially accurate projections look like "Trump will win Georgia with 62.7% of the vote with margin of error 3.6%".

Don't get me wrong, political fan fiction is fun, and especially fun when it happens to be right, but I'm not going to pretend like any of this means anything, and you shouldn't be surprised by that reaction.
edit:
If people still think psychohistory is real, then someone hurry up and bankroll a Prester Jane predictit.org account, make a killing and solve all these limited resources problems.

twodot fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 10, 2018

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

twodot posted:

1) No one of any consequence thinks, thought, or has said the attack on Planned Parenthood was a false flag.

What a disingenuous argument. I was specifically projecting the reactions of extremists(Narrativists), not mainstream reporters. And extremists did indeed label the Planned Parenthood shooting a false flag. I'm sure if I really go digging I could turn up some info wars tweets to that effect.

quote:

2) Projections that a thing will be "loving stunning" fundamentally can't be accurate. Potentially accurate projections look like "Trump will win Georgia with 62.7% of the vote with margin of error 3.6%".

Don't get me wrong, political fan fiction is fun, and especially fun when it happens to be right, but I'm not going to pretend like any of this means anything, and you shouldn't be surprised by that reaction.

Yes it can, it just can't be mathematically accurate. Which as it turns out, you can't predict social trends with mathematical precision. You can however predict social trends , but in order to do so you can't use mathematically precise language because social trends can't be represented as percentages. Your counter argument is wilfully absurd.

And if you look at evangelicals they have embraced things that compared to their (public) stances 3 years ago could be described as "loving stunning". I think for example that's a good way to describe the widespread embrace of literal child concentration camps in the desert.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

What a disingenuous argument. I was specifically projecting the reactions of extremists(Narrativists), not mainstream reporters. And extremists did indeed label the Planned Parenthood shooting a false flag. I'm sure if I really go digging I could turn up some info wars tweets to that effect.
Your projection was that an extremist, any extremist would lie about the actions of another unnamed future extremist? That's just sound tactics. "Info Wars will tell a lie" is just predicting the sun will come up. All you're doing is cold reading, stop posting here and move over to predictit.org.
edit:

quote:

And if you look at evangelicals they have embraced things that compared to their (public) stances 3 years ago could be described as "loving stunning". I think for example that's a good way to describe the widespread embrace of literal child concentration camps in the desert.
This <named evangelical group> will support child concentration camps in the desert by <specific date> would verge on a real prediction. "An amorphous group with no defined leadership will do something loving stunning" is nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

• Locked thread