Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Jesus... Allen is inaccurate huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
buffalo traded up to draft him lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Bears approach.

Only with a much, much worse QB.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Have a palate cleanser

https://twitter.com/billym_91/status/1027727259090804736?s=21

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

N: I just watched ep1 of hard knocks on hbo youtube

V: holy poo poo this team is doomed, and fire Hue and most of the staff before week 1

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

In awe that he somehow wasn’t drafted by the Browns.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I've seen that before. It ended with Manziel on his back in the endzone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Mahomes loving sucks lmao

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Mahomes loving sucks lmao

He didn't do what you wanted him to do though. Took a sack instead of throwing the ball deep at one on one coverage without his feet set.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

He didn't do what you wanted him to do though. Took a sack instead of throwing the ball deep at one on one coverage without his feet set.

he's alex smithian

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
He didn't have a choice he was running for his life

Chiefs secondary looks uhhh

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Diqnol posted:

Yeah, Cam going the real man route about it. He's the kind of douche in football I can root for.

I can't root for some of his hats.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

weird Asian candy posted:

Don't get Play started on that topic...

this is good advice because I will own your poo poo DAMMIT

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blitz7x posted:

Nah he had a choice to do something that would have been pretty dumb and did not on the play I'm thinking of. He had enough time to get a hurried throw off with nothing but arm on it. It was just a very...bland performance overall.

Yeah the secondary just looked awful.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Play posted:

this is good advice because I will own your poo poo DAMMIT

numbers don't lie

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Bigass Moth posted:

In awe that he somehow wasn’t drafted by the Browns.

Not exactly sure what he was supposed to do here

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/1024094771759833088

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

a neat cape posted:

numbers don't lie

How do you like the number 4th in depth adjusted accuracy in 2016?

Yes fourth is a number shut up

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

zimbomonkey posted:

Jesus... Allen is inaccurate huh?

I promised myself I wouldn’t stan for the cornfed colossus, but his accuracy wasn’t really that bad tonight.

https://twitter.com/mike_simonsen/status/1027737958491848704

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Man the Panthers secondary is uhhh... They need work.

If Josh Allen could connect on bombs this woulda been a blowout.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

phwoar

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1027738976738729986

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Outside of Fuller, it was not a good performance at all. If they aren't talking to Breeland again by dawn, than I have no idea what Veach is thinking.

Actually, Breeland and a FS.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Allen threw that so hard I thought he caved in the guys chest.

They need to cut Robert Foster and get that broken handed receiver from the Browns we just got in there working with Allen in next preseason game imo. He might not be able to catch but at least he can track the ball. Robert Foster can't do either.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I will not allow myself to get excited about Josh Allen, but that was a fukkin sweet throw

Now we just have to figure out how to get him to do that on every play against first string NFL defenses... :thunk:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hey y'all, I'm working on this year's hot seat thread that will go up sometime over the weekend. Give me a good thread title before you get stuck with a boring one.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Benne posted:

Hey y'all, I'm working on this year's hot seat thread that will go up sometime over the weekend. Give me a good thread title before you get stuck with a boring one.

Hue still has a job????

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Sheen Sheen posted:

Now we just have to figure out how to get him to do that on every play against first string NFL defenses... :thunk:

Well the good news is OC we have now seems to have more than 2 brain cells as opposed to Rick Dumbass Dennison.

The Bills actually threw the pigskin in the air and allowed players called wide receivers to try and catch it. As opposed to running fatass Mike Tolbert to the outside on 1st down.

Using this ingenious strategy our lovely rear end qbs put up 300 yds!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Sheen Sheen posted:

I will not allow myself to get excited about Josh Allen, but that was a fukkin sweet throw

https://twitter.com/QBFilmRoom/status/1027775746423615488

https://twitter.com/QBFilmRoom/status/1027774774519324673

https://twitter.com/QBFilmRoom/status/1027774220430974976

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Benne posted:

NFL 2018 Hot Seat Thread: Give me a Good Title Before you Get Stuck with a Boring One

Not sure that there are any major takeaways for the Eagles last night. Sudafed looked like a passable 3rd stringer who could improve. Callahan made bad throws and seemed perpetually scared, though he had a lot of pressure while he was out there. RBs mostly looked good despite the Smallwood fumble. Basically the backups and rookies looked like backups and rookies. I guess the 3rd-string OL looked bad against the Steelers 3rd-string DL but how many of those guys were going to make the team anyway? :shrug:

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I don't know if Josh Allen deserves the full Mahomes treatment of gif posting yet.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
v impressive against a fourth string defense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I don't know if Josh Allen deserves the full Mahomes treatment of gif posting yet.

He does have a hell of an arm, which is probably 40% at the least of Mahomes gif posting.

I think I'd argue that Mahomes hasn't looked as clueless as he did on a few plays either yet, but we're one game of preseason in.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I only saw a few plays of Mahomes last night but from what I saw, you'd think there were only three guys on the offensive line.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I can just tell I am going to really hate Don "Wink" Martindale.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah that was kind of the conversation in my living room. Any time Mahomes dropped back he had all of 2 seconds before the pocket closed in and someone was hitting him from behind.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it absolutely makes my blood boil for our fat garbage president to drag guys like Kenny Stills through the mud

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027892043908046849

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027895506809364480

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yeah that was kind of the conversation in my living room. Any time Mahomes dropped back he had all of 2 seconds before the pocket closed in and someone was hitting him from behind.

(Watt and Clowney weren't playing)

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

(Watt and Clowney weren't playing)

but our entire starting O-Line was!

:(

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Have we discussed that Harold "Honor" Landry might actually be a good edge rusher if not holy poo poo the titans might have an edge rusher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Lol, the Steelers, who notoriously have a long list of franchise favorites' numbers that get unofficially retired have already given another player #92

And that player had a strip sack last night

• Locked thread