Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
myself, im waiting for the Offical Bobview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Decided to try a phone game that isn’t Desert Golfing and I’m greeted by Patrick Klepek

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I remember people making GBS threads on dead cells a while ago and from all the praise it got on the beastcast and waypoint I thought maybe in finished form it had improved a lot. I didn't consider that maybe they were all just easily impressed by it

The fact that both their podcasts talked about that game at length didn't make you wonder that they'd been paid to be impressed by it?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

paid to be impressed by it?

the gently caress

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The fact that both their podcasts talked about that game at length didn't make you wonder that they'd been paid to be impressed by it?

Lmao wut

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

as we all know jeff gerstmann has a history of accepting paid reviews

in fact his entire website is built on it !!!

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

okay then Mr Guy Who Didn't Post In This Thread For Three Years And Comes In With Gamergate poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve only just recently started listening to their podcasts so I just assumed that they operated how every other video game content site works. I don’t care if I’m wrong though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't think they're paid for coverage they just have horrible taste

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

38 minutes of wow chat in the new bombcast.

Imagine paying Matt Rorie for this coverage

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Its going to be cool when this thread turns into the GBS type thread where everyone hates everything they do

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Its going to be cool when this thread turns into the GBS type thread where everyone hates everything they do

turns into?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:troll:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
vinny, no... stop defending We Happy Few

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

we're happy gamers now that tthis already amazing early access stealth game with procgen roguelike elements now has an amazing story to go with it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This British developed Bioshock-esque indie procgen survival game with rogue-lite trappings and a dash of Molyneux-sized aspirations may just be the game of the year.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
imagining Rorie rummaging through everyone’s mail looking for free, forgotten poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shampy posted:

imagining Rorie rummaging through everyone’s mail looking for free, forgotten poo poo

I’m imagining you getting domed in the back of the skull with a piece of sheet metal Bitch. Leave this place

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m imagining you getting domed in the back of the skull with a piece of sheet metal Bitch. Leave this place

How’d I know you’d reply with some retard level poo poo? Suck my dick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shampy posted:

How’d I know you’d reply with some retard level poo poo? Suck my dick

Everyone hates you mate. Time to call it a life.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shampeh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mods change shampehs name to black baby goku

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal posted:

Everyone hates you mate. Time to call it a life.

Another sick fuckin burn by net cafe scandal!! Mate, you’re the only that replies to all my posts. Perhaps it’s you, the much worse poster, who should get out?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

mate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

whenever there's a Content lull in on GB it's nice to take some time to mine some lulz abroad

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

ATwerking Yoshi

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The best of best ranking of fighter vid is the most Ive laughed in a while.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

The best of best ranking of fighter vid is the most Ive laughed in a while.

godlike game

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
The GBE playdate of Besiege is some of the best content on the site. Everyone’s genuine joy, especially when Vinny launched the ball was amazing.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I was thinking about checking out dead cells until they mentioned that an average run is like 90 minutes long. That sucks

that's not true at all lol. There's a bonus for getting to the pentultimate stage in 22 minutes and I've gotten it literally every time i've reached it, and then hit the final boss before the 30 minute mark every time. I have no idea how you could make a run last 90 minutes

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

goferchan posted:

that's not true at all lol. There's a bonus for getting to the pentultimate stage in 22 minutes and I've gotten it literally every time i've reached it, and then hit the final boss before the 30 minute mark every time. I have no idea how you could make a run last 90 minutes

If you full clear everything for max cells it'll probably take about 60 minutes. I have no idea what you could be doing for another 30 minutes.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Another legend falls.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

:chloe:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted: