Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My husband(29) want me(28) to carry a baby, and give him/her away freely to a woman of his past

quote:

A little back story: we have been together for 4 years, and we have 2 kids(1&3). There's a lot more to the back story, but, if I put All the details this could turn into a book. So. Important bit: About a week ago my husband comes at me, asking me to be a surrogate for this girl. Her back story is that they've known each other since they were little. Probably couldve been a thing, but it never happened. She moved away and got married. They somehow ended up sleeping together once, her still married. He keeps a notebook that was from her. She keeps something he gave her... At some point in their past, she got pregnant(with her husband's kid, as far as I know) but also found out she had cancer. So it came down to either she goes through treatment and saves herself, loses the baby, or she doesn't and possibly dies, so the baby lives. My husband was the guy that talked her into saving her own life. So now, years down the road, they haven't spoken, out of the blue he brings this idea up to me. He feels guilty that she is not able to have kids after the cancer(not even sure what kid it was, but assuming ovarian since she is unable to have babies now?) Which I get, I guess. And think it's a sweet gesture, honestly. But it's the rest of the story that eats at me. It started as, We should have a baby, and give him/her to this girl. I explained how I could Not give away my own flesh and blood. Then he goes as far as to suggest that I actually go to where they are and have sex with this girl's husband so it can at least be her man's child. The thought of going to another state for it became an issue, so then it turned into I can get the neighbors sperm in a cup and shoot it in me to make a kid. I went along with it for a bit. But the more I thought about it, the more it started really sinking in how messed up this really is. He was saying things like "it'll give us an excuse to go on vacations, we can play aunt and uncle" when he hasn't gone on vacations with us as it is. He is epileptic and doesn't do much of anything. But he wants us to have a kid to send states over, so we can go visit?? The more time goes by, the more I think about it, the more it hurts. And I have told him this. Every day that has passed. And as of the very next morning his only response has been that he changed his mind. It was an impulse thought. He doesn't want it anymore. Forget about it. Get over it. He says he never shows emotional side because he has learned to suppress it to survive. That his epilepsy acts up and stuff. And I'm still hurting. I don't know if I'm justified to feel the way I do. Or. Should I just forget it and get over it? Thanks for reading. I had to rant a bit.

TL;DR Am I overreacting, still being upset almost a week after my husband asked me to carry another woman's baby? Or am I inconsiderate for giving him poo poo for asking in the first place, since it was just an "impulse thought"?

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I wish crazy was a finite resource, leave way less for the rest of us just from that story alone.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm glad I've taken to just copying them when I find them, all the good ones get taken down pretty quickly.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My husband(29) want me(28) to carry a baby, and give him/her away freely to a woman of his past

It'd be weird but tolerable if he was proposing normal surrogacy because his old friend had asked him (for some... reason?), but nothing about what he was saying was normal.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

PetraCore posted:

It'd be weird but tolerable if he was proposing normal surrogacy because his old friend had asked him (for some... reason?), but nothing about what he was saying was normal.
Even that would be p weird I feel, we've had a couple surrogacy request posts come up itt and they're never a good look. IIRC we had a pretty funny one where the wife was the one volunteering to be surrogates for an old friend and of course they wanted to save money doing it naturally.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:sever: from your husband, god drat.

quote:

He doesn't want it anymore. Forget about it. Get over it.
:goofy:

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Eureka! I've got it honey, I've solved it!

NEIGHBOR CUMS IN A CUP!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What in the gently caress???

Kill this man.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yeah I didn't even fully understand the insanity of this

quote:

Then he goes as far as to suggest that I actually go to where they are and have sex with this girl's husband so it can at least be her man's child. The thought of going to another state for it became an issue, so then it turned into I can get the neighbors sperm in a cup and shoot it in me to make a kid.

This dude is still 100% still involved with and loving that lady, somehow, maybe even on the astral plane.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

Yeah I didn't even fully understand the insanity of this

This dude is still 100% still involved with and loving that lady, somehow, maybe even on the astral plane.

aetheric bonding

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bogus Adventure posted:

aetheric bonding

Ectoplasmic bonding

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Content:

My boyfriend [21M] wants me [20F] to pay for a part of his rent because I "have more in savings and I basically live here". This is wrong right?

quote:

My boyfriend and I have already had two fights about this and I really want to get a second opinion on our situation.

Basically, my boyfriend of two years and me are currently college students. I still live in dorms on campus but last year, my boyfriend moved into his own apartment after having a falling out with his roommate. The city that our school is located in is very expensive so his small apartment is about $3,500/month. When he moved out of his dorm, he had a job with a local company as a programmer but he has since quit his job to focus on school. He was making pretty good money from that job so he was able to manage rent fairly well the previous year. Now, he's struggling a bit. However, my boyfriend is not that good with managing his money. He's a pretty big spender in terms of food (he eats out almost everyday, sometimes even two meals a day), has many online subscriptions, and regularly offers to pay for his friends despite not having too much money. On the other hand, my boyfriend has been going through some poo poo with his family (they low-key disowned him).

Currently, I have about $250k in savings. Around $100k of that will go towards my tuition for the next two years and the rest of it will be for my tuition for grad school. My parents are covering my college tuition (included in my savings so kind of like a trust fund I guess) and the rest ($150k) are all my savings from high school until now.

I made the mistake of telling my boyfriend about my savings so now he thinks I'm super rich and can afford to just drop money everywhere. I've told him countless times that this is not true. Finally, things escalated when around two weeks ago, he asked me if I'd be willing to pay for half of his rent since I basically live at his place. I almost laughed at his outrageous demand. One, I go there around once or twice a week during the school year. Two, the most I ever use from his apartment is the occasional shower. I don't even eat the food in his fridge because he has none!

I rejected his demand and told him that it was a bit much asking me to pay for half the rent when I sleep over only once every week. He then shifted his argument to the fact that I have "sooo much in savings" so it wouldn't hurt if I just pitched in a bit. I still refused. He then got pretty angry and called be "inconsiderate" and "stingy as gently caress". Obviously I got angry as well so I hit him with the, "then you should find a job instead of leeching off of your gf!!". I also explained to him that my money was meant to pay for my education, not his apartment. I've also brought up his poor spending habits but he brushes them off and says that it's not the problem. We had this type of argument twice.

The thing is, I would definitely be willing to give him some money if he knew how to manage it. The problem that I see with him right now is that if he just cut his spending on useless stuff, he would have enough to pay rent. Also, he could just find a roommate!

But maybe I'm being too harsh? This is wrong of him to ask right? I'd appreciate some input/advice. What should I say the next time this comes up? I really want him to realize how poor he's managing his finances.

Thanks!

TL;DR: Boyfriend is bad with money but lives in a very expensive apartment by himself. He quit his job to focus on his education so now he has no source of income. He has recently asked me to pay for half of his rent since he thinks I basically live there (I don't). I refused and we've had two fights about it. This is wrong for him to ask right?

Edit: My boyfriend did call me those names and he did yell but I was definitely calling him names and yelling too. Just wanted to add this so he doesn't come across as a complete douche and me completely innocent. Both of us were rude and angry.

I'm pretty impressed that she managed to save $150k up through high school. I'm more impressed that she hasn't left this guy because he will suck her dry like a thirsty disgraced Jedi suckling on a sea-cow titty.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

????????????????????????????????????//////???//....???????????????

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Not sure if this got posted, but gotta put it up anyways...

I (24F) just found out my boyfriend (23F) had a romantic and sexual relationship with his aunt amongst other things.

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost half a year now. He has made me very happy and I’ve always been so very thankful for him. He was perfection in my eyes: unbelievably handsome (people ask me how the hell I got him), generous, huge-hearted, hilarious and very interesting and unique.

...Until he revealed to me some things about his past. He had a romantic and sexual relationship with his aunt (his mom’s full blood sister) from age 20 to 21. She was his first time. He pursued her heavily and she gave in. When she finally grew a conscience and dumped him, he “soothed his pain” by sleeping around completely unprotected with strangers, Craigslist prostitutes and a transgendered woman (nothing wrong with this but he seemed incredibly ashamed).

Now, I’m not innocent. I had a boyfriend when we met. We had a brief affair before I broke up with my boyfriend to be with him. So I know I don’t deserve to judge him for anything. However, I can’t help but be a little worried. I know he’s STD free (I got checked during my yearly check up and came out clean last week and he got tested a month ago). Also, know that he’s had a rough childhood that could have led to the above actions. Do you think his past is something I should be worried about?

tl;dr I found out that my “perfect” boyfriend has a bit of a shady sexual past that includes incest and other things.

Livin' that "One Hundred Years of Solitude" life.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm pretty impressed that she managed to save $150k up through high school.

If she actually did this on her own then holy poo poo, she is basically financial Jesus and we need to get her a podcast ASAP. Ramsey ain't got nothing on this lady. Future President of the USA material.

Unfortunately there is near 100% chance of this being a "worked at parents business for obviously way too much money" where the parents completely covered her expenses (probably with a huge "allowance") while she was free to sock that cash away for her entire early life.

She's being smart with her money, which is good, but she clearly thinks that she legitimately earned it, which is really bad and sets her up for a lifetime of disappointment because real life is a lot harder than having wealthy parents.

They'll probably throw down a real trust fund once she graduates college. I went to school in wine country, CA. I know these people. It's not even that rare around here.

Taima fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Aug 18, 2018

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm pretty impressed that she managed to save $150k up through high school.

Betting it's a case of her parents giving her an improbably-well-paid position in their family-owned business and paid for 100% of her expenses. That's almost always the story behind these "I have hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings, why can't everyone just bootstrap like me?" stories.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

ArbitraryC posted:

Even that would be p weird I feel, we've had a couple surrogacy request posts come up itt and they're never a good look. IIRC we had a pretty funny one where the wife was the one volunteering to be surrogates for an old friend and of course they wanted to save money doing it naturally.
Right but it wouldn't quite be sever level if it was like, all on the up and up. You'd just go 'no' and be all 'that was weird' but it wouldn't necessarily kill the relationship.

This... this was far beyond that.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

caterpillaropera posted:

I [28M] fell in love with a girl [22F?]. Recently it hit me that she might have a penis. Help!

u/KekOpera

His posting history is an interesting complement to this post.

Just ask her to wear a sexy jockstrap and enjoy the anal like jfc this isn't hard dude.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My(33) bf (39) of 3.5 years left the front and back doors open last night while he stayed up to play video games and a random person(20's-30's) broke in the house and slept on the couch. Is this breakupable?

quote:

This JUST happened this morning. I'm 33 and he's 39. We have screen doors on our front and back door and we leave the doors open but the screen doors closed to let in the cold air. He stayed up all night drinking last night and played video games in his computer room with headphones on so he didn't hear a thing. I went to bed fairly early from a long tiring week and kept waking up to hear snoring (the bedroom door was open). I thought it was the bf and I almost got up a few times in the night to tell him to come to bed but decided not to. In the morning he was still playing when I got up and I freaked out and asked who was snoring on the couch.

Turns out some random drunk person came in and crashed on our couch for the night and my bf didn't even notice!

He asked him to leave while I was getting ready for work, but the random guy asked for water (we gave it to him), asked to use our bathroom (we let him go further inside and use our bathroom), and then when he was walking out the front door, asked if we could call his gf!

If he was truly a drunk person, our screen doors are flimsy sliding screen doors that not even a sober person could properly open without screwing up (the rollers come off the track and it collapses on itself). How did this supposedly drunk and confused person come in so sneakily that the screen doors weren't an issue for them??

I had a ton of personal papers (pay stubs, passport) lying around the living room that this guy could have rifled over. I feel totally violated and unsecure. Thankfully nothing was missing and nobody was hurt, but STILL.

He thinks it's totally fine and it was just a drunk guy who was confused and it's not a big deal. I feel like it IS a big deal because I've had my place broken into before and it feels terrible!! I feel like I can't ever trust the bf to be an adult and I can't ever trust him to do basic adult things anymore!!

Other than this incident, things have been great. I was in an abusive relationship for 10 years previously and my current relationship has been fantastic. No cheating, no emotional manipulation, he's honest and kind to a fault (literally would not kill a roach). We've travelled together, we're friends with each other's friends. I'm not a fan of the staying up all night to play video games and we've had talks before about him helping out more around the house (we literally had a conversation about it that night before I went to bed). But he's really wonderful otherwise. Is this a breakup worthy offense? Or am I still in shock and should think about it before I do anything?

TL;DR We just had a talk about bf stepping up and being more adult and helping out with chores. Bf stays up all night drinking and playing video games in his room and doesn't notice that a random guy came in and snored on our couch the whole night. Bf says its no big deal. I feel totally violated and unsafe. Our relationship has been great up until this incident + the chores talk.

I think he'd benefit from you concluding your nefarious plan of finding an excuse to break up with him, yes.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Yeah. People get addicted to the brain-chemical rush of living with an unpredictable abuser. Then they finally stumble their way into a decent relationship, and it's so boring compared to what they're used to that they do their best to subconsciously sabotage the whole thing.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My(33) bf (39) of 3.5 years left the front and back doors open last night while he stayed up to play video games and a random person(20's-30's) broke in the house and slept on the couch. Is this breakupable?

I think he'd benefit from you concluding your nefarious plan of finding an excuse to break up with him, yes.

quote:

How did this supposedly drunk and confused person come in so sneakily that the screen doors weren't an issue for them??
They didn't, OP, they clearly had help from the inside. Your bf helped them in, let them sleep on the couch, and carefully hid evidence of non theft from you in order to break your trust.

Or they are able to work a slightly janky sliding door.

Also yes, please :sever: over this, the relationship has obviously played out for you.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Absurd Alhazred posted:

People are rather judgemental about epilepsy. This assclown ain't helping.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

He wants her to be a brood mare for the one that got away.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Then he goes as far as to suggest that I actually go to where they are and have sex with this girl's husband so it can at least be her man's child.

Wow.

Guy feels guilty as gently caress for being the real father to all of the girl's husband's children.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
One time I watched Pokemon and after I was done twitching on the floor I had somehow talked my wife into carrying a baby to term for my ex's husband.

It happens. Please consult your doctor if you think you may have epilepsy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I don’t know what I ever thought this thread would be about but holy poo poo everyone of these “I’ve been with X for a super short period of time and they want me to do something insane or they are super abusive and weird, Am I Dumb for staying?”

and it makes you wonder how these people live and work and dress themselves... and then you look at the poo poo you put up with to get laid and say “nah this makes sense...”

Way more people copping to invest than so would have ever dreamed though.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

quote:

If he was truly a drunk person, our screen doors are flimsy sliding screen doors that not even a sober person could properly open without screwing up (the rollers come off the track and it collapses on itself). How did this supposedly drunk and confused person come in so sneakily that the screen doors weren't an issue for them??

Don’t underestimate the drunk reptilian hindbrain. ‘A drunk man successfully navigated our flimsy screen doors?! What demonry be this?!’

I hope everyone took OP to task for ‘you didn’t lock the doors either’

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Aug 18, 2018

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I (21M) am not coping with my sister's (17F) baby (2mo) being taken from her.

quote:

I guess this is just a rant. Without getting into too much detail, my parents are currently taking care of my 2 month old nephew. My sister cannot enter my parents' property by law for the next 3 days, the house she also lives in. The 3 day minimum is only because my parents are organising to see a lawyer for family court so they can take over guardianship that would not allow my sister to be with the baby alone, with the possibility of those conditions being lifted if her situation improves etc.

I am in the difficult situation of being the only person my sister will talk to and doesn't hate. Understandably, she really, really misses her son and we talked to the police about ensuring she is safe given that her mental state is tricky at the best of times. I want my parents to go through with this, but at the same time it is totally heartbreaking to see my sister absolutely torn apart by the fact that she hasn't been able to even hold her baby in the last 48 hours.

Tl;dr: sister is upset baby has been taken from her and I am not coping well.

Edit: essentially they've taken the baby away because of her volatile mental state. She tried to leave on a long trip far away with the baby, with a bunch of irresponsible 16-20 something year olds and my parents told her she could only go on the trip if she left baby with them, so they could give him routine rather than have him be taken care of by a whole bunch of people we don't know.This culminated in a screaming match, her nearly running away with the baby, and her scratching my mother in a frantic state. There have been a few other things like suspected weed (which can't be proven), and the fact that she is around emotionally manipulative friends who are detrimental to her mental health.

That edit sure is something...

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Oh no, not suspected weed!

Not saying the rest of it doesn't show she's got problems but that bit seems out of place.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Don’t underestimate the drunk reptilian hindbrain. ‘A drunk man successfully navigated our flimsy screen doors?! What demonry be this?!’

In freshman year some drunk guy walked into our room in the middle of the night (we forgot to lock the door), successfully navigated his way in the dark all the way to the other side of our very messy room, and almost took a piss on our air-conditioner before we stopped him. So drunk he thought our room was the bathroom, yet somehow capable of getting through the knee-high obstacle course that filled our floor.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In an open relationship (27/F, 23/M) and losing interest in hook-up culture. (self.sex)

submitted 18 minutes ago by iris513

quote:

I wasn't sure whether this question was better left for r/relationships or r/sex, but I'll begin here first! Not using a throwaway because I don't feel like I have anything to hide or be ashamed of in asking this.

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for a little over a year now, known each other for three years total. About six months in, we opened the relationship up in order to allow for both of us to keep our sexual experiences open while we're still in our twenties. I would describe our relationship as semi-serious, and I've decided and have come to terms with the fact that I'm not especially worried where this relationship is going at the moment, and I'm just enjoying my time with this human that I connect with so well. Whatever will be will be.

Anyways, back to the open relationship.

I've hooked up with three people outside of the relationship so far, and went on a date last night with another that I ultimately decided I wasn't interested in hooking up with (nice guy, cute, fun to talk to, but just zero sexual chemistry on my side). My boyfriend hasn't hooked up with anyone else yet thus far, and at this point, the amount of people we've both had sexual experiences with total is now even. I, however, have discovered that I'm very slowly losing interest in hook-up culture. I don't actually seem to have a very strong fear of missing out. I'm not closing the door entirely, I just don't see myself using my half of the arrangement as often as I have been or pursuing others as strongly as I have been outside of some exceptions. I have no intention of telling my boyfriend that he has to stop or slow down any of his own pursuits, but I do worry that he may feel bad or guilty that I've become kind of indifferent.

Maybe I'm just a little jaded about my experiences thus far, hence why I'm not taking myself out of the game entirely, because I LOVE sex and I feel like maybe I should feel broken for already having decided that hook-up culture kind of bores me. Perhaps it's because it's been difficult to find people I have any true sexual chemistry with, perhaps it's something else. Maybe it's just because my sexual experiences with people outside of the relationship so far have been all right at best. Maybe it's because I need to find people with intriguing kinks to shake things up and keep things interesting.

I don't know guys, is there something wrong with me? Do I need to approach this whole thing differently? Is there anything I can do to make this more fun and really stay in the game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“I wish I was sluttier” is the saddest and most alien feeling to me. I wish I was less slutty every day

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Haifisch posted:

Dropped at gunpoint by police in Arches National Park yesterday

Love his teeny little mention of a “noncitizen” and how people totally clapped for him doing SOMETHING to that person (he cracked the whip at another human being and probably yelled some racist poo poo and that’s why the cops got called).

Also loving the fact that the cops backed off a bit when he had a panic attack, like geez this guy’s such a pussy this isn’t even fun anymore

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can a huge cock really destroy a relationship? (self.sex)

submitted 5 days ago by inspector1138

quote:

I'm mainly seeking women's perspectives on this, not from easily triggered men with low confidence.

My wife has mentioned in passing that she's has been curious about trying a really big penis once in her life.

We tried a few toys and she found them underwhelming.

Our relationship is very strong, I don't think she would destroy our marriage for great loving.

I'm 50 and she's 40. It sucks that I'm slowing down sexually while she is just hitting her prime. I feel it would be selfish to trap her in a sexless life out of jealously.

Is there a risk to this? Do women truly change long-term relationships for a bigger dick?

Again, I want to hear from women who have thought of this or gotten a "hall pass" to do this.

I'm over jealousy and have great confidence, so I know what I can handle it emotionally.

Thanks!

edit: lol this guy has multiple posts about bbc's

CheesyDog fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Aug 18, 2018

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

HazCat posted:

Betting it's a case of her parents giving her an improbably-well-paid position in their family-owned business and paid for 100% of her expenses. That's almost always the story behind these "I have hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings, why can't everyone just bootstrap like me?" stories.

She said she translated books from Chinese to English (or vice versa) at 10k a book. It took her 80 to 100 hours per book.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

She said she translated books from Chinese to English (or vice versa) at 10k a book. It took her 80 to 100 hours per book.

Is she native level fluent in both? My understanding is professional translators generally translate to their birth language(s)...

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

andrew smash posted:

Love his teeny little mention of a “noncitizen” and how people totally clapped for him doing SOMETHING to that person (he cracked the whip at another human being and probably yelled some racist poo poo and that’s why the cops got called).

Also loving the fact that the cops backed off a bit when he had a panic attack, like geez this guy’s such a pussy this isn’t even fun anymore

yeah, I'd love to see video of that shitshow. the guy seems like a nut

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LadyPictureShow posted:

Oh, they definitely did. (That's why she deleted the post and the account, the coward)

Despite knowing I'm married girls won't leave me alone and is ruining my marriage.

quote:

I'm [52M] happily married for 34 years, but recently an old acquaintance [47F] won't stop hitting on me and it's ruining my marriage.

She won't stop calling, texting, and emailing me. To the extent that she occasionally stalks me wherever I go. All my accounts are open to my wife [48F] so of course she saw all those and started to get furious at me no matter how much I explain it to her.

To put on top of that a female coworker from work [40F] has started to do the same.

Need not to say, after that my wife won't believe a word I say anymore. To the point she starts an argument about cheating almost every night. What can I do to resolve this?

Personally I want to just shoot them on the face for making me go through all this but...

TL;DR; : How can I fix my marriage and how do I get girls like this to just leave me alone?

PS1: Blocking their number and/or email just made them get a new number and make a new email.

How about before shooting them in the face you just tell them you're married and not interested, and in the case of your coworker, threaten to go to HR? Escalate from there? "Gee, I just can't do anything about these girls wanting to bone me, darling, there's just nothing I can do."

He's been taken to task for it:

quote:

Why didn't you block them already?

OP posted:

I did just that. Problem with mobile is that here at where I live it's easy and cheap to buy a new SIM to get a new number so blocking their mobile just made them buy a new one.

Can't block my coworker from everything because she's necessary for things work related.

quote:

Okay, so we are missing something here. 47 year old women and 40 year old women don't generally start stalking and harassing men who say things like "I want to shoot them in [in] the face for making me go through this". It's just...I'm not saying it never happens, but if two different mature women are stalking and harassing you, something else is going on. And that something has to do with you.

Did you sleep with these women at one point? Did you flirt, lead them on, meet them on a dating app, or at a single's bar or other typical "pick up" place, or otherwise indicate that you were available to date and then they found out you're married? Did you harass or threaten them in some way?

Please take a really good, honest look at your behavior and see if there's anything that you did to create this very unfortunate situation.

Perhaps you need to approach the men in their lives, whether it's boyfriend, husband, father, brother, boss, whoever, and have a word

"Markissa is calling, texting and emailing me 4-5 times a day with bizarre threats and inappropriate pics. Can you help me get her to stop please?" I would normally never suggest such a thing but I'm making a guess you're in a different country and culture from a few clues, and this might work out better than it would in the US or other Western countries.

If this coworker is harassing you, you need to screen shot or take pictures of the harassment and go to HR.

One thing that might work is a very clear cut "Please do not contact me outside of work for any personal reason. If you continue to do so, I will have to contact HR."

OP posted:

The acquaintance is someone who is part of this fountain pen group I'm in. The group usually has lunch/dinner get together to talk about pens and note pads. I occasionally meet up with her since she lives in the same neighborhood to exchange equipment (pens, grinding blocks, etc.), but that's all there is to that.

The coworker is someone I used to to work with a few years back. She was jobless because the company she was in went under so I helped her get a job at the company I'm at.

They'd both invite me to lunch sometimes and I'd agree since to me it's just lunch. Of course I'd report this to my wife as well so she knows everything I'm doing.

Their both single as far as I know. I'm a pretty reserved person so even though I'm shouting in my head to leave me alone I usually don't say it in their face.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Bust Rodd posted:

“I wish I was sluttier” is the saddest and most alien feeling to me. I wish I was less slutty every day

I love you just the way you are, tramp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Bogus Adventure posted:

I (24F) just found out my boyfriend (23F) had a romantic and sexual relationship with his aunt amongst other things.

"a bit of a shady sexual past that includes incest" Bitch he's shadier than the dark side of the moon holy poo poo. Everything else aside, how could you even think again "yes I want to have sex this this man who's committed incest again"? That's like one of the the biggest turn off in the history of time.