Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forgot, is UNIST another anime style game. I only have time to learn how to play Street Fighter style games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's anime aesthetic and it's got tricky combos but it doesn't have airdashing and it's got a street fighter pace/damage.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Unist doesn't have airdashing so it plays a little more like street fighter than other anime games.

e: it's like melty x street fighter

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 21, 2018

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

blade strangers is gonna be the true street fighter paced anime game but idk if it'll be any good it looks pretty suspect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's 0 chance Blade strangers is anything more than a turd.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

There's 0 chance Blade strangers is anything more than a turd.

there will be plenty thanks to Isaac from The Binding of Isaac series

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

street fighter pace/damage.

No it doeant gently caress you

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

UNIST is more ground based neutral heavy than other anime games because there aren't crazy universal air options like double jumps and airdashes (though some characters can do these things) and you can't block in the air normally but it's still an anime game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guess I better refund that rear end when I get home.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You kill people in three touches and it's more neutral focused than any other anime fighter. It's not ST levels but nothing is

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

combos still take like thirty seconds though... that's the one deterrent for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

combos still take like thirty seconds though... that's the one deterrent for me

Jesus. Hell no.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're not that long. They're like Guilty Gear combos unless you have the unfortunate fight against Byakuya that giggling piece of poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Theyre too long and everone is a dingus in a hoodie with a swird

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Al/l I know is I played kongming when the english PS4 version came out and he learned a real merkava combo and getting hit sucked because it took forever and there's no burst. I've got a friend who's into the game though so I want to actually learn it at some point

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It seems like an okay game but the netcode is whack and hardly anyone will playit on pc and tekken 7season 2 now with wallbounce is out in 2 weeks negan hype. [hotel full of ppl meekly responds negan hoipe] . and freaking solcal6 with seung minas weird bikini made of garbage thats falling off so you can basically see the whole tits is out in october fugg yeah! So ill probably never play u insalliel anyway

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It seems like an okay game but the netcode is whack and hardly anyone will playit on pc and tekken 7season 2 now with wallbounce is out in 2 weeks negan hype. [hotel full of ppl meekly responds negan hoipe] . and freaking solcal6 with seung minas weird bikini made of garbage thats falling off so you can basically see the whole tits is out in october fugg yeah! So ill probably never play u insalliel anyway

Anna Winniams hoype.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It's fine if the netcode is bad because I drive for 2 hours every week to pay 10 dollars for the privilege of fighting someone in the same room as me, if I can convince any of the two dozen people playing Street Fighter 5 and Dragon Ball Fighterz to just play a few games of UNIST.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Season 2 is out on steam and ps4 folks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FKoZb1sv64

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
snk is going crazy rn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOFXIV looked like a late game PS2 game and this looks like a launch ps3 game, I can't wait for XV to look like a PS4 game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Holy crap

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Samsho is gonna be sick. I hope they keep the classic feel of everything being minus and taking off half a life bar with one counterhit.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Markman update: he's wearing a Nike camo pattern athletic jersey with the brand censored with a white box.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Markman update: he's wearing a Nike camo pattern athletic jersey with the brand censored with a white box.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Jeff Gerstmann's shirt of the Nike logo but it's all blurry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Notable that this SCR tourney is the first Tekken event on season 2. I wanna see some of the new poo poo, or hopefully a badass Lei player.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Soul Calibur 6 open beta on PS4 and XB1 next weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Oh gently caress yeah. I can't wait to play this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

gently caress you bamco

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh gently caress yeah. I can't wait to play this

gently caress you bamco

Lol I love this forum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's probably just QQ butthurt that there's no PC beta .

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its probably ps plus only and I will never aub again! Never!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah...poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

PC Beta? Lmfao, sounds like the Obama administration. Remember to lay the smack down upon that follow button for more in your face content, no pulled punches. Wormskull

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

this as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

PC Beta? Lmfao, sounds like the Obama administration. Remember to lay the smack down upon that follow button for more in your face content, no pulled punches. Wormskull

lol