Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

John Lee posted:

Aside from the underage thing, isn't this totally normal, though? "This dirty fucker tried to have sex with somebody until they made it clear they wouldn't agree, at which point they stopped trying!"

Congrats on a take so bad it became the new thread title, but I have to admit I'm glad to have a justifiable reason to hate everything about that awful "band" beyond their unlistenable music and eyesearing costumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Taima posted:

Please elaborate

There was an extremely long-running thread on the SA Games forum about the XBox One being a bad console because it has the wrong kind of RAM, is named the Xbox One despite being the third XBox, etc etc etc on and on for like four years

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Oh man, that's awesome.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
they called it the exbox one buecasue when you see it youll turn one degree and walk away

(50K retweents, 342.3 faves)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

John Lee posted:

Aside from the underage thing, isn't this totally normal, though? "This dirty fucker tried to have sex with somebody until they made it clear they wouldn't agree, at which point they stopped trying!"

Incest is bad and disgusting you fetal alcohol syndrome motherfucker. Also manipulating and pressuring anyone into sex is rape. Hth dumbass. Never have sex.

Also

gently caress Your Website posted:

Congrats on a take so bad it became the new thread title, but I have to admit I'm glad to have a justifiable reason to hate everything about that awful "band" beyond their unlistenable music and eyesearing costumes.

Empty quote.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress Your Website posted:

people who have real poo poo horrible gimmick bands riding some trend are always doing it because they want the power of being a "musician" to allow them to gently caress groupies, but they lack musical talent, so

they are the musical equivalent of spam emails, as the only fans these bands can attract are children and other people too undiscerning to realize their musical heros are awful people

to prove my point, guess whether or not this man is a rapist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

the answer is yes http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/08/0...-were-underage/

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hahahahaha this is loving amazing.

loving Deviled eggs

Omg lol this is one of my new favorites.

Also I take his side because she said pardon my french but doesn't even type word loving out.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
How loving stupid was this dude that she actually believed he couldn't make deviled eggs?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing his wife he didn't know how to make the eggs named after himself.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

FELD1 posted:

How loving stupid was this dude that she actually believed he couldn't make deviled eggs?

Just a hair less stupid than his bedeviled egged wife

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

I loving love ones like this because on the surface it's so incredibly stupid to be this loving mad over deviled eggs, but the real problem is that this guy has been lying to his wife and purposefully loving up for years so that he doesn't have to do something.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Ouhei posted:

I loving love ones like this because on the surface it's so incredibly stupid to be this loving mad over deviled eggs, but the real problem is that this guy has been lying to his wife and purposefully loving up for years so that he doesn't have to do something.

Right? Why was his first instinct to lie instead of just telling her he preferred her devilled eggs over his own?

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar

dudeness posted:

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing his wife he didn't know how to make the eggs named after himself.

lmaooo

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Skutter posted:

Right? Why was his first instinct to lie instead of just telling her he preferred her devilled eggs over his own?

Because all food is better when you don't have to make it and his wife probably knows that.

It's also bullshit because with a base knowledge of the prep he could easily have said, "hey, what do you use differnt from x,y,z" and figured out why they were "better" if that was any less of a lie than being incapable of boiling an egg and mashing some poo poo into the yolk.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Skutter posted:

he is a lazy man who manipulated his wife into making his favorite food for him and then his palace of lies came crashing down

he probably pulled the same poo poo with nana and she was like "gently caress that, i'll teach you to make the drat eggs"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I(26 F) did NOTHING wrong so why is my bf (27M) mad at me?

quote:

I just made this because idk who to talk to. So my bf and I have been in a fight and arguing for days and I don’t see why he is mad at me. So I am messaged by this guy on Snapchat, no idea who it is. The guy is very confident it seemed and sure of himself. His talk then turns sexual and then he sends me a picture of his dick. I told the guy I didn’t like that stuff, but he was persistent. He was asking me about his dick, sex, telling me what he’d do to me, really vulgar stuff. Now I was responding, telling him what I thought of it, what I would of wouldn’t let him do but that is ONLY because I wanted the guy to leave me alone. I guess my comments were a little excessive.

But moving on, then my bf comes to me and shows me the messages and says how could I do this to him. I was completely stuck on the fact that it was him the whole time and why he would even do that. He said he knows it was wrong and he was sorry but he wanted to make sure I was only into him based off comments I made in the past (we were talking about bachelor and bachelorette parties, I said I might do things to the male dancers based upon their appeal, looks, size, etc.,) but it was NOT real. I was completely upset and hurt he broke my trust and clearly didn’t trust me. I just don’t know why he would do that to me. And he’s mad because he feels disrespected by how I was talking to that guy, but “that guy” was him so what is he mad about? Help please!

Tl:dr; bf made a fake account to test my loyalty, to him I “failed” and now he’s mad at me but it’s his fault

:lol:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also I love me some devil eggs and all but what kind of man loves them this much?? That is the real question we should be asking here.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

26 years old and this stupid deserves like a “you tried” medal for the parents

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

omg lol

So she is the one. She is the one you send the random dick pic to and she responds.

She must be stopped.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

Also I love me some devil eggs and all but what kind of man loves them this much?? That is the real question we should be asking here.

its docevil

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

how on earth are these people 26 and 27 rather than 16 and 17 :psyduck:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

omg lol

So she is the one. She is the one you send the random dick pic to and she responds.

She must be stopped.

I met a woman who admitted to frequently getting into cars with strange men who catcalled her and while I hope shes alive still I resent her genes.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 22, 2018

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Barudak posted:

I met a woman who admitted to frequently gettig into cares with strange men who catcalled her and while I hope shes alive still I resent her genes.

These people must not be allowed to breed.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

loquacius posted:

There was an extremely long-running thread on the SA Games forum about the XBox One being a bad console because it has the wrong kind of RAM, is named the Xbox One despite being the third XBox, etc etc etc on and on for like four years

Naming it the Xbox one when its the third Xbox is really stupid. Also Microsoft sent out a teary eyed memo to writers and bloggers begging them to stop disrespecting the brand (lol) by abbreviating it XBONE

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

13Pandora13 posted:

Because all food is better when you don't have to make it and his wife probably knows that.

It's also bullshit because with a base knowledge of the prep he could easily have said, "hey, what do you use differnt from x,y,z" and figured out why they were "better" if that was any less of a lie than being incapable of boiling an egg and mashing some poo poo into the yolk.

I wonder if "I tried to teach him how but he always hosed it up!" actually means "I showed him how I made them, but he'd do it the way he likes to do it so I just would do it myself".

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Meme Emulator posted:

Naming it the Xbox one when its the third Xbox is really stupid. Also Microsoft sent out a teary eyed memo to writers and bloggers begging them to stop disrespecting the brand (lol) by abbreviating it XBONE

found a thread regular :v:

I don't even have a drat Xbone, I have a PS4 because I wanted to play Persona 5, I just can't believe an unironic console-warrior thread survived for literal multiple years in the 2010s

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

loquacius posted:

found a thread regular :v:

I don't even have a drat Xbone, I have a PS4 because I wanted to play Persona 5, I just can't believe an unironic console-warrior thread survived for literal multiple years in the 2010s

Nah I just like ragging on things like respecting brands and corporate loyalty. That little microsoft memo was such a bright funny point that I still remember it fondly 4 years later

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

yeah, wild that a mock thread lasted for multiple years on SA [trying extremely hard not to look into the camera as i say this]

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
So the lady may have made 20k deviled eggs for her husband over 5 years? That's nearly a dozen a day every single day. I find that a little hard to believe.

Also, that snapchat story is hilarious. The guy is an idiot, but the woman is even dumber in thinking that telling him about his dick and what she'd do to him isn't somehow encouraging the sender.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

This is incredible. Really solid stories the last few pages. Nice work, thread.

Edit:

Leon Einstein posted:

So the lady may have made 20k deviled eggs for her husband over 5 years? That's nearly a dozen a day every single day. I find that a little hard to believe.

Also, that snapchat story is hilarious. The guy is an idiot, but the woman is even dumber in thinking that telling him about his dick and what she'd do to him isn't somehow encouraging the sender.
I'm sure she's eggaggerating a bit since she's pissed, but she said she'd make them for family functions and stuff so there could have been some large batches if his family are egg crazed loons.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 22, 2018

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Ouhei posted:

This is incredible. Really solid stories the last few pages. Nice work, thread.

When I saw NOTHING in all caps, I knew I had struck paydirt before even reading it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

When I saw NOTHING in all caps, I knew I had struck paydirt before even reading it.

You are doing the lords work bringing the thread to the place it belongs.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

My [22 F] boyfriend [28 M] announced my pregnancy, but I'm not sure I want to keep it.

quote:

I have been on birth control for years, I took it consistently over my 2 year relationship with my boyfriend. However my boyfriend and I did not always use condoms on top of that. We weren't worried about STDs because we've been trsted regularly and are exclusive. We didn't talk much about kids, though I'd said that I could see myself being a mom in the future but not yet in my life.

Well, I didn't get my period last month, and then the pregnancy tests I took came back positive. I called my boyfriend and told him to come over, I had something to tell him. I told him in person that I was pregnant, and when I said that, I think I just looked shocked and overwhelmed. He was overjoyed, and when I tried to say I didn't know if I was ready, he tried to convince me that of course we were ready; we're doing well financially, he wanted to spend his life with me, etc. He seemed absolutely sure I'd come around.

I said I needed some time to process things. It was a lot to take in at once. He slept at my place that night, but after that I had some time to think alone. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'm not at all ready. I'm not ready to take time off work, to have less time with my friends, I'm freaked out by the idea of giving birth. I'm not ready to give up my job that involves a lot of travel. I'm not ready to change my budget to handle childcare rather than my own goals. I'm just not ready.

I was just about to tell my boyfriend I can't keep it, but then I suddenly started to get lots of texts and calls and Facebook notifications congradulating me. From my friends, my boyfriend's friends, my boyfriend's family, etc. Apparently my boyfriend had told his friends and family that we're pregnant, and word spread. I feel super upset and betrayed right now, he knew I was questioning a lot, and he announced it like it was some happy news. I haven't called him to have a conversation, and when he texts, I keep saying I need more time to think.

I'm still not ready to have his kid. Even with everyone knowing I'm pregnant, I don't think I can do it.

I'm torn between a few options.

First is going to planned Parenthood before talking to him, because I'm scared he's gonna pressure me to keep it, and I don't know if I can go through with it under that kinda pressure. I know that will lead to a huge fight later.

Second is telling him, and telling my friends the truth, before doing anything. I'm afraid someone's gonna try to talk me out of my decision though. Him, and his family or friends.

I'm panicking and haven't told anyone anything.

TLDR - I got unexpectedly pregnant and my boyfriend immediately told everyone. But I don't think I'm ready to have a kid, and I don't know what to do when everyone thinks I am.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Freudian posted:

My [22 F] boyfriend [28 M] announced my pregnancy, but I'm not sure I want to keep it.

I feel bad for both of them really. He really shouldn't have told anyone but I can understand how he could be excited about it if he is in the place in his life where he is ready for it.

She isn't and while that sucks I feel like she is 100% making the right call by not going forward with it.

I just hope she is able to keep that momentum going forward and not get pressured into having the kid.

This will probably doom their relationship but that is how things go when people are in two different places in their lives.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Araenna posted:

I wonder if "I tried to teach him how but he always hosed it up!" actually means "I showed him how I made them, but he'd do it the way he likes to do it so I just would do it myself".
Nope.

OP posted:

Right?? I'm not kidding, I've made tens of thousands of these God forsaken eggs. Hours I've spent in the kitchen with no help and to learn he has been intentionally sabotaging something so simple! Even peeling the eggs. He f*cks it up where the egg is no longer usable from peeling them wrong.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

MarcusSA posted:

I feel bad for both of them really. He really shouldn't have told anyone but I can understand how he could be excited about it if he is in the place in his life where he is ready for it.

She isn't and while that sucks I feel like she is 100% making the right call by not going forward with it.

I just hope she is able to keep that momentum going forward and not get pressured into having the kid.

This will probably doom their relationship but that is how things go when people are in two different places in their lives.

A lot of the comments (really all the comments) I saw are saying ‘get the abortion, say you miscarried/false positive on the test’, because that’s a lovely move on the BF’s part to announce it to everyone.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

7 year relationship circling the drain. Need some help before we fail!

quote:

My boyfriend, 38m, and I, 31f, have been together for 7 years. Lately we have been fighting pretty often and we are both sick of it and we are both at the end of our ropes. He blames me, I blame him - you know the story.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant with an unexpected child. I'm pretty excited about the little one, he is not. He didn't not want any other children as he has 13 year old with an ex wife. He is slowly adjusting to the idea of having another child but he still isn't too thrilled. The fighting has increased since I found out I was pregnant. He claims I am using the pregnancy as an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat and I say that I'm not using it as an excuse but I'm going through a lot of changes and a side effect is being an rear end in a top hat. I would also like to add that about 3 weeks ago we had a monster blow out of a fight and the result was I have changed my attitude a good bit and even he agrees that I'm not an rear end in a top hat anymore.

A little history about me - I have borderline personality disorder and I've been off my medication for about 8 weeks. I stopped because prozac is bad for the baby and my doctor didn't want to give me anything else in the first trimester. She said that with my suicidal thoughts under control she doesnt want to risk anything with the pregnancy and unless is it an emergency she wont give me anything else to take. It's been hard without my medication but I feel like I've been able to manage. This is where my boyfriend and I are butting heads most. He blames everything on the fact that I'm pregnant and have extra hormones and I have BPD and I've been off my meds. He wont entertain the idea that he has been so lazy and unsupportive. Everything is my fault therefore I'm the one who needs to change and he wants me back on my medication despite what my doctor says.

These are a couple of reasons why I get irritated with my boyfriend. Every time I bring something up to him be blames it on me and my issues and says that if I was on my medication then I wouldn't be bothered by such things. I'd like to tell you some of the things to see if anyone, with or without a mental issue, would be upset. First, when I was 6 weeks until about 10 weeks I was super sick. Wasnt able to keep anything down, I was tired all the time, and I was in bed. Because of that the housework was being neglected. I had talked with the boyfriend because I needed him to pick up the slack and he wasnt. He claimed I could not get upset with him because I have been just as lazy. In my opinion, my lazy and his lazy are different. I am lazy because I was sick in bed. He was lazy because he was playing video games. In his opinion, lazy is lazy and I cant get upset with him. His 13 year old son is lazy, too, and I've been reminding his son to clean up his room, his dishes, put shoes away, ect. The boyfriend gets upset at me for getting on his son about his laziness. He wont correct his son so if I dont do it then no one will. My boyfriend has also been laid off for about 3 months. I still work full time. During my pregnancy I called off for a week due to my nausea and vomiting but other than that I've been working full time night shift. He hasn't done much of anything since he has been off work. He did start to refinish our hardwood floors which look amazing so far. He has done one room and it took him about a week to accomplish the room. He took a weekend off before starting a new room - his weekend off is currently still going on. His weekend started on Friday and he hasn't started up again. He did find a new game on the ps4 that he loves so hes got that going for him.

I just want a good life for me and my baby. I don't want to be a single mom, I'd like us to work as a family. I have an opportunity to move with my family and they're about 20 hours away. The only reason I am still here is because of my boyfriend and I miss my family an awful lot. I never considered leaving my boyfriend, i always thought we would be together forever. But with everything that's been happening I've been considering leaving. I just cant seem to get through to him anymore. We barely even talk anymore. Again...he blames literally everything on my BPD and hormones and I just dont think that's fair. I'm well aware I have issues but I also know I'm not responsible for everything.

Please help, reddit. Help me see that I'm being unreasonable and hormonal and I need to relax or help him see that he needs to step up and be supportive or maybe there is even a third or fourth thing to help me/us see. We love each other very much- I never doubt his love for me. At this point in the game that's all we have - love - and is that enough?

TLDR: I'm pregnant and off my meds. My boyfriend has been beyond lazy and unsupportive. We each blame each other for our fighting. We need help.

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

MarcusSA posted:

Ron Swanson