Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Dipshit posted:

There are no child rape dungeons. They are privately owned islands in the Caribbean.

:wrong:

they're called child detention centers and even now we don't know what they did with like 1/2 the girls sent to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

But how could anyone possibly resist so many truth bombs?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/politics/nazi-jakiw-palij-deported-germany-intl/index.html

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Siljmonster posted:

Bigfoot = Q

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

ikanreed posted:

Are there any left wing conspiracies, even among tankies, that have anywhere near the insane basis of pizzagate?

Jimmy Dore beleives Hilary Clinton shot seth rich.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

pushpins posted:

Jimmy Dore beleives Hilary Clinton shot seth rich.

Anyone who believes that Clinton has people casually whacked but left Weiner alive is a goddamn fool.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Anyone who believes that Clinton has people casually whacked but left Weiner alive is a goddamn fool.

More likely Chelsea whacked Weiner than Hillary

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

No but you see, they left Weiner alive specifically to fool people into thinking she didn't personally execute Seth Rich.

I love conspiracy theories because any evidence to disprove it is immediately rationalized to be further evidence of the conspiracy. Weiner's behavior had a direct effect on her polling numbers, but he still lives while Hillary personally murdered some low-level intern who just so happens to be the linchpin to some massive plot to reveal her secret child abuse dungeons in a pizza restaurant.

Like with flat earthers, the fact you can see the curve of the earth from any window seat in an airplane is a hoax, in reality the CIA forced all airplane manufacturers to put special curved glass into all the windows in all the planes to give the illusion of a round planet.

red19fire has issued a correction as of 07:08 on Aug 22, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hillary did not kill seth rich, however she did personally order the shooting of harambe and ben ghazi

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

hillary did not kill seth rich, however she did personally order the shooting of harambe and ben ghazi

Poor Ben went through so much. :(

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
I don't know why it matters if Hillary killed Seth Rich or not. She murdered plenty of innocent people, drone striking little kids all over their front lawns from her Blackberry. Maybe if the dead children ever worked for the DNC, this news would be exciting.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Fruity Rudy posted:

I don't know why it matters if Hillary killed Seth Rich or not. She murdered plenty of innocent people, drone striking little kids all over their front lawns from her Blackberry. Maybe if the dead children ever worked for the DNC, this news would be exciting.

The folks who believe in the Clinton Death List nonsense typically have a definition of "people" that prevents them from asking that question.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

people itt are dumb as poo poo, the point of saying that hilldawg killed Seth rich isn't to actually believe that she did,it's because gently caress Hillary Clinton if she wants me to do pr for her by refuting conspiracy theories she can cut me a check (bush did 9/11)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Claiming Hillary killed Seth Rich is free PR.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Agean90 posted:

people itt are dumb as poo poo, the point of saying that hilldawg killed Seth rich isn't to actually believe that she did,it's because gently caress Hillary Clinton if she wants me to do pr for her by refuting conspiracy theories she can cut me a check (bush did 9/11)

Wait, what?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

1redflag posted:

Wait, what?

he is demanding remuneration for his emotional labor on behalf of the Hillary rodham Clinton campaign.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Frog Act posted:

he is demanding remuneration for his emotional labor on behalf of the Hillary rodham Clinton campaign.

anybody who weatlhy enough to hire pr people should not be talked about nicly as doing so is giving away labor for free

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Agean90 posted:

anybody who weatlhy enough to hire pr people should not be talked about nicly as doing so is giving away labor for free

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

So not repeating specious claims is speaking nicely about people now? Dude, your worldview is hosed

:rolleyes:

Brother Tadger has issued a correction as of 16:02 on Aug 22, 2018

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

1redflag posted:

Dude, your worldview is hosed

Lmaooooooooo

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Agean90 posted:

The scorching hot takes thread is a different one buddy.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I think Agean is trying to say they'd do Hillary's PR if she paid them more than the Republicans are giving them to do PR for them. Either that or they're really dumb, but of course it can't be that.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Shear Modulus posted:

bush 1 was vp during iran contra and was previously the director you know he was deep in it even if he was smart enough to maintain plausible deniability
I would literally kill for this kind of evil on the right at this point. This is wholesome American evil just like the kind that I grew up with; intelligent and exploitative assholes committing atrocities while very conspicuously keeping themselves out of any direct culpability. Look at the literal babbling idiot monster we have in power right now and tell me that you wouldn't happily accept competent villainy over that.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they both support exactly the same policies who the gently caress cares

all republicans are a cancer and should be entirely shut out of politics forever

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I think Agean is trying to say they'd do Hillary's PR if she paid them more than the Republicans are giving them to do PR for them. Either that or they're really dumb, but of course it can't be that.

The concept of saying good things about the wealthy has been a business for a long rear end time. Ever notice how everyone gives bill gates a blowjob whenevers he's written about? It because, not only does he flat out buy people to pump up his reputation, people do it without even needing to get paid just based on the idea that he might give them money to do it in the future

This is not unique to ol' billy. Every single person with any kind of public awareness does this to control the narrative that surrounds them. Why do you think the myth of all these billionaires who started out with millions then became even richer are all called "self made" or even that their companies are simplified into entities that they control everything while ignoring the work of dozens, even hundreds of others who kept things moving smoothly?

The end game of this is to control the narrative to the point where they don't even need to spend money on it, people simply poo poo down any bad word beyond the token shot with with cries for manners, all while the people who engineered this simply laugh as society gives them another handout in the form of the advertising campaigns organizing themselves for free.

You think I'm dumb, and your right but at least I understand the value of a kind word to people with rotten reputations and their ill gotten wealth used to buy it. To be an igonorant dipshit who swipes at them with every opportunity is empower yourself for the cost of nothing, to not do so is to be ripped off further in the name of :decorum: after all, that's the entire point of this thread.

also I'll have a small sprite tyvm

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

we dont serve small sodas here sir. this is america.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NorgLyle posted:

I would literally kill for this kind of evil on the right at this point. This is wholesome American evil just like the kind that I grew up with; intelligent and exploitative assholes committing atrocities while very conspicuously keeping themselves out of any direct culpability. Look at the literal babbling idiot monster we have in power right now and tell me that you wouldn't happily accept competent villainy over that.

this isnt the hot takes thread

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

But how could anyone possibly resist so many truth bombs?

Another point against the Internet. Allowing people with mental illness to meet and feed off each other. The rabbit hole becomes reality and they just wander down it with abandon. The number of people totally whacked out of their minds is tiny compared to the population, but it's still a ton of people when organized.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

also lol at spreading fake news to own the libs, but probably still claiming to not be a chud

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hmmmmmm, seeing a distinct lack of trump voters realizing they're gonna die under trump here

perhaps whatever this weird lovely derail is could go to one of the containment threads instead hmmmmm

"becoming a chud to own the chuds" is a fun thing to talk about but not like Serious Talk ranting like this, and also it's dumb because why stake fake news as your high ground when the opposition are literal blood gargling psychos who literally boast about committing crime and conspiracies and genocide on live TV? seems like a waste of ur time tbh

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

slow day for Trump owns tho, I'm sure by Friday we'll have some journo inform us that, yes the Trump supporters still support Trump and no they do not believe the news media about manafort and cohen

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

slow day for Trump owns tho, I'm sure by Friday we'll have some journo inform us that, yes the Trump supporters still support Trump and no they do not believe the news media about manafort and cohen

that's every single day actually, they were at the rally for their chud safari yesterday

today it'll probably be talking to the white middle managers at Carrier again and not the 60% minority workforce who are ACTUALLY losing their jobs

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

that's every single day actually, they were at the rally for their chud safari yesterday

today it'll probably be talking to the white middle managers at Carrier again and not the 60% minority workforce who are ACTUALLY losing their jobs

or they'll wait for Trump to actually do that 25% tariff on European cars he promised then talk to see car lot owner about how hell tough it out then ignore the actual sellers who are losing their livelhoods over it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ikanreed posted:

Are there any left wing conspiracies, even among tankies, that have anywhere near the insane basis of pizzagate?

that Bernie would have won

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
gonna be worth touching the poop with my abandoned BMW forums accounts after that happens

would anyone here be surprised to hear that BMW owners on the internet are almost always incredibly lovely racist Republicans or lolbertatians

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BraveUlysses posted:

would anyone here be surprised to hear that BMW owners are almost always incredibly lovely racist Republicans or lolbertatians

you can just say "boomers"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

veiled boner fuel posted:

that Bernie would have won

does not have insane basis, is actually true. diagnosis: counter-revolutionary. prescription: guillotine

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BraveUlysses posted:

gonna be worth touching the poop with my abandoned BMW forums accounts after that happens

would anyone here be surprised to hear that BMW owners on the internet are almost always incredibly lovely racist Republicans or lolbertatians

bmw owner = rich = republican

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shear Modulus posted:

bmw owner = rich = republican

My brother owns a bmw he's not rich just really bad with money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

also speaking of cherry picking Trump supporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1032403992708632576