Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Realtalk the Trump voters who *are* bothered by his scandals aren't going to go all "yeah I was an idiot, gently caress that guy," especially since they probably still have a shithead husband/coworker/whatever that they would get in a fight with if they spoke up. They're just going to clam up and not vote next time. Source: what actually happened in Virginia last year, instead of whatever Jim from Virginia says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

bmw owner = rich = republican

more accurate assessment is that they are bought new by rich people and bought used by snobby but not rich people who are merely temporarily embarrassed millionaires

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

shirts and skins posted:

Realtalk the Trump voters who *are* bothered by his scandals aren't going to go all "yeah I was an idiot, gently caress that guy," especially since they probably still have a shithead husband/coworker/whatever that they would get in a fight with if they spoke up. They're just going to clam up and not vote next time. Source: what actually happened in Virginia last year, instead of whatever Jim from Virginia says.

While this may be true for the majority there have been several trump voters who have gone on national tv recanted their votes and basically called themselves idiots.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I think you mean paid Soros shills :smug:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Telsa Cola posted:

While this may be true for the majority there have been several trump voters who have gone on national tv recanted their votes and basically called themselves idiots.

while i have no doubt many of these people exist i find it hard to believe they were allowed to go on tv if they were going to disavow trump

hopefully the people who booked them have been fired so that mistake wont be repeated

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 07:05 on Aug 23, 2018

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Telsa Cola posted:

I’m my experience that’s people who never much liked him anyways, they either hated Clinton more or felt both sides were equally bad.

I spoke to a woman who said she didn’t know who to support, saying Trump was obviously an rear end in a top hat, but Hillary had all those people killed, so...

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Shear Modulus posted:

while i have no doubt many of these people exist i find it hard to believe they were allowed to go on tv if they were going to disavow trump

hopefully the people who booked them have been fired so that mistake wont be repeated

I forget what segement it was but he started arguing with a non-repenent voter and it was great.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I think Agean is trying to say they'd do Hillary's PR if she paid them more than the Republicans are giving them to do PR for them. Either that or they're really dumb, but of course it can't be that.

He is saying that he doesn't care if powerful people are target of made up allegations or rumours, and that he would have to be paid to even pretend to be concerned about it. Which is a good stance.

Hillary killed Seth Rich.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

Hillary killed Vince Foster, JFK jr., Vile Rat, Seth Rich....

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Some dude named by Ben Ghazi too apparently.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hell yea, keep going

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

He is saying that he doesn't care if powerful people are target of made up allegations or rumours, and that he would have to be paid to even pretend to be concerned about it. Which is a good stance.

Hillary killed Seth Rich.

Yeah I guess helping the Republicans out is alright if you get to stay mad at Hillary "not important anymore" Clinton.

e: do you also like to repeat stuff like 'Soros was a Nazi' and 'Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim'?

Zanzibar Ham has issued a correction as of 11:40 on Aug 23, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
does this count?

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1032368845757923328

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
I just had a panic, who is going to run 2020??????????? Fuuuuuuuck

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Roki B posted:

I just had a panic, who is going to run 2020??????????? Fuuuuuuuck

Lol Trump is and going to win from rigged elections his senators went to Russia to secure.

Well at least the idiot mines will stay open for another four.

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Hell yea, keep going

Hillary killed Bigfoot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Yeah I guess helping the Republicans out is alright if you get to stay mad at Hillary "not important anymore" Clinton.

e: do you also like to repeat stuff like 'Soros was a Nazi' and 'Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim'?

No I don't, and those allegations go too far (as does the hyperbolic Clinton death list example) and, being based on bigotry, have no purpose other than to be right wing talking points, but I'm not going to defend bill Clinton when somebody says he had defrauded charity money for Haiti or something. And I don't think it helps the Republicans if it gives incentive to the Dems to detach from living political liabilities.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
jesus christ stfu

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Just say no to bigfootry.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

Hell yea, keep going

don't worry, she will

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Jose posted:

jesus christ stfu

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Philthy posted:

Another point against the Internet. Allowing people with mental illness to meet and feed off each other. The rabbit hole becomes reality and they just wander down it with abandon. The number of people totally whacked out of their minds is tiny compared to the population, but it's still a ton of people when organized.

All the “Gangstalking” people are a great case in point.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Trump voters realizing they've been dead for 3 years under Trump.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can't believe obama killed dr stuart

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Tweeting from the grave to own the libs

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

They were being literal when they said Republicans are lichs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

I had a coworker come to me like 1 week in and was like "man this guy just isn't gonna change is he?" and I wanted to murder him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

I had a coworker come to me like 1 week in and was like "man this guy just isn't gonna change is he?" and I wanted to murder him

I, too, was amazed when the man who had not deviated from his monstrous personality and lifestyle for 70 years failed to do so after being rewarded for it with the Presidency

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

I, too, was amazed when the man who had not deviated from his monstrous personality and lifestyle for 70 years failed to do so after being rewarded for it with the Presidency

i was assured by hillary and obama that we needed to give him a chance to lead

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Shear Modulus posted:

hmm, sounds like u take all politicians' empty platitudes as sincere? p naive, might want to wise up, bud

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
does anyone have that amazing compilation of people who have realized they're going to die alone to own the libs because of the qanon poo poo? I was looking through a bunch of threads but SO much has happened in the past few days that I can't find it lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

zegermans posted:

My stepfather is still talking about how "he'll pivot and be more presidential" when he realizes how unhappy people are.

It's hopeless.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
lmao not even death can stop boomers from trying to gently caress us over

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
i was in this discord where the admin (white rear end in a top hat from rural ohio) and one of his moderators (another white person from oregon or colorado) were going "wow he sounded so civil in his victory speech i think things'll go fine" and then they chased out a POC who expressed fear for his safety and that of his friends and family, for "scaremongering"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i was in this discord where the admin (white rear end in a top hat from rural ohio) and one of his moderators (another white person from oregon or colorado) were going "wow he sounded so civil in his victory speech i think things'll go fine" and then they chased out a POC who expressed fear for his safety and that of his friends and family, for "scaremongering"

why does dnd think it needs its own separate discord chatroom

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shear Modulus posted:

I never thought the leopard would piss on my tape!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Sai-kun posted:

does anyone have that amazing compilation of people who have realized they're going to die alone to own the libs because of the qanon poo poo? I was looking through a bunch of threads but SO much has happened in the past few days that I can't find it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/8plz91/this_is_not_healthy_or_normal_this_is_a_major_red/

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the best part is that this stuff is absolutely going on, but it's to non-white kids, or is being done by rich white reactionaries, so they don't give a poo poo

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

One of my friends is an Oklahoma school teacher who voted for Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

I think it's good that Trump voters die.