Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Chaosfirev posted:

Going to another dudes table is really weird to me if you have a boyfriend, but her talking to other friends she ran into isn't an issue.

It was her birthday, dude needs to chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you are 22 or ikder and have to work for a living you dont belong in a club.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I mean, she just followed the bouncer and then came back when she realized what was happening. The bf sounds like a weenie

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

goethe.cx posted:

I mean, she just followed the bouncer and then came back when she realized what was happening. The bf sounds like a weenie

Yeah, I don't really understand why going to another guy's table is some big deal. She didn't stay there, and she didn't even drink what was offered. I can't imagine being in a relationship where something like that becomes a "big deal" to your significant other.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

tactlessbastard posted:

Idiot doesn't realize that she's going to get someone to go down on her eventually; and if it isn't going to be him he's welcome to go back on his quest to find someone down with taking it up the rear end from and sucking the dick of the world's most selfish lover
On the one hand I agree with the notion that no one should feel compelled to do something they don't like doing, but on the other hand I actually want to know what problem he has with it. Like, what's the big deal? He isn't suggesting that there's a hygiene issue or something that isn't being resolved, just that.. he can't be bothered for some reason?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
But bro! She made him look bad in front of the bros! She walked over to that bro's table bro!

Atlantic City bro!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
MY [27 F] date's [27 M] live-in landlady [31 F] is requesting my photo ID before I go over for the 6th time

quote:

I've [27 F] been seeing "Bill" [27M], a firefighter for 1 month. After my 5th visit yesterday, his landlady [30 F police officer] says her camera system ceased to function properly and inquired if Bill or I had touched it; we had not. I've enjoyed seeing Bill, but was taken aback when he messaged me this morning-

Bill-"Can you please do me a favor and send me a picture of your ID, for my roommate (landlady)."

Me-"Why would your roommate (landlady) need my ID?"

Bill-"Because she's requesting all house guests of mine have an ID. She's weird, still haven't earned all of her trust yet. But she has a lot of stuff in her house and she's very protective"

Me-"Is this a new request, if not why was I not asked prior to my first visit?"

Bill-"It's a new request for your ID, she just asked for any guest I have over going forward for their ID."

I've never met the LL, and with this in mind I do not plan to. While I understand why one might wish to have ID for guests, I've checked and know she can't legally retroactively add this provision for him and I have no legal obligation to her as I'm not named on the lease.

While I feel bad for Bill, I do not feel that sending a photo of my ID will ease the tension. He has also only been living there for one month. I do not feel that sharing my ID with this LL will ease tension, lord forbid a coffee mug goes missing during one of my visits. My instinct is to message Bill, "It's unfortunate that it has come to this, but I'm not willing to send my ID. If this was a requirement prior to my first visit I would have happily complied, but since it seems that this is a reaction to her cameras malfunctioning I respectfully refuse. I understand that this means I may not be welcome at the home; I will respect that. Here is a link to tenant law for Texas, it's unfortunate that your landlady is violating your rights and I hope it works out for you."**I have not sent this message**

I've only began dating Bill a month prior to this, so cutting it off seems acceptable to me. My instinct is to laugh and say "hell no" to the ID request, but I understand that he is the one in a impossible situation and not me. He's been calling me, but I'm taking a moment to gather my thoughts. How can I handle this with class? Is it appropriate to end the relationship because of this?

P.S. At least I'm not ghosting

TL;DR: My date's live-in landlord wants a photo of my ID due to her surveillance system failing. I'm not doing that and am debating calling things off. What do I do?

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Megillah Gorilla posted:

If dealing with this poo poo isn't at least a semester at therapy school then it really should be.

It is! It's called Professional Ethics and you're taught (I hope) in a bunch of classes how to deal with it when patients develop inappropriate attractions, want to meet outside of work, etc. A+ useful stuff.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Haifisch posted:

MY [27 F] date's [27 M] live-in landlady [31 F] is requesting my photo ID before I go over for the 6th time

Send the message then :sever: unless you want an easily manipulated idiot as your bf.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Durzel posted:

On the one hand I agree with the notion that no one should feel compelled to do something they don't like doing, but on the other hand I actually want to know what problem he has with it. Like, what's the big deal? He isn't suggesting that there's a hygiene issue or something that isn't being resolved, just that.. he can't be bothered for some reason?

A lot of dudes view it as super emasculating and something a man should never do. Sadly, because of this they will never complete the trial of manhood and as such will remain forever fragile, never knowing why.

CannonFodder posted:

But bro! She made him look bad in front of the bros! She walked over to that bro's table bro!

Atlantic City bro!

To be fair, the club was probably entirely empty except that one other table because its loving Atlantix City.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Some dudes just don't like doing it, some women don't like sucking dick, it's all just preferences

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

Leon Einstein posted:

Yeah, I don't really understand why going to another guy's table is some big deal. She didn't stay there, and she didn't even drink what was offered. I can't imagine being in a relationship where something like that becomes a "big deal" to your significant other.

I misread the original post, now my full position is just "dude chill let her live her life"

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Barudak posted:

A lot of dudes view it as super emasculating and something a man should never do. Sadly, because of this they will never complete the trial of manhood and as such will remain forever fragile, never knowing why.

Oral sex is pretty :krad:. Brokebrained idiots smdh. I mean I don't really care about getting my dick ducked, but I'm pretty into eating some pussy.

That is all. Thanks for reading.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Blade Runner posted:

Some dudes just don't like doing it, some women don't like sucking dick, it's all just preferences

he should just say that then rather than getting in a huff about how people expect equal treatment in a relationship

quote:

It kinda feels like a hidden contract that had been going on, one I do not condone.

recipro... cation? what is this word? of course she sucks my dick, she's the dick sucker, that's her job. i can't suck my own dick, that would be gay anyway haha. but it's not like i'm going to eat her out, gross

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

Probably need more info, but usually when people act like this over something so silly, they're actually upset about something from the past that never got resolved, and was just triggered by the current event. I know I've had issues with past girlfriends doing the whole going with a different group when we got somewhere, but realizing later it was over a totally different issue we refused to communicate about.

Or he really is just being an insecure baby over nothing, which is honestly probably more likely. I just like to give the Reddit kids the benefit of the doubt

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The thread calls guys babies for whining about not getting enough head all the time, but I agree that if he just doesn't like doing it he should say so instead of trying to rules-lawyer his way out of it :shrug:

The nightclub post just seems incomprehensible to me as a never-nightclub-goer but I highly suspect OP is being a dumb whiner and should suck it up

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It turns out there's a difference between not enough head and zero head for 3 years

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Miserable Maid posted:

Probably need more info, but usually when people act like this over something so silly, they're actually upset about something from the past that never got resolved, and was just triggered by the current event. I know I've had issues with past girlfriends doing the whole going with a different group when we got somewhere, but realizing later it was over a totally different issue we refused to communicate about.

Or he really is just being an insecure baby over nothing, which is honestly probably more likely. I just like to give the Reddit kids the benefit of the doubt
These are dumbfuck children partying in Atlantic City, there was never any doubt.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

...Yeah, you're right

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

CheesyDog posted:

Remember the racist guy who got laid out by a single lady punch?

Update: Social Worker attacked me and no one will help me

(self.legaladvice)
submitted 9 hours ago by WoodenTumbleweed

I now understand why this woman thought I was a safety risk. I am truly ashamed.

Good for him. I actually don't hate this dude anymore. How do therapists deal with deprogramming racists who don't want to be racist anymore? Is it just part of the anger management work?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

tactlessbastard posted:

You cured him that fast?!?!

Just sent a screenshot of this and SpaceViking's comment to my psychiatrist friend. I think she will get a kick out of it.

I've gotten some stories about her years of practice from her, and I know there is at least one creeper at her practice from when I filled in for her receptionist since she advised me not to include my last name on the email signature specifically because of him. But she said he was never inappropriate with her, just her receptionist.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Image is too big to attach so I'm linking the tweet

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1032639282396192768?s=19

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Bored posted:

Good for him. I actually don't hate this dude anymore. How do therapists deal with deprogramming racists who don't want to be racist anymore? Is it just part of the anger management work?
Naw read it again. 90% of it he still casts himself as an innocent party.
' I wanted to ruin her life for ruining mine.'
She never ruined his life he ruined his own.
'According to her I was acting in a way that suggested I could "escalate." Apparently I did'
Apparently he did. Not I escalated.
'So, that's great. She reported herself.'
No she reported you.

Only at this point does he start saying things like 'I'm ashamed'. I get the real feeling he still doesn't understand why he's in the wrong just realising how turbo hosed he is if he doesn't get this under control. I'd bet anything that the rehab was suggested by a lawyer so it'll look good if it comes to trial. He reminds me of a cousin I had that nearly killed several people in a drunk driving accident. He straightened his life out (so far) but he doesn't care in the slightest about the things he did. He just really didn't like jail.

blockchain prenup
Mar 8, 2018

goethe.cx posted:

get this guy a forums acc

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

goethe.cx posted:

We had that one, it was quickly concluded he's not really interested in being her boyfriend anymore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

goethe.cx posted:

stick a fork in it

not literally, I kinda doubt it'd help

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

quote:

My (22/F) roommate (22/F) is a sociopath drug dealer and I'm not sure how to escape.

My roommate's behavior over the last few months has caused me a great deal of stress. She deals MDMA and coke, and regularly invites her clients (needless to say, not people I feel very safe around) in to our apartment, where they have used my shower (not hers), eaten my food and drank my wine while I was out of the house. She is often not even there at the same time as her clients, giving them the keys to the apartment so they can let themselves in.

Recently she was assaulted and robbed due to owing money to some bad people, and subsequently stayed at her parents' house for a few days, on account of the fact that her attackers knew where she lived, of which she failed to inform me. I believe this is putting my personal safety at risk, and no longer feel safe within my own home

She is incredibly manipulative and passive-aggressive, having sent an email to my sister complaining about my behavior, as my boyfriend had been staying for a couple of days. The message she sent was full of complete fabrications, which, thankfully, my sister saw through and ignored.

She has completely cut herself off from contact with me, facebook, email, has blocked my number, the works, and she deliberately avoids being home when she knows I'm going to be there, which has made communication of these issues practically impossible.

I'm worried that any threat to go to the police could be met with violence, or that she might plant some of her product in my room to attempt to incriminate me. I've looked into simply canceling my contract but I don't wish to do this due to the effect it will have on my credit. I've really reached the end of my tether here, and I'm at a complete loss for what to do. Any advice?

tl;dr: My sociopathic drug dealer roommate is becoming too much to bear, and I'm genuinely beginning to fear for my safety around her "clients". Not sure how to escape.

I might be stabbed to death or assaulted or arrested for possession. I would move out but I am worried it might negatively impact my credit score. Wut do?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

blockchain prenup posted:

get this guy a forums acc

[in response to rear end pic]

"I'm the mole on the left cheek"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

goethe.cx posted:

This was posted earlier here. I could see my ex saying something like that. Neither of us were comfortable with dirty talk though, so i probably would have thought,"I guess I'm putting my dick in that later" was pretty adorable/funny. We would actually joke around about the most awkward ways to ask for sex.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xenocides posted:

I might be stabbed to death or assaulted or arrested for possession. I would move out but I am worried it might negatively impact my credit score. Wut do?

It's hosed, but she might not be able to get a new place if it fucks her credit. I have a mildly-autistic friend who has never used anything but a debit card and was bullied out of his rent controlled apartment by the rental agency. He had to spend a year in a motel feeling sad as poo poo because he had no credit history and it took forever for social services to help him find a new place.

I keep pushing him to open a credit card and establish some kind of credit history but it makes him anxious and depressed just thinking about it. I'm gonna keep pushing him though, because unless he plans to die in his new place (he's been there a year now) he's going to end up in the exact same situation all over again if he ever has to move.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

dog nougat posted:

Oral sex is pretty :krad:. Brokebrained idiots smdh. I mean I don't really care about getting my dick ducked, but I'm pretty into eating some pussy.

That is all. Thanks for reading.

:cool:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I’m not sure if my husband is just lazy or what. How do I address this issue

quote:

My husband james is 23 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and over time this problem has seemed to worsen. Okay so basically, my husband has an I can do whatever I want type of attitude especially when it comes to his job. We worked together for 2 years and I loved working with him but that attitude really got in the way. I’m the type to set 1 alarm and just wake up. But he sets 10 and still doesn’t wake up. So he made it really difficult for us to get to work on time. No matter what I tried he would never just get up in the morning without it being an attitude or him hitting snooze constantly.

I inevitably lost this battle because I just became so frustrated that I completely stop trying and pretty much except my lovely fate of being know as the people who where gonna be 5-35 minutes late to work everyday forever. James constantly complained about hating the job and some day he would even refuse to go making me have to lie to our manager about his whereabouts. The thing that really enables this behavior is that at the time we worked for a company that didn’t care. They didn’t give right ups or points or any type of punishment for being late constantly or never really showing up.

This made james really think he could do whatever he wanted. Even when it came to breaks. We where allowed 2 30 minute breaks one at 10 and one at 3:30 and also an hr lunch at 12. But the managers wouldn’t say anything If you left the building multiple times a day for quick cigarette breaks. Then one day when our manager retired james said he had enough and was going to get a different job. I didn’t think much of it because he had made this statement many times a week.

But this time he followed through. He called a temp agency that day and had work starting Monday. They offered him a dollar more than he was currently making and longer shift with the possibility of overtime. Everything he swore he needed to be happy. So he called our job and quit that day no notice or anything. This left me in a very lovely situation because my husband has no license it’s suspended so I would have to bring him to his job everyday and pick him up. The hrs I worked and the hrs he worked made it impossible for me to get to my job and get him to his. So I was given two chooses tell him to walk an hr+ to and from work everyday or quit my job.

Of course my dumb rear end chose quit my job. I figured I could find a new one that worked out better for my new schedule, I did. But now I have to deal with my husband never wanting to go to work or stay at work. He’s easier to deal with in the mornings now but almost everyday he says I don’t wanna go I hate this job can’t I just stay home. But I don’t allow it and I get him there on time everyday so that I can be on time for my job. But now he calls me on my days off asking me to get him at 12 saying he doesn’t want to be there. He comes out with an attitude saying how much he hates that job.

It’s just so irritating to still have to be dealing with the same bs when I’m at a different job and he said the reason he acted like that before was he hated his job. I start to think he doesn’t hate his job he’s just lazy. He’ll text me while I’m at work asking me if I can leave work early today to get him because he’s tired or he’s bored. It drives me insane to even have to dignify that question with a response. How can I get it through his head that when your at work your work you don’t leave whenever you want to smoke a cigarette, you don’t constantly like to your manger about doctors appointment or deaths in the family so you can miss work or leave early, and you don’t request over time and then complain or miss when you have to work that over time.

I’m so sick of it. He’s constantly talking about us having a baby and how we are ready and that exact behavior is why I’m not ready. I don’t want to deal with him never wanting to work and my child not having because he misses days and leave early so he never brings home a full paycheck.

Tl:dr Husband quit job he hates for job he hates more. Uses hating job as an excuse to do whatever he wants but I think he’s just lazy. Has a bad attitude about working. Never wants to go or leaves early at least once a week and lies to leave early.

TLDR: husband is actually two second-graders stacked under a trench coat.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Vincent Adultman is not the best husband

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

I'm interested to hear why his license is suspended

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I shouldnt laugh at this woman but I keep imagining her shopping for cars and taking it for a test drive and no sooner has it erupted into flames with the wheels violently flying off does she say “Ill take it!”

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
My [31M] mother [69F] wants to donate her retirement funds to a Buddhist organization

quote:

u/AnniesNoobs
Hi Reddit, longterm lurker first time poster here. My parents are both retired, and comfortably so. We come from a frugal culture so they don’t spend a lot of money on themselves, generally my parents save for their children and their children’s education. However, in the last couple decades my mother has been spending more and more time with a Buddhist organization and becoming more Buddhist herself. Nobody in my family aside from my Catholic SIL is religious.

In the last couple years Mom has expressed a desire to donate the savings from her retirement accounts towards a Buddhism cause that will build Buddhist schools. Her reasoning is that our immediate family are relatively taken care for, there are no immediate financial issues, and she wants to see the money go towards something she believes in and can see the immediate results of. She admits that her wishes sound crazy but she wants to do it more than anything. Obviously my Dad is livid. He won’t even spend any money on himself in retirement, he’s still thinking about leaving his money for myself and my siblings and his grandchildren.

My take is that even if there are no immediate financial concerns, there are some over the horizon. My brother still has 400k to pay off his house for a family of four, and I don’t believe that he’s able to save a lot under his current conditions. My sister and I have no debt as far as I’m aware. We love our Mom very much — she is very kind and generous but recently she is more and more preoccupied with religion and less with her family.

More importantly, I’m really concerned with how obsessed she is with the idea. She’s only made small donations in the past AFAIK. The fact she wants to donate what I believe to be about half a million dollars in one lump sum to this group worries me. Why should religion demand her money but not just her time and energy? Why does she need to dump her money now, as opposed to having it in her Will contingent on certain conditions?

Why does it have to be all of her savings and not say 20%? I think the percentage of the donation has been her personal decision but I have no doubt the organization has been making a strong sell. My feelings on religion aside, I feel like as a family we should be able to compromise on a decision like this at least. I know that she wouldn’t approve of the decision if one of our SO’s wanted to do the same in a similar position.

Mom is very strong-willed, especially when it comes to disagreeing with our Dad or interventions, so coming on strong or Dad threatening divorce won’t help. I just want to come up with some ways we can discuss the issue without her outright dismissing them, such as compromise or reason. I don’t care if I never see a cent of this money, but this issue will cause a lot of drama in our family and I want to try and mediate. Is there some legal solution I can suggest, like agreeing to donate the money past a certain date based on my discretion? Has anyone been in a similar position with a loved one? Sorry for the long post and thank you for any suggestions or advice.

TL;DR My retired mother wants to donate her 401K and pension savings towards building Buddhist schools because she wants to see her money do good in her lifetime and most of our family is comfortable financially. It’s creating a rift in the family and I’m trying to find ways to compromise or reason with her.

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of comments about me coming off entitled/selfish/etc. I want to clarify that A) I don't want any of her money, B) I understand it's her decision but I'm sure anyone can sympathize with trying to mediate family drama and C) I also want her to be well-taken care of for yourself, and at 69 she has a lot of time left in the world and it's not guaranteed she will be financially secure in the future, especially if she is divorced. D) To be fair my Dad literally said our family was “entitled” to the money, but please understand our culture traditionally advocates giving to future generations and being frugal in your own and continuing so. Please try to be understanding of his cultural differences

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Darkhold posted:

Naw read it again. 90% of it he still casts himself as an innocent party.
' I wanted to ruin her life for ruining mine.'
She never ruined his life he ruined his own.
'According to her I was acting in a way that suggested I could "escalate." Apparently I did'
Apparently he did. Not I escalated.
'So, that's great. She reported herself.'
No she reported you.

Only at this point does he start saying things like 'I'm ashamed'. I get the real feeling he still doesn't understand why he's in the wrong just realising how turbo hosed he is if he doesn't get this under control. I'd bet anything that the rehab was suggested by a lawyer so it'll look good if it comes to trial. He reminds me of a cousin I had that nearly killed several people in a drunk driving accident. He straightened his life out (so far) but he doesn't care in the slightest about the things he did. He just really didn't like jail.

Read to me more like he's just recapping what he said last time and how he felt up to the point where he sees the other video. I dont think he's a good guy but he is actually taking positive steps to make things better.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
My [24f] coworker [32m] shows me pictures of his baby everyday - am I stuck doing this forever?

quote:

u/EasyOrchid8
Context: I have a very friendly demeanor and am very smiley and appear to be happy/excitable -- I've been told this my entire life and it's just my personality (even if I'm feeling sad inside or something). I also work in an open, sociable company (~100 people); all the coworkers are quite friendly with each other and we're fairly tight-knit.

My coworker - he managed me for about 4 months during a project - recently had a baby with his wife. Maybe 4 months ago? Anyway, I was very happy for him, and when he first shared pictures of his newborn, I said, "Aw! She's precious! So happy for you guys!" Or something to that effect. I don't know, things the average person says to a new parent!

Anyway, ever since then, he'll stop by my desk once or twice a day to show me a picture. One time he did say, "You're just so happy when you see her" so I can't tell if he genuinely believes he's doing me a favor by doing this.

It can get distracting at work but... I also don't want to see pictures of her everyday. That being said, I'm not confrontational in social settings and I feel like this is a very minor issue. I don't want to be rude and say something, so my default is, "So cute! She looks just like you, it's crazy!" and try to walk away. Anything else I could do here?

Tl;dr: My coworker had a baby and seems to believe I am so enamored with her that I want to see pictures of her at least once a day.

1) He’s just a proud Dad
2) Yes you are stuck forever
3) Oh my god, how pointless is your job if this is the biggest problem you have to deal with? You have to endure a daily human interaction with a person. Oh my God. The humanity.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

LadyPictureShow posted:

Wife demands I give up beer to save money but Spend $50 on kids Halloween costume

Mostly posting this because some of the comment section are pretty... uh, interesting.

That’s right folks, switching to instant is exactly the same as buying coffee!

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/99mstb/wife_demands_i_give_up_beer_to_save_money_but/

quote:

The oldest is in public kindergarten, but will need after school care to open up more working hours. She is right now only looking at getting more hours at her part time job. She had 2 part time jobs but the people she was babysitting for moved so while daycare costs went down so did income. I work a day shift so I am home by 6:00. At least as far as the overlap goes I would either ask her mom or pay someone to watch for the few hours in between. I have to think that is cheaper than after school care

I love how he mentions she lost her job, and doesn't mention it was one of two part-time jobs, and she still has one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

LadyPictureShow posted:

The numerous spelling mistakes make me think that this woman isn't really a world beater either. God help the baby if they decide they're "ready" to have a kid.

That Buddhist story is strange in that the OP talks about the mortgage her brother owes as if it is relevant in any way whatsoever.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 23, 2018