Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Man, I love a good Collins. I still like this one in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Man, I love a good Collins.
:same:

This and this were both great.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Theresa May sups in the last chance ‘salon’ – The prime minister shares a glass of the Brexit stuff with Emmanuel Macron"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

After The Fast Show.

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on May's trip to talk Brexit with Macron – It was presented in the French press as a desperate Theresa May flying to the south of France to enlist Emmanuel Macron’s help with Brexit"

Telegraph:

After Illingworth.

Independent:

Barry Chuckle obituary

Times:

Labour ends action against Margaret Hodge in antisemitism row

Evening Standard:

Liam Fox says no-deal Brexit now more likely than an agreement

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the growing pressure to build on the green belt – Developers have lodged a record number of planning applications for protected land"

Telegraph:

Viral video shows snake eating pigeon in busy London street

Independent:

Liam Fox says no-deal Brexit now more likely than an agreement

Times:

July 2017: Liam Fox: EU trade deal after Brexit should be 'easiest in history' to get

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson accused of 'dog-whistle' Islamophobia over burqa comments

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Donald Trump's and Theresa May's legacies – The National Farmer’s Union has warned of Britain running out of food after a no-deal Brexit while Donald Trump has told America’s trading partners to not deal with Iran after his administration reimposed sanctions"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Tories under pressure over disciplinary action against Boris Johnson

Times:

Evening Standard:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson's 'letterbox' comments – Recriminations mount over the former foreign secretary’s description of Muslim women in burqas"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Burkas are like wearing a crucifix and should be defended, says Ruth Davidson, as Boris row escalates

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

Too many Os.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I thought the Telegraph was on the Mogg train rather than the Boris one.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Guavanaut posted:

Too many Os.
He's as despicable as female circumcision.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson and grassroots Tory support – Boris Johnson’s support among grassroots Conservatives, already resurgent in the wake of his resignation over Brexit, appears to have been bolstered further by his claim that Muslim women in burqas resemble letterboxes and bank robbers"

Telegraph:

Man quits job to spell out 'Stop Brexit' across Europe with GPS tracker

Independent:

US to impose sanctions against Russia over Salisbury nerve agent attack

Times:

Evening Standard:

Rowan Atkinson defends Boris Johnson over burka comments

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the CBI's rejection of 'blunt targets' for EU workers – Businesses have said the pipeline of EU workers must stay open post-Brexit"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Edwin Landseer.

Times:

House of Fraser bought by Sports Direct for £90m

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Boris Johnson is the new Winston Churchill – Chris Riddell on the former foreign secretary’s failure to apologise after his burqa comments"

Sunday Telegraph:

Nasa's Parker probe sets off on quest for closeup view of the sun

Independent on Sunday:

Boris Johnson burka row: Jacob Rees-Mogg denounces Conservative ‘show trial’, suggesting criticism motivated by fear of leadership bid; The Meg review – Jason Statham is left all at sea

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Tory leadership and Boris Johnson – Different wings of the Tory party have split into rival camps, amid rumours Boris Johnson is preparing a leadership bid in the autumn"

Telegraph:

Joe Root calls Jimmy Anderson a special commodity after England rout India

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson criticised for ignoring questions on burka ‘letterbox’ comments and making tea for reporters instead

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Vote ❤ bris? What a subtle way to work in Corbyn's alleged anti-Semitism in a cartoon about Boris Johnson and his alleged islamophobia.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Cant wait for the wreathe hot takes

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson's nauseating tea round – The former foreign secretary declined, when questioned, to say anything about his recent burqa comments, which have triggered calls for an independent inquiry into Islamophobia in the Tory party. Instead, he dished out cups of tea to journalists waiting outside his home"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn: I was present at wreath-laying but don't think I was involved

Independent:

May urged to go further in plan to end rough sleeping by 2027

Times:

Evening Standard:

David Squires:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I was expecting some truly pathetic responses to the wreath thing, and they did not disappoint.

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
I :h: MAO

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Jeremy Corbyn's row with Benjamin Netanyahu – Israel’s prime minister has criticised the Labour leader who says he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for people behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympics massacre"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Heatwave reveals England's lost prehistoric sites

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Jesus, get hosed you tory bastards

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I wonder if you can include a paper with a lower circulation than your bog standard fishing magazine for its political cartoons in this thread but nevertheless it's causing some kind of storm on twitter

https://twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1029672534587965440

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1029705473421979648

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Oh no Patrick Stewart

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Chris Grayling, rail fare hikes and staff pay – The transport secretary, in a letter to unions, suggested that annual rail fare increases – set to rise by 3.2% next year – could be smaller if pegged to a lower measure of inflation, adding that ‘one of the industry’s largest costs is pay’"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

A-level results 2018: Teenagers achieve rise in top grades; Top pay in UK up by 11% as workers’ wages fail to match inflation

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Genoa bridge collapse – Brussels has dismissed claims by Italy’s populist government that EU spending rules prevented the country from spending enough to keep its infrastructure safe, two days after a devastating bridge collapse killed at least 38 people in Genoa"

Telegraph:

Independent:

British steelworkers join The Independent's campaign for a Final Say referendum on Brexit

Times:

Sajid Javid told Theresa May she was 'wrong' to block 3% police pay rise, leaked Home Office letter shows

Evening Standard:

EU says it won't comment on suspicion MI6 is spying on its Brexit negotiators

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on vaping and Brexit – The government is missing an important opportunity to cut deaths from smoking, says a committee of MPs who are calling for a cut in the tax on e-cigarettes"

Telegraph:

Hunt clarifies no-deal comments: UK 'would survive'

Independent:

Trump blames 'politicians who run DC (poorly)' after military parade cancelled; After Archibald Willard.

Times:

Labour complains to regulator over coverage of cemetery visit

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Britain goes to hell in a Brexit handcart – Chris Riddell on why no Brexit is better than a bad Brexit"

Sunday Telegraph:

Nigel Farage returns to British politics in bid to defeat May's 'fraudulent' Brexit plans

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Peter Schrank on calls for 'a true Brexiter' to become Tory leader – Leave.EU is urging supporters to back Jacob Rees-Mogg or Boris Johnson as the next party leader"

Telegraph:

Beaches 'spoiled': Should rock stacking be banned?

Independent:

Brexit: Superdry founder gives £1m boost to People’s Vote campaign

Times:

Evening Standard:

After Matt Groening et al.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Greece exiting austerity – After years of tough austerity measures, Greece emerged on Monday from its third and last bailout, although officials warned the country still has a ‘long way to go’"

Telegraph:

UK woman rescued 10 hours after falling from cruise ship in Adriatic

Independent:

'Truth isn't truth': Giuliani trumps 'alternative facts' with new Orwellian outburst

Times:

MoJ seizes control of Birmingham prison from G4S

Evening Standard:

Jeremy Hunt calls for fresh EU sanctions against Russia

Mail:
Mac on... prisoners taking over the jail

‘Of course I’m nervous. I didn’t know I’d have to pass an interview before I get the job’

David Squires:

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
gently caress off, Mac.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
How dare squires remind me that the music of my teenage years is no longer relevant to anyone remotely young. I didn't even like My Chemical Romance

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Sajid Javid's apology to the Windrush generation – The home secretary will apologise to 18 people whose right to be in the UK was not recognised"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Hunt calls for fresh EU sanctions against Russia

Independent:

Times:

Liam Fox to offer UK firms help to export more after Brexit

Evening Standard:

Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, pleads guilty in New York court

Mail:
Mac on... dognappers

'Actually he's not very bright. We spent weeks taking him to obedience classes before he learned to taser.'

Bonus! Prospect magazine:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Michael Cohen dumping on Trump – Donald Trump has accused his former lawyer and fixer of making up stories about ‘hush money’ payments to two women"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

No-deal Brexit: Britons in EU could lose access to UK bank accounts

Mail:
Mac on... Danny Boyle quitting James Bond

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress off, Mac

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Rarity posted:

gently caress off, Mac

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
I concur.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Angepain posted:

How dare squires remind me that the music of my teenage years is no longer relevant to anyone remotely young. I didn't even like My Chemical Romance

Emourinho needs a spin-off cartoon.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Dominic Raab's no-deal Brexit paper – Brexit secretary insisted he was ‘confident that a good deal is in our sights’ as he launched 24 ‘technical notices’ on Thursday"

Telegraph:

Corbyn's Brexit policy likely to be challenged at Labour conference

Independent:

Times:

BLT will survive no-deal Brexit – but it is likely to cost you more

Evening Standard:

Jacob Rees-Mogg tells Leave.EU: don't join Tories on my account

Mail:
MAC on...Trump's payment crisis

'You're buying another round? Och, Maggie, I hope this isn't hush money for anything you did last time Trump was here.'

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Och off, Mac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tory party's snub of Arron Banks – The Conservatives prevented the Leave.EU co-founder Arron Banks and his business partner Andy Wigmore from joining the party a few hours after the two men claimed they had successfully signed up"

Telegraph:

Brexit: Philip Hammond's £80bn no-deal warning exposes Tory rift; Great British Bake Off contestants revealed for 2018

Independent:

The i paper:

Times:

Jeremy Corbyn: I used the term 'Zionist' in accurate political sense

Stephen Collins: