Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Black Robe posted:

...what the hell happened to this thread :psypop:

This is a question we should have asked, like, after update one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hellioning posted:

This is a question we should have asked, like, after update one.

I don't think anyone would have believed what has happened in this game without seeing it firsthand.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Bruceski posted:

I don't know what you've heard about Albuquerque but I grew up near there and I can definitely say this is not looking familiar.

There are only two things I know about Albuquerque: Bugs Bunny should have taken a left there and thank goodness spellcheck knows how to spell it right.

We are in an Albuquerque where we cannot take any lefts.

Even when taking three rights, all that leads to is another right.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

EponymousMrYar posted:

Even when taking three rights, all that leads to is another right wrong.
FTFY

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

There are only two things I know about Albuquerque: Bugs Bunny should have taken a left there and thank goodness spellcheck knows how to spell it right.

We are in an Albuquerque where we cannot take any lefts.

Even when taking three rights, all that leads to is another right.

Well many have tried to escape this hell, but noone left :downsrim:

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Meanwhile I am still stuck on not being surprised that the whiny devs have taken away another toy thats used to break the game in a way they dont want.

Piss

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Black Robe posted:

I think the game finally broke OFS.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

this game belongs in the toilet

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Black Robe posted:

nothing. Everything's fine. This is just the new normal now. I mean, are you aware who is currently president of the United States? this LP is just catching up with reality now, appropriately.

PISS ROOM IS REAL.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Spatula City posted:

nothing. Everything's fine. This is just the new normal now. I mean, are you aware who is currently president of the United States? this LP is just catching up with reality now, appropriately.

I come to LP specifically so I can drown out reality, I don't want to be forcibly reminded of how we're all going to die. :saddowns:

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

well this certainly happened

Mad Surge
Oct 5, 2010

Um, no? Clearly this has yet to happen, just a preview for the end times that the final chapters of Reborn will undoubtedly bring!
...didn't expect Piss Room though

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Tenebrais posted:

I think the game finally broke OFS.

My condolences to OFS for sacrificing everything and more, suffering through this piece of poo poo for our amusement.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

StrixNebulosa posted:

I come to LP specifically so I can drown out reality, I don't want to be forcibly reminded of how we're all going to die. :saddowns:

Bad news: that's already happened multiple times in this thread

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I see nothing wrong with accepting the insanity and failures of Reborn and internalizing them as our newest SA subculture.

Admittedly, I'm entirely sure that's only because of a bad case of Stockholm's Syndrome.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
This thread is really going places... like directly into the toilet

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
"The sporting editors had also given me ¥30000 in cash, most of which was already spent on extremely dangerous drugs. The trunk of the car looked like a mobile police narcotics lab. We had two bags of Revival Herb, seventy-five pellets of Aguav, five sheets of high-powered Energy Root, a salt shaker half full of Heal Powder, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored Dire Hits, X-Attacks, Guard Spec., Old Gateaus and also a quart of Potion, a quart of Lemonade, a case of Soda Pop, a pint of raw Ether and two dozen Rare Candies. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug-collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the Ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an Ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It can't even aim well enough to go in directly. It's more like it's around the toilet.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Goddamn clickbait thread titles

Wonder if there's sufficient tools in this engine to make it into red-blue anaglyph 3d

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

At least we're not also in Piss Desert.

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Metal Coat? It's already active?!
This was a few pages back, but

RyuHimora posted:

Hell, find a way to motivate me and I could single handedly make a better game by the time this LP wraps up.

OFS would probably LP it if you did.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

The best thread titles.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Can't believe you didn't draw this w/ yellow lines.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is this the trump thread

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

yes but we've kind of lost our minds

it's the only real coping method, honestly.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kurtofan posted:

is this the trump thread

:pisstape:

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!
Someone really needs to record all the thread titles this goes through and post them all for posterity once this train wreck is over. Anyone want to place any bets on how many there'll be by that point?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I am glad that the words piss and real together are broken for everybody and not just me :abrathink:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Omnicrom posted:

Magnemite is a pretty good pokemon and the possibility of having an okay Pokemon within the first thirty hours of play isn't hardcore enough. See also why the game is yanking your chain so hard just to get a loving Magikarp.

Are we actually sure it's a magikarp? I wouldn't put it past the dev making it a luvdisk without a heart scale.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

i can't loving believe nobody went for the low-hanging fruit

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

FoolyCharged posted:

Are we actually sure it's a magikarp? I wouldn't put it past the dev making it a luvdisk without a heart scale.

I was given to understand it used to just be you bought a Magikarp like this was Pokemon or something, but then someone (like Amethyst) thought that having good Pokemon like Gyarados in a Pokemon game was not the path of stupid pointless bullshit edge and we got this lengthy idiot sidequest to buy a loving Magikarp. Maybe at the end it will be a Luvdisk, but once upon a time it was apparently just a Magikarp.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Kurtofan posted:

is this the R Kelly thread

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

urine the wrong thread dude

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Well I feel like venting about it and it's pretty spoiler-free. Except the red tint.

It's because of dumb reasons. If I said them now you'd be split between believing me and thinking it's too stupid to be possible.

So it's like I said, and I shift the columns and rows via nested lists between three computers. The list covers up the left monitors, and you can't see the whole state of the squares at once.

All of this piss room talk is ignoring reborn’s own stupidity. Why would there be a red tint for a really, really stupid reason?

My theory is that you’re wearing night vision goggles. Now, that’s not a stupid enough reason, so my theory is that you put on the night vision goggles to deal with a single room 3 gyms before the screenshot and the game doesn’t let you take them off. Flash would be way too easy as a way to light dark areas, right?

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Damnit, I leave this thread alone for one day...

That said, evidently there was another thread title change? What was it?

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

the complex is gonna explode and the only way out is past this theoretically solveable puzzle

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

azren posted:

Damnit, I leave this thread alone for one day...

That said, evidently there was another thread title change? What was it?

"THE PISS ROOM IS REAL"

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Qrr posted:

All of this piss room talk is ignoring reborn’s own stupidity. Why would there be a red tint for a really, really stupid reason?

My theory is that you’re wearing night vision goggles. Now, that’s not a stupid enough reason, so my theory is that you put on the night vision goggles to deal with a single room 3 gyms before the screenshot and the game doesn’t let you take them off. Flash would be way too easy as a way to light dark areas, right?

That's nowhere near edgy enough. No, the red tint is actually blood, from every child Raven did not save. Because she was too late to save them, and will now be forever-haunted by the ghosts of children, full of grudges for being taken from this world far too early, and all because the one person that could've done it, was too slow to do so.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Blaze Dragon posted:

That's nowhere near edgy enough. No, the red tint is actually blood, from every child Raven did not save. Because she was too late to save them, and will now be forever-haunted by the ghosts of children, full of grudges for being taken from this world far too early, and all because the one person that could've done it, was too slow to do so.

It's because we beat Fern and his petulant rear end maced us after running out of excuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Let's Play! > Lord, Grant Me The Waterfall TMX To Carry On: Let's Play Pokemon Yellow!